☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mika.16

they have to pay back for room and board, manager, stylists?? WAT....?

what the heck r they left with at the end of the day :s

and i thought they said they were sharing their income with jay or was that just propaganda too?

(not completely accurate) but usually for singers, companies take more than 50% but it includes all those past expenditures... people like comedians on the other hand only have about 30-40% taken by their agency cus they dont have any past-spending to pay back other than management fees.

What exactly is the LG Entertainer?? is it like a free concert sponsored by LG in Thailand?

And also, when is Family Outing with taec airing? will it be this Sunday?

Guest theblazenazn

I'm sorry but there's no way the 6 of them gets 50% of 2 million. Yes, they have to back other fees and such like their manager's full pay. On top of this, for the CF's there are choreographers they need to pay for the dance routines like for the Corby. And its JYPE's full responsibility to make a CF song if its part of the contract so composers need to be paid, as well as lyricists. Rain made so much money under JYPE though, I think it's because of all the concerts throughout Asia and even the U.S. He had more CF deals and got paid more. Since he didnt have to split his money by 6 he earned more. JYPE was desperate to keep him to make money but 2PM are young boys that don't know anything about this business so they probably are not earning as much as they should have.But who really knows for sure unless they work at the top level of JYPE, they might all be millionaires & we dont even know it...

Guest sascha_park

hi..

jay looks healthy and his body tough like before..

but i dont understand why JYPE said he's sick??wae??

he looks good and enjoy b-boying wit his frenz..and i cant deny..his dance skills totally improved!!

so amazing..

about jaebum's healthy .. it's just a rumor ... and the possible reasons that will be used by jype...

yeah~~jaebum looks hawtttt n healthy :)...

about 3 weeks ago AOM share a info about this event...

thx for sharing the link...

QUOTE (fattie8701 @ Jan 31 2010, 11:43 PM)

and i thought they said they were sharing their income with jay or was that just propaganda too?

That actually can never happen, cos there's definitely some legal complications if they were ever to split their income with Jay. Maybe, that was just some part of their goodwill intentions and hope to be able to share their income with him, but I doubt the company will do that eventually cos' it would not be fair since Jay didn't even do his share of work . And I don't think Jay would also want to take any of that money cos' i'm sure he'll feel really guilty taking money from his brothers when he didn't even put any effort into. He's not that kind of person to freeload off someone.

OMG!!!that was extremely pure hotness :D

teehee...

seriously...Taec and Channie ^_^

lisa_hh>>> yap!its in Thailand :)

"seriously...Taec and Channie ^_^"

I am out of breath right now you took the wards out of my mouth Taec and ChanSung SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but junho looking effin good too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think that was just regarding the income from the 1:59 album. and as nice of a gesture as that was, it really amounts to nothing. i saw someone mention somewhere that it probably amounts to about $800 per member, if that. :/

Guest yaoming11

^^ oh wtf only 800 bucks???

thats ridiculous

i guess they earn more from performances and stuff?

They're probably too busy to spend money anyways...

^^ oh wtf only 800 bucks???

thats ridiculous

i guess they earn more from performances and stuff?

They're probably too busy to spend money anyways...

I'm not sure if it really amounts to only $800, but whatever it is, it is not a lot. Artists don't make money off their albums -- pretty much all of that goes back to the company/people who made the songs/produced the songs etc. etc. Artists make their money off endorsements. And 2PM is pulling in less money then they probably should for working 7 CFs, and Jay isn't a part of it to profit from, so... :/ it all kind of sucks.

Haha....i have a feeling that Hottests are able to support and fund these boys on their own if they want to, and even without the need for any CFs or albums, as long as you love the idols...hehe..

Cos' what I've noticed is that fans as a collective effort are able to shower a lot of gifts and luxury items to each of these boys, and i think it's more than enough for the boys to live on without needing to do any CFs or shows. Haha...for instance, they just need to say that they lost something or they crave for something, and voila! Fans would eagerly purchase those items for them. Who needs money when fans are more important assets. :) So, idols should really treasure their fans in my opinion...haha...

You've seen how some fans can request to have their favorite celebrity perform at their birthday party or some other events, and they'll gladly pay any sum of money to have them there. So, I think that's one way for idols to survive. If JYPE ever makes the mistake of releasing Jay from his contract, I'll say Hottests who are Jay fans should hire him to sing and dance at your birthday party. If I were rich, I'd do that....haha....

What Jay's friend Chico said really is true. Fans REALLY are the ones who can eventually save the idols with their support. :)

I have a feeling, even if they do split their income from 1:59 w/ Jay... JAy would never see it. Because I'm sure Jay probably still owns JYPE a heck load of fees from his trainee days. So.. JYPE probably absorbs all the money that 2PM members wnat to "share" with Jay, and then they deduct that amount from Jay's debt.

No matter what each of us think about the recent articles, please continue to show your support for Jaebum and 2PM as a whole... that is 2PM = 7.

Thanks.

Guest prae.nim

UPDATE!!! JAYs bboy clips (Sweet 16) on 30 Jan 2010

-Breakers Warm UP(Jay appeared on 1:45 with red jacket)

cr: Azian255

-HIEP battle(Jay appeared at the beginning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP10avEVtd0 cr: StepRoc (AOM)

-Jay n Thesis VS Vicious Puppies won!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4vGVMt98M cr: StepRoc (AOM)

cr: sevenstories

cr: harrokr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxe2NDG5EAw cr: cakalang

-Jay n Thesis VS Junior n Tim(Pitbull) lost!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4RuRvuOIM cr: StepRoc (AOM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQRIUhyVz5o cr: BrysenMM

cr: DW6Legend

Sorry but I think I become a ChanSung's addict so I found this on YT Enjoy !!!!!

The most adorable Maknae !!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVWYBdZVqak

Thank you ... that's what I'm talking about :")

I'm afraid only that 2pm will be like this forever ,

Quietness of the situation is not very good

and yaaa that The large-scale demonstration that 2PM fans have planned which didn't happen ?

I'm just worry that after some months the KHottests will forget about Jay oppa !

and don't tell me that the boys aren't having fun !

they actually do , The lonely person here is Jay oppa .

yaaa they look sad sometimes but they're having fun and I'm really happy for them

but here in our country , the Hottests are very angry and broken hearts :"(

We must be clear, What if Jay oppa didn't return from America?

Will you be supporting 2pm as 6 members ?

if it yes so go ahead but if it no than What will you do ?

I wish to answer the question !

thank you

7-1=0

*again , sorry about my bad English >_<

I will always support 2pm and even MORE as 6 members if Jay dosn't come back we all have to respect jay's wishes, I love and adore every member of 2pm and will never destroy them with hate or revenge. LOOOOVE 2pm forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BayByOjaH

I don't ever get these kind of protest. You want to be seen and heard but yet their faces are blurred and cover up. What's with that? Here, people are always begging to be on tv, camera, "look at me" but Korea everyone shy away from it behind their masks, and signs. I don't get it.

And the rumor of Jaebum's Health well it doesn't have to be something physical. Like yeah he looks healthy and all from his bboy competition but he could have a mental problem like depression duh that people might not be able to see. And it makes sense that being away from family and in Korea alone would make someone depress.

I'm not sure how true it is... but when I was in Korea I asked my cousin why the girls hide their faces like that from the camera... She told me that a lot of the school skip school for things like that... & once it hits the news, they're afraid their parents will find out.

Guest cheezychunnie

LG entertainers award :)

that new hair with that suits make them look erm...weird but hot as always LoL

53657664.jpg

29966528.jpg

55242504.jpg

cr:as tagged

-edit-

ready for pic??i mean a lot of em?juz coz this thread is quite today :D

30841689.jpg

cr:as tagged

Guest achariya

2PM to Appear on Their First Talk Show “Seung Seung Jang Gu*” to Support Wooyoung, “Will They Talk about Jaebum?”

[Newsen Reporter UhnHyuk Lee]

2PM will show their loyalty to Wooyoung by appearing on their first talk show since their debut.

On February 11th, 2PM will participate in the recording of KBS 2TV’s “Seung Seung Jang Goo.” It is their first talk show since they debuted in 2008. By appearing on the show, 2PM is planning on giving their support and strength to Wooyoung since he is the assistant MC on the show “Seung Seung Jang Gu.”

After leader Jaebum left the group and went to Seattle in September of 2009, even while 2PM was promoting their 1st album, they were reluctant to do interviews. Since it has been awhile since they talked about their feelings and because it will happen through a talk show, 2PM’s appearance on the show is garnering much interest.

“Seung Seung Jang Goo” is a show in which viewers can ask the celebrities the questions that they want to ask through a famous internet portal site. Currently, since the questions that the mass majority want to ask are questions regarding Jaebum, people are interested in whether the producers will choose these questions to ask 2PM and how 2PM will answer them.

Before this happens, on February 2nd, Wooyoung will hold an event called “A Very Special Promise-Let’s Meet Right Now”** in Seoul KangNamGu SamSungDong***. Wooyoung will do a “fan dance” in SamSungDong and the viewer that writes the most entertaining reply to the question will get to perform together with Wooyoung.

The episode of “Seung Seung Jang Gu” that 2PM will appear on will air on February 16th.

Uhnhyuk Lee leeuh@newsen.com

*”Seung Seung Jang Gu” is the title of the show and it is a phrase used when one is successfully on the path to victory and shows no signs of slowing down.

**It’s a long way of saying SamSungDong like “Los Angeles, CA”.

***It’s an event that is part of the show.

CREDIT: NEWSEN (SOURCE); ___@2oneday.com (TRANS)

I wont watch it i suppose....miss Jay so much tht i cant accept the truth tht he's not here w/ us any more. Hope he'll come back soon. Pleaseee. JYP dont you know tht its hurt?? I wanna watch all of 2PM performances but i couldnt. I wanna see Jay but dunno where he is in this world. Does anyone understand my feeling??

Wish for the best everyday

Guest summer_night

just a short question:

can anybody here speak german? cuz i found a german hiphop song which really describes jay's situation perfectly (in my opinion)

so i had the idea of translating the song to english so the hottest who can't speak german can understand it.

and i thought it would be nice to make a video with random jay photos and the music in the background.. like a support video.. (but i throw that idea away because i'm not good in making videos -.-)

so.. what do you guys think about that?

(if anybody here is able to translate german to english.. please send me a mail..

i would translate it by myself but my english isn't really the best.. -.- )

UPDATE!!! JAYs bboy clips (Sweet 16) on 30 Jan 2010

-Breakers Warm UP(Jay appeared on 1:45 with red jacket)

cr: Azian255

-HIEP battle(Jay appeared at the beginning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP10avEVtd0 cr: StepRoc (AOM)

-Jay n Thesis VS Vicious Puppies won!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4vGVMt98M cr: StepRoc (AOM)

cr: sevenstories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxe2NDG5EAw cr: cakalang

-Jay n Thesis VS Junior n Tim(Pitbull) lost!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4RuRvuOIM cr: StepRoc (AOM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQRIUhyVz5o cr: BrysenMM

cr: DW6Legend

Super duper thanks for these links! Geez, I watched each one of these personal vids. I don't even watch 2PM fan cams unless someone points out something interesting in those.

In the vid Jay n Thesis VS Junior n Tim(Pitbull), BrysenMM actually placed Famous Jay on his vid description. LOL.

Then in the one harrokr uploaded, I couldn't stop screaming at the closeup! He licked his lips at 0:07! Sorry for the spazz.

Too bad Jay lost. He was fabulous as always. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from going to these bboy tourneys to stalk him if I was in Seattle. PLUS, he's been doing some fanservice wearing those AOM mini coopers from kHottests. We normally get his abs for fan service which we also get from these vids.

I watch these vids but not the Thai visit vids of 6PM. LOL.

Archived