☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest jenny_vaj

YAY!!! 2PM's full cass mv with Yoon Eun Hye is OUT!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! I've been waiting for this for so long. It's posted on allkpop.com but im so happy, i love it. gosh, im too happy to expressed in words right now...2PM is #1 <333

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! 2PM's full cass mv with Yoon Eun Hye is OUT!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! I've been waiting for this for so long. It's posted on allkpop.com but im so happy, i love it. gosh, im too happy to expressed in words right now...2PM is #1 <333

I also am so exited and I enjoy'd so much both parts of the CF Taec is really impressive as an actor can't wait and see him acting in his new drama. I was really surprised by Junsu he is acting so well and looking gorgeous and really masculen. 2pm is the best Love them all.

I always enjoy to read your comments they are always refreshing.

Guest silence457

[^ edit: Thank you for the Hanami ad photos, it's nice to see that at least Jay is still in something 2PM-related.)

Yes, everything I need to say, you've said it. I know Jay wants to come back, and I believe that's precisely the reason why things have become as complicated as it is now. I don't believe that it's all Hottests fault for being over-suspicious and making things complicated for ourselves. Like they say, there's no smoke without fire. Honestly speaking, if Jay really doesn't want to come back yet, and everything is as dandy as what JYPE makes it out to be, then there's really no need for JYPE to go through all that length to HIDE information, be so darn AMBIGUOUS, to keep testing fan's reaction.If this was a real hiatus for Jay, I'm sure it would feel like one to the fans. The problem is, it does not feel like one at all. The situation is obviously more fishy than that. I'm not trying to fan the fire here in this forum, I'm just saying....think about it.

So, like what mikanpuriname says, those who know, know. And seriously, I'm tired of waiting for "official" news that only confirm awful rumours (it's been the case so far, hasn't it). Whatever does "official" mean anyway, in JYPE's terms. At the end of the day, "official" news can be manipulated since JYPE writes them anyway, which really makes it no different from all these 'rumours' and 'stories' that we have been hearing, technically speaking. So, what is "official" and what is not? -- it really doesn't make a difference to me no more.

I know Jay wants to come back. And I don't see the point of struggling against my own unfounded intuition anymore. This gut feeling has been around long enough for me to believe that he really wants to come back, but that he just can't. I'll wait for him as long as this crap lasts. In the meantime, no 6PM for me, thank you. If I can't support the 6 boys without inevitably supporting JYPE, then I'd rather not support them at all.

This will be my last post too, until Jay returns. Fighting, everyone :)

THIS (in red font) is the reason why I said we should have a separate thread for 6 member 2PM.

btw, sascha_park please do not quote pictures. The Hanami pics look cute, especially Jay.

Edit: oh I didn't read the last sentence. I guess there's no need for the separate thread then, because some people are leaving.

v @ne_ne: good mindset.

Edit: oh I didn't read the last sentence. I guess there's no need for the separate thread then, because some people are leaving.

Well, I am not leaving no were and so are many others , I will support 2pm with or without Jay I hope he really comes back but even if he doesn't coming back I will continue supporting 2pm I adore every single member of this group.

Guest evilgary

yea i agree that i will support 2pm regardless if jay is back. But it would be best for him to return back and continue his role as leader

Guest lady_bug

@Silence457 seriously can we stop about the talk of having separate thread. Until then as far as I'm concern, Jay is still a 2pm member----acknowledge by the 2pm members and HOTTEST fans. Everyone is entitle to their own opinions...

Moving on, I thought the Cass beer CF was done really well. I was taken surprise at their acting skills. Junsu fight scene was hot, and he can act. However, I'd wish Wooyoung had more parts and the CF would have been better if the rest of the members including Jay was in there. Anyone know if 2oneday will sub the CF?

@Silence457 seriously can we stop about the talk of having separate thread. Until then as far as I'm concern, Jay is still a 2pm member----acknowledge by the 2pm members and HOTTEST fans. Everyone is entitle to their own opinions...

Moving on, I thought the Cass beer CF was done really well. I was taken surprise at their acting skills. Junsu fight scene was hot, and he can act. However, I'd wish Wooyoung had more parts and the CF would have been better if the rest of the members including Jay was in there. Anyone know if 2oneday will sub the CF?

Hello and good evening, the CF is already traslated. check here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHq-d6Tt9k

credit: sanakujira3rd.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

In the meantime, no 6PM for me, thank you. If I can't support the 6 boys without inevitably supporting JYPE, then I'd rather not support them at all.

Totally agree with you. ~

Edit:

Of course I support the other members! I love the other 6 as much as I love Jay.

But I can't see them suffering. Srsly, looking at woo's fake smile he sometimes has, makes me kinda depressed.

Guest silence457

Totally agree with you.

please edit your post. no oneliner.

and please remember that this is 2PM's official thread. you're supposed to support all members of 2PM when you come here.

@lady_ bug: not until people drop that attitude of "no 6PM for me" There's clearly a significant number of Hottests with that mindset. Solution? Yeah, no 6PM for you guys, which means this thread should be dedicated to 7 member 2PM only. Any activities of 6 member 2PM should not be mentioned here, because judging from many posts for the last month, half of the posters in this thread are upset with 6PM's activities. I thought it would be easier to divide the thread into 6PM and 7PM, so that the 6PM supporters won't have to read what the 7PM supporters have to say about 6PM's activities.

Does that sound promisingly convenient to anybody? Fewer arguments, less heat, no harsh feelings, we do our own things in our own threads, isn't that comfortable?

Guest entermuriel

@lady_ bug: not until people drop that attitude of "no 6PM for me" There's clearly a significant number of Hottests with that mindset. Solution? Yeah, no 6PM for you guys, which means this thread should be dedicated to 7 member 2PM only. Any activities of 6 member 2PM should not be mentioned here, because judging from many posts for the last month, half of the posters in this thread are upset with 6PM's activities. I thought it would be easier to divide the thread into 6PM and 7PM, so that the 6PM supporters won't have to read what the 7PM supporters have to say about 6PM's activities.

Does that sound promisingly convenient to anybody? Fewer arguments, less heat, no harsh feelings, we do our own things in our own threads, isn't that comfortable?

if people don't want to see or talk about "6pm" at all, then why would there be a need for a 6pm thread? since no one wants to read/see news about them. most people that talk about "6pm" also believe in 2PM = 7 members. there's no different group, even if sadly one of them is not there at the moment. people don't know them as 6pm, when people come to soompi they're not going to go looking for a "6pm" thread, they'll come looking for 2PM's thread, since that's the name of the group. people will continue talking about this-so-called "6pm" group in here, so if people don't wanna read or talk about them, then don't come to the 2pm thread, because these 6 members are part of 2PM not 6pm. that's the sad reality of it.

anyways, the CASS CF was so good! it was really well done, and the story line was intense lol our guys were good at acting huh? more serious this time, pretty cool. the fighting scenes were cool. Junsu look hot in this CF, as well as Taecyeon. Wooyoung's falling off the chair was hilariousss, i wish he appeared more. and Khun, cute as always. i wish Junho and Chansung were in it. but, idk, personally i wish there was yet another part of this CF drama... like what happens after this?! are they gonna arrest her? Khun already knows she's kind of a creep, so is he gonna leave her behind? so many questions~ and if the make a second part, maybe Junho and Chansung can be part of it too! yay~

Guest Idemandacookie

There is already enough divisions, why do you wish to make more?

If some people can say, "I will support 2PM with Jay or without him", why others can't say "I won't support 2PM without Jay?

At the end the 7 of them are part of 2PM and in the future if they go on their separated ways, they are still the former members of 2PM.

Hello again, I really don't think that there is a need for a second thread for 6pm members. 2pm boy's are not responsible for Jay's leaving the group or even if I may say so "abandoning" the group after the incident accured I really don't know if Jay was forced to leave or not but all of these members trying to keep their careers and their life normal as possible. I really understand all of these members that incist and demand Jay to comeback BUT this thread is 2pm thread and there is no need to split this thread or the fans to 2. I wish that all members unite to support 2pm members untill Jay comes back and if he wont comeback then every member can decide what to choose 2pm as 6 members (great boys and hard wotking boys making good music and talented like hell ) or to leave and stop beeng 2pm fans. (their mistake in my opinion). (Sorry for my bad English). My last post for today,

PEACE EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lec8504

Well, I am not leaving no were and so are many others , I will support 2pm with or without Jay I hope he really comes back but even if he doesn't coming back I will continue supporting 2pm I adore every single member of this group.

I'm leaning toward this now too. I"m still holding out hope that JYPE has something up their sleeves and bring Jay back to surprise us. I'm not sure how I'll feel if I know for sure that Jay won't come back. But I do love the other 6 boys..and I can't forsake them before of all of this.

2PM fans are already divided mentally...we don't need to actually physically divide us up by creating another thread. It doesn't make sense anyways...the other 6 boys will always be a part of 2PM..regardless if people like that or not. If certain fans want to leave 2PM because Jay might not come back then it's their choice. But no need to force your opinions down other peoples throat. This goes for both sides.

edit- People who say that Jay wants to come back but can't....I have a question. Why are there so many fans accounts and pictures showing Jay being happy in Seattle? That smile on the previous page is the geniune smile of a pink grandpa bunny :) If he's forced to leave and wants to come back then wouldn't he be somewhat sad now? Maybe it is an act..but iono....

just finish watching the CF! and man Taec is hot hot hot!!! if there was really a police man as hot as him man I'll be getting my @ss arrested everyday...kekeke...I love the storyline to the CF! man wow I have a new favorite in 2PM now...first it was Junsu but now it's taec! but man Junsu's voice is LOVE!!!

Guest KamikazeKyuti

somebody hacked JYPE official website! I searched JYPE on google and google listed JYPE as "this site can harm your computer" Firefox also considered JYPE site an attack site. damn I was looking for 2PM info to see if Jaebeom's name is still listed in the group profile.

I doubt it was hacked. It had that warning up 4 months ago but was taken down after a few weeks. I hate to suggest it but maybe some angry fans reported the site to prevent people from viewing it.

Max23,

on a whim I checked the official 2pm website over a month ago - I had not been there since August - and I found it impossible to find any information on Jay. The site really did not allow you to navigate much, there were very few options, just a lot of pictures of 6pm that led to their info, discography... it was actually very depressing and I would not recommend a visit.

Sorry to cut your post but, while it's true Jay isn't mentioned on their new page (at least, I think he isnt. I don't speak Korean so...) they kept their previous website which still has Jay's profile and photos. I would post pics to prove it but I can' get around the warning on Firefox and Internet Explorer isn't cooperating with me ATM >_<

Edit: Got it to work on Internet Explorer...

jay2pmwsite.th.jpg

I'm leaning toward this now too. I"m still holding out hope that JYPE has something up their sleeves and bring Jay back to surprise us. I'm not sure how I'll feel if I know for sure that Jay won't come back. But I do love the other 6 boys..and I can't forsake them before of all of this.

2PM fans are already divided mentally...we don't need to actually physically divide us up by creating another thread. It doesn't make sense anyways...the other 6 boys will always be a part of 2PM..regardless if people like that or not. If certain fans want to leave 2PM because Jay might not come back then it's their choice. But no need to force your opinions down other peoples throat. This goes for both sides.

edit- People who say that Jay wants to come back but can't....I have a question. Why are there so many fans accounts and pictures showing Jay being happy in Seattle? That smile on the previous page is the geniune smile of a pink grandpa bunny :) If he's forced to leave and wants to come back then wouldn't he be somewhat sad now? Maybe it is an act..but iono....

I don't think anyone can conclude that Jay is happy or sad because after all, he is the only one who knows whether he is happy or not. You ask me why there are fancams of him being happy in Seattle, then I can ask you same question: why were there so many fancams of him being extremely happy in Korea? And I don't think it makes sense to judge what a person is feeling through only fancams of bboy battles. Human mind is very complicated, we can be happy and enjoying life but deep down maybe we may still have some burdens.

I don't like it when fans act as if they could totally understand their idols' mind like a fact and say something like "he doesn't want to go back he's happy in Seattle just leave him be" or "he totally wants to go back"

It also happens with Taecyeon. Where did that rumor about him being cocky come from? Because fans interpret Taecyeon's behaviors as if they understood everything about him.

At the end of the day, we fans act as we wish. Those who want to see Jay back will fight for his return. Those who are already moving on will not care as much. That's fine. It's just disheartening to see Hottests being divided just because people want to shove their opinions to people's faces as facts.

Edit:

V

V

V

I was just making a general comment it wasn't directed at you. As for the pictures of happy Jaebeom, I mean you cannot expect him to look depressed in a bboy battle, his favorite thing on earth, 5 months after the scandal. What I was trying to say is that we don't completely understand him, so it's pointless to use pics/ fancams to guess Jay's true feelings.

Guest lec8504

I don't think anyone can conclude that Jay is happy or sad because after all, he is the only one who knows whether he is happy or not. You ask me why there are fancams of him being happy in Seattle, then I can ask you same question: why were there so many fancams of him being extremely happy in Korea? And I don't think it makes sense to judge what a person is feeling through only fancams of bboy battles. Human mind is very complicated, we can be happy and enjoying life but deep down maybe we may still have some burdens.

I don't like it when fans act as if they could totally understand their idols' mind like a fact and say something like "he doesn't want to go back he's happy in Seattle just leave him be" or "he totally wants to go back"

It also happens with Taecyeon. Where did that rumor about him being cocky come from? Because fans interpret Taecyeon's behaviors as if they understood everything about him.

At the end of the day, we fans act as we wish. Those who want to see Jay back will fight for his return. Those who are already moving on will not care as much. That's fine. It's just disheartening to see Hottests being divided just because people want to shove their opinions to people's faces as facts.

well I don't understand how your comparison is revelant? Of course he was happy in Korea..he was with his brothers..before all of this drama started.

I'm just wondering why people think he wants to go back NOW (and that he's unhappy) when there's pictures NOW that shows that he's happy?

And I never said to leave him be. I'll still continue to write to JYPE to fight for his coming back. But I think as of right now the fans are just divided because our route for fighting for him are different...and everyone thinks their way is the right way.

I'm not saying that i know what he's thinking..because obviously none of us 100% knows what he's thinking/feeling since we're not him.

btw I didn't ask that question to start drama or to try to prove the anti-6PM people wrong...it's a geniune question and I hope to hear clarification.

Guest koukie09

Duuuude! It's been exactly 5 MONTHS since Jay left.

I miss him super much.

I'm like re-watching all the shows and video clips with him in there.

PINK LEADJA needs to come back in the quickness!

P.S What's with HOTTESTs wanting to "divide" and make another thread?

Shouldn't we support them regardless if Jay comes back or not.

Either way, they're still going to be 2PM with or without Jay.

It's sad to see that many people don't wanna root for 2PM just because Jay's not there.

I'm pretty sure the other boys need all our love and support also.

They're probably more devastated than us since Jay's not with them.

I'M STILL ROOTING FOR THEM! 2PM FIGHTING!

Guest Idemandacookie

well I don't understand how your comparison is revelant? Of course he was happy in Korea..he was with his brothers..before all of this drama started.

I'm just wondering why people think he wants to go back NOW (and that he's unhappy) when there's pictures NOW that shows that he's happy?

And I never said to leave him be. I'll still continue to write to JYPE to fight for his coming back. But I think as of right now the fans are just divided because our route for fighting for him are different...and everyone thinks their way is the right way.

I'm not saying that i know what he's thinking..because obviously none of us 100% knows what he's thinking/feeling since we're not him.

btw I didn't ask that question to start drama or to try to prove the anti-6PM people wrong...it's a geniune question and I hope to hear clarification.

There is a big difference between smiling and being happy, let's not fool ourselves.

Nobody can tell if Jay is unhappy or happy, only he knows that.

The only thing I know as a fact is that before he left, Jaebum said "I Love You Hottest!! Run!! Fighting!! SuSu!!"

If he truly wanted to leave 2PM, he wouldn't ask Hottest to run and fight.

Guest Phantos

2PM Nichkhun, Taecyeon & Yoon Eun Hye’s Cass drama is out!

Yoon Eun Hye is one lucky lady: last month, photos revealed the beauty hanging out with 2PM hotties Nichkhun and Taecyeon in a dark club for a Cass Beer drama with the hot single Tik Tok. A number of hot teasers and sexy CFs later, the full music drama has finally been released!

Without further ado…

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y955ED-P9w...player_embedded

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHq-d6Tt9k...player_embedded

credits: allkpop

Archived