Guest touchtheskies.

Guest entermuriel

^^@vern_scorita yes, they already started promoting it ^-^

2PM Lovely Cute Leader Jay

cr. mylove2pm

cr. namgeun

[FANCAM] 091225 2PM @NB club "10 out of 10"Junho Focus

cr. namgeun

^check this fancam out. when Jay's rap starts playing, they all scream his name ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made some gifs...

16m4cn.gif

2ni7hhh.gif

2vn0482.gif

2zroqi8.gif

2wf6a6p.gif

20apjkz.gif

2lvhanp.gif

more coming that's it. i think the last one came out a little too fast x]

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz is everything calming down now. 2pm get fans so worked up ahehe. We just need to take a chill pill. Our 2pm boys are not perfect and of course they work @ improving their flaws. If you are going to critique the boys and give them constructive criticism just remember not to go overboard.

Made some animated pics of our boys...enjoy.

Greetings from 2PM

Animationid3.gifAnimationid2.gif

Ever wonder what an ending of Heartbeat would look like w/ our pink leadja?

Animationid.gif

The boys looks smoking in black leather

Animation13.gifAnimation14.gifAnimation15a.gif

Guest fakeplastictrees

Hello,

I've known about 2PM for a while, and I'm not going to lie. I've kind of brushed them off at first. I thought they were just another typical kpop boyband..but now I am in freaking love with them. I regret not getting into them a little earlier. Haha. :)

What show is this from?

Also, does anyone have a list or something of all the shows the boys have been on? I've watched a couple, but I don't think I've seen all of them.

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advanced! :)

Guest lec8504

Fans are the greatest audience, customer, observers for 2PM and have every right to give feedback on their performances...both positive and negative and they are both given because fans care. It's similar as work and parenting...if a mother, boss at work or a customer praises a child, or employee despite of obvious flaws that need to be improved, the person will never improve and will become spoiled. Even trainers and such will become lazy to make a better effort in improving 2pms qualities if everyone seemed to be completely satisfied with what they are watching or hearing.

If you do not point out their flaws, I don't see you as their true fan and is probably anoher mindless fangirl that will move onto another boy group without giving much thought, because you never really cared in the first place. Or you are just a young girl who do not realise the importance of criticism and how much POSITIVITY it may actually bring.

No, I'm not a young girl who do not understand the importance of criticism but I AM an older fan who can't understand the use of 2-3 pages of criticism of the same thing over and over again. And please read my original post again, I'm not saying that we should ignore their faults...I know what their strengths and weaknesses are..I just don't see/feel the need to point it out performances after performances....I just think that it's unfair for the boys to keep on repeating it over and over again. Saying that Nichkhun is the worse singer over and over again, imagine how he would feel if he does stumble onto Soompi? And is that constructive criticism to you?

No one is asking you to be a stupid fan girl and go goo-goo-ga-ga over them, I'm just asking for the drama and negativity to slow down a bit. APPRECIATE the boys for all of the efforts they're putting out for us...their fans.

And trainers/vocal coaches are paid PROFESSIONAL....they are not going to be lax even if 2PM is the hottest thing right now...even if they become lax..I'm sure JYP wouldn't be. He's known for being a VERY critical producer. What you are suggesting (correct me if I'm wrong) is that the coaches/trainers do not know 2PM's weaknesses, but we fans do? I'm sorry, but they would know a lot more than us, and are probably training the boys right now. As we can see the difference from the 1st TOW to the 2nd TOW performance..it's getting better each time.

Thank you Silence for your post :)

Anyways...I'm done with this debate...if we can even call it that.

What show do I want the boys to go on after Jay comes back?

FAMILY OUTING!! Hopefully Hyori will be in the new Family Outing...because I would love to see some Hyori-2PM interactions <3

Guest woojjen

whoa! a lot of confessions for my WOO!! from lee chaeyoung to t-ara's hyomin & now BEG's narsha. heh.

no wonder, he's too cute to & too hot at the same time. lol.

< Q:what variety show u want 2PM in for their variety-show comeback? >

i want them to see once again on iDOL ARMY. i really miss them. 'opely they'll comeback soon (maybe on season 6. keke~) then 2NE1, T-ARA, 4MiNUTE, & F(X) will be their line-up guests. that will be fun!! haha. woodara interactions? LOL.

CHEESYUNNiE> is that real? the billboard of JAY @ SM's city cebu? WOW!!

Guest thefirstmoment777

What show is this from?

This show called Bodyx3 with Taec and Khun & Jessica Gomez :D

P1

U can find the rest in Symbelmyneix channel. And it's unsubbed :( But Jessica speaks English so at leastwe can understand sth :D

Credit: Symbelmyneix

Enjoy !!!

Guest Soulhead

Today performance was good ,except the fact that the mics were too low ( I want so say => Why always 2PM ?XD) and that Junho's voice was weak ! .I was really suprised when Chansung was singing ,because it was so much better than the 2 others performance ! I don't really like the ''wave'' movement ,useless and I fell bad for Nichkhun who always said that he don't like this side of music performance =/ Oh ! And I really like the part when all together they sing the chorus just after Taec's rap !

it seems that 2PM always has mic problems when it comes to Inkigayo. The choreography when they were sitting on the sofa could be more coordinated but I guess they were acting rather than dancing on that sofa. Other than that, this performance is really better than the first three performances of TOW.

Junsu's voice sounded damn good here. Nichkhun also sang his part nicely while entertaining the audience with his droolworthy wave :) ( I never understood why people always make it seem like Khun is the worst singer in the world. I've seen worse tbh. Actually, I would say that his voice is not exactly good, but rather a sweet voice. Like when he sang "Way Back Into Love" and "Nothing Better" it was actually good I don't think it's fair to say that he is the worst singer. And I don't think anyone can sing Khun's part as nicely as he did, I mean we saw Jay took over Khun's part in Again & Again when Khun was in Thailand and it didn't sound as good as when Khun sang. I think it's just a matter of the choice of songs. If you tell Junsu to sing a rock song, I don't think it's gonna be good.)

SOME KHUN'S LOVE

2j4rkv5.jpg

2j3ps1y.jpg

LOL

zwkihg.jpg

33u379t.jpg

j6h85g.jpg

GUESS WHO!!!!

2mgle1f.jpg

Edit:

@lec8504:

V

V

it is very unusual for a new song to be in Take 7. Also, as I said before, TOW already topped various online music charts and even entered Music Bank K-chart 2 months ago. I think it's gonna be difficult for this song to reenter the music show charts. And they will not promote it for long, so I think TOW performances are just a gift to those fans who are waiting for Jay.

Guest lec8504

^ YAY! Finally some Khun loving haha <3 I would've done one too but I don't have that many pictures of him saved.

And this performance is A LOT better than the other 2....but does anyone know why they aren't in the Take 7? Is it because TOW is a new song? Will they be in the Take 7 next week though?

Guest rawrritsgracex3

^Haha, those are funny x]

Khun just has that cute voice. :] It just sounds cute haha.

I liked his part in Again and Again.

And Way Back Into Love was really good too (:

The fan chants were loudER than MuCore&MuBank today I think. :D

Heartbeat had that dance part with the running & pyramid, but TOW is all singing so the fans sort of have to rush the chants in the end haha.

@lec8504 I was wondering that too. ): I don't get Inkigayo's way of Take 7 ._.

But yeah, probably cause it's their first time performing it on Inkigayo.

Guest Stephy18

And this performance is A LOT better than the other 2....but does anyone know why they aren't in the Take 7? Is it because TOW is a new song? Will they be in the Take 7 next week though?

Yeah, new songs released most of the time will never be in Take 7. I'm not sure if TOW will be in take 7 next week. If it was their title song like Heartbeat, I would say yes but because its a follow up song, it might take a little longer. But with 2PM popularity and the song being quite good, I wont be surprised if they will be in Take 7 next week. I hope they get an award for TOW. But follow up songs are always so hard to win an award due to the fact that ppl had already bought their cd and downloaded the songs already. But who knows, maybe in a couple of weeks or so, they could win one. Because for IHY, they won once on music bank. So nothing is impossible.

Definitely todays performance was the best out of the three. Our boys improved little by little each day and thats why I love them so much. They find the flaws they made one day, next day fix it and sometimes even enhanced it to make it better. Like Junsu, if you notice when he sings his high notes, he always changes it a little here and there to make it better. Anyways, I hope they finally get the rest they deserve after today. They all look soooo exhausted. I kind of feel bad when they're sitting on the couch all comfortably and then when the chorus comes, their face it like, "man I have to get up and jump around A LOT" hehe

WHAT VARITEY SHOW DO YOU WANT THEM TO MAKE A COMEBACK ON FIRST?

WOW!!! I have no idea. I dont really care as long as the first variety show they appear in is when ALL 7 appear together. Cuz I miss when they all interact together. When they're together, that is when their funniest is to the MAX. Or maybe I want to see the last episode of Wild Bunny. But I guarantee when the boys decide to make a variety show comeback, show producers are going to all go crazy to get 2PM to appear on their show first for high ratings cuz 2PM's comeback on varitey shows I think should be really anticipated just like if they make a music comeback....hehe...talking about this gets me all excited...a little sad too due to the situation now where they're not appearing on anything...but more excited for when that day comes where there will be too much shows to watch. LOL. I'm sure that day will come soon. 2010 is a new start and new possiblities to come...wow that sounded corny. Anyways, cheer up HOTTEST!!

The fanboy message to Wooyoung is a little "wow, idk what to say." I have nothing against his sexuality but it bothers me when fangirls or fanboys talk as if the celebrity is actually their husband or something. It's okay to say it for fun or whatever but from that message, it seems like a pretty seriously obsession or stockerish type thing. I guess its okay just hopefully its not taken to any seriously level that could cause danger. But I have to LOL at how much fanboys our boys have esp Wooyoung. Thats seriously a first for me when it comes to guy groups. ppl werent kidding when they say our boys have A WIDE VARIETY OF FAN RANGE.

Guest baosters

Hello~ 2PM hottests!

I am quite new to posting to this thread, but I've been watching for some time now.

I would just like to address something important. More like an opinion.

I think we've all forgotten something. It's the crucial fact that 2PM are not just singers, idols, or any of the above. They are human, like us. They do what they can, and they are trained to do even better, but we have to consider the fact that 2PM cannot exceed such potential overnight. As exposed, popularized, as they may be currently, we forget constantly that they are mere people living lives that they want to pursue. All of us can understand that, correct? As fans, we should not criticize, nor state their flaws. We should support them, instead of pointing out every frailty existing. If we are to continually judge them for being less than who we think they should be, we are being hypocrites.

Just like now, some (netizens) may be criticizing our boys. But we should not go after those people, because what we all do on a daily basis, consists of the same actions that netizens carry out. The boys are working hard and trying their best for their new promotion on "Tired of Waiting". We should respect how the boys are handling this situation, and every other situation from the past. We all can agree they have worked hard, yes? With all that effort and work, we should be supportive of them. Each and every member.

Park Jaebeom being gone, of course saddens the many of us, and we consider that the group cannot make it without their leader. But that is where we are very, very wrong. Park Jaebeom, just as us, or any of the 2PM members, is only a person. What we drive people to do, as fans, crosses any fine line that exists. I think we all need to think about the fact that if we were in their position, how we would handle everything. All the publicity, all the fans, what would we be dealing with? Park Jaebeom knows where he stands, and he will always be the leader of 2PM. But for now, we shouldn't push that fact further than it needs to be.

With that being said. I think sometimes that even we take things too far. The whole fandom does.

Yet even as much as we argue, or banter about one situation, we can only depend on 2PM to be able to carry out their own decisions. We cannot fathom as a fan, the perspective of being a celebrity.

So, I ask that all hottests, stay strong and support 2PM. However many members there are (or lacking thereof). Remember? 2PM is not seven. We are one.

agree. everything takes time and there's only 24 hours a day. those boys already have so much on schedule anyways :/ we should give them some time and hey, i think some of them a lot in such short span of time. well i think this issue shouldn't go any further, it's only going to get the thread close down :/

Guest JAEBOO-

@100103 2PM - Tired Of Waiting @ Popular Song

Okay, I loved more junho yesterday because of his hotness, but still JUNHO is hot here too in today's performance <3 Hahah ! Junsu is getting hotter day by day and yeah, as for wooyoung same again <3 I really love his voice and thank god that Junsu did the high note and for chansung, I'm great that he didn't finish the high note and let it be :'D yay, Love chansung's voice.

= thanks for those who helped me w/ the links !

The 2PM boys are so lucky! Haha....which other group can get to SIT while they're performing on stage? And leather couches too! And when they're tired, they can sit down at the end of the performance. I'm loving this concept ...haha..cos it is definitely unique.

Thankfully Inkigayo has better camera focus compared to the earlier two performances, cos we can now actually see their choreography. Plus, with them wearing white pants, we can actually see their footwork now. They were stomping their feet in the beginning of the intro....

Actually, the boys don't sound that bad, but because we've heard the original song first with autotune, it's hard to perform the song live and to be able to match with the original track is even harder. Unless we've heard the boys sing live first, and then listen to the song, i'm sure people would find that the live version is better.

Anyways, this song doesn't have any acrobatic movements, so, hopefully the boys' backs are less sore now...haha..they finally got their wish from JYP to stop making them practice gymnastics. Nevertheless, i miss seeing synchronized energetic choreography like in A&A...cos those were riveting to watch.

Guest cheezychunnie

to>>>> woojjen its a fanmade picture so its not real :)

Today's perf was better but Junho mic..well...entirely not their fault..

chansung improve sooo much..Taec's rap was better and

favourite part of TOW live perf:

i love Junsu's OH yeah,rite before Taec's rap part n khun's wave after

he singing his part

i keep rewind that part woohoo!!

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

Ballad Queen, Jang Hae Jin bragged in an interview on SBS “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate” that “2PM was on bended knee when presenting a signed CD.”

Jang Hae Jin, on January 3’s “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate” interview was asked which singers she wanted to do a feature with. To MC Kim Jung Eun’s question, she answered “2PM and Big Bang have caught her eye.” Jang Hae Jin looked directly at the camera and left a message, “I’ll be waiting.”

Meanwhile, Younha asked her sunbae Jang Hae Jin about her dilemma. Younha’s dilemma was that when she’s in the waiting room, others are have their group members, but being alone is a little embarrassing.

So, Jang Hae Jin answer to Younha’s dilemma was, “If you go around getting signed CDs, the time passes quickly. Get 2PM to present a signed CD to you while sliding. They kneeled in front of me and gave me one.” She bragged about this and the people around grew envious.

**parts not relevant to 2PM were left out**

Source: Newsen; Translator: Pingoo@2ONEDAY.COM

-EDIT-

100101 Sectιoη ΤV 2PM Cut (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Ebc_nvt_g

CR:2odsubs1

Archived