☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kalliy*10

What much do you like about 2PM or pacifically who you like most? How honest of a HOTTEST are you about them?

I didn't like them at first, i was like 'pssh another lame boy band' i was on Soompi, they where talking about Wild Bunny... well i watched the 1st episode.....and i became a hottest! I love the boys childish ways : ] They have these cute/immature/funny moments and i just love it! i L O V E Jay! He's always been my favorite since i saw him on Wild Bunny, and Jay being from Seattle Washington its like cherry on top of the ice cream! I'm not a honest Hottest. i prefer Taecyeon/ChangSung/Jay over the rest of the boys... Lately i've been seeing all of the boys in a different light....

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katnip

Hey everyone...my first time posting here (and in general I don't post that often...)

Anyway, I know how this Jay thing is still a sensitive topic...and will probably be for who knows how long, but I just wanted to share this picture I found...cutest thing in the world haha. Not sure if it has been posted/seen...if it has...ignore it? But anyway I take no credit for it whatsoever! I found it on someone's naver blog.

2pmb.png

Credits to: http://blog.naver.com/yeon3321

Enjoy ^^;;

Guest theblazenazn

I think everyone is going through withdrawal symptoms again.

Before when everyone wanted Jay back and they got worked up this way too but 2PM returned and showered Jay with public love so everything seems better but now they're going to go away until perhaps April when they might or might not a comeback with Jay.

But nobody knows for sure. You will just have to wait and see but I think all hopes will be officially lost if Jay is not on the next album...

On the other hand, JYPE's answer to everything is TIME, how ironic... Joo, an artist who debuted before 2PM & 2AM maintained a good popularity under JYPE when she debuted but pictures of her smoking and drinking alcohol surfaced on the net. People started hating her because of it. They put her away for a long of time, about a 1 year & a half now and said she was receiving "additional training". Now almost everyone forgot about her scandal. BUT IT WOULD BULL CRAP if they put Jay away for a Year and a Half!! That's crazy long!! I don't know if I can wait that long, I'll have my college degree by then... God knows where K-Pop itself will stand in that amount of time...

Near the Top of the Page, here's a funny Taec GIF:

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I don't think anything can be said yet. What's circulating around are rumors, speculations, fear, anxiety, anticipation... Nothing is really certain.

The argument itself is equally valid on both sides.

Regardless of what your view is, keep it in mind to view this with perspective. You can't say you're right/wrong at this point of time. There's simply not enough solid evidence. Be patient, all we can do is wait :/

--

blazenazn, Thanks for the info! I was wondering how tall Junho was... 5'10? Not bad.

"Amongst 2PM members, JYP has high expectations for Woo Young."

I might sound just a little biased... The kid is talented at dance, and really not bad at all at singing.

I think that I definitely overlooked his talent in the beginning. And now that I see it, I have the urge to point it out every time. See, see? Woo is great! Expose expose.

What I like most about 2PM is their humor. While I don't know if its authentic, the way they portray themselves to the camera/audience is definitely unique and personal. Perhaps I've been pulled into the "fad", but I can really view these boys as real people. I like how they're not so stiff.

Who's my favorite? Wooyoung gets an honorary mention since he was my first favorite. It evolved to Taec, since he knew English. And Jay, because he knew English and was hella funny. And then it went to Chansung because of his adorable durrr face and his overexcitement and distinctive laughter. And I started liking Junho recently. Khun is a nice boy, too, but him and Junsu are near the bottom for me, while Wooyoung Jay Junho are at the top.

Guest woojjen

What much do you like about 2PM or pacifically who you like most? How honest of a HOTTEST are you about them?

i love the 7 members. actualy it was because of JAY why i got into 2PM (bcoz of 'd controversy) & i knew about taec & khun because they are really popular wenever i search news. (lol) then i started to notice & recognized the other mems. junho is really cute, junsu is hot, chansung is really cute as well.. but i ended up with WOOYOUNG! haha. i first noticed his cuteness on idol army (the cooking scene of wooyoung & jay) i thot it was very cute. hehe. then i watch all their variety shows & got me into them more & more.. they'r really hilarious esp on WILD BUNNY & IDOL ARMY.. i'm not really that much BiAS when it comes to WOOYOUNG (though i love WY the most) but sometimes 'cant help but going crazy to other mems.too. keke~ TAEC & JAY are my 2nd fav. hehe. love love love JUNSU's voice. who wouldn't? his voice is truly amazing!! jay&junsu's!! mm, NiCHKHUN makes me giggle sometimes, super cute!! junho is quiet sexxy when he licks his lips, chansung is too cute when he acts so innocent. hehe. nwei, they are all cute in diffrent ways.. they are all talented in different ways.. i love the 7 members!!

JYP stated before "JAY's return is the real comeback of 2PM"

i'm still keeping that words. have faith hottest!!

JYP stated before "JAY's return is the real comeback of 2PM"

keke... poor kid...new fan here ... u still trust JYPE... ...

since the first moment when jay suddenly decided to leave, n i swear i will never trust every single words of JYPE or jyp.

Nothing to say, nomatter jay comes back or not!

just hope he s happy with his life!!!

i dont wanna jay get hurt, just it!

the last 3 months, i just feel, Jay is totally like a super publicity instrument, do u remember "MAMA"?

Why, becuz so many Hottests in the world love Jay, this one big love is so powerful n emotional...

why dont use it!

... ...

if u think i was wrong, then sorry for my words n my poor poor english...

cr. from bz

Guest happyberry2007

I have always been a silent lurker. I checked every single day in every kpop site to see if jay has comeback. I love

2pm but i don't know why but i cannot seem to enjoy watching them as before. In my opinion i think they look a little awkward when they interact with each other. I hope that all this are just rumurs. If jay doesn't comeback by the next album i also feel that he is not coming back to 2pm anymore. I also think that is not only up to jay to decide to comeback but it is also jype, 2pm and the staff if they accept him. I hope everything ends in good way. Sorry for my bad english.

Guest DongBangShiDae

wait another album?

where is Jay? i really want him back its been really long now :(

im looking forward to the album but really wish Jay would be back in time for it :(

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

wow. i haven't been in this thread for days. && now its all about people's going at it for jay's return date.

cmon guys we've had this suspended once, we don't need it again. SOMEONE do picture posting yeah?!?! lighten the mood!???

Guest Stephy18

I juz read a news that tvn will make an analysist between big bang and 2PM

im not confident to translate the whole news but dats basically the news :)

cant wait!

Oh really??? Can wait to see it. It funny how 2PM use to be compared to Shinee. But now that they are so popular, they get to be compared to Big Bang, one of the most popular groups in korea. But hope this analysis dont cause any fanwars and who's better then who wars. Those are so annoying because both have their own styles.I actually really want to see a collaboration this year between the two groups instead. Now that would be awesome.

EDIT:

This is a F(x) Amber fancam but I noticed at 0:53, Amber and Taec do like a bro hug that guys do with each other. I think its cute. Seriously, Taec knows like at least one member from every girl idol group. LOL. He really is a friendly guy. They probably know each other better because they both can speak fluent english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmYckrfFcHc

Guest ephemeral.

I've decided for a long time to support the boys no matter what. <3

Although oh my god, 3-4 months without 2pm is death. ; A ;

since Aesthetic_Chinese requsted for pic spam,i will do it to cheer up the mood :)

Thanks for sharing. n_n

Love the last pics with Khun and Wooyoung ~

And the pig-rabbit. :]

Guest xclueless

wow. i haven't been in this thread for days. && now its all about people's going at it for jay's return date.

cmon guys we've had this suspended once, we don't need it again. SOMEONE do picture posting yeah?!?! lighten the mood!???

Why can't we talk about Jay's return date? Why does talking and discussing about it instantly mean to some people that it might trigger the mods to close the thread again? We're not boycotting here. Jay is still apart of 2PM and with news of a new album coming near, how in the world can we as fans possibly ignore the fact that Jay may or may NOT be in the album. I just hate it when people associate discussions of Jay's return with hostility and deem it as a topic that will get the thread closed again. So do you propose we ignore this topic? Ignore the fact that Jay could be gone forever? I can't and won't forget about him and until JYPE comes with an official statement that he really won't return, I hope the topic of whether he will return or not stays hot as ever. Yes this topic brings the mood down and makes us uneasy but this is something that's REAL concerning 2PM and I don't see why we can't discuss about it in their own thread.

Guest kay01dee

Stephy18, yes exactly. i'm tired of fanwars! where is the love?

anyways, there are a few things that has allowed me to believe that jay is coming back:

- the contract. jay is binded to JYPE & he still has a few years to go.

- the money the other 6 are apparently sharing with jay

- the members constantly mentioning his name in public. i clearly remember taec telling jay to come back at the MAMA

- the dancing & singing & piano lessons jay is getting in seattle

- 1:59 PM album, JYP knows that they can never be complete without jay.

of course with these points come with different sides and drawbacks. for example, i am fully aware that the members constantly calling out jay's name may have nothing to do with him coming back, in other words, their shoutouts to jay won't change the situation. & sharing the money with jay may just be a one-time thing, i know. these thoughts have been inside my mind for a long time, but i always want to look past them because it hurts, it hella hurts to think about a 2PM without jay. even though those points have flaws and suspicions (flaws&suspicions that are created by people because we really don't know what went on), they are giving me hope that maybe, just maybe, we will see leadja soon.

like many have said, this whole discussion we're having now is based on a rumor. but for one thing, it's preparing us for what's to come, whatever it may be.

i'm sorry for yet another long post, but i just had to put in my thoughts. i'm not telling anyone to agree with me either. i guess what i really want is for us not to lose hope. we've gone so far, we can't give up now. whatever decision, whatever may happen in the next few months, we should support them for we are still fans of 2PM.

Jaebeom, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, FIGHTING!

V Kabler, thanks! :)

Hi everyone,

I haven't been posting my comments for a while now but trust me have been lurking and reading thorugh all the speculations and rumours.

I do happen to have some privy info to the situation, while I have been reluctant to share it as it involves some of our company's clients but the way everyone is now calling each other out and making all the assumptions and statements filled with so much anger that i thought I needed to say something.

I suggest everyone hold their peace till end Feb. Don't speculate or buy into any negativity till that dateline. I don't know for sure if Jay is coming back as here in korea, esp in the entertainment sector, the companies change their minds, plans, strategies all the time. I have always thought the way they work to be as unpredictable as the weather , hence my confidence is not on that.

All that said, this info I was privilged enough to be given is more on their upcoming album. It is going to shock everyone when the details for it come out and frankly it will be almost impossible to launch it without Jay. He would be integral to the success of this album if the direction they are taking with it remains unchanged.

So thats my take on it... you might choose to believe it or not. But frankly I beleive that the TIME which JYP and Jay keep stressing about is very very near to its end. In fact by asking for your patince till end feb is already being lenient.

Hang in there and keep the faith.

Guest fattie8701

Hi everyone,

I haven't been posting my comments for a while now but trust me have been lurking and reading thorugh all the speculations and rumours.

I do happen to have some privy info to the situation, while I have been reluctant to share it as it involves some of our company's clients but the way everyone is now calling each other out and making all the assumptions and statements filled with so much anger that i thought I needed to say something.

I suggest everyone hold their peace till end Feb. Don't speculate or buy into any negativity till that dateline. I don't know for sure if Jay is coming back as here in korea, esp in the entertainment sector, the companies change their minds, plans, strategies all the time. I have always thought the way they work to be as unpredictable as the weather , hence my confidence is not on that.

All that said, this info I was privilged enough to be given is more on their upcoming album. It is going to shock everyone when the details for it come out and frankly it will be almost impossible to launch it without Jay. He would be integral to the success of this album if the direction they are taking with it remains unchanged.

So thats my take on it... you might choose to believe it or not. But frankly I beleive that the TIME which JYP and Jay keep stressing about is very very near to its end. In fact by asking for your patince till end feb is already being lenient.

Hang in there and keep the faith.

Ur posts are always calming...soo i just wanted to say thank you really.

p.s

anyone read bossa747s' tweet about Taecyeon being offered a place in family outing season 2?? I dont know how true and even if it is, JYPe needs to accept the offer first..what do you guys think about it??

Personally i dunno Family outing without Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori is just hmm, i dont want taec on a sinking ship. But who knows...he might save the show :)

Guest genn04

I personally think the best way to solve this issue is that Jay could've or should have come out in public media and speak out on his behalf. I mean how is things gonna be straight out if he's just not saying a word, whether he still want to be a part of 2pm or not. It's difficult for him, but we are looking for and wanting his words rather than rumors. Gosh rumors this days is too fast to keep track. However, like everyone else, puts my hopes on Jay's come back too!

My heart still beating for Taec! My beast!!!

Kabler, thank you so much. I know you cannot say more, but even that small assurance is something I trust much more than rumors that appear and disappear on forum after forum.

It is very difficult for me to keep my hopes up for a reunited 2pm, because I have been in the business world for over 25 years now and I am entirely cynical about how businesses operate and where their true allegiances lie. The sheer number of arguments against Jay's return, from a purely business standpoint, can seem very depressing, and the waffling, obfuscation, and silence from the parties involved just adds to the impression of uncertainty.

I'm not even sure why I care so much - I keep tabs on the situation more than my teenage daughters do, and I am much more upset about it. I guess it is the injustice that gets to me, the dreadful injustice that a savvy adult could have stopped at the outset, stopped or mitigated instead of letting it spread out in a series of catastrophes that drastically changed the lives of all seven hapless boys.

I guess I respect JYP as an artist, and I think his marketing skills are phenomenal, but I can never forgive him for the horrible job he did as a surrogate parent. You mentioned a plan that he has, though, and the one thing I really trust about JYP is his skill at promotion. If there is a way to turn this into a win, to put a spin on this that will turn it all in his favor, he is the only one who can find it.

And your timing seems right, too. I know in my gut that if Jay is not back for this next album, he will not be back at all. The tide will have turned, too far.

Guest papiroflexia

I personally think the best way to solve this issue is that Jay could've or should have come out in public media and speak out on his behalf. I mean how is things gonna be straight out if he's just not saying a word, whether he still want to be a part of 2pm or not. It's difficult for him, but we are looking for and wanting his words rather than rumors. Gosh rumors this days is too fast to keep track. However, like everyone else, puts my hopes on Jay's come back too!

My heart still beating for Taec! My beast!!!

I know right? They should have done that in the beginning, if not, some time earlier.

Because honestly, look at us Hottests now, in confusion and anger.

With a press conference, things would have probably been clearer.

But since there was none, many are thinking there's something "hidden" and that's where all the suspicions came from

I think this just created more problems for JYPE.

JYP did say it's "all up to Jay" but did you guys notice how much talking Jay did in this incident? Barely.

It is his problem right? This is supposedly revolved around him? Yet the guy hasn't/can't/doesn't talk about it?

That's why people think the company is bullcrapping them and stalling time.

It's kind of inevitable by the way this is being handled.

Well, all I can say is I will always hope for the best.

Archived