☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

@kandybites :Hemmm...Maybe...Hahahaha...

But someone else....make another additional suspicious..hahahaha

I just Love Guy wear a ring on his forefinger..hehehehe.

But in Taec case just another choice to discuss.hehehe

But..I see Nichkhun wear a same ring..If I not fault on Charity Paris Baguette.

Maybe they did a Couple friendship ring...hehehehe

@phucbui7718: Nice one...I don't realize that..hahahahaha

Nichkhun use same ring with Taec I think..

Why You just check that one..hehhehehe

I love to discuss this...

Hihihihihihi>x<

edit:

O The comic just so sad for me beside Woo comic..

Oh...Jay Miss mode turn on again..

OMG..I just see B Girl movie..And 1 person just pass by is J...and remind how he can move like on that movie's..

So dashing...O.o

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andy<33

^ you can see it here. but some of episodes has been deleted, i don't know why, maybe because of legal issue?

the taec's ring... i wish it is from junsu LOL. *taecsu biaser*

Guest mande3h

^ you can see it here. but some of episodes has been deleted, i don't know why, maybe because of legal issue?

the taec's ring... i wish it is from junsu LOL. *taecsu biaser*

thanks a lot for the link.

is there a site where I can get direct download links with subs?

Guest pinkywinky

news

THE FIRST CONCERT 2PM >> 30 Jan 2010 ( IN DAEGU , SOUTH KOREA)

edit ::

2PM to have its first concert?

Today on Interpark website Inter park.com, one of the biggest ticket distributor sites in Korea has announced 2PM's first ever concert.The concert will be called “2PM Daegu Concert” which will be held in the indoor gymnasium in Daegu on January 30th, 2010. This will be 2PM's first ever concert since debut!

credit :: 2pm-online

@ prizzy

2PM will be a special guest in the final round of LG Entertainer (some kind of American Idol show) on January 31, 2010.

in thailand .... keke

Guest theblazenazn

news

Today on Interpark website Inter park.com, one of the biggest ticket distributor sites in Korea has announced 2PM's first ever concert.The concert will be called “2PM Daegu Concert” which will be held in the indoor gymnasium in Daegu on January 30th, 2010. This will be 2PM's first ever concert since debut!

I saw this too and some people are getting worked up about it because there's no Jay. But honestly this isn't even a concert, it's more like a fan meeting in Junsu's hometown. The song list is very short. It's only the songs that they have promoted. Concerts in Korea usually have at least 18+ performances & songs to be even be considered a concert. SNSD's Concert had over 50+ different song performances. Plus its at an indoor gymnasium... The First True & Real Concert will probably be in Seoul at a grand Stadium when Jay is back, that is how it should be done.

And Apparently 2PM is up for the 2009 K-Chart MVP Award on Music Bank. (The Award itself is not 100% confirmed yet). Whether or not they win, if you want to watch & support it will be on at 6:00 PM on KBS 2 Christmas Day.

BTW, can we change the Sub-Title or Description to this Thread? For example, SNSD's is "2009 was a success! Golden Disk & Melon Awards + 1st Concert" and SHINee's is "Winner 2009 GD Samsung YEPP Popularity Award!" but our's is "Read additional rules: each member is only allow to post 3 times a day."?????? WTH?? LOL. Can't we change it to something like "2PM - 2009 MAMA Artist of the Year & Male Group of the Year, Awaiting Jay's Return" since I think almost everyone knows the rule now..

news

Actually I am not expect for this 1st concert thing's...

I think they will wait for J when doing 1st concert...

I just Not like this happening so fast...

Well...I am happy for they so popular lately and have the daesang award on MAMA.But 1st concert without their leader?

I don't think so...

Hemmm...I don't know....I confused..

1st I'm So happy but the other way I feel so dissapointed 'bout this...it's just not right(I think,well just a suggest)...hemmmm

The Ring thing's I really hope is from Woo..hahahaha

TaecWoo couple...like Inkigayo Mc-ing..hahahaha

Guest andy<33

mande3h, you can only download in 2OD forum. it requires post-count. the episode where SNSD is the guest only in SNSD forum. but you can find ep 15-16 in melody green leaf LJ.

hope that help.

news

i dont thik that they would have a concert right now...J isn't back yet...

however,you guys who can go to the concert so lucky....i wish i could too...^^

Guest Soulhead

i dont thik that they would have a concert right now...J isn't back yet...

however,you guys who can go to the concert so lucky....i wish i could too...^^

But even without Jay their first album is out.

For me ,it's clear .In 1:59PM promotion : 2PM is a group with 6 member ,not 7 . If 2PM and JYP ent. will wait for Jay for do a concert ,they can simply put 2PM in hiatus until jay's comeback...Even if i'm sad to see 2PM reach the top without Jay ,I don't want to see Jay like a burden for the career of 2PM...

Guest bluemarch

Just wanna share some of my fanarts. I want to meet the Xmas' Eve so I left them black&white, i.e. plain&tedious, sorry -__-''

Hopefully I can color them soon

Merry Xmas, 2PM

mx2pm.jpg

Merry Xmas, Leadja

mxleadja.jpg

Merry Xmas, Hottest

mxhottest.jpg

I gave the boys new haircut :D and in case you can't recognize them for my bad drawing: (left to right: Taec, JHo, Woo, Jay, JSu, Khun & Chan)

BONUS (Sorry for my being biased)

Merry Xmas, Channie ("...I just wanna kiss, I just don't wanna miss..." :D)

mxchan.jpg

Lastly, I'm asking for a favor. Anyone knows if Making the artist (ChanSung's ep) has ever been subbed? Thanks

Oh, and in Making the artist, when the boys did their solo dance, there was a background music, the instrumental one, not 10 out of 10, I need help on that song. I'm desperate so any idea about that? I'll be very grateful, and sorry 'cox this is not really about the boys :">

Merry Xmas, may our wish come true.

Guest haiphuong

But even without Jay their first album is out.

For me ,it's clear .In 1:59PM promotion : 2PM is a group with 6 member ,not 7 . If 2PM and JYP ent. will wait for Jay for do a concert ,they can simply put 2PM in hiatus until jay's comeback...Even if i'm sad to see 2PM reach the top without Jay ,I don't want to see Jay like a burden for the career of 2PM...

I agree with you at one point: Their 1st album was out anyways and 2PM is now a 6-member-group. But I don't think they reach the top without Jay :) In fact, all 6 of them and we know that Jay is forever 2PM's leader. The boys are "carrying" him everywhere they go and they thanked to him whenever they received awards. They are 6 members "physically" but 7 members "mentally". Generally speaking, 7 of them are still walking together as 1 :)

And I don't think Jay will become a burden for the career of 2PM. On the contrary, I think Jay is the motivation for them to move on. It was the reason that Jay had to leave cause he didn't want to become the burden for his brothers but after he left, 2PM was put under more pressure. As celebrities, pressure is something that they always have to carry for their whole life. They can't avoid it.

I don't say that Jay's comeback will make 2PM gain more popular cause they already had big success this year. In my opinion, Jay's case is a chance for the netizens and the media to look back at their act. If you look at the issue as a higher and wider view, it's not a problem for not only netizens or media but it's a social problem: people acted as a majority and even not understand about it. If Jay comes back, surely the antis will never leave him alone but who care about them? Antis are forever antis, we can't change that and Jay is not the only artist that has antis :) The main point of his coming back is that the Korean social can change their mind about Korea - America people, not just bring more success to 2PM :)

Those are just my opinion and I didn't mean to bash anyone. I hope you guys don't misunderstand me. :wub:

I can't wait for their comeback with new song. ...ke ke ke. Hope they cut their hair cause they're look hotter in short hair although I love zombie style too.

Merry X-mas to all of you guys and of course to our beloved 2PM.

Jay! Let's be happy with your family back home. Hope you will have more energy in the new year.

Guest Soulhead

On the contrary, I think Jay is the motivation for them to move on.

Yes,that exactly how I see Jay now ,he is in every thanks speech and even Nichkhun has said that until his return ''we will make you proud'' . But if ,because of Jay, they stop a big project like a first concert , Jay will simply become a burden in my eyes . Because even if it's a great action to wait for him , for me i really want to see 2PM in the top (like Shinhwa in fact :P ) and I don't want to start to hate the guy who was (and still) my favorite member before because he is like a ''wall'' in the way of 2pm's success...

(OMG ,it's really hard to express my feeling in english haha , I apologize for all my mistakes >_< )

^

@bluemarch .. wahh such a big file but super cute. thnk you for sharing it w/ us.! <3

about the concert. hmmp.. daegu is a really crowded place.. i'm pretty sure the place would be packed.

but again, i want 7 boys to be together.. so as saying.. if the boys do a concert w/ just 6 of them..

i want the 2nd mini album to be left out.. cause that is w/ JAE in it.

and i want them to really promote 1:59 album..

can't wait for fancam and maybe we could see some sexy dance moves for "all night long"..

if they do sing that single.

and well, my place is already the 25th so...................

MERRY CHRISTMAS HOTTEST!!!

and my christmas present for ya'll..

tumblr_kv5ev164uC1qa2bbao1_500.jpg

well not really but i we would all like to see this again and again.

please SANTA bring back our SEXY LEADJA!!

pretty please! *pouts*

Guest happylove00

JYP covering Again and Again!!!!

he is one of the best producers in kpop... and definitely, one of the best performers in the kpop history...

he produced a fantastic song and remake it into his own again!!!

wonder how the 2PM boys will feel...

anyway, just listen and enjoy!

Fancam JYP Concert 20091223 ~ Again and Again JYP Piano Version.

Archived