☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I don't know about you guys but I totally approve the 2pm - SNSD pairing.

First: like Wonder Girls and Big Bang last year, SNSD and 2PM are the two major idol groups this year.

Second: there have been many occasions on variety shows where we saw very cute interactions between SNSD and 2PM. My favorite would be the Star Golden Bells Idol episode. We can see that SNSD and 2PM are about the same age and they can be very good friends with each other. SNSD' Soo Young also expressed that she wants to be friends with Wooyoung and Chansung.

Third: both BEG and After Schools are like nuna to 2PM members so it's kind of weird, and BEG and After Schools are not exactly idol groups actually.

Bottom line: I APPOVE of the pairing :) Since SME rarely let their artists interact with artists from other companies, I am excited for this!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest churvaness

Actually I'm a little disappointed with 2PM-SNSD collab too...

I do not dislike SNSD but honestly I was rooting 2PM to collab with Afterschool or 2ne1 which are both rookies and are sure to show more of their sides with chances such as this...However, after giving it much thought, it would be really impossible for 2ne1 since they haven't perform a single stage on music core before. Afterschool, on the other hand, is like getting the attention they deserve just these past few months....

hhaahhh....

Anyway, I am happy for those who is anticipating for this event....I also hope that this stage would show more of 2pm and Snsd's potential..

Guest teukiie

Blessed belated birthday, Taec~ ^^

So I heard he & Yoona from SNSD are gonna have this special stage @ MBC Gayo Daejun,

cant wait to see~

Guest chocochic

i feel the same way i'm a bit disappointed that they collab with SNSD and feel confuse that why they choose Tace to doin the perfomance with yoona instead NICHKHUN i really want to see collab more than taec

anyway it only my opinion :):)

cant wait to see all show

Guest joongie

2pm and SNSD.... no way.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~~~~~~ i don't wanttttt.... this pairring sucks, i want after school and 2pm, 7 members, just right!!

OH MY GAWD, IT'S SUCHA A NIGHTMARE.

Guest haiphuong

Well, I'm not SNSD's fan but I think this collab is something intersting, it's like a collab between beauties and the beasts? :)

I totally agree with Max23. You have exactly the same thought with me so I think I don't have to say it again :lol:

I just hope that after this collab, SNSD and 2PM won't get some more antis from both fan boys and fan girls of the 2 groups :P

Edit:

Oh. And I hope that the mod won't have to warn us again for bashing other artists here ^_^

Guest kuroari_nbza

i dont actually mind the 2pm-snsd thing... its just why yoona of all people?!

i wouldnt mind if it was sunny though... i think they look cute together

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

my guess of who's going to play who in this YAB parody...

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net...cdrama_main.jpg

TaecYeon = TaeKyung, - hair ponytail is TK hairstyle

WooYoung = MiNam, - wavy hair

JunSu = ShinWoo, - rebonding hair

NickKhun = Jeremy, - coloured hair

JunHo = manager, - curly hair and a bit messy

ChanSung = mr. president, - just guess...

are you sure?

i swear that jeremy wears that color shirt that junsu is wearing. . .

well im excited for this ^^ i can't wait because yeha. this drama was amazing (:

i wonder what parts from the drama they'll be using keke^^

im also not that happy about 2pm && SNSD. i mean why them?!?!? they're are other better girl groups than freakin SNSD. im not a fan of them at all. . .

Guest mashimaro.x

i don't see anything wrong with the 2pm-SNSD pairing actually. they seem to get along well with each other and they were cute on idol army. but taec and yoona doesn't seem like the best couple... hmmm

Guest kay01dee

i'm excited for the 2PM-SNSD collab..mainly because anything on 2PM makes me happy. i wanted a 2:21 collab so badly, but i guess this is okay too.. :mellow:

i like SNSD as a group, but why is it always yoona?! give others the spotlight lady! lol

& omg, "you're beautiful" parody by 2PM?! :lol: awesome! it'd be hilarious if taec plays the AN.JELL/2PM's stylist!

hmm, wooyoung could pull off being go mi nam..

who would play UEE's character?!

Guest pinkywinky

[기사] 2PM ‘미남’ 패러디 사진공개…네티즌 관심폭발

20091228_1261969109_34467200_1.jpg

[TV리포트 김예나 기자] ‘짐승 아이돌’ 2PM이 ‘꽃미남 아이돌’로 분해 팬들의 눈길을 단박에 사로잡았다.

2PM 멤버들은 오는 29일 방송되는 SBS ‘2009 가요대전’을 통해 지난 11월 종영된 SBS 드라마 ‘미남이시네요’를 패러디한 뮤직드라마를 선보인다. 매년 개최되는 ‘SBS 가요대전’에서는 한 해 동안 시청자들에게 큰 사랑을 받았던 드라마를 패러디하는 코너를 기획했다.

올해는 2PM 멤버들이 ‘미남이시네요’의 주인공 황태경 고미남 강신우 제르미 역을 차례로 맡아 드라마 속 명장면을 재연한다. 닉쿤이 고미남(박신혜 분) 역을, 우영이 황태경(장근석 분) 역을 맡아 각자의 매력을 드러낸다.

드라마 속에서 2PM 멤버들은 애정신과 코믹연기를 마음껏 펼쳐내는 한편 여타 걸 그룹 멤버들이 카메오로 등장해 재미를 배가시킬 예정이다.

SBS 공식홈페이지에 2PM 멤버들이 ‘미남’으로 분한 사진이 공개되자 네티즌들은 뜨거운 반응을 나타내고 있다. 팬들은 “2PM 오빠들 너무 예뻐요”, “완전 기다려지는 가요대전”, “역시 우리 닉쿤이 최고” 등의 글을 남기며 노출된 사진을 포털사이트 내 사진게시판에 게재하고 있다.

이밖에도 ‘2009 가요대전’에서는 여러 아이돌그룹의 멤버들이 색다른 무대를 꾸민다. 2PM 멤버 닉쿤, 2AM 멤버 진운, 샤이니 멤버 *8, 슈퍼주니어 멤버 **, 비스트 멤버 ***, 엠블랙 멤버 **이 깜찍한 펫으로 변신해 또 다른 코너를 준비하고 있다. 방송은 29일 오후 9시 55분.

20091228_1261969126_59712300_1.jpg

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20091228n06958

NichKhun - GO MiNam

WooYoung - TaeKyung

Guest papiroflexia

Someone can tell me where I can download "School of rock ft 2pm" with Engsub?? I try to search it on youtube but it was removed :( !! Thanks you so much!

Did you try the 2OD forums?

I forgot whether they let people DL or not, but you can try there.

i dont actually mind the 2pm-snsd thing... its just why yoona of all people?!

i wouldnt mind if it was sunny though... i think they look cute together

Totally agree with you. Why does it have to be Yoona? Anyone but Yoona. I would love it if it was Sunny since Teac and her were so cute in IA.

I'm not that happy with the collaboration as well. I wouldn't mind if it's some other group but why does it have to be SNSD. Any girl groups but them... <_< But at least I'm excited for the parody of You're Beautiful. I love that drama, so I'm excited. I can't wait to see who's going to be who. :D

Guest zero_mia

are you sure?

i swear that jeremy wears that color shirt that junsu is wearing. . .

well im excited for this ^^ i can't wait because yeha. this drama was amazing (:

i wonder what parts from the drama they'll be using keke^^

im also not that happy about 2pm && SNSD. i mean why them?!?!? they're are other better girl groups than freakin SNSD. im not a fan of them at all. . .

haha.. it just my guess.. based on hair only

and now it was said that WY and NK is TK-MN couple...

hahaha... sure a lot of fun happens!!! :D

im not a fan of SNSD but dont hate them...but i dont like them pairing with 2pm...

actually it would be better if it was after school...dont know why...

but they seem nice

Guest theblazenazn

im not a fan of SNSD but dont hate them...but i dont like them pairing with 2pm...

actually it would be better if it was after school...dont know why...

but they seem nice

yes, past midnight, i can comment now.

This isn't the first time I've heard this. Alot of 2PM fans like After School now but they don't know why. But many people have pointed out its because their entire group is set and their positions are exactly like 2PM with 7 Members, at times its like watching 2PM as females. That's why people started calling them Female Beast Idols. And they're not really like Noonas to 2PM. Only 2 members are older, the rest are around the same age, their Magnae is actually younger than Chansung.

Park Jaebeom - Park Kahi - Eldest Member & Leader, Best Dancer of the Group, Also Rappers & Vocals as well. +Best Abs

*EDIT: Park Kahi was actually a Trainee under JYPE for 4 years ( Sounds Familiar?), but JYP never debuted her so she debuted under AS. In a way I feel he let both Leaders go too soon, but I'm sure Jay will be back.

Her & JYP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4y02-EhUNU

Kim Junsu - Kim JungAh - 2nd Oldest - Lead Vocal, both with R&B Vocals

Nichkhun - UEE - The Face of the Group, Most Popular & Well Known on TV Shows. (Both are WG's Yoobin's Friend LOL)

Ok Taecyeon - Bekah - Korean Americans who are the Main Rappers of the Group

Wooyoung - JooYeon - Both Vocals and Known as the Cute Visual of the Group.

Junho - Raina - Talented w/ Great Vocals, Steps Up for the Group when needed.

Chansung - Nana - Magnae of the Group, Both are very tall.

Anyways, I guess the collab is happening either way, even if some people dont like it. I just hope it wont be Tacky like Grease the Musical where there's like a Male & Female song & dance routine when they're having a love spat.

I would have much rather have them perform another New Song from their New Album in additional the SBS Gayo Daejun song than do this to be honest.....................

Guest tikamicizia

2pm got a good chemistry with snsd. *idol army! LMAO

BUT taec-yoona pairing is weirdd.... taec should be with yuri forever. i'd rather have wooyoung-tiffany. kekekkeke

but i'm happy this is a prove 2pm is the no.1 boy group in 2009!!! yayyyyy!!!!! sooo muuuchhhh improvement from 2008.. soo proud of themm

Archived