☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xclueless

idk.. Seeing Wooyoung & Tiffany together stings a little. :mellow: Am I the only that feels that way? I'm a not the jealous type and I told myself I'll never be cuz its not like he's my bf or anything. And I don't think I'm being jealous either cuz I dont feel any negative feeling towards Tiffany. Wooyoung has been really quiet and somewhat reserved since Jay left, he even looked bored at the fancam from SBS Gayo Daejun but he seems happy interacting with Tiffany.. Reminds me of the Idol Army episodes..

People have been saying Wooyoung is so lucky but I think its the SNSD members that are lucky. They have success and have been linked to DBSK, SuJu, and now even 2PM. Even though I'm not really a fan of them I feel somewhat envious of them sometimes..

Oh well, maybe u'll seeing some more interaction 2Night when 2PM will be on Music Core which Tiffany & Yuri MC.

(I really hope Taec doesn't lipsync 2night, cross fingers)

Thank you, I totally agree with you. There are so many people that enjoyed 9PM's performance but I honestly couldn't bring myself to enjoy it. It's not like I'm some crazy fan girl but really the SNSD and 2PM pairing just doesn't appeal to me. I agree that SNSD are truly the lucky ones and I don't know, I just hope they don't have any more collaborations because 9PM really isn't my cup of tea. I'm not bashing or anything, it's just I prefer that each group does their own thing and not with each other.

I really love their Tired of Waiting concept :) If Jay was here it would seriously be perfect!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mushimunchins

Thank you, I totally agree with you. There are so many people that enjoyed 9PM's performance but I honestly couldn't bring myself to enjoy it. It's not like I'm some crazy fan girl but really the SNSD and 2PM pairing just doesn't appeal to me. I agree that SNSD are truly the lucky ones and I don't know, I just hope they don't have any more collaborations because 9PM really isn't my cup of tea. I'm not bashing or anything, it's just I prefer that each group does their own thing and not with each other.

I really love their Tired of Waiting concept :) If Jay was here it would seriously be perfect!

I so agree with you! I don't hate Tiffany either but I just don't see the chemistry between them! Actually, Tiffany and other SNSD girls are lucky to dance with our sexy beasts! I don't want any SNSD-2PM collab anymore! SNSD has this cutesy & innocent type of appeal while 2pm has badass appeal... they are sexy beast...definitely doesn't suit with SNSD!

I actually like 2pm to be paired with 2ne1! Both are badass<333 Hahha<333

Tired of Waiting was great... 2pm must be tired of waiting of Jay as well!

Guest mika.16

arrrghhhh

IM SO FRIGGIN JEALOUS OF TIFFANY LMAAOOO OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying.gif

cc7.gif

cc6.gif

and its worse cus its not like she was all over HIM or anything eitherrrr but wooyoung 'hugged' her first!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

ok, im calm now, just needed to get that out lol.

its ok i still like snsd.

im just envious as hell

i'm glad to see him happy though TT_TT

i LOVE their leather jackets and armchairs for TOW!

they look so hot and beastly and manly <3333

Guest COyoung

Hey fellow hottests! First off, Happy New Year! I absolutely loveddd "Tired of Waiting" performance. I'm really glad that they chose this song to promote. I might be the only one that might think this but I truly think that they are performing this to give us hottests hints. Just my idea. ^^.

I hadn't had time to give feedbacks on their performances, so i'll do it now.. Before that Congratulations to 2PM for winning the Popular Award. They all deserved it!

SBS gayo daejun- It was DEFINITLY 2PM'S NIGHT. I loved Again and Again remix. It was funky and they pulled it off really good. OMg. heartbeat! The ending was epic. I couldn't stop looking at Chansung's hands on Khun's butt. LOL. The most memorable girl group parody they did was BoPeepBoPeep. They were just way too cute! keke. JunBoPeep. I couldn't stop staring at their butts. ^^;;. they were adorable! and lastly, your beautiful parody, I was literally squealing whole throughout the parody, I practically watched it over 20 times now. Just never gets old.

KBS Gayo daejun- Honestly, I don't remeber ANYTHING. Nothing was memorable, except they started to promote 'Tired of Waiting'. So PASS. ^^

MBC gayo daejun- I was veryy disappointed on the dance battle, I thought it would be like the battle they had last year with JYP and Rain. I happened to like the remix version of Again&Again. And i didn't think Jyp was replacting Jay AT ALL. JYP once said that he wanted to sing Again&Again and that it was hard to give it up to 2PM. I just think that he fullfilled his wish to sing it. Lastly, the "9PM". I have to be honest, I dislike SNSD with a passion and I was unhappy when they announced they will be doing a special stage with 2PM. I didn't like how they only focused on Taec and Yoona and the story didn't flow smoothly. Both groups were obviously really tired but they really tried their best. I have to give props to that. I think that PD people wanted something special to gain more viewers, and they overly hyped up this performance.

I think that they brodcast schedule needs to be changed. MBC on 29th KBS on 30th and SBS on 31st. Best for last. ey? ^^

What's your 2010 wish, Hottests?

My wish for 2010 is ofcourse JAY COMING BACK! I think we ALL agree on that! Also, that all 7 members get their rest and be healthy. Although 2009 had good and bad moments regarding with 2PM, I wish that in 2010 there will be more good moments and wish that 2010 will be 2PM year. Hopefully in 2010, we will be more positive towards everything and cause no rukus between any other fanclubs. I hope we, hottests, become even stronger and be ready to support 2PM even more. Even if something bad happens, I hope Hottests are ready to support our 7 boys no matter what happens. Get ready 2010, this is 2PM's year!

I so agree with you! I don't hate Tiffany either but I just don't see the chemistry between them! Actually, Tiffany and other SNSD girls are lucky to dance with our sexy beasts! I don't want any SNSD-2PM collab anymore! SNSD has this cutesy & innocent type of appeal while 2pm has badass appeal... they are sexy beast...definitely doesn't suit with SNSD!

I actually like 2pm to be paired with 2ne1! Both are badass<333 Hahha<333

totally agree....i am not really in with the collab...im Woo's fan,too...but i never thik that i'll be jealous or crazy over stuff like this...but seeing Woo and Tiff make me feel uncomfortable.And i'll make clear that i am not SNSD's ANTIFAN...just i dont thik that Woo was interested in Tiff...it would make me feel better if Woo stops showing his interest toward Tiff..and no more 2pm and SNSD collab.....just my opinon,no offence

What's your 2010 wish, Hottests?

My Wish Is...Pink Bunny will back and promote tired of waiting togethere..because I can hear J voice on that song..so I think..He is Should back this Month..hahahahaha

And also I wish 2PM became more Shining than 2009...

(Oh the first wish..God Please make Him back...amien)

O..'bout Tired of Waiting..When first chorus Woo is singing right?

Are that part is really Woo's Part?or J part?

Because on the album is J voice right?O.o...If Iam not Fault?

edit:

Bout Tiff and Woo..I love this couple since Idol Army..

Lovely...hoooo...Jealousy mode on..hihihihi

I Miss Pink Bunny again...

LOL we're still talking about Wooyoung and Tiffany.

About the upcoming Tired of Waiting promotions...The title just reminds me of Jayy and I honestly like that song better than Heartbeat.

Guest kalliy*10

^ i agree with everything you wrote.

Tried of waiting was really good too! i can't wait for Jay to come back and to perform the song with them!!! 2010 is going to be emotional year for us fans! hahaha!

(i wouldn't consider this bashing its an opinion about the boys and this is a thread about the boys...)

awww wooyoung is singlehandedly breaking every girl's heart...LOL

iono i've never thought the pairing was cute. i think Tiffany kinda looks older

than Woo so it looks weird to me. i thought WooTae was more fitting...

but yea i agree about no more 9PM collabs... i mean i actually kinda like SNSD

but their collab was a mess, from what i saw... i only watched bits of it...lol

i'm sooooooo dying for them to collab with After School or 2NE1

so glad they're performing TOW...their new look is BADASS

Guest cheezychunnie

2PM Jay Mnet Wide News Super100 2009's Sad News Ranked #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8mc3SGUqo

cr:mylove2pm

this is indeed the saddest news ever...i cry for the straight week when the news

reached me..

i've been a dbsk fan longer than being 2PM fan but it affected me sooo much

compared to when i found out on dbsk's issue ...

Guest Shona-z

O..'bout Tired of Waiting..When first chorus Woo is singing right?

Are that part is really Woo's Part?or J part?

Because on the album is J voice right?O.o...If Iam not Fault?

Sorry to cut you post short but I think you are absolutely right. Those were Jay's parts but since it the beginning of the song I think they used WooYoung's voice rather than leaving the tape playing like they did at end of that song (WooYoung's voice is much closer to Jay's that Junsu's). In the last part of the song that was defiantly Jay voice, I am pretty sure. What do you think?

from 2:48 onward it was Jay's voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCTuCfs9gC4

credit AMFandre1

I have noticed that Teac is not rapping right in the last 2 performances maybe he not feeling right, hope all of them stay healthy and rest so they can proof that they ARE THE BEST. :wub:

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

Since people are still talking about Woo/Tiffany.

I thought they kind of looked awkward together. I didn't see any chemistry between them.

I don't know... I think it the 2PM and SNSD pairing was a bit awkward to begin with. I don't really follow SNSD but when I hear SNSD, I just think cute and girly.

To me, beastly 2PM and cute SNSD... yeah it's a little weird to me.

I like beastly 2PM and sexy After School. I think having that pairing would be a lot more exciting than 9PM or whatever you call it.

OMG. When I watched 2PM's TOW, I gaped at their badass looking selves. They looked H A W T! Hahaha I also laughed at Channie's attempt at the high note. It was cute. GAWSH! I keep imagining how even more awesome TOW stages would be with Jay in it. He'd be rocking it!

Guest fattie8701

2PM Jay Mnet Wide News Super100 2009's Sad News Ranked #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8mc3SGUqo

cr:mylove2pm

this is indeed the saddest news ever...i cry for the straight week when the news

reached me..

i've been a dbsk fan longer than being 2PM fan but it affected me sooo much

compared to when i found out on dbsk's issue ...

i completely agree with you!!! i knew and liked dbsk longer but then i didnt care about the dbsk issue but 2pms issue i still cry sometimes even though i consider myself a lunatic for crying lol..

i like the news, i think its step 1 in jay coming back... i like what the MC's said... 'he should hurry up and comeback and only he can complete 2pm' if my translations arent wrong :)...

i like the TOW outfits and hair... wish for less makeup though and a 'cleaner' choreography...and one that doesnt look like they are playing hopscotch maybe??!! i dunno just a thought...

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAEC rapped LIVE!!!!! OMG!! Today's perf is WAYYYYYY HOTTER than yesterday's! AIGOO!! I JUST LOVE THAT BODY WAVEEE!!!!!!!! i think i just died once more!! LOL! XD now, all they need is Jay and BAM!! 2pm's HOTTER than evah! <3333

Guest -loveless-

I love the body wave too when they performed TOW *rewinds and watch that part again*

hahaha

9PM collab was alright, I want them to collab with another girl group though

After school! they both have the same members (2PM including JAY)

Guest kissme123

‘G-Generation’ Korean Ok Taecyeon’s Chosun Times interview

[‘G-Generation Koreans’ to lead the new century] Not jealous of success myths.. Running for ‘my own special world’

He, who was attending high school in Boston, USA as of 2005, had his future secured. 185cm, 76kg, he was good at sports with a well-built body. His grades got him in the top 5% of America. He was also a member of the National Honor Society, with could only be accomplished if you were a well-behaved top student. During his second year of high school he was accepted into the University of Massachusetts. His dream job was a doctor or a businessman.

This young man’s whole life was shaken up when he entered JYPE Korea’s auditions, run by Park Jinyoung for young Koreans living overseas, purelu for fun but was accepted in one go. He was at a crossroad – To walk a secured path in the familiar territory that is America, or to experiment, almost gamble, by going to unfamiliar Korea in the hopes of ‘becoming a star’

“My dream is to live differently!” Idol group 2PM’s member Ok Taecyeon spread out his arms wide at the trade center in Samsungdong, Seoul. He, born in 1988, chose to take the path of being a trainee at an entertainment company without any secured success instead of going to medical school in America. This is a common trait found in G-Generation Koreans around the same age; focusing on personal satisfaction rather than what others think about them. /reporter Lee TaeKyung ecaro@chosun.com

He put himself on a plane to Korea without thinking twice. He’d chosen the highly unpredictable lifestyle of a trainee. 4 years have passed. He has become a star that receives the hottest love from teenagers of Korea. He is idol group 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon(21).

“I was just a student that studied like everyone else. But suddenly the chance to live a different life from others sprang up, and it made my heartbeat quicken. It meant jumping into a totally different world but I wasn’t afraid. Don’t they say that when you are young, you go through challenges no matter what you do?”

600-odd thousand G-Generation Koreans born around the 1988 Seoul Olympics and raised in a global century are reaching maturity each year. Unlike the older generation who quietly went with the flow, these young people have a new motto, ‘I can’t live like everyone else’

Ok Taecyeon is one of those people. Born in 1988 and moving overseas with his parents in year 6 of primary school, he said “6 years later when I returned and met with friends my age, I was surprised that so many shared the same mindset as me. People my age have a strong get-up-and-go spirit, to ‘create my own special world’”

Yonsei University’s Psychology department professor Hwang SangMin says “much of the older generation’s young people got a taste of success while trying to meet the expectations of family and those around him, but mostly the young people of the G-generation are liberated from peoples’ stares and during the process of working for what they want, they make excellent accomplishments.”

CAU’s International Relations department professor Kim HoSeop said “compared to the Baby Boom generation/386 Generation who spent a lot of time thinking about how they would come off to other people, the G-generation, who grew up in abundance, value individuality and personal happiness over anything else.”

Like this, G-generation people were optimistic about their own future, but among experts, worried upon. Konkuk Medical University’s nervous psychiatry department professor Ha JiHyeon said that “due to the fact that the G-generation grew up in abundance, when faced with issues such as heartbreak or low performance they will be extremely depressed, opposed to their upper generation who would just think about it for 2~3 days.

Additionally, they think of military training as more difficult than those in the older generation.” This means that although the military service isn’t as violent or as suppressive as in the past, they are stressed from the sheer lifestyle of eating, sleeping and bumping into others.

credit:2pm-online

we know that Taec is an all rounder...

Dr. Ok Taecyeon anyone?

i will easily fall sick...kekek...

Guest kayleevn

I'm really looking forward to TOW promoting, but why immediatedly? They should have 1 or 2 weeks resting after all the Gayo and c'mon it's new year, they should have some days off!!!!

I have a crazy thought these days. I always imagine that at the end of TOW promotion, our 6 boys will really be tired of waiting for Jay, and then it's time for our Pink leadja to come back and they will perform the good-bye stage together, as 7!!! Haha!!! Hope it really happens!!! Anw, it's new year and hope for good things

Guest teukiie

It was nice to see the boys promote "Tired Of Waiting" today at MuCore! A bit sad they're not promoting Heartbeat though :<

Guest thefirstmoment777

Thank kissme123 for the news :X:X:X

This part is exactly told me why I'm in love w Taecie :X:X:X he is probably the most smart one in 2PM :X:X:X I remembered I have watched somewhere and Junho said that :X:X:X

He, who was attending high school in Boston, USA as of 2005, had his future secured. 185cm, 76kg, he was good at sports with a well-built body. His grades got him in the top 5% of America. He was also a member of the National Honor Society, with could only be accomplished if you were a well-behaved top student. During his second year of high school he was accepted into the University of Massachusetts. His dream job was a doctor or a businessman.

And the top 5% in USA ~~~~ so talent ^^

“I was just a student that studied like everyone else. But suddenly the chance to live a different life from others sprang up, and it made my heartbeat quicken. It meant jumping into a totally different world but I wasn’t afraid. Don’t they say that when you are young, you go through challenges no matter what you do?”

That's why in Hot Blood, Taecie is the one who went out first in the BOXING MATCH with the teacher ^^ Even his teacher said that he was surprised coz he went out confidently though he didnt know anything abt Boxing ^^

And thank cheezychunnie for the vid ^^ Im happy to know that he rapped LIVE today ^^ Hope the boys keep healthy :X:X:X

Sorry 4 my bad English ^^

EDIT: I want to know how ppl can view 2PM's Cyworld >"< they even can screen cap their pages which I really want to see it my self. I tried several time with their minihmpy link but all I got is a page like this:

76149203.jpg

I dont know any Korean at all so can anyone answer me???

Archived