☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

There should be a part two where khun and psycho chick end up in seattle and meet up with jay. Jay would already know everything because wooyoung phoned him in, then jay would take psycho chick and throw her down an escalator. He and khun would fly back to korea. The end.

LOL....and finally Khun and Jay will be toghether as a lovely couple! ahahaha

but i wonder how Jay and Wooyoung known each others? i mean in the drama, Wooyoung is a detective keke

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Endoh666

LOL....and finally Khun and Jay will be toghether as a lovely couple! ahahaha

Now, THIS is a CF that I would PAY to see. lol Is my OTP showing? Sorry, I'll slip the monster back inside for now.

Anywho, it's been a long time since i've posted here. It got really crazy for while, but I can see it's cooled down alot. As for the current news updates, I definitely think Nichkhun would be boring on WGM unless they paired him up with a very REAL/Spunky girl. I want to see him with someone who would dominate the relationship, because I feel that that is the way it would be in real life (If he were to date a girl, ha!). Nichkhun's too nice in my opinion. lol

Chansung though, I have to admit, I haven't seen his acting before and I'm excited to see if he's any good. (I'm too lazy to back track through old videos to find his scenes...) I wonder if Junsu would be interested in acting? He was pretty believable in the Cass CF. (And pretty damn hot too, if I might add.)

This whole "Jaebeom" issue is seriously getting on my nerves, only because people keep questioning the same things over and over again and are worried about what's to come and what they should do. I am 100% Jay biased, but for now I know that all I can do is wait to see what happens. And honestly? I'm okay if I have to wait a YEAR until he decides it's time to come back, because as much as I love Jaebeom, I love 2pm more. Besides, everyone knows that 7 is a lucky number!

The brotherhood-concept is what drew me in to the band in the first place, so I understand perfectly why everyone wants to go to extremes to protect what they know, and what they fell in love with. I myself, don't buy any 2pm merchandise, and I don't condone the way JYPE is dealing with the situation at hand, but I still watch 1:59pm online and I still listen to their songs and I still support all 6 boys. I've signed a petition for Jay to return, I've sent post-it notes to JYPE's building in New York, I've written a letter to JYPE explaining my feelings as an international fan of 2pm, and now?........Now I just want to step back from all the emotions and wait. I'll probably just remain here on Soompi as a silent reader until something DRASTIC comes out. Be it news of Jay's return, permanent departure, 2pm's disbandment, full album release, etc. But as far as my response to rumors and scandals and solo projects go....you won't be hearing from me. (And I know the majority of you all won't care either which way.)

B~gB~ng drew me into Kpop, but 2pm captured my heart forever.

[EDIT] And because I feel bad for the way I may have come off.....I don't want to leave this forum on a sour note. Here's a small pic spam for you all. (It's been alittle slow in here lately, I think)

Where is this adorable face?

sleepingLeadja.jpgJayWithGlasses.gif

And this adorable richard simmons?

SketchyChanJay.gifDayuumJay.gif

Am I the only one who thinks Wooyoung looks BADASSHOT in this hair style?

ManlyWooyoung.jpg

I love how this is so natural for them.....I miss seeing Jaypm love<3

ChansungJay.gif48f0dce36a51e.gifJayWoo2.gif

[Credit to the owners of these gifs/pics....To whomever they belong.]

And before I leave.....I wonder if anyone has seen these photoshoped pics?

40445211d1a0a326203f2e74.jpg

959c93091a4f87b20b7b8274.jpg

9a8377d2f557db13960a166a.jpg

0ae705b52eaab4548ad4b26a.jpg

Hz1.jpg

9XadIr9-QC6HUbZdU3ZoQg.jpg

7ki9dhF33fgjXAuJHuX89g.jpg

[Credit to Zhangjue, Kia_035 and Gook-Kik]

Guest babiesy

just wondering if anyone knows if there's a continuation of the cass cf?

just cus the way it ended seemed soo like... unfinished? haha

but goshhh (: i loved it! taec makes one hot cop *drooool* LOL and i laughed so hard at the part when wooyoung was like sleeping while taec was interrogating the guy and wooyoung fell off his chair when he got woken up by taec's screaming hehehehe (:

Guest mika.16

HAHA if the CF really ends up in seattle and Jay helping solve the crime, i will drink CASS forever lol my beer of choice for eternity!

Guest everybodyshout

^

^

Haha I was most amused at the president of the company sending Khun off to the States....

Isn't he the real director of JYPE who also acted in the "You're beautiful" parody? (But please do correct me if I am wrong)

I wonder what he was thinking when he was told/he wanted to do this scene. Probably like "Everybody hates me because they think I sent Jaebum off the same way I did in the CF, fuming up like that and being all company-minded only. In real life, it really wasn't like that - what was most important then was his safety. There were suicide petitions and together with Jinyoung and Jaebum, we all decided that the best way was to leave for his hometown and seek refuge there until the whole fiasco died down. Ah but since my role in the CF is to play the angry hot-blooded CEO, I shall just do it for now. JAY COME BACK SO YOU CAN ACT WITH ME IN MORE MINI-DRAMAS! REMEMBER YOU TOLD US YOU'D LOVE TO ACT EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID THAT NO ONE CAN REALLY IMAGINE YOU DOING THAT"

WELL JYPE IF ONLY YOU CAME OUT CLEAN WITH AN INTERVIEW LIKE THAT! Haha. Until now, I think that there are many reasons why JYPE is still keeping their mouths relatively shut on the issue. Perhaps JYPE feels that silence is gold and if there is no talk, there will be no buzz or risk in making a mistake - poof here we go again, the netizens strike back. Perhaps the 2pm boys feel that it is too personal to share their feelings with the public. Perhaps the situation was so complicated that it was best to just let it cool down naturally, already given the chaotic response from all around the world. There are always many factors to be considered. But the side-effect is unfortunately uncertainty which possibly stemmed from the silence, the lack of clear communication. (Isn't it forgivable since Jay did not have a clear answer himself?) It had fans becoming very paranoid about whether Jay's gonna come back or not, all the fishy signs leading to his comeback, and the sad signs which don't point towards his comeback.

Sorry too long a post but GO 2PM WE'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AS LONG AS YOU'RE HEALTHY AND HAPPY!

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2PMALWAYS

these news are like compilation of what u guys disscuss here

Daily News, 09/02/2010

Tuesday, February 09 2010 Written by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.

♥ ♥ ♥ These are Coke Minis with 2pm images attached, sold in Korea. Coke picked 2PM as its model, the concept is "attractive pocket-men" whom you would want to keep in your pocket. The ads will be launched in this mid Fabruary. The Slogan is "Take out the exciting thing!" 2PM members will transform into cute portable men, singing and dancing to "Open Happiness", the title song.

Coke's representatives said that "Nowadays, people give weight to convinience and fashionable images so we have designed Mini sized Coke. We are goinf to hold many activities in which 2PM will participate. The refreshing image of Coke, evreyone wants to carry, will be shown to the general public."

♥ ♥ ♥ AOM's member, whose name is Daniel Jerome, has answer the topic "Do you want Jaebeom Back?" via Twitter. He wrote " Haha just helping out the fans with the tweet and I think he wants to go back too."

♥ ♥ ♥ This is not directly relavent with 2PM but it seems interesting. Wonder girls revealed that JYPE's artists have no strings attached to the company and it is the company wish to let the artists have their own freedom and are titled to their own thoughts and decisions. They are not marionettes. WG also said that if they were too dependant on the company, they would not become who they are today.

♥ ♥ ♥Still not related to 2PM kekeke~ but On this Feb 13, Wonder girls will organize an event in Seattle and Kim Taewoo is going to have his concerts on this Feb19-20. Will Jay appear in the shows? Who knows....?

♥ ♥ ♥ Tonight, at 09.05 PM (Thai time) SBS' Strong Heart featured Junho and Taecyeon and KBS2TV' Seung Seung Jang Gu in which Wooyoung does the traditional dance will be aired simultaneously. As soon as someone shares the clips through Youtube, our staff will definitely compile them here. Moreover, this episode of Strong Heart was cut in 2 parts...so it will bw boradcast in the same time as Seung Seung Jang Gu next week...

♥ ♥ ♥ Taecyeon was prnked by Cinderella sisters' crew. Chun Jung Myung Moon Geun Young and Seo Woo, three the main characters, wanted to strenght the bond while giving our Okcat friendly welcome(?) so they did a hidden camera. Seo Woo along with Teac acted as there were starstuck persons so Chun Jung Myung pretended to scold Seo Woo. She faked a sad face and pretended to cry with Moon Geun Young. Taecyoen was dumdfouned by their incredibly acting skill. Source: AllKpop

Source: Bestiz

Info and tips : Chinup_Jay, Lisa & Cassina @2pmalways

-edit-i thought this is cute..they are still brothers that care for each other..n i actually nearly cry coz

i remember how everyone said that he changed...he still Ok taecyeon and will always be The Ok Taecyeon that we know

100207 Star Dance Battle pre-recording 2P Taecyeon Adjusts Wooyoung's Clothes Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vD-b_p5wg

cr:iamkimsora4

about the question>>what if Jay was on the cass beer cf..

i think he would be the cool n macho bartender that also a close fren to Taec n Woo

so he help out Taec by giving information on the case(coz eun hye love to hang out at the bar)

and maybe they can have a scene outside the bar where they were juz chill playing basketball and

talk about the case n how Taec is slowly fall for her.....haha!!weird storyline...

leadja has new bboy moves! totally awesome.

yes, as soon as i get a clear signal of the boys moving on, i will move on too... just in a different direction: out of kpop :) no bitterness or anger. i just thank 2PM for the entertainment.

P.S.

our source of renewed hope has been deleted. i think daniel jerome just deleted his formspring account. sigh. got an error message when i hit the send button. my question was uber innocent: i asked if i could pose a question in tagalog.

Guest everybodyshout

leadja has new bboy moves! totally awesome.

yes, as soon as i get a clear signal of the boys moving on, i will move on too... just in a different direction: out of kpop :) no bitterness or anger. i just thank 2PM for the entertainment.

P.S.

our source of renewed hope has been deleted. i think daniel jerome just deleted his formspring account. sigh. got an error message when i hit the send button. my question was uber innocent: i asked if i could pose a question in tagalog.

Ahh :/ It might not be you; it might be many others who have sent questions to him.

This isn't directed at you dear in case it sounds like it but in general I'm sure we should have enough courtesy not to ask the aom guys or his friends personal questions about jay. Vicky asked whether he was coming back to Korea but it should just end there.

We don't want the whole international community bothering his friends right? Unfortunately, it shows how disrespectful we are towards them - it's like we're not interested in them but in jay only. It just comes across that way to them even though we might not mean any harm.

In any case, I don't know but it makes sense that JYPE won't let Jay go so easily if he wants to come back. The boy's just oozing of talent. Jaebum doesn't have to join back this year. He might wish to return but maybe not now, because if he does return for this April's comeback, it's too much of a rush to him. Even the fans feel that he isn't mentally prepared for it as well as practice-wise - recording and dancing, don't you think it's too fast to expect him to come back so soon?

My guess is that when the situation doesn't allow for it... Perhaps Jay's family and friends also feel that he needs more time to rest in Seattle? His mum is probably very scared to let him go with the fear of him getting scarred again. (Every mom feels the same way ^^ ) On JYPE's side, maybe because they feel that more time is needed for Jay to prepare himself with the rest of 2pm for the next comeback - Is 1 and a half months enough? I don't know actually heh. Plus many of the boys have individual activities now, so... if Jay comes back now, all the spotlight will go to him instead of their activities. (hahah okay really, really ridiculous idea so just forget about my crapping. But you do know the whole world will be hugging everyone and rejoicing and shaking and crying)

Sorry long post again.

Guest JAEBOO-

HANAMI SIGNBRORD AT DIGITAL GATE WAY @ SIAM SQUARE BANGKOK THAILAND

ohmygod. the pitures/stickers is DAEBAAAAAK <<<3. HAHAHA. its really awesomeeeeeee !

Untitled-5.jpg

if jay does come back. i will be really happy and if jay doesn't, just let him be.

its his decision :'D just respect his decisions. tehee.

http://vcassiopeia.net/JUNKS/f0083019_4b6dc08ef1cdd.jpg

^ is this a fan? roflmao HAHAHAHAHAHHA. ohmygoooooooooooood. then she is lucky.

=_=

just a thought.. i dont intend to offend anyone.

if this thread is gonna be seperated from 2pm to 6pm.

then , it's like killing me and removing my happiness.

Guest yoosufan

Does anyone know why Daniel Jerome deleted his formspring? I swear i was on it literally 2 hours ago.. and now I can't find it anymore, and on his facebook&youtube sites he deleted it off his websites list..

Guest felish-ugly

guys, 6pm already start recording for their new album TODAY!!!

thats what i've heard...

i believe it's not a rumour...

WHAT ABOUT OUR JAY???

HANAMI SIGNBRORD AT DIGITAL GATE WAY @ SIAM SQUARE BANGKOK THAILAND

ohmygod. the pitures/stickers is DAEBAAAAAK <<<3. HAHAHA. its really awesomeeeeeee !

Untitled-5.jpg

if jay does come back. i will be really happy and if jay doesn't, just let him be.

its his decision :'D just respect his decisions. tehee.

http://vcassiopeia.net/JUNKS/f0083019_4b6dc08ef1cdd.jpg

^ is this a fan? roflmao HAHAHAHAHAHHA. ohmygoooooooooooood. then she is lucky.

=_=

just a thought.. i dont intend to offend anyone.

if this thread is gonna be seperated from 2pm to 6pm.

then , it's like killing me and removing my happiness.

Hello,

I saw those pics of Taec And ChanSung with the fans, and I was like OMG they are so lucky.

I don't think that there will be another thread for 2pm boys.

about the last comment that 2pm has started today recording their next album first of all congratulation and good luck love you all, second there was one member here who said this is not their last album and if Jay wont participate in this album there will be another and another , so dont panick. There will be other chances (I hope) for Jay to participate in 2pm albums.

Ahh :/ It might not be you; it might be many others who have sent questions to him.

This isn't directed at you dear in case it sounds like it but in general I'm sure we should have enough courtesy not to ask the aom guys or his friends personal questions about jay. Vicky asked whether he was coming back to Korea but it should just end there.

it's such a pity that people have been hounding those near jay on the internet. it scares the heck out of me when i see my own profile views increase. i'm sure that it turns them off too.

thats what i've heard...

WHAT ABOUT OUR JAY???

dear, don't worry. a second album without jay is not the end of the world.

-----

i'm prepared for a long wait. i think that a long and hard battle will strengthen us and allow us all to treasure his return more. personally, i think that a 5-month rest from the chaos is too short. i was anticipating one year of wait. i think that we all need to prepare for this gruesome battle against all that is evil.

Does anyone know why Daniel Jerome deleted his formspring? I swear i was on it literally 2 hours ago.. and now I can't find it anymore, and on his facebook&youtube sites he deleted it off his websites list..

Probably because people were flooding his formspring with questions about Jay.

I'd be annoyed too.

Guest heart.stone

thats what i've heard...

WHAT ABOUT OUR JAY???

THIS IS A RUMOUR 1,000% Do not believe that! ;)

[Fancam]2PM at Sony Music Press Conference Thailand (uncut version)

Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Part4:

[Fancam]2PM at LG Entertainer Press Conference Thailand (uncut version)

Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Credit: 2PMalways, youtube.com/2PMmaniac

Some of us don't know how to respect other people

Yes, Deniel deleted his pages, and vids because of some Jay's fans

You know, this is not the first time, there were Jay's friends who have to delete their vids on utube too

cuz Jay was there....geez, He knows that we are waiting and missing him...sigh..pls love with respect

Guest yoosufan

Probably because people were flooding his formspring with questions about Jay.

I'd be annoyed too.

Yeah that's fair enough. I was reading his questions and a lot of it concerned jay.

I asked a question about his dancing videos a couple of hours ago and went back to see if he answered, but found out he deleted it :-\ Guess I'll never know the answer now lol.

Guest thu_trang

Some of us don't know how to respect other people

Yes, Deniel deleted his pages, and vids because of some Jay's fans

You know, this is not the first time, there were Jay's friends who have to delete their vids on utube too

cuz Jay was there....geez, He knows that we are waiting and missing him...sigh..pls love with respect

geez , like seriously , i think fans should put themselves in Jay's friends shoes , if they got questions , go ask jype , bcuz obviously Jay's friends isnt the ones who decide whether Jay can come back or not

seriously the last thing i want to know is that Jay cant even have his comfortable life back home , n the fact that his friends might get annoyed at Jay himself bcuz of rapid fangirls

Archived