☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest purpleheights36

Hello! ^^

This is extremely sudden and random. But if you guys could help, please help trend

RT기다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 2PM

-- no space between the RT. Just copy paste that. It translates to "We'll wait for you Park Jaebum, We'll wait for you 2PM". Haha. I know this is really random and very last minute. But since there was something in Japanese trending on twitter, we thought it'd be cool to have something in hangul trend too. Thank you in advance! ^^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I read lots of rumor here and 2OD...I tried to keep myself away because I got hurt everytime I read but couldn't.

For JYP, I really dont understand why the artists of JYP are hard to come but easy to go. I know that JYP tries to create the new waves cos he got ton of trainees in the company but why each contract is 8 or 10 years??? This might make new trainees feel secure in their career without knowing that they can be kicked anytime with those blahhh... blahhh reasons. All I can say is JYP is a scary person.

I recently watch new clip only one time and never watch it again. I keep watching Idol, WB, Star King, SGB, I got uncle, IC etc... I miss old days of one day.

JayDance.jpg

So close but yet so far!!!!

Guest cheezychunnie

i think that Junsu sounds amazing singing 'i have a lover' and

someone at youtube compiled and make it into one video :D

its awesome!

Junsu (2PM) - I Have A Lover (애인있어요) Compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Y10K3euJA

cr:heyits2pm

p/s:i would like every single member of 2PM to be my lil bro and that would be

a total chaos and daebak.teehee..

Guest purpurkisses

After I read lots of rumor here and 2OD...I tried to keep myself away because I got hurt everytime I read but couldn't.

For JYP, I really dont understand why the artists of JYP are hard to come but easy to go. I know that JYP tries to create the new waves cos he got ton of trainees in the company but why each contract is 8 or 10 years??? This might make new trainees feel secure in their career without knowing that they can be kicked anytime with those blahhh... blahhh reasons. All I can say is JYP is a scary person.

I recently watch new clip only one time and never watch it again. I keep watching Idol, WB, Star King, SGB, I got uncle, IC etc... I miss old days of one day.

http://0goong0.exteen.com/images/theme/JayDance.jpg

So close but yet so far!!!!

that picture makes me miss the leadja even more...

visiting youtube has never been that depressing...

i watched jay in bboying video, it's like he was still performing really hard... but he isnt in 2PM at all!

with all those rumors around + sunmi leaving WG, it really makes me wonder how much do JYPE actually treasures their artistes...

u make an effort to groom a talent, u work hard to make them successful...

and when they are really successful...

u let/make them leave?

it's puzzling on how JYPE works/ how they manage their artistes...

wonder how their investors think about their management...

u cant earn money by managing a company like this...

nonetheless, i will continue to stay positive on leadja's return...

because nothing official has been said by JYPE...

rumors maybe true or false...

for now, i deny all of them...

responsible...

humble...

talented...

strong...

reliable...

he was not born to be a leader, but learn to be a leader...

now he is a true leadja.

53132651200908290917112618490905421_029.jpg

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

Hey guys if u have Twitter help us trend this 기다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 (I'll wait I'll wait for JB)for Jaebum it's already trending we want to make it number 1.

Always keep the faith.

Actually it was about Idols whose voices are like WOW, unique voices and Junsu was picked :). The full article is up on 2oneday for anyone willing to read :)...

junsu is my fav. after jay he has great vocal , i really miss his voice right now :)

btw hottest are trending the fan chant on twitter :D care to join ?

23012010045254.pngdid u notice ? 7 haha good sign :)

i love this fan chant " we 'll wait for Jaebum , we 'll wait for 2PM "

Edit : omg twitter wont let me tweet now cuz of the limit crap & JB is above him so mad

Guest badtzmarujung

I will waiting for Jaebom

Never give up

{Engsubbed} 100122 Section TV 2PM with Yoon Eun Hye

credit:yipyeee2

Kudos for whoever that came up with the idea to tweet in Twitter!!

Its trending its trending!! Let's do this!! We'll make it be number 1 tweet there!!

copy RT기다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 2PM and leave a message to Jay and the guys <3333 love the idea..

GO HOTTEST!! GO 2PM!!

T______T

Guys please HELP!!!

Anyone know where can i download,

Idol Army 2PM MT Special EP: 10, 11, 12/ with english sub?

I can't find it in 2OD, where should I try???

i suggest that you wait a little longer. 2OD will sub all IA eps. wait.

i am angry right now because of the darned rumours but i will not abuse all of you with my ranting!

but thank you to the insiders who are in this forum. hi silence! (khun's sister is that you?!) and hi kabler! (JYPE staff is that you?!) LOL

soooo, to leave this week of craziness until middle of february which seems to be judgement day, here's one of my favorite videos: jaebum calling out to all his hotties!

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

I just saw on twitter that JYP unfollowed all hottest from his list I just got in by curiosity someone was laughing because people were spamming him and wow scared of us much JYP i don't care anyway i didn't ask him to follow me. :lol:

Guest purpurkisses

Never give up

{Engsubbed} 100122 Section TV 2PM with Yoon Eun Hye

credit:yipyeee2

thanks for link!

i m so happy to see the dorky wooyoung again!

i believe this is a recent interview (probably last wk when okvatar and jangvatar were created)...

so we indeed saw junsu and wooyoung in the CF! is just that both of them shared 1 sec of the CF!

LOL!!!

no wonder he cant comment on his acting since he was just cameo!

oh... i hope the two have more parts in the music drama!

plus that kissing scene... oh my... even my mother also got goosebumps to see them kiss...

wooyounggie, ur mum is so supportive!

either wooyounggie is too happy to be sitting beside eun hye or something really good happened to him!!!

anyway, as long as u r happy, i m happy!

I think we will definitely be hearing more and more "news", "statements", hearsay, rumors, inside information, JYPE's associates' releases, blah blah blah blah...

i'm getting fed-up.. but not so much with JYPE.. I am still waiting patiently for their FINAL & OFFICIAL STANCE.. whatever that may be in-store, at least there will be a closure for me, at least...

But i'm bloody fed-up with all the other unreliable & indirect sources (i mean sources like i hear from so-so, who heard from so-so, who in turn heard from so-so.. urg... i feel like hanging myself each time i read these) and some JYPE's associates.. and what nonsenses...

Well, there is only one answer, either Jay is coming back or Jay is not coming back. <_<

Maybe i should just post in some huge korean website and "Swear" that i spoke to Jay's best friend PERSONALLY, and he is NOT someone who lie.. so I CAN tell you: Jay is coming back on FEB 14Th (V-Day & 1st day of Lunar New Year.. he will be the best red-packet for Hottests).. (disclaimer: you can choose who believe or not but what i said is truest.. nothing but the truth! ;) hey! at least i gave a definite date! )

Guest cheezychunnie

i found this fan-account by a fan-boy on daum..

it was already translated into english :)

cr:http://bbs1.tv.media.daum.net/gaia/do/talk/free/read?bbsId=A000012&articleId=825926

저도 늦었다는 건 알지만 이 순간을 공유하고 싶습니다.

저는 크리스마스부터 새해까지 시애틀에 있었습니다.

제 친척들이 시애틀에 거주하고 있었으므로 저희 가족은 그곳에서 크리스마스를 지내고 그들과 축하하기로 했습니다.

제가 재범과 같은 주에 있다는 사실은 7명의 멤버로써 2PM을 생각하게 했습니다.

새해 전날, 제 사촌은 저와 제 동네에 친구 중 몇 명이 한국노래,

특히 One Day의 노래를 듣고 또 그들을 지지한다는 것 을 알았고

그래서 저에게 제 친구들이 다른 6명의 멤버들과 같이 재범을 그리워하냐며 물었습니다.

그리고 전 분위기와 공연들은 재범이 없인 너무 이상하고 다르다고 말했습니다.

제 다른 사촌은 재범과 관련된 가까운 사람들을 몇 명 압니다. 재범과 아주 친한 사람들이요.

저는 곧 재범이의 집과 제 사촌의 집이 아주 가깝다는걸 알아냈습니다.

그리고 저와 제 두 사촌들은 새로운 것들은 좀 사려고 마트에 가기로 했습니다.

우리가 걷고 있었을 때, 제 사촌은 제 손목을 잡더니 저기가 재범이네 집이라며 속삭였습니다.

제가 그 집을 쳐다봤을 때 전 충격을 받았습니다.

재범이 떠났을 때 방송에서 팬들에게 보여줬던 그에 대한 모든 소식들, 전 쉽게 알아볼 수 있었습니다.

그리고 그때, 저는 한 남자의 형체를 봤습니다. 저는 좀 더 자세히 보려고 눈을 찡그렸고 저는 그를 봤습니다.

뭔지는 모르겠지만 재범이 서서 무언가를 하고 있었습니다. 그 자리에 얼어있느라 뒤처진 제가 제 사촌들과 형제들을 쫓아가고 있었을 때 그의 머리가 제 쪽으로 돌아섰습니다.

그는 다시 뒤로 걸어가고 있었고, 그와 눈이 마주쳤을 때 전 더 얼어버렸습니다. 그는 미소를 짓고는 사라졌습니다.

그 재범의 미소와 그의 형체는 제게 다시 2PM을 상기시켜 줬습니다. 제가 그를 봤을 때 제 머릿속엔 너무 많은 것들이 튀어 나왔습니다.

가장 궁금했던 건 언제 그가 돌아가느냐 이었습니다. 전 혼자 미소를 지었고 제 사촌은 제게 미소를 지어 보였습니다.

그녀는 제가 그를 본걸 알았습니다. 그날 하루 종일, 저는 많은 말을 하지 않고 그냥 미소만 지었습니다.

저는 재범“형”이 웃는 것을 봐서 행복합니다.

저는 그를 끝까지 지지할 것입니다. 그의 결정이 무엇이던지 간에,

한 팬으로써 그를 지지할 것입니다.

2PM은 그 이상도 그이하도, 그 어느 다른 사람도 아닌 7명입니다.

[FANACCOUNT] Jaebeom's smile gave me strength as a 2PM fanboy.

I know this is late but I want to share this moment. I was in Seattle during the holidays. Christmas until New Year. Our other relatives reside in Seattle so my family decided to spent Christmas there and celebrate with them. The fact that I'm in the same state as Jaebeom, my thoughts currently went to 2PM as 7 members.

Before New Year, my cousin talked to me because she knows that me and some of my friends back in my home are listeners and supporters of KPOP music especially One Day. She asked me, "Cousin. Your friends miss Jay with the other 6 members right?".

Then I answered her, "Yes noona. Of course. The atmosphere and the performances are so weird and different without him.“

My other cousin knows some close people that are related to Jay. What I mean is, really close to Jay. Soon I found out that their (Jay's) house and my cousin's house are near. Really near. Me and my two cousins planned to go to the mall to buy some new stuff. Since my uncle will pick us up from his half day work, we decided to walk the nearer road so it'll be more easier for him.

By the time we're walking, my cousin grabbed my wrist and whispered to me and said, "This is their house." When I stared at that house, I was shocked.

All the news about Jay when he left that the TV programs showed to the fans, I easily recognized it. But then, I noticed a figure of a guy.

I squinted my eyes to get a clearer view and, I saw him. Jay was standing, doing something. Don't know what but i'm really sure it was him. When I was going to catch up my cousins and my siblings since I got frozen in that spot, his head turned to mine.

He was walking again going to the back and when his eyes caught mine, I froze more. He smiled and he was out of my sight.

My younger brother called me and said we need to go.

That smile of him, the figure of him reminded me of 2PM again. So many things popped up in my mind when I saw him. The biggest question, "When's he going back?".

I smiled to myself and then my cousin that knows some people that are close to Jay smiled at me. She knows that I saw him.

The whole day, I didn't talked that much but I just smiled. I'm happy that I saw Jaebeom hyung smiling.

I support him until the end. No matter what his decision is, I'll support it as a fanboy. 2PM have 7 members. No more, no less, NO ONE ELSE.

Guest dawnded

I think we will definitely be hearing more and more "news", "statements", hearsay, rumors, inside information, JYPE's associates' releases, blah blah blah blah...

i'm getting fed-up.. but not so much with JYPE.. I am still waiting patiently for their FINAL & OFFICIAL STANCE.. whatever that may be in-store, at least there will be a closure for me, at least...

But i'm bloody fed-up with all the other unreliable & indirect sources (i mean sources like i hear from so-so, who heard from so-so, who in turn heard from so-so.. urg... i feel like hanging myself each time i read these) and some JYPE's associates.. and what nonsenses...

Well, there is only one answer, either Jay is coming back or Jay is not coming back. <_<

Maybe i should just post in some huge korean website and "Swear" that i spoke to Jay's best friend PERSONALLY, and he is NOT someone who lie.. so I CAN tell you: Jay is coming back on FEB 14Th (V-Day & 1st day of Lunar New Year.. he will be the best red-packet for Hottests).. (disclaimer: you can choose who believe or not but what i said is truest.. nothing but the truth! ;) hey! at least i gave a definite date! )

Awwww...geez. Relax, sweetie. People were nice enough to share, I believe not all of them were out to troll or make a ruckus out of nothing. I also believe some people here enjoy hearing these things, while others don't. Good news or bad news....at least with news it keeps reminding us never to forget Jay. Though my personal stance is like a large number of fans -- by february, if there's still no confirmation of Jay's return -- I'm leaving this 2pm fandom for good. I feel bad for the boys, but need to stop feeling so hung up on them. Can't let Kpop life overwhelm my real life (for some reason, never been this overwhelming and emotionally-involving until Jay's departure, dang.)

I've been watching Idol Army Season 5. The Mblaq boys...remind me so much of the good ol' days of dorky fum-loving 2PM. Sad, ainnit?

thanks for the info = ) , i believe all the positive rumors, n put negative ones aside, it's just too much to handle, n we will end up bashing JYP all over again...

we don't know what's the truth, but with all these " Jay's not returning" rumors r popping up, it really does kill me inside...sigh

Awwww...geez. Relax, sweetie. People were nice enough to share, I believe not all of them were out to troll or make a ruckus out of nothing. I also believe some people here enjoy hearing these things, while others don't. Good news or bad news....at least with news it keeps reminding us never to forget Jay. Though my personal stance is like a large number of fans -- by february, if there's still no confirmation of Jay's return -- I'm leaving this 2pm fandom for good. I feel bad for the boys, but need to stop feeling so hung up on them. Can't let Kpop life overwhelm my real life (for some reason, never been this overwhelming and emotionally-involving until Jay's departure, dang.)

I've been watching Idol Army Season 5. The Mblaq boys...remind me so much of the good ol' days of dorky fum-loving 2PM. Sad, ainnit?

Haha.. please don't get me wrong :) .. I am not targeting anyone in particular here.. just my general take on how things have been these few days. with all the whole lot of contradicting news coming up within such a few days (the movie, jay is not returning period, jay is coming back.. news conference..) it's just too much. If any of these is true (be it good or bad), i give them my heartfelt thanks.. but just many a times.. a lot of these are just lies that play with our minds, for whatever reasons.. sigh...

But (touch wood) should our worst fear materialize, i will still remain a 2PM fan.. Though i really do understand those who choose to leave the fandom, but i can't bear to forsake them. But to me at least, it will always be an incomplete 2PM. At the back of my mind, it will always be "only If Jaebeom is here...."

OMG i did it again i didn't read right so i thought its true T____T maybe i should go & sleep..........

anyway as Aomenez said i 'll believe the positive rumors not cuz i have faith on jype but cuz i need to :)

i wonder when 'll jype end this & clear things up ???

btw thank u for translating the fan-account lucky fan got a smile i wanna get one too XD and the whole day end up smiling hahaha

Guest Lee.Donghae

New trend topic around Twitter is:

RT기다릴게 박재범 기다릴게 2PM

Let's spread our love for 2PM posting it everywhere <333

Archived