Guest chocolateanh

Fat Laces Shoreline, Washington February 6, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhuc9TS_vng

credit : Steproc

Is Jay in white shirt? :rolleyes:

EDIT :

just checking twitter and here's what I see

anhso-35_twitter.jpg

yeah right!! Jaebum and We want Jaebum back are trending :lol: go go Hottests!!

5 months recently I have a habit that f5 this thread, 2OD, allkpop every 5 minutes when I come online LOL..

I miss you so much, Jaebum ah.................

@Aomenez :Do not worry, from what I see, till now there is still no comment from Hottests on that video..lol.. Hottests know the way to keep calm now ^^ leadja fighting <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

yap!its him :)

thanx for the clip.

Aomenez..>>>dont give up...he will be back and again im saying this though

i promise myself not to post any comment anymore..

just dont give up...i always believe Jay will be back

time...its only 5 months,what happen to 'i will wait even if it takes forever'..give up after 5 months?

it's him...and please people...watch the vid with respect

His freinds already removed some vids becuz of the Jayness obsession LOL

@cheezychunnie...im not giving up on Jay ^_^ he will be back

but maybe not to 2pm tho

Guest JAEBOO-

http://i47.tinypic.com/j7dlrc.jpg

> lolmao is that really chansung?! cant imagine with long hair!!

Junho answered, "My first kiss is actually Wooyoung. We had about six NG's during the recording and so we kissed a couple more times."

> LOLMAOOOO ahhaaha.i wish i was wooyoung with 6 ng's>_<

mic eating

> i must admit that i really want to pinchh wooyoung <3

lol. i know this has been posted yet <3

> i want tospazz, but i cant, because i might fill the page =-_==

Guest MR. LEE'S

OHMYYYYYYYGOD, okay i shall take a breathe first but seriously, four of them are hot like hotpods in that music drama. *.* my heart went faster when taec suddenly appeared to chase that guy. freaaking hot. taec oh taec, you're my first husband again. i love you!!! and nichkhun, freaking hot- and adorable at the same time. i wonder why he didn't say anything to eunhye though. i bet he knows everything. junsu, god god the hottest manager i have ever seen! so hot, he even looks hot in fur. i hate fur, but he does look hot in fur. i don't mind, hot hot. and wooyoung, this guy is adorable. why is he so adorable? i laughed my richard simmons off when he fell off of the chair. freaking cute. even though i do feel envy of eunhye for being able to be around those four hot guys, but i have have to admit that she's gorgeous- excluding her psycho personality. definitely a psycho one, but- the gorgeous one. ahhh i demand for the second part. i want the second part, please please and too bad there are no junho and chansung. but i bet, if junho's there- the mv will be epicer than this. i know there's no such epicer word in dictionary, i don't mind but my mind is functioning like crazy right now. they're hot and i freaking love the music drama.

Guest mellifluous

omo.

the tiktok music drama is like, daebak.

if policemen were all that cute. i'll be in and out of the station all the time.

i'll even go take up a job as a policewoman if thats what it takes.

haha.

and hmm khun and dara? wasnt it supposed to be woodara? haha. WOODARA fighting!!

honestly i rather see dara than victoria or nicole!! (sides isnt nicole supposed to be jinwoon? haha)

For ONE.

Jay wants to come back. People who know, know. But if you think it really is his choice to just stay in Seattle, then you are being fooled into JYPE propaganda. If he wasn't planning on going back to Korea, why did he leave practically all his clothes back in the dorms when he left? For people who keep saying that we shouldn't make up things that aren't told to us "officially," I must remind you that we are given brains so we can think for ourselves. We are given intelligence and cognitive abilities so that we don't merely follow blindly like sheep. Especially in the situation of entertainment media... they don't tell the truth, they tell what is convenient for them.

For TWO.

If 2PM moves on, then I will too. And it's a good thing that they are gaining new fans, because for sure many of the old fans will move on too, even people who are not jay biased. (And just an FYI: I am Woo-biased.) A lot of "personal fans" of other individual members already feel like they can't look at the group in the same light anymore.

For THREE.

I will just say it straight since I don't plan to post anymore in this 2PM thread until the day Jay returns. JYPE is going to milk the 6 members for as much as they can, because they too know that if they bring Jay back it's instant revenue and buzz. Heck, they're not bringing him back now but it's already a frenzy whenever his name is mentioned. So they're just going to suck the 6 of them dry until there's nothing left, then they'll think about bringing Jay back. Or then again, maybe they'll just throw his name out there so that hungry fans will eat it right up for another 3 months. It's such an obvious plan by how JYPE continues to use Jay's name as MEDIA FODDER. If you help JYPE by giving them your money towards the 6 members, then you are just feeding the madness, and you're helping them take advantage of Jay.

Guest angg_jagiya

RELEASE OF CASS CF DRAMA!!!!

2PM & YoonEun Hye - Tik Tok Music Drama (1/2)

2PM & YoonEun Hye - Tik Tok Music Drama (2/2)

[FANCAM] 100207 Dance Battle recording - 2PM Junho & Wooyoung

WOW I really like the story line of the mv. Taec and Khun's acting is not that bad. All of them did pretty well. Their acting is quite convincing. But its so different from the usually goofy 2pm we see, but a more serious version of acting. I like this side of them. Khun's character is a jerk...lol...so different from the real nice thai prince we see. Taec is one hot detective. Junsu is khun's manager while Woo is another detective. And OMG the ending was so creepy and twisted. I love it.

Thanks....

AWESOME!!!interesting story plot....

it's better if they made this a drama... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest vern_scorita

Some TaecJay love :D

http://i47.tinypic.com/30be2w5.jpg

errr, i think i missed something long long time ago..

-----QUESTION!!------ did they do something like photoshoot here??

can somebody gave me the pics of the photoshoot?? thanks!! ^^

somebody hacked JYPE official website! I searched JYPE on google and google listed JYPE as "this site can harm your computer" Firefox also considered JYPE site an attack site. damn I was looking for 2PM info to see if Jaebeom's name is still listed in the group profile.

Max23,

on a whim I checked the official 2pm website over a month ago - I had not been there since August - and I found it impossible to find any information on Jay. The site really did not allow you to navigate much, there were very few options, just a lot of pictures of 6pm that led to their info, discography... it was actually very depressing and I would not recommend a visit.

As far as Khun and Chan in WGM/drama, it doesn't surprise me in the least. JYPE is going to say yes to all comers until the boys drop in the harness. They are marketable right now, so now is the time to rake in the deals. And if/when JYP announces that Jay isn't coming back, those deals will provide the financial cushion he needs to weather any fan displeasure. Fans spending money on the group now give him the option of displeasing fans in the future, you might say.

Guest punahime

For ONE.

Jay wants to come back. People who know, know. But if you think it really is his choice to just stay in Seattle, then you are being fooled into JYPE propaganda. If he wasn't planning on going back to Korea, why did he leave practically all his clothes back in the dorms when he left? For people who keep saying that we shouldn't make up things that aren't told to us "officially," I must remind you that we are given brains so we can think for ourselves. We are given intelligence and cognitive abilities so that we don't merely follow blindly like sheep. Especially in the situation of entertainment media... they don't tell the truth, they tell what is convenient for them.

For TWO.

If 2PM moves on, then I will too. And it's a good thing that they are gaining new fans, because for sure many of the old fans will move on too, even people who are not jay biased. A lot of "personal fans" of other individual members already feel like they can't look at the group in the same light anymore.

For THREE.

I will just say it straight since I don't plan to post anymore in this 2PM thread until the day Jay returns. JYPE is going to milk the 6 members for as much as they can, because they too know that if they bring Jay back it's instant revenue and buzz. Heck, they're not bringing him back now but it's already a frenzy whenever his name is mentioned. So they're just going to suck the 6 of them dry until there's nothing left, then they'll think about bringing Jay back. Or then again, maybe they'll just throw his name out there so that hungry fans will eat it right up for another 3 months. It's such an obvious plan by how JYPE continues to use Jay's name as MEDIA FODDER. If you help JYPE by giving them your money towards the 6 members, then you are just feeding the madness, and you're helping them take advantage of Jay.

yaaaa. thank you very much (F)

Fighting Hottest

2pm = 7 = 1

actually i dun know whether should i share this pictures of Jay in da sweet 16 event. But bcoz i found this on oneday bestiz website i think i can rite? will remove this picture within a few hours...save it in ur com :)

I really miss him...

I'm going to take a break from 2pm. I am so exhausted reading the comments that all hottest is fighting...I will continue to fight for Jay's return :) He is my fav in the group and i feel sad that some hottest just dun feel that him leaving is a lost to the group..sigh...

IN BEFORE ARGUMENTS ARE INITIATED.

Nichkhun dances to Bo Peep and Mister in Thailand.

About the boys' individual activities:

Taec's drama will air in March. Nichkhun's movie will probably be released late summer or in the fall of this year. No official info is released regarding Chansung's drama yet, but if he is casted now, the drama will probably come out in April/ May (my guess).

Wooyoung's talk show is a bit boring (what can you expect of a talk show with that format) but I enjoyed his witty remarks and he looks SO CUTE there.

actually i dun know whether should i share this pictures of Jay in da sweet 16 event. But bcoz i found this on oneday bestiz website i think i can rite? will remove this picture within a few hours...save it in ur com :)

I really miss him...

credit as tagged+ bestiz

lol...fyi, U can soooo tell, there were so many fangirls at the meets now just to watch him. I tried not to blend in. LOL. My sister's boyfriend told me to behave which I did really well cus he breaks there regularly. Im way too old to fangirl but it was nice to see. He really looks like just any other asian dude in the crowd but he is happy. And I dont think he cares anymore to hide his face which is good. I have a few clips as well but Im sure other folks already posted on youtube..etc. lol. ><

Anyhow, whats this Taec or/and Nichkhun in drama/movie and when?! =O Ahh, Im glad Wooie's doing his thing on the variety talk show. I <3 him.

Guest chocolateanh

Do not know why, maybe today ( or yesterday in my country) is Feb 8th, already 5 months, I miss Jay a lot.. I mean A LOT... I feel sad and dissapointed when there is no more news about him.

And I just bump into one link on youtube, here you go, Jay's singing Superstar- Carpenter

I heard that song long time a go, but I only think it's nice melody..Now when I heard that again from Jay..it's a bit sad..

Superstar's lyric seems like words from Hottest's hearts...Jay, can you hear us?

Here you go Jay's singing Superstar

credit: mrshyukjae2

and it's lyric:

Superstar Lyrics

Artist(Band):Carpenters

Review The Song (1) Print the Lyrics

Send "Superstar" Ringtones to Cell

Long ago and oh so far away

I fell in love with you before the second show

Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear

But you're not really here

It's just the radio

(*) Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby

You said you'd be coming back this way again baby

Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby, I love you I really do

Loneliness is a such a sad affair

And I can hardly wait to be with you again

What to say to make you come again

Come back to me again

And play your sad guitar

I miss you, I really do, Jaebum...

Guest sascha_park

HANAMI SIGNBRORD AT DIGITAL GATE WAY @ SIAM SQUARE BANGKOK THAILAND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDIT : PARTY (2PMTHAILAND)

thanks for sharing :)

omo...the best cf of 2PM..

they're really cute and full of happiness.. <33

really miss 7 members of 2PM...

jaebum~ah i'm never never never tired of waiting....

even i'm crying everyday because of you..i'm still strong :)...

EDIT : @Silence457 thanks for remind me :)

actually i can't fully support 6 members..i love jay,junsu,khun,taec,woo,junho,chan...

but that's really hard for me..seriously...i knew them as 7.. since their debut,i'm not pick one member who i like/love...

that's way,i'm really feels empty now :( ..

Guest dawnded

[^ edit: Thank you for the Hanami ad photos, it's nice to see that at least Jay is still in something 2PM-related.)

For ONE.

For TWO.

If 2PM moves on, then I will too. And it's a good thing that they are gaining new fans, because for sure many of the old fans will move on too, even people who are not jay biased. A lot of "personal fans" of other individual members already feel like they can't look at the group in the same light anymore.

For THREE.

Yes, everything I need to say, you've said it. I know Jay wants to come back, and I believe that's precisely the reason why things have become as complicated as it is now. I don't believe that it's all Hottests fault for being over-suspicious and making things complicated for ourselves. Like they say, there's no smoke without fire. Honestly speaking, if Jay really doesn't want to come back yet, and everything is as dandy as what JYPE makes it out to be, then there's really no need for JYPE to go through all that length to HIDE information, be so darn AMBIGUOUS, to keep testing fan's reaction.If this was a real hiatus for Jay, I'm sure it would feel like one to the fans. The problem is, it does not feel like one at all. The situation is obviously more fishy than that. I'm not trying to fan the fire here in this forum, I'm just saying....think about it.

So, like what mikanpuriname says, those who know, know. And seriously, I'm tired of waiting for "official" news that only confirm awful rumours (it's been the case so far, hasn't it). Whatever does "official" mean anyway, in JYPE's terms. At the end of the day, "official" news can be manipulated since JYPE writes them anyway, which really makes it no different from all these 'rumours' and 'stories' that we have been hearing, technically speaking. So, what is "official" and what is not? -- it really doesn't make a difference to me no more.

I know Jay wants to come back. And I don't see the point of struggling against my own unfounded intuition anymore. This gut feeling has been around long enough for me to believe that he really wants to come back, but that he just can't. I'll wait for him as long as this crap lasts. In the meantime, no 6PM for me, thank you. If I can't support the 6 boys without inevitably supporting JYPE, then I'd rather not support them at all.

This will be my last post too, until Jay returns. Fighting, everyone :)

Archived