☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest badtzmarujung

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

[independent] Seattle Korean American... Please read this.

Hellos.

I’ve always just read things that were written…

There were so many weird things said… I mustered up the courage to write…

Dear Fans… I know it’s been really hard… and because of some ridiculous stories I assume that many must be so confused…

Before I write… I immigrated to Seattle 15 years ago. I lived in Daegu when I lived in Korea. The reason why I’m writing this is to encourage you not to be confused by the strange things that are being said, not to give up, and hope that this will help Jaebum return to Korea. It’s why I wrote this on the net. I’m not a really close friend of Jaebum’s…… we’re close enough for us to call each other. I knew him before he debuted in Korea, and he was a well-mannered and sincere person. I live in Jaebum’s old neighborhood. I also liked B-boying so I used to see him out battling and Jaebum and I would support each other.[

In this past few days, there have been several articles regarding Jaebum.

The articles stated that Jay had received an offer from Hollywood movie. Therefore, I called Jaebum and asked him to confirm this. I asked, “Jaebum, did you receive a call to be in a Hollywood movie?” And Jaebum responded, “No…I’m hearing this for the first time…? It never happened.” So, I said, “There are articles, constantly stating weird news about you.” He replied, “……I don’t like that, but….”

Jaebum never received an offer to do a Hollywood movie and he said it was the first time he heard it… and Jaebum… is about halfway to calling it quits…. He’s really tired of it… obviously, he’s probably not as hurt now, but he doesn’t like that he’s still a popular topic and is even scared of it…

So, please reporters, do not write false articles regarding this and disturb or give the fans a hard time…This is coming from a close friend…There may be people questioning whether I am really his friend or not and would not believe me…However, if that were the case, why would I take time writing this in this early morning? Thinking of Jaebum wanting to be alone has made me worry and sleep deprived.

I can’t do anything to help my friend, Jaebum, so to the fans- I’m placing Jaebum’s heart in your hands…even like this…

I can’t do anything about the fans who won’t believe me…. But I hope that you will believe Jaebum’s heart instead… The untrue reporters… the stories… I would like for you not to believe them… those few articles… that it’s making it hard for Jaebum here… I wish that you won’t forget that….

Like the fans, I am also supporting Jaebum and want to give hope to him by writing things like this here, even though I did not write in the “taljon,” I’ve always looked after and gave only good things to Jaebum.

The only way to bring Jaebum back…is the fans…

Please give Jaebum strength…fans too…don’t give up, and please, I hope, fans don’t be moved or feel down by such articles.

Thank you.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits. Copy this whole phrase out.

CREDITS : Daum Starzone (SOURCE) ; Pingoo@2ONEDAY.COM & doremigirl@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

TRANSLATOR'S NOTE:

Wow. This only confirms my latest ideas about all of the craziness that's been going on. There's just been one too many 10 minute posted rumors (before taken off) that have "insider" information. I just am beginning to think that there are people starting rumors to cause problems for hottests and for JYPE. I speak from my own opinion and my own gut as well as experience. I'm an unni/noona fan on 2od. I've worked in the entertainment industry in the US, and I've seen some seriously ugly bad play just to try and cut competition between companies. Now, in the US it's the tabloids and the papers that can destroy people's reputation. In Korea, even the smallest internet post on a blog can cause entire waves in the industry- even if the facts aren't checked thoroughly. Jaebum is case-in-point. So, let's be patient, hold on to hope till the real truth comes out. So please please everyone- don't go emo on me or Jaebum or JYPE just yet. I'm not defending JYPE and not saying everything will turn out perfect. I'm saying these rumors lately are just too much to believe now. And this post confirms my suspicions of foul play in the entertainment industry.

MY NOTE:

the translator have the same thoughts as mine..

i believe this is done by other company to steal the attention we have on their AM brothers..

as well as give a bad reputation on JYPE(not that i backing them up)

this is my opinion coz the rumors kinda ridiculous,dont u agree??

every one hour we received 'news', what was that?

cr:2ONEDAY forum+as tagged

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for bring this info to this thread.

I will never give up on Jay.

Rumor is the rumor whatever they said.

I will waiting for the truth until the end.

and Jay

you know.

I will support you no matter what

Stay strong Baby

Return to be our 2PM's Leadja again

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avchuck

^

^

ROFLMAO, I saw ur post before the enlarged font size and color and thought "Oh, I guess silence calmed down," and then I refreshed the page to see the typical style in which you post. :P keke

-----

Anyhow, I was just wondering what the kHottests are thinking and doing right now... I think they're really the ones that this all hinges on--them and JYP/E (just 'cause they're on the forefront where everything's going up/down). I'm sure they were made aware of this rumor--hell, all the other rumors we got slapped in the face with--way before we did (and probably know a crap-load of other rumors too).

Although my faith took another beating from just this one rumor (and damnit it's still aching), I'm still believing in Jaysus--keke :rolleyes:

I don't want to give into pessimism just yet. I propose another conspiracy theory that some may have already considered:

The general mood for iHottests this past week or so has been positive for the most part about our Leadja's possible return with only minor discouraging rumors. If those batch of rumors were fakes to gauge public reaction, then maybe they've already decided Jay's return and is only allowing this current rumor to flow (I know, kind of unlikely) because they need to crush us now to make his actual return all the more impacting (?). Probable? Yes? No? Maybe so? Iono...this is just another conspiracy theory--or really, my wishful thinking.

If it's other companies working to create even greater dissension between Hottests and JYPE...well, damn is this business dirty!...

I just wanna give Jaebummie oppa a hug... Let's keep the faith until D-day (whether that be early/mid-February or April)...

(Seriously don't know how to feel right now--I'm just numb :mellow: I chose to post to try and encourage the faith--but I don't think I've fully recovered just yet. Sorry for my awkward tone.)

Guest lisa_hh

hey guys..

just wanna get out of the topics we've been discussing for the last 100 pages...

hehehe..

i'm sorry if sum1 brought this up already, but can anyone translate the words on the 60s cass beer cf?

i can't wait for the Mv to come out..

and usually, how long does it takes to come out.??.

it's been like forever, and i cant wait any longer..

hehehe..

abt the jay's issue,, just be patient,,, if it were meant to happen , it is bound to happen !

we should just be patient and enjoy what the boys already did for us.. hehehe

plsss... someone help me translate the words.. thanx!!

Guest kit_kotcha

hey guys let's go to twitter, and post this

#ComeBackJaebum

it's one of the trending topics right now.

I'm so proud of Hottests!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG do you know this topic keeps going to the top rank. lol.

Right now, it's the 4th. It won over Justin Bieber though. woof so proud

Guest zahieyjunki

Taeyeon and 2PM Wooyoung will be the assistant MCs for the new KBS Kim SeungWoo talkshow "SeungSeungJangGoo" Win After Win

It's a KBS Tuesday night talkshow up against Strong Heart. It is replacing Sang Sang Plus. Besides Taeyeon and Wooyoung, Kim Shin Young and Choi Hwajung are the other assistant MCs. First broadcast will be on Feb 2nd

cr : silis7noy2

Guest cheezychunnie

YESTERDAY 2PM WENT TO HOPE CONCERT AND THESE ARE SOME OF FANCAMS

100123 2PM 'Talk' @ hope concert[fancam]

100123 2PM I Hate You @ hope concert[fancam]

100123 2PM Heartbeat @ hope concert[fancam]

CR: janinloveschivas

100123 2PM - I Hate You@The Hope Concert [Fancam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5wjpU3pFY0

cr: TheYayoiza

oh...Woo will be mc for new programme :)

awesome!

Guest zahieyjunki

Possible for Jae-bum to Return to 2PM

It seems difficult for 2PM’s Jae-bum (Park Jae-bum, 23), who left the group 2PM and set off for his hometown in Seattle last September, to return to the group.

On January 21, according to 2PM’s management agency, JYP Entertainment, they have almost decided that he won’t come back to 2PM after discussing Jae-bum’s return.

However, during the MBC entertainment program “Tosa Mureuppak” last November, JYP CEO Park Jin-young had mentioned, “If he comes back to the pop music scene, Jae-bum should return to 2PM.”

However, the discussion about 2PM reuniting is being discussed privately.

Last September, Jae-bum left the group after growing controversy regarding comments he had made in which he belittled Korea and Korean people on his Internet site when he was still a trainee under JYP Entertainment.

After Jae-bum's departure from the group, his fans protested, holding signs such as “2PM=7” and “Call off Ja-bum’s withdrawal from 2PM” in front of JYP’s headquarter building in Chundamdong, Seoul.

In addition, several current affairs TV shows discussed the topic of Jae-bum’s comments and the reactions of the Korean community, as it became a social issue over the Internet.

A TV program followed up on Jae-bum’s current life in the U.S.A. He is now working part-time and hanging out with his friends.

A popular song official said, “Jae-bum might sing solo in Korea or the U.S.A., if he does not come back to the group.” He added, "JYP will make an important announcement about his comeback sooner or later."

After Jae-bum left 2PM, the group -- now containing six members -- released a new album entitled “1:59 PM.”

The group, sans Jae-bum, won “Best Male Group” and “Artist of the Year” from the M.net Asian Music Awards, as their songs such as "Heartbeat" gained popularity in 2009.

cr : english.kbs.co.kr

Guest eggplant

thanks for sharing the clips, pictures etc everyone ^^

following junho, wooyoung and khun,

taec cut his hair too =D

(watch today's inkigayo clip)

Guest mirandy

Possible for Jae-bum to Return to 2PM

It seems difficult for 2PM’s Jae-bum (Park Jae-bum, 23), who left the group 2PM and set off for his hometown in Seattle last September, to return to the group.

On January 21, according to 2PM’s management agency, JYP Entertainment, they have almost decided that he won’t come back to 2PM after discussing Jae-bum’s return.

However, during the MBC entertainment program “Tosa Mureuppak” last November, JYP CEO Park Jin-young had mentioned, “If he comes back to the pop music scene, Jae-bum should return to 2PM.”

However, the discussion about 2PM reuniting is being discussed privately.

Last September, Jae-bum left the group after growing controversy regarding comments he had made in which he belittled Korea and Korean people on his Internet site when he was still a trainee under JYP Entertainment.

After Jae-bum's departure from the group, his fans protested, holding signs such as “2PM=7” and “Call off Ja-bum’s withdrawal from 2PM” in front of JYP’s headquarter building in Chundamdong, Seoul.

In addition, several current affairs TV shows discussed the topic of Jae-bum’s comments and the reactions of the Korean community, as it became a social issue over the Internet.

A TV program followed up on Jae-bum’s current life in the U.S.A. He is now working part-time and hanging out with his friends.

A popular song official said, “Jae-bum might sing solo in Korea or the U.S.A., if he does not come back to the group.” He added, "JYP will make an important announcement about his comeback sooner or later."

After Jae-bum left 2PM, the group -- now containing six members -- released a new album entitled “1:59 PM.”

The group, sans Jae-bum, won “Best Male Group” and “Artist of the Year” from the M.net Asian Music Awards, as their songs such as "Heartbeat" gained popularity in 2009.

this is the most stupid news ever.

2PM won Best Male Group and Best Male Artist as a group of 7 members, not as a group of 6 members. They won the awards for Again and Again and I Hate You, not for HeartBeat.

Why do news these days seem to discredit Jaebeom's contribution to 2PM's accomplishment?

and is this news even legit or they just copied and compiled things from all the crap news articles that have been put out recently. I am seriously confused because normally false articles are supposed to be taken down right? Why didn't JYPE request all those online news to take down the false articles?

Guest hanakann

in the end of note, the guy said that " The only way to bring Jaebum back…is the fans…". I think Jay wants to comeback more than anyone else, if not he did not say " i will be back soon as a better person". so why till now , he hasnt come back? the only answer is because of JYPE. I dont know why they dont let him back but they did make a wall. through incident of sunmi, u guys can see how they run the bussiness. changing member in a second. if sunmi leaves WG by herself why she cries in the interview.

that guy is right, just we, hottest can bring Jay back. hottest did do a lot of great things, but hottest will do more , till the day we see JAY on the stage.

I never loose my hope.

Jay will be back

one day

just the time

we will fighting!

They won those awards for songs on the 1st mini album as 7 members.

They make it sound like he didnt contribute anything. Heartbeat was popular when they were promoting 1:59.

But i think AAA is their biggest hit single to date and when their fanbase doubled overnight.

I wish reporters would do their job and check facts.

When I woke up this morning, I went to check what was going on on Twitter and then...

I saw something I really didn't expect to see..

The 2nd trending topic was #ComebackJaebum!!

So touching T.T

After asking some friends, they told me they were trending it since 5:30am! (France timezone)

It means that this tag is trending for more than 6 hours now!

How wonderful, it brought me to tears T.T

Fellow Hotties, I love you =)

-----

All those rumors are just rumors, please don't lose your faith :)

I know it's hard, I myself thought to give up a few days ago, but hey who will protect the boys if we aren't here to do so?

Sure we failed to protect Jay once, it's true and it's really unfortunate, but it doesn't mean we'll fail again right?

Even if we can't do many thing as International fans, we can at least support them until their leader's return!

So we need to keep the faith, who can cheer up the boys better than us their fans?

Stay strong for them, we just have a few week to wait for the final decision... It's not that long if you compare it to the 4+ months we had to go through!

Then if Jay's withdrawal become official (I mean, he will never return), at that time we can be sad, cry, yell, whatever you want... And begin the real fight against JYPE.

But for now the only thing we have to do it to wait patiently for an official statement ~

I know some of you already said this but I just wanted to remind you to stay positive =)

3465072pmec9eacebb2942ced8cac.jpg

Credit: as taged ~

Guest missy-kz

I think that JaeBeomee needs time to heal his heart and soul. He was torn because of what he said and now everyone seems to want him back and I'm sure he senses it and feel the pressure. Especially from the fan. I myself would love for Jae to come back. Who doesn't right? Everyone makes mistakes but this time I think that Jae just needs more time to think it over. It's only been about 5 months. I'm sure those months were short for him. Who really knows. Only he does. And about the article like he said, who can believe him. There are so many things like that around. Rumors will be rumors. It could be a supporting fan? who knows but at least it meant for good in Jae. That I'm glad of. Hwaiting Jae. And Remember we all miss you LeadJA! :] AAA, it's 2PM :)

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

Yesterday I was so angry I was so ready to give up but then I said to myself wait why give up these are rumors not a fact and I choose not to believe them yes they hurt me and I think they hurt all of us but until JYPE says this loud and clear I will keep my hopes.

I agree with some of u I don't understand why JYPE isn't doing something to stop all these rumors it's bad for them and for us and it's not clear to me why would they change they're mind now if Jaebum's return was decided what made them reconsider of course if we believe the rumors.

I'm tired of all these sources that hide behind a computer and they all say what they want I have to agree with the girl that posted on 2od that message from a supposed friend this rollercoaster of rumors might just be sand in the eyes and not be true.

In the end it can only be one announcement if Jay comes back or not but until that is cleared I hate how many rumors will come and blow our minds.

Let's pray this will be cleared soon. ;)

Guest Soulhead

Wow , I started a search about the trending topic in Twitter and i didn't delete the page, after 4 minute I looked again at the page and a little message said that = ''100 more tweets since you started searching.''

Hehe crazy ~ ( like the ''RIP Johnny Depp'' trending topic O_o)

Archived