☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evoker

hi y'all..it's kind of late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!hahah...I hope that all the wishes of our beastly/adorkable guys come true this new year!! ^___^

anyway, just finished watching TOW on mucore..i liked it more than yesaterday..^__^ and correct me if i'm wrong but did i hear jay's voice in the last chorus of TOW before woo did his adlibs...

hrrrmmmm...

2pm FIGHTING!!!

Guest avchuck

I'm not a typical post-er, but since the mood of the thread seems to be heading towards a criticize 6PM party, I thought it's only necessary to give them some help.

First, I'm a die-hard Jay fan and since he's been absent I've noticed--dramatically noticed the other members more. Junsu for example, typically does NOTHING for me, suddenly appealed to me charismatically. Taec has a nice body? Woweee! That goes for Junho and Wooyoung--and forget it, the rest of the guys too. Chansung is looking SMOKIN' nowadays and Khun will always look adorable! So they're definitely pleasing with the aesthetics, but let's look at talent.

Okay, everyone knows they're not a singing group. But that's not to say we haven't heard them singing in song before. Like "You Might Not Come Back" (rough trans.), I think that has to be one of their best songs that make them ALL sound SO good! There live to this is amazing (for me.) And there fame is at it's peak not JUST because of Jay's controversy or even pity. I don't think anyone can look at the "Heartbeat" promotions and not be awed by their performances. They were simply AWESOME! The endings varying and pulled off EXTREMELY WELL! This group w/out Jay IS talented still! And in regards to their singing once again, it's just a matter of the right songs. Once again I refer you to "You Might Not Come Back." (Wooyoung and Junho's voices have greatly improved as well, whereas others have lost it (no joke intended in regards to Taec's loss of voice--I think that's what happened. It's happened before, right? Like during Wild Bunny days?)

And I strongly agree w/whoever said the only reason why 2PM fans are pointing out the flaws more NOW than before is because of the past Gayos.

I'll prolly come back to edit more. But the boys need help with all this negativity regarding their talent.

Guest chimeraspunk

hey everyone!

so latest topic is 2PM'S TOW ON MUSIC CORE!

I was so much happier watching it.

everything seemed so much clearer - their voices, their dance moves, etc.

chansung did better today, im proud of him cos u can tell he tries really hard.

i get this impression that chan is working harder now than before

and i believe this is partly due to his love for Jay and his members tt he is pushing himself for.

im glad tt some of his singing parts, he lets the autotune take over.

cos i cringe when he tries to sing the complicated parts

i think chan will do well as long as he's given simple melodies..

and i hope people respect him for his effort despite his lacking talent and skills

MAKNAE<3

now.. taec! THANKYOU FOR RAPPING!

i always hated tt his rap was never live for TOW.

i hope the rap gets more powerful as their promotions go on.

the rest of the boys did well enough for the whole performance..

junsu as usual was effortless.. which i sometimes feel is a shame for his vocals since he can show so much more.

then the rest dont fail my expectations..

TOW on the whole,

i love the song but the performance is lacking to me..

parts of it reminds me of NIGA MIBDA and the awesomeness of their perf with jay

the choreography.. is just so-so, isnt as elaborate as heartbeat, a&a..

i think the entire perf, especially their dance, can be much more powerful

the concept however is very appealing and smexy

that plus the symbolic of meaning of the song

im kinda glad their promos for this won't be long

im hoping this means jay will come back soon

cos i miss the leadja very very very much

and i dont ever want to get used to 2pm as 6members

so i guess these are my wishes for 2010:

i want him to come back, i want them to be reunited

i want the force of 2pm to be like before, especially dance-wise

i want to see jay's raps featured in many songs

i want to see the boys being silly in variety programs again

most of all i wish for their healthiness, and happiness, and togetherness..

2PM ROCKS OR WHAT!

Guest Sacraca

^^ ppl, I'm a Hottest for a long time but I'm silent reader in this thread. Mostly I use the thread to update info abt and read all your comments abt 2PM. And I have a strange hobby that reading ur comment first then watching 2PM's performance later, ^.~, very often, especially when I was so busy that I couldnt follow their activities. Then seriously many times I found that their performances werent not that good or bad. This time is the same.

When I read ur constructive criticism (I mean it) about TOW, I thought: aint they really bad like U said? Then I watched their TOW both yesterday and today, hmm in my two cents, Chansung and Nichkhun did the good job, at least not really bad as I imagined when I read the comment. Come on, ppl, it's new year and let's the boys have time to rest, relax, relax....

btw, I just found a story abt Wooyoung' fanboy, really funny if you have watched U're beautiful parody and been fond of Woo's girly image.

8/7 Hot Blooded Male Fan Crazy for Wooyoung

Extracted from Baidu 2PM group forum

42bf6722053e0d699358071a.jpg

Because of 2PM Wooyoung I'm going crazy

I’m an ordinary 20 year old male

All my life I’ve never thought I would like a guy

But now I really like Wooyoung from 2PM. Honestly Wooyoung doesn’t even look like a girl, he looks exactly like how a guy looks

When I see him I want to hug him, touch him. Especially when I see his lips, the whole day I would only think of pulling him close and kissing him.

Truthfully there was a few times when I got ‘excited’ when I look at Wooyoung. (o_0)

I dislike seeing him together with other members, and I really hate it when the members has eye contact with him, hug him, touch him

In Idol Army Christmas Special where they had the game of passing the tracing paper mouth to mouth, Wooyoung and Khun did it as if they were kissing, I was so mad to death.

In a nutshell, I just hate it when he’s with other guys.

I really wanna tie him up, and he can only stay by my side, and only I can watch him, only I can touch him.

Am I really overbroad?

Hero Jaejoong from DBSK is really beautiful but I don’t feel for him like how I feel for Wooyoung.

But Wooyoung looks more like a doll compared to him…what should I do? Help me….

Credits: Baidu 2PM Group Thread & a11day Chinese Forums

Translated by shineechampagne@timefor2pm.co.nr

Guest happylove00

thanks for sharing, Sacraca...

wonder how true is this fanboy account?

becos it's scary!

even i myself as a fangirl dun feel myself getting jealous seeing wooyoung with other girls/boys (yes, even kissing with junho, as long as they are happy ;) )... tying up wooyoung, hug and see him... crap!

this is insane!

i hope he dun kidnap wooyoung!

i really feel that being a celebrity in kpop is not easy (probably the hardest in this whole universe!)...

not only you got crazy netizens wanting to bring you down, some really overboard fans who thinks they own u, of cos... u need to deal with ur agency, ur sunbaes, threats from your juniors... all kinds of unexpected things...

how can our boys even smile when they are on camera?

tough situation but they pulled it off...

i hope 2010 will be a good year for them, staying healthy, happy and continues to enjoy success!!!

edit:

i said so much about the 2009 gayo! there is one thing i really find missing in these gayo (beside our dearest jay), how come the dirty eyed girls did not perform together?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they were like one of the hottest issues for 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody has the same thoughts as me?????

200908261101201002_1.jpg

Guest lovegood

^

^ whoa tharrr, haha. at the end, I guess his feelings are the same as other fangirls feelings too :P I'm starting to feel that way towards wooyoung as well, and I hate it because I've rarely been the obsessed fan type t_t why do you do this to me, wooyoung? the boy is so irresistible. ]:

-

request, I was wondering if anyone had the official clear photos of these?:

2jerd6h.jpg

I thought wooyoung was so cute in this outfit.

Or actually, if there are any pics/gifs of him wearing a hat sideways, I would love those too! (x

Guest tikamicizia

Lmao!!! Thx u for the post!!!! Really made my day!! Hahahaha no wonder the president of woo's fc is a boy,, kekkekeke about the critic, well me myself not only doing it because of 6pm,, i did the same with their aaa perfs. Pls don't get me wrong. Kekeke. Coz personally i don't want ppl to think hottest only like 2pm coz of their looks and ignore their singing abilities. Hehee i loooveeee their unique voices

Guest cheezychunnie

this is nice

100102 윤하 - Again&Again [ R&B ver.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaH9J-djRw

cr:Theyayoiza

about wooyoung,i think he really did have a lot of male fans

i remeber on mnet interview the same thing,the nickname of fan

'wooyoung is my man,but i am a man as well'

hehe...

-edit-

Brown Eyed Girl's Narsha Wants 2PM Wooyoung As Hubby On WGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUqTcCtE9pA

cr:iamkimsora

seems like today is ang ang wooyoung's day..hehe

Guest JAEBOO-

2PM members’ desired CF partners and WooYoung’s little episode with Kim TaeHee revealed!

2j4pq53.jpg

[Combined 2 articles from TVDaily] 2PM WooYoung reveals an episode with actress Kim TaeHee when they were filming for a CF together.

This was during 2PM’s interview on MBC Section TV Entertainment News aired on 1st January while the boys were filming their Coca Cola CF. When asked if he had any special episode with Kim TaeHee when they were filming the CF, WooYoung said, “Actually I said something really cozy.”

He revealed smiling, “I said ‘I shall call you noona’ and she had very readily accepted it. But after that, we did not have any scene together” showing his reluctance.

WooYoung also gave his new year greetings and wish during the interview, “I wish all the members healthy, and continue to be on stage with fans’ support. Everyone watching this, happy new year.”

2PM members also reveal the stars whom they want to film a CF together. The boys were asked with whom do they want to film a CF together and member JunHo chose Shin SaeKyung while WooYoung chose Lee NaYoung and JunSu chose Kim MinJung as their desired CF partners.

Youngest ChanSung chose MC Lee ChaeYoung and TaecYeon chose actress Ha JiWon. And lastly Nich Khun referred to the interview Kim SaeRoom, “I want to film with noona”.

s; k-bites

link for youtube --> click

- - - - -

2PM JunSu relays his excitement of winning an award to fellow member JaeBum.

286tzs5.jpg

JunSu has written his afterthoughts on his minihompy diary after winning the Best Song Of The Year during KBS 2TV Gayo DaeJun.

He wrote, “Like a dream. I would like to thank everyone for giving us such great happiness. And when we are on stage, the cheers we hear makes our heart beats faster. Hottest, I love you. Hope 2010 will be a year when everything goes well, and 2PM will just gets hotter.”

He ended off with, “JaeBum ah, this award is for us together.”

2PM has enjoyed great love and popularity from fans for their hit songs like ‘Again & Again’ and ‘Heartbeat’ released last year.

But leader member JaeBum was caught in a MySpace controversy in September and had left the group and country after the saga.

S: StarNews

another credits to; k-bites

i dont know if this posted yet xd, junsu is so caring and sweet gahh >_>

roflmao, made me cry again xdd.

ps: tell me if these news are posted, ill just edit my post :'D

Omg, lol. This Chinese Radio station (AM1480) just talked about Jaebum and stuff on the radio station, lol. They were being mean though =\ but they were joking? haha IDK but yeah, they were saying how he shoud've ranted his thoughts on radio or something -__-;;; instead of being dumb and posting it on myspace er.. lol and when they were talking 10 out of 10 was playing in the background. But then! They played HEARTBEAT! I was like o0o0o..I just took a video of my radio thing LOL but then yeah. I wanted to call in and tell them YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! LOL but there were no calls.. but that's a first, Korean song on chinese radio station that everyone listens to !

Guest Shira_DBSJ

okay...i gotta comment the fanboy thingy. LOL

uhh, im not sure whether to think it's scary or not..

cos well, wooyoung is my fav member in 2pm, you know, just an ordinary fan..that kinda of stuff.

but somehow, after watching YAB parody, i feel like, im more and more attracted to wooyoung. rofl

scary huh? LOOLL

but i guess since im a girl, so it;s nothing much actually..

haha i didnt imagine guys can fall in love with him too.. XD

of course i hope he would like him as a fan..not..well you know.. kekeke

but i guess if he really really into him..i guess..we..cant help it..lol

yeah like cheezychunnie said, im sure he has alot of fanboys.

somehow i remember the video bout a fanboy screaming junho's name like crazy

you're next wooyoung. haha =P

Guest Hellen_th

im sorry to interrupt..

but some of your words tick me off..

no.. its not after jay left they been criticized..its since their debut

they get all the harsh words..i could list lots of it..it such a pain to read it

but the boys learn from it..saying thanx and they will improved from it..

and me learn from it too and believed they can improved n gain fame someday n they did

im glad to see people criticize them coz they are not perfect..

im myself criticizes them a lot..i mean a lot..

i dont want to be blinded on how good they are when they are at certain times not..

they improved day by day and im glad to see it..

we cant shut people mouth from criticizing because human will never be satisfied..and it goes to me too

just my two cents..

I'm not a regular poster here or not even a regular reader to begin with but I just want to say that I so agree with you.

I also find myself criticize some of our boys' skills a lot. I don't normally go share my opinion about how the boys perform at fan forums cuz I don't want to make fans upset but seeing your post, I just can't help the urge to share my thought too. :P

I think Jaebum, Junsu, Junho and Wooyoung are really good at singing, dancing and live performance. I find Taec not the born talent but he has improved his rapping and dancing a lot that I dare say Taec is one of our great performers. He's got the passion and great stage presence. While Chansung can also dance pretty well but he needs a room of improvement for his singing and rapping. Anyhow I think his rapping in Heartbeat is acceptable and better than that in AAA. Khun is the only one that I'm really concerned. Imo, he's the weakest one in the group. Khun can dance OK but compare him to the rest of the group, let alone the great dancers like Jay, Wooyoung, Junho, he's like 1, 2 or even 3 steps behind Chansung and Junsu. I was fond of Khun's singing "Don't Wanna Try" at Osaka concert but that's the only one song I like and I found Khun sang well in AAA but other than that I'm never impressed with his singing and even cringed many, many times and it hurts me to feel this way cuz Khun's my favourite. I think Khun would be a better singer and dancer if they gave them proper training but the company used him a lot in promoting. He had to come back to Thailand to do CF, activities, etc during his trainee days and I believe that is the reason why Khun's skills are so much behind his friends. Only if they let him trained properly, not often interrupt his training by sending him to Thailand or doing a Variety show, he would be much, much better. Just my 1.59 cents anyway.

By the way, that fanboy is really creepy. I hope Wooyoung will be safe and sound with his hyungs (and dongsengs) taking care of him.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Woo, look at what you've done to that poor boy! You're really pulling out all your charms now, huh? I fell for you long before, but now even males can't be spared... I feel sorry for the guy since he sounds pretty confused, but I hope he becomes/stays a fan of 2PM! :P

As a fan, I'm expected to praise and fangirl and swoon over these boys.

With 2010 already here, it's vital for these boys to improve in order to stay at the top. No longer can anyone say: "they're rookies" , because they aren't. They've won so many awards and have been in the playing field for more than a year.

People who are new to 2PM often have the view that they're a bunch of boys who rip off their shirts and dance well. Many comment on how they lack the singing and rapping talent to really be number one.

I know that they're marketed as an "entertainment" group, but I want 2PM to improve themselves so that they can keep their title, and won't be mocked by others for being "shallow".

To me, baby is still the weakest vocal-wise. Which is a good thing for a bad situation, because he gets more time to improve. He also gets some leniency because of his young(er) age. Nich follows, but he has an appeal that none of the boys can beat. It's a different type of charisma that would be explosive if he had the talent to back it up.

As for what you guys said about Taec... the boy is handsome, tall, and strong. He fits well with 2PM because he's needed as the "pillar"; he carries out all the routines that require strength. His rapping, in my opinion, doesn't separate him from the other male rappers in boy bands. It's kind of typical/expected/average, but by no means "bad". To say that he's the best rapper, or a great rapper, is a stretch. I think he's pretty stable for his role in 2PM, but he should definitely work on other skills so that he can succeed in the future.

That goes for all the boys. They have to work on their individual skills for the group and for themselves.

Junsu, Junho, Woo, Chan, Nich, and Jay. Work hard to reach your goals in 2010!

On another note, the 9PM stage was alright. I wish there was more interactive choreograhy, rather than the two groups strutting their stuff separately on stage. The plot was a bit rough too: why did she get angry, and why did she forgive him?

In the end, it was cute, but I guess I had higher expectations

The two groups probably needed more rest ^o^

Guest thefirstmoment777

I'm not a regular poster here or not even a regular reader to begin with but I just want to say that I so agree with you.

I also find myself criticize some of our boys' skills a lot. I don't normally go share my opinion about how the boys perform at fan forums cuz I don't want to make fans upset but seeing your post, I just can't help the urge to share my thought too. :P

I think Jaebum, Junsu, Junho and Wooyoung are really good at singing, dancing and live performance. I find Taec not the born talent but he has improved his rapping and dancing a lot that I dare say Taec is one of our great performers. He's got the passion and great stage presence. While Chansung can also dance pretty well but he needs a room of improvement for his singing and rapping. Anyhow I think his rapping in Heartbeat is acceptable and better than that in AAA. Khun is the only one that I'm really concerned. Imo, he's the weakest one in the group. Khun can dance OK but compare him to the rest of the group, let alone the great dancers like Jay, Wooyoung, Junho, he's like 1, 2 or even 3 steps behind Chansung and Junsu. I was fond of Khun's singing "Don't Wanna Try" at Osaka concert but that's the only one song I like and I found Khun sang well in AAA but other than that I'm never impressed with his singing and even cringed many, many times and it hurts me to feel this way cuz Khun's my favourite. I think Khun would be a better singer and dancer if they gave them proper training but the company used him a lot in promoting. He had to come back to Thailand to do CF, activities, etc during his trainee days and I believe that is the reason why Khun's skills are so much behind his friends. Only if they let him trained properly, not often interrupt his training by sending him to Thailand or doing a Variety show, he would be much, much better. Just my 1.59 cents anyway.

By the way, that fanboy is really creepy. I hope Wooyoung will be safe and sound with his hyungs (and dongsengs) taking care of him.

Im a gree with u most of the point, especially abt Khun's part. Im sad when u pointed it out but even sadder coz it's true.

But there is one thing I have to say: Junsu's dance is not that great. He is the most lovable singer in 2PM definitely but his dancing is even worse than Khun >"< That's not bcoz I dislike Junsu or Khun. I love 2PM from the bottom of my heart since they are my very first group Im in love with in Kpop.

And one more thing, I think TOW is the worst perf (all the perfs for TOW up til now) compared with all the perfs that 2PM has done. I dont know why but the TOW perf is like crazy and non sense to me :(( I just want to love it but I cant :(( the concept for TOW ??? I cant figure it out !!! is that the same with HB??? Not at all :( TOW concept makes our boys look like those crazy homeless beggars or drug addicts >"< sorry all who are in love w TOW ! I just want to speak out my opinion !

The most charisma perfs are AAA and HB :D these 2 perfs are full of sexiness and wildness !!!

However, the boys have gone through alot of things since debut, and we all can see them improved lots and lots !!! From 10/10, they were really weak of singing live;

AAA and IHY they shown us much more charm and enhanced skills in dancing/singing/performing;

HB we totally faint everytime we saw them onstage :X:X:X

They tried and tried and tried non stop to bring us the most beautiful and fantastic perfs as they can. I just cant stop loving 2PM!!! So I just have a small wish that 2PM will be healthy all the time, smile/laugh as much as they can (wherever they are)

Guest theblazenazn

I don't think anyone of them is the Weakest..... Nobody is Perfect. The whole point of being a group is to become 1 and bring to the table what each are lacking & make the group well rounded. If any one person is really that perfect they should go solo, but even solo artists aren't even that perfect.

Taec is an excellent rapper, dancer, but Khun sings better than him, Khun is more popular but Junsu can sing better than him, Junsu is a great singer but Junho & Wooyoung are more acrobatic, then Chansung can rap & is athletic as well, Jay can do it all but then the all the other members are taller than him & speak Korean better, even Khun who's Thai. The cycle repeats itself over & over with many other different aspects......................................

ALSO, I don't know if there's anyone from Korea but if you are Please for 2PM at Seoul Music Award!!! It's gonna be held this February 3rd, its considered one of the Big Award shows of the Year. They're leading the Bonsang Votes and is about to take over The Popularity Award from Super Junior! They're beating SNSD in all categories, I don't know why but I feel very happy about that after this week... :huh:

Guest phucbui7718

Hm... so many criticisms toward the boys these days... :(

We all know that 2PM is considered a dance group, not a group that specifies in singing vocally. Just like DBSK can't dance superbly and acrobatically like 2PM; and vice versa, 2PM's weakness is vocal. Netizens aren't thinking critically and thoroughly in this case.

I think Tired of Waiting is a hard song for the levels of our boys' vocals. Since Junsu and Jay are the lead/main vocalists of the group, but Jay's departure somehow affected the singing performances of the boys.

Junho + Wooyoung is doing really good, their efforts made me worry less about how they will handle live singing without Leadja.

Once again, I think Tired of Waiting is too hard for the boys, they shoulda pick Back 2 U, or Gimme The light in my opinion.

Lastly, I hope the boys will take criticisms as the lessons they need to improve on, and don't feel depressed because of those criticisms.

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

Am I the only one that loves the Tired of Waiting promotions? Lol, I mean I've seen a couple (...lots...-_-) of comments about how some people don't like it. I mean they do have to improve on some things but they've just started.

Eh...Anyways, anyone else still thinking it's Jaebummie singing in Tired of Waiting? Or am I just crazy?

Guest bless_u

^ you're not the only one.. I love their concept of TOW... their makeup, hair, outfit looks good on them...

Can't wait to see more performance.. the only thing that they should do more this year is come out on variety show

because I miss them so much!

Archived