☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

yesssssssss sooooo much better

still not feeling the choreo though lol a lot of it looks so recycled. but i love the choreo at taec's rap

so intense haha. and of course the rap was <333333

and yeah i love the arm chairs and everything. this concept is so working

i'm so in awe at Junsu, he's so flawless in every perf, gah so hot!!!!

Woo too. when he sings it's so effortless...

loveeeeeeeeee it!

they did taec's hair like how they did woo's before. lol don't love that...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nancypha

aww guys! today's performance was awesome ~!! :]

junho licked his lips! <3 lol.. i hope someone could make a 'gif' . lol & taec was beastly today!

he rapped to his part. =D they did better than yesterday and i cannot get over the waaaaveeeee ~ lol.

sexy sexy ~~ !! anyways, i really hope the boys get tons of rest! =D

edit: i don't know why, but seeing junsu sag.. i'm attracted to it! lol ^^

+

What's your 2010 wish, Hottests?

Pink grandpa jbunnie's return! =D

And for the boys to get a lots of sleep/rest, stay healthy,

and smile brightly b' cause it's their year to SHINE BRIGHTER!!~ ^^

(corny, but eh .. it's okay lol =D) & the same goes for their brothers from another mother. =D

lol

Guest theblazenazn

Today's Performance was ALOT better! I think it's because there were lights so we can actually see whats going on and Taec rapped lived! I really like Choreography but its not as intricate as Heartbeat, I think it's because they will only promoting it for a short amount of time which is a shame. I wont know what do with myself without 2PM on weekend music shows, they kept me home from the clubs & saved me from waking up with a headache so many mornings...

Inkigayo will be even better! SBS Stages are always the best!!

Also, for those that were wondering why 2PM may have lost K-Chart this week, they were Deducted half their Performance points or what ever that criteria is called for not performing Heartbeat which is the nominated song for #1. Hopefully, they'll win for Tired of Waiting in the upcoming weeks though. Best of Luck 2PM!!

BTW, I really hope Wooyoung left the MBC Studio ASAP after performing on Music Core, and Didn't Stay to Talk to Tiffany!

LOL JK.

Guest Soulhead

It was a good performance today *_* But now, i'm really tired to listen this song ! I have 3 619 scobble of this song in my Last-fm account but everytime ,at the beginning of the song, i'm still like ''Oh I'm in heaven *w*'' and with these wonderful performance , I'm sure that I will hear this song 1000 time again XD Oh and I just noticed that's Nichkhun who sing the part with ''Jimjimda'' ,at 1:24~ Just one word , but one of my favorite part of the song XD

i never posted anything in korean music threads because i hate the rules

just want to share this.

19th High1 Seoul Music Awards current standings:

Bonsang

Bonsang.jpg

High1 Popularity

popularity002.jpg

(2pm was behind by 0.3%, but KHottests are doing good job catching up and just surpassed SJ)

Guest ahmints

i love them! they promoting tired of waiting.! WOooo~

their dance is awesome, freaky easy to learn.

and i have learned the chorus part! it's just that i don't dare to video it down. LOL

Some constructive criticism regarding 2pm's singing/rapping skills.....

Out of any boy groups, 2pm has one of the most energetic and creative performances that draws in the audience...However, I am worried that this fame will not last too long since their singing/rapping skills as a 'gasoo' lack compared to their level of stardom.

Anybody that's seen or heard of them singing a ballad song in a recent live performance in one of the gayo dajun's will know what I am talking about. Only junsu, and one other guy was capable of pulling it off whereas the other members made you cringe because they simply sucked at singing. Most noteworthy were chansung and nickhun.

Chansung's rapping skill makes a listener question if he is even capable of being a rapper. Every performance they've done, chansung rapping is weak and mediocre. To add to the criticism, taecyeon is just an average rapper at best. Nothing really special.

New song, "tired of waiting" live has its embarrassing/difficult to watch moments as some member struggle to pull off their parts especially chansung.

Jay was truely the force in this group, the one with the most charisma and energy. I hope he comes back soon to pull this group together.

Their popularity right now is incredible, but it would be awesome if 2pm practiced their vocals asses off to maintain their fanbase as their limited talent is slowly being revealed in recent performances.

Guest JAEBOO-

@2PM to move on with promotions for ‘Tired Of Waiting’

OH YEAAAAAH.There are moree TOW performances ! I can't wait for it!

But definitely i can't wait too for I was crazyfor you, I thought

that was the second song that they will promote, neverthless, i'm happy!

@theblazenazn and xclueless

i totally agree to you two, two thumbs up! me too, i'm not that jealous

or so what, i just don't like seeing 2pm interact with snsd too much xd.

[ ps; i'm not bashing here too, im just telling my side! ]

What's your 2010 wish, Hottests?

I HAVE MANY WISHES FOR 2PM, first at all i want to see jay comeback in this 2010! and I hope he will! and of course, good health and more blessings to come for 2PM, more exposure of 2pm :) because I love them to see everywhere xD. and yeah, I hope that they will win the other awards for their songs and of course,i really wanted a new ALBUM too <3 plus, I hope there's no will be issue or anything rumors about 2PM, but it can't stop, but I hope it's not as much as 2009! I hope that they will do their best and I wish that leader jay will comeback now.:D

@2PM Jay Mnet Wide News Super100 2009's Sad News Ranked #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8mc3SGUqo

I totally agree with this ! Jay's issue was the saddest of all <_<

When that time Jay is leaving im not a fan of 2PM that much, but then when I tried to

listen to their song again & again while thinking of Jay leaving,I realized that I needed

to support these boys and yeah, I started to like their musics <3 everytime i heard again & again

it made me cry xd.

@thrfirstmoment777 [ thanks for quoting it ! hahah i didn't really read it. ]

He, who was attending high school in Boston, USA as of 2005, had his future secured. 185cm, 76kg, he was good at sports with a well-built body. His grades got him in the top 5% of America. He was also a member of the National Honor Society, with could only be accomplished if you were a well-behaved top student. During his second year of high school he was accepted into the University of Massachusetts. His dream job was a doctor or a businessman.

- - -ohmygod, how hot was that?!taec wants to be a doctor, I think I'll be sick right now >_> hurry up and fly me to korea or america. roflmao

gahh, taec is sure genius O_O,...im no one in our classroom haha ! nothing but a bully XDD . I'm so proud of taecc! :'D so cute !

It meant jumping into a totally different world but I wasn’t afraid

- - -totally wowed my heart :'D i admire taec's skill and character ^^

@19th High1 Seoul Music Awards current standings & high popularity

OHHHHH. Congrats to the boys <3 I really love them ! Gahh # 1 & 2 ;) I'm so proud of them ! and I see 2AM there :'D congrats to them for #6.

@http://c.upanh.com/uploads/30-Dec-2009/7dqqyz387qlhd8882b2k.gif

^ one word, LUCKY. narsha is so lucky XD.

@http://c.upanh.com/uploads/30-Dec-2009/j801evqtazvmamztkv9m.gif

^ I lolled at this hahaha ! taecyeon is such a cutie together with junsu hahaha ! they're both adorable roflmao.

@http://c.upanh.com/uploads/30-Dec-2009/t53nj58uciost31zaix.gif

^ AND THIS REALLY made my day ! hahahaha, nickhun is so cute blushinggggggg ! I laughed hard when I watched this part, I can't stop laughing because of Nickhun's adorableness.

@http://c.upanh.com/uploads/30-Dec-2009/u76rcrvsoomxijg8gh4b.gif

^ If there's taec, where's junho and chansung rofl?! I want junho onee! But indeed, TAECYEON IS HOT THERE. When I watch thispart, I screamed really xd. like a mad woman.

@100102 2PM - Tired of Waiting performance

OKAY FANGIRL ALERT HEEEEEEEERE! THis was really better than yesterdayyyyyyyy! I definitely love their hair here ! MUAHAHA and junho at first ohmygodd, he licked his lips! OHMYGOD SO HOTTT! can't stop fangirling xd. and I like woodong's voice and style of hair and all his makeup was awesssome <3 and at last I heard taec's voice rapping ! :') i'm so happy, yesterday's perf, I didn't hear taec's voice. and for Junsu, oh god I love his highnotes it makes him hotter day by day XD and chansuuuuuung yahh, I did love his voice rofl, I thought he was tempting to do the hit the highnote again but I'm happy because he did well !:'D [ woodong's voice can't stop running in my mind, OOOOH NAAAAAAAA~~~~NAA roflmao.! ]

So much fangirling. I should stop ;O

my second posssst today ! :'D

Guest cheezychunnie

Out of any boy groups, 2pm has one of the most energetic and creative performances that draws in the audience...However, I am worried that this fame will not last too long since their singing/rapping skills as a 'gasoo' lack compared to their level of stardom.

Anybody that's seen or heard of them singing a ballad song in a recent live performance in one of the gayo dajun's will know what I am talking about. Only junsu, and one other guy was capable of pulling it off whereas the other members made you cringe because they simply sucked at singing. Most noteworthy were chansung and nickhun.

Chansung's rapping skill makes a listener question if he is even capable of being a rapper. Every performance they've done, chansung rapping is weak and mediocre. To add to the criticism, taecyeon is just an average rapper at best. Nothing really special.

New song, "tired of waiting" live has its embarrassing/difficult to watch moments as some member struggle to pull off their parts especially chansung.

Jay was truely the force in this group, the one with the most charisma and energy. I hope he comes back soon to pull this group together.

Their popularity right now is incredible, but it would be awesome if 2pm practiced their vocals asses off to maintain their fanbase as their limited talent is slowly being revealed in recent performances.

i partially agree wif ur opinion...:)

first of all,2PM still a baby..they only debuted like a year++ so

it is foreseeable to see their imperfection..

pertaining to Chansung,i do agree that he need a lot of vocal training..

i couldnt agree more..sumtimes he 'eats' the lyrics and thats why

his pronounciation is not clear...but he improve a lot compare to his rap in

'10 points out of 10 points'...

regarding the ballads performance,2PM was formed as a performance group

not an acapella or ballad group so i think thats why their vocal is a bit off in ballad

BUT not all the time...i think u shud listen them singing in other performance to judge

them not juz based on 1 performance that wud be very unfair......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcE_HQgajY4

u referring to "the other guy"..i dunno who are u referring to,my guess wud be

junho or wooyoung...both of them are really improve vocally...u can compare their previous

vocals with their current vocals..they're reaaaallllly improve a lot...

u shud also listen to Junho in one of variety show(?) song battle where he sang

fly to the sky song better than the original in my opinion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRSn-eZyQYo

As for taec,i have to disagree...Taec have a very distinctive voice that make

his rapping sounds good..its sound tough and he clearly uttering the lyrics both

english and korean..not to say the best rapper but he can improve to be

one of the best rapper...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Nfc5KRBgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRb_Ku35JqU

as for khun,he definitely improve but i think he need to learn how to

control his vocal..if he manage to know how to control his vocal,

he will sounds amazing...

as for Junsu,yap..hes one of the best vocal in k-pop..no doubt :)

but i think he needs to work on his dance skill coz sumtimes he look awkward in

dancing...

on ur statement about Jay,yes..he indeed a multi-versatile artist

but he's still in his hometown mending his heart,gaining strength and

i hope one day he will return...BUT until that day come..the 6 member of 2PM did an amazing job

in dealing wif everything..

they improve day by day...not to say that ur opinion is not true

but i think u shud look to 2PM's performance from day one of their debut until today

u will see an improvement...

this is only my personal opinion..

LOVE AND RESPECT!

-edit-

[FANCAM] 091230 2PM Chansung & Junho - JUST DANCE~~!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYt342kZjOM

cr:sanakujira2nd

nomu kiyopta!

-edit-

my point of my post is that our boys are improving..thats the most important thing

call me crazy fan-girl BUT improving is a process of learning that the boys are going thru..

too bad if anyone doesnt feel like they're improving and feel like the improvement is not

enuff...

@2PM Jay Mnet Wide News Super100 2009's Sad News Ranked #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8mc3SGUqo

I totally agree with this ! Jay's issue was the saddest of all dry.gif

When that time Jay is leaving im not a fan of 2PM that much, but then when I tried to

listen to their song again & again while thinking of Jay leaving,I realized that I needed

to support these boys and yeah, I started to like their musics <3 everytime i heard again & again

it made me cry xd.

since Jay´s leaving, im not a fan anymore... but i m waiting, always!

Jay´s issue, thats the first time i cried for a singer who i dont really know, just heartbroken!!!!

i cried n cried again, nothing happend, nothing changed, but i still hope n wait for jay´s back... ... he s special for me...

Guest flying-solo

I somewhat agree with you.

I saw their '5 Steps' performance and couldn't sit through it all because it was quite cringeworthy, and this is coming from a major 2PM fan >.> BUT they've sung better ballads at radio stations so you should check them out.

As for Chansung and Khun, yes, I do believe they are vocally weak. Khun has a very nice voice but needs more vocal training. He has no singing technique and just sounds flat most of the time. I can recall the first video I watched of Khun singing and thought, 'hey, this guy has a nice voice!'. It was this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW6H_iDQfao

I can tell Chansung is trying really hard and I appreciate his efforts, but sometimes I think he should stick to his 'rapping'. He's improved, but needs more vocal training to be better.

Don't get me wrong, I love these guys very much and I always look forward to their performances. Being loyal fans, we should pin point where they need improvement and help them to become the greatest :D

Guest joongie

instead of singing the main melody, Wooyoung always sings the background for the last chorus (In tired of waiting)

and coincidently thats the part where many have commented sounds like Jay. ^_^:) :)

Hopefully he is leaving that part out for a reason,

I love love Tired Of Waiting, it has a certain Jay vibe to it~ So glad they are promoting this song, not to mention the chereography. :wub:

Jay its about time...

Guest qweqwe

Don't get me wrong, I love these guys very much and I always look forward to their performances. Being loyal fans, we should pin point where they need improvement and help them to become the greatest :D

flying-solo, Yes exactly! someone mentioned that there should be more positive comments and lesser negativity and criticisms towards the boys' performance. But i would beg to differ... unless the criticisms offered are baseless and done out of sheer anti-fans mode, otherwise i think this is one of the ways we 2PM fans can help by providing them our most truthful and honest opinions. Although honesty can be painful to bear, but Spare the rod and spoil the child, we wouldn't want this to happen.

edit:

Some mentioned that we should cut them some slacks because they are still new only a year-old group, they are tired out because of hectic year-end performances, etc.. Yes, these are some excuses i remind myself when they are doing below-par performances.. But actually now i think back, i realized that NOW is the best time that fans should give more criticisms. Exactly, they are still new and therefore now is the best phase to correct any mistakes and make good any short-comings they have.. and they should be getting used to hectic performance schedules sooner or later and yet churning out good performances despite gruelling timetable (not shabby ones like we see recently). Hectic schedules cannot be an excuse we fans always use to make ourselves feel better. This may sound harsh, but normal program viewers who are not die-hard fans like us, will not be concerned or have any idea of how tired-out or busy they have been.. The public viewers only look at their performances and judge them based on that.

Edit2:

Ok.. enough of my ranting.. :P

MY BELOVED KIM JONG MIN IS BACK WITH HEARTBEAT! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have been waiting for this for the past 2 weeks! haha.. he is finally back from the army!

100102 SK 2PM Heartbeat Parody by Kim Jong Min + Super Junior Leeteuk & Eunhyuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNQLv0LPTU

(cr: iamkimsora4@youtube)

Guest viviean

after watching 2pm performed tired of waitng today, i'm really worried about their fame and other opinion about their abilities.

i read many comments on korean websites about their performance today.and it hurt me coz a major of them critisize our 2pm boy's singing skills.

i admit i'm quite dissappointed about their performance in 3 gayo shows coz it's not as good as i thought.

i think they're not supposed to perform many many songs if they're not ready.

one epic performance is better than many many mediocre performance right?

i hope our boys can get some rest. and when they're back they'll show us wonderful performance again.

sorry for my poor english.

Guest happylove00

after watching 2pm performed tired of waitng today, i'm really worried about their fame and other opinion about their abilities.

i read many comments on korean websites about their performance today.and it hurt me coz a major of them critisize our 2pm boy's singing skills.

i admit i'm quite dissappointed about their performance in 3 gayo shows coz it's not as good as i thought.

i hope our boys can get some rest. and when they're back they'll show us wonderful performance again.

criticisms?

i thought they did ok today but i guess netizens are right...

their singing skills are not strong and this is the most important area that they need to improve on!

i believe we all love to see one epic perf but mediocre perfs build up their confidence and experience...

these are important as well!

anyway, we know they are working hard and are improving...

at least for this, i m going to applause them for all the perfs!!!

2PM jjang!

Guest Soulhead

That's not new , 2PM has always had this reputation . Non-fans don't care about their performance when they did many cover in radio shows or in 1000' song challenge ,if one or two member don't sing well in one performance => 2PM can't sing. Only a fan or a curious person know that Junho is really good at singing (seohsi at 1000'song challenge !) etc .So,we can't do anything for that...And i really don't understand why people are not satisfied with their performance...Junsu/junho/wooyoung were really good today (even if Junho was better yesterday) ,Chansung/Nichkhun were just okay ,but nothing really,really bad and Taec rap, he is not concerned . All Super Junior/Big Bang/2ne1/SNSD member can sing perfectly ? Oh yes probably because in their thread nobody talk about that . It's good to point their lack of skill (nichkhun and chansung) but WHY NOW ? It's like ''Ok,Jay is no more here so ,finally we can criticize 2PM ^^''

Guest qweqwe

That's not new , 2PM has always had this reputation . Non-fans don't care about their performance when they did many cover in radio shows or in 1000' song challenge ,if one or two member don't sing well in one performance => 2PM can't sing. Only a fan or a curious person know that Junho is really good at singing (seohsi at 1000'song challenge !) etc .So,we can't do anything for that...And i really don't understand why people are not satisfied with their performance...Junsu/junho/wooyoung were really good today (even if Junho was better yesterday) ,Chansung/Nichkhun were just okay ,but nothing really,really bad and Taec rap, he is not concerned . All Super Junior/Big Bang/2ne1/SNSD member can sing perfectly ? Oh yes probably because in their thread nobody talk about that . It's good to point their lack of skill (nichkhun and chansung) but WHY NOW ? It's like ''Ok,Jay is no more here so ,finally we can criticize 2PM ^^''

haha, i don't know about Super Junior/Big Bang/2ne1/SNSD's threads and whether their fans are critical about their idols performances or not.

I am a 2PM fan and i see that many hottests here give criticisms for the good of 2PM. Many do so out of good intentions. Many worry about 2PM and the stablilty of their performance now & in future. To me, fandom is not only about fangirling. It is beyond that. Fair criticisms should be handed out for discussions. Why Now, you asked? To me, it just so happened that we get to see quite a few below-par performances just recently.. Not every thing is linked to Jaebeom's absence. :) anyway, I don't think there is such a thing as good timing or bad timing for criticisms. They should be dished out so long as they are sound ones..

And if unfair/baseless criticisms come from antis, then i wouldn't care about them at all. To me, they are immaterial..

im sorry to interrupt..

but some of your words tick me off..

no.. its not after jay left they been criticized..its since their debut

they get all the harsh words..i could list lots of it..it such a pain to read it

but the boys learn from it..saying thanx and they will improved from it..

and me learn from it too and believed they can improved n gain fame someday n they did

im glad to see people criticize them coz they are not perfect..

im myself criticizes them a lot..i mean a lot..

i dont want to be blinded on how good they are when they are at certain times not..

they improved day by day and im glad to see it..

we cant shut people mouth from criticizing because human will never be satisfied..and it goes to me too

just my two cents..

Archived