☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

If you can choose 2PM's members as your friend, brother, father, husband, boss....etc, for each who will you choose?

Khun: Brother or father. He seems like such a family man. As an older brother, he definitely spoils his younger siblings and is overly protective of them too. It might be annoying but I think I'd like it. :lol: And plus, if those looks ran in the family, I'm bound to be good-looking too! I admire his intelligence and drive, but I think he has a quick temper (so no to boss) and just no to boyfriend/husband.

Jay: Brother or boss. He's goofy, but I think he's responsible and motivated. Dependable too. Perfect qualities for an employer, right? He's also an older brother, so that would make him a nice candidate for older brother as well. I think I'd get bullied though... -.-' If he were my father, I think things would get a little too hectic, and if he were my husband/boyfriend, I'd get aggravated by the sheer amount of females who'd hit on him. Too much temptation ^o^

Wooyoung: Husband/Best friend. He strikes me as the type of guy you marry because you can tell him anything and you're compatible with him. I think Woo is actually pretty distant and mature. He fools around and cracks jokes, but I don't think that aegyo is part of his personality... (even though it's his 'concept'?).

Taec: Best friend/Clown. Taec is like the dude who you rarely have serious conversations with, so it'd be great if he were by my side to lift my spirits up. Sort of embarassing though.

Chansung: Boyfriend and friend. I'd want him to be a friend more than I want him as a boyfriend. But I think that he'd be a pretty good first boyfriend. We'd be innocent and cute ^o^ And that'd be a sweet track record for me.

Junho: Husband material. To me, he's so husband material haha. I think I'd settle down with someone like him.

Junsu: Dorky cousin; we could go shopping together whenever he comes to visit, and could post up youtube videos of us making music!

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

that fanboy account is srsly so cute. it made me smile.

regarding the stuff at 2od atm, i gave up on trying to reply there cuz i know once i start typing i'll freak out little by little.

lol.

*sigh*... one more WEEK, ONE week until feb rolls around. it's so frikin long... TT----TT

Sorry for cutting your post short

I made the mistake of reading the comments on 2od and I replied I can't stay and read the same thing from top to bottom and I freaked out if saying my point of view without any reserve means freak out then I did.

Like u I'm waiting for February and see what JYPE has to say I just pray they speak at once so all these crazy rumors stop forever until then hang on hottest we have more rumors to face.

I struggle to keep my positive way of thinking and I don't care if I'm hanging on the last piece of hope important is that I still have it. ;)

I want to spread a word of caution out to all the fans here to really really be careful when paying heed to rumors and even news reports.

As we have seen from our past experience, Korean News Media are not necessarily the most reliable writers. They don't check their sources, and they often just copy articles from each other. This has happened so many times in the Jay incidents.

The latest rounds of commotion where we thought there was going to be a press conference or some kind of statement from JYPE about Jay turned out to be a big fat fail. In hindsight, it's very likely that Korean news media got hold of news that SOMETHING was going to be announced from JYPE around Jan 21st-24th. In Korea, I'm guessing that whenever they hear "JYPE announcement" now, they automatically relate it to Jay. But it turns out that this time, the JYPE announcement had nothing to do w/ Jay, but another group under the company. This just goes to show that Korean Media does NOT check their sources thoroughly. They take whatever they hear and they will add onto it, they will expand, predict, and spin the story so that by the time it hits publication, they've completely misrepresented the bit of truthful information that they've received.

So I think from now on, we all need to learn to take the news with a grain of salt. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU IN THE MEDIA BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. I believe that the latest round of commotion was probably a large burden to JYPE who now has to deal with 2 groups with defunct members, and 2 legions of unhappy fandoms. I know that there are many who despise JYPE right now, and I admit that I'm not the biggest fan, but I do know that it's easier to get someone to do something by being nice than by blackmailing them to do so.

I'm not saying we should all throw our money at JYPE as support, definitely NOT, I still don't want to give them a single cent. But I believe there's a way to be assertive and forceful without being boisterous and irrational. I'm saying that while showing our adamant stance about our feelings about 2PM and Jay, we should also show JYPE staffers that they'd want us back on their side.

Cross your fingers and knock on wood guys... it might be over but the fat lady hasn't sang yet.

Guest Labacookie

^

^

^

I was actually coming to make a comment like this.

I'd have to say that %75 of fandom turmoil has in fact been caused by fans buying into rumors and conspiracy theories, rather than fact. I think if people didn't do so, the facts surrounding Jay's departure wouldn't be as cloudy as they are, and people wouldn't be so angry. I think people need to exercise better judgment as to what to base their opinions on. Not everyone out there is honest, and some people like to stir up drama, and so they will say anything.

Guest xiaolajiao

93 MOST POPULAR KOREAN IDOL

93. T-ara Boram

92. After School Bekah

91. 4Minute Gayoon

90. After School Jnnga

89. T-ara Qri

88. T-ara Soyeon

87. 4Minute Jiyoon

86. T-ara Jiyeon

85. 2AM Changmin

84. T-ara Hyomin

83. 4Minute Jihyun

82. 4Minute Sohyun

81. T-ara Eunjung

80. After School Uee

79. 2AM Jokwon

78. 2AM Seulong

77. 2AM Jinwoon

76. 2PM Chansung

75. After School Soyoung

74. CSJH Sunday

73. 2NE1 Minji

72. CSJH Linna

71. KARA Jiyoung

70. 2PM Taekyeon

69. 2PM Junsu

68. KARA Hara

67. 2NE1 CL

66. FT Island Seunghyun

65. SHINee Key

64. KARA Nicole

63. KARA Gyuri

62. SHINee Minho

61. 2PM Nichkhun

60. 2PM Junho

59. 2NE1 Dara

58. SHINee Onew

57. 2PM Wooyoung

56. 2NE1 Bom

55. SHINee Jonghyun

54. CSJH Stephanie

53. 4Minute Hyuna

52. 2PM Jaebom

51. SNSD Hyoyeon

50. Wonder Girls Yoobin

49. FT Island Jonghun

48. After School Gahee

47. FT Island Jaejin

46. SNSD Sooyoung

45. Wonder Girls Yeeun

44. SS501 Jungmin

43. Super Junior Shindong

42. SHINee Taemin

41. BIGBANG Taeyang

40. Wonder Girls Sunmi

39. SS501 Jungmin

38. Wonder Girls Sunye

37. FT ISLAND Minhwan

36. Super Junior Yesung

35. SNSD Sunny

34. SS501 KyuJong

33. SNSD Yuri

32. Super Junior Kyuhyun

31. KARA Seungyeon

30. Super Junior Hangeng

29. BIGBANG Daesung

28. SNSD Seohyun

27. Super Junior Ryeowook

26. CSJH Dana

25. Super Junior Siwon

24. Super Junior Kibum

23. BIGBANG TOP

22. FT ISLAND Hongki

21. After School Jooyeon

20. SNSD Jessica

19. BIGBANG Seungri

18. Super Junior Leeteuk

17. Super Junior Kangin

16. Super Junior Sungmin

15. SS501 HyunJoong

14. SS501 Youngsaeng

13. SNSD Tiffany

12. Super Junior Donghae

11. Super Junior Eunhyuk

10. Wonder Girls Sohee

9. Super Junior Heechul

8. SNSD Yoona

7. BIGBANG G-Dragon

6. SNSD Taeyeon

5. TVXQ Changmin

4. TVXQ Yunho

3. TVXQ Jaejoong

2. TVXQ Yoochun

1. TVXQ Junsu

Credit: DEK-D, W>>//เด็กเกาะ//<

Source : sfinee

has someone noticed?

when JYPE will promote album or just sth new, then the rumors or hearsay about Jay come immediately!!!

i just wanna "HAHAHAH", n just feel painful!

this "simultaneous" is just another coincidence, or ... ...

i wanna myself could be a fool, but i think im not ... ...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

<

Guest fattie8701

Awwww...geez. Relax, sweetie. People were nice enough to share, I believe not all of them were out to troll or make a ruckus out of nothing. I also believe some people here enjoy hearing these things, while others don't. Good news or bad news....at least with news it keeps reminding us never to forget Jay. Though my personal stance is like a large number of fans -- by february, if there's still no confirmation of Jay's return -- I'm leaving this 2pm fandom for good. I feel bad for the boys, but need to stop feeling so hung up on them. Can't let Kpop life overwhelm my real life (for some reason, never been this overwhelming and emotionally-involving until Jay's departure, dang.)

i COMPLETELY understand what you mean, but i feel like even if Jay comes back i might leave for a bit. Cuz seriously for me this is not healthy at all!. I have cried about 3 or 4 times over this Jay incident not like full on cry but tears just streamed down; and to be honest i still cant comprehend why? Maybe its the injustice of it all that gets to me, not going back to the he did wrong no he didnt do wrong arguement but just more that the punishment does not fit the crime, and its more painful i guess cuz whenever there are talks about money its always about how he wants to give back to his family, and its llike that dream has been snatched away from him, and the way ppl made it seem like it was all his fault The burden that must have placed on him. I dunno but honestly kpop fandom can drive one off the normal radar, so much unnecessary drama truly.

But i will wait, till the album comes out and by then if there is no jay then truly just exit, i do kpop for 2pm only even though i read allkpop like all the time. But for the most part its for 2pm. nywho just wanted to vent that out i guess...

Guest mika.16

oh yay they finally got haircuts!! lmaaaooo

i was getting a bit bored of their identical bucket heads (although they did look nice with their hair 'swaying' as they danced hahhahaa)

now we can see wooyoung's eyes!! =))))

Guest mschic9

“It hurts my feelings” (to see the pictures of ) Jaebum’s High School Days

Pictures of 2PM’s Jaebum, who withdrew from the group have been revealed, showing his high school days.

In various internet portal sites, netizens have been feeling pity as they are able to see Jaebum’s training years from JYP Entertainment.

It has been said since Jaebum grew up in the United States and could not speak Korean well, he was hungry and lonely while training, as well as having cultural shock which made adjusting to Korea even harder. The background on why he withdrew became known through the degrading words about Korea as people were surprised and could see a cultural difference.

Netizens that want to see Jaebum return have said these comments after seeing his pictures of being a student as they long for Jaebum.

“My feelings are hurt even more after seeing these pictures of him, as he seems to be charming”

“As I think about him training all by himself without his parents and at such a young age makes me feel pity”

CREDITS; NATE (SOURCE) and jina_bing_bang@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

http://news.nate.com/view/20100123n05439?mid=e0103

If you can choose 2PM's members as your friend, brother, father, husband, boss....etc, for each who will you choose?

jaebum boyfriend lol

junsu friend that will always sing to me

nichkhun brother

taecyeon

wooyoung

junho husband

chansung friend

Guest Labacookie

^

^

^

Thank you. Exactly. I think there's a reason why people ignored silence's comment, despite the size. Because members have slowly come to understand whether it's a good rumor or a bad rumor...in the end, it's just a rumor. All we can wait for is ACTUAL PROOF of something, not hearsay, not "insider information" from people we don't know - Actual word from JYPE. It's nice to hear positive stuff, but it means nothing if there isn't anything to back it up. And so, we wait. :lol:

Even though I haven't been thrilled with all of how JYPE has handled this, they have been somewhat apt at shooting down major rumors, often within a couple hours.

In the end, people are going to believe what they want, and I choose to take information with a grain of salt if it's not a reliable (read: official) source. You can't write in all bold and big font and expect people to believe you.

The fact is: We've been lied to a lot. People post stuff that's blatantly not true, or sounds true, but turns out to be false.

Why get riled up now?

Let's continue to conduct ourselves like rational fans, and stick together. :)

EDIT: Whoa, I didn't read everything. Honey, you might want to edit that post before you get into trouble. The "B" word is against the rules.

hmmpp.

silence47 once commented here that "do not watch mama award"

i can't recall it but i didn't follow~ i watched it wholeheartedly and enjoyed it.

if i followed what he/she said i would've missed the whole "JAEBEOM HYUNG COME BACK QUICKLY!"

or "THIS IS FOR YOU JAE" or "JAE EVEN IF YOUR NOT HERE WE DID THIS TOGETHER" or "SARANGHAE JAE HYUNG"

i'm glad i didn't missed that part because that really made me smile and gave me hope.

for whatever you intention is i really hope is all false,

because i don't want to loose the only group that made me love kpop even more.

all of us here, pls do not loose hope..

---------------------

anyways, come on guys let's keep the ellen int. music suggestion coming,

comment ellen how great our boys are and make sure add "2pm 7".

and @ most popular kpop artist i knew it's always going to be Jae -> Woo but did not expect

Junho-> Khun.

Guest BabyxLovex2pm

Hello You Guys:)

Wow.. lots of Arguing About This or As Jay coming back

Or not. Lots of things are happening.

But shouldnt we all be happy & think positive.

Isnt it almost

Junho's Birthday,January 25

He's almost gonna be 20 in two days.

Don't you guys think its best to be happy and Support 2pm.

& junho's birthday. i wish him the best.

i feel as if we rather have Jay back then anything.

but we are more focused on that then 2pm itself.

We should be happy that There is still 2pm.

All of us are so caught up in the moment about jay. & everything else.

Shouldnt we focus more on Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Junsu, Junho , Chansung & Taecyeon.

Sorry if i offend anybody. but everybody gets a right to say something.

I hope Jay does come back, but if he doesnt then its sad but we still have the rest of them.

If jays happy then i am. im a fan that will always support each one of them.

Guest uh-ohxev

Just visited 2OD.

I think my heart just broke into two.

Count me in. I normally don't believe rumors. And I believe all of Kablers... but, this does seem to be the case. That their decision has now changed. If I see a confirmation of this... I will honestly cry so much. I started crying thinking about it, actually. I've seen 6 as temporary. My biggest fear is that it's forever. I don't want 6 forever... it's always 7 to me... this can't happen. Injustice. My heart hurts so much. Please, let this all go away and they change their mind again.. I can't endure any more pain.

Archived