☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WingedChunsa

hmmm...prolly that 2pm is referring the time when the radio interview will be aired?

juz my guess :)

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5486/20091216214106024.jpg

ETN NEWS : 2PM [Dec 17, 2009]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPEK7DxGJI

they're at no 5..anyone knows whats the chart for?

i can see Jay's abs a lot in here :)

cr: genykidz

it was a chart for the year's most memorable/popular dances. the reason why there are so much abs in the beginning is because they were talking about how 2pm isn't like the other idols and don't care about their image so they can show their bodies like that.

Guest cheezychunnie

it was a chart for the year's most memorable/popular dances. the reason why there are so much abs in the beginning is because they were talking about how 2pm isn't like the other idols and don't care about their image so they can show their bodies like that.

thank u so much! :D

091217 Y★STAR Melon Awards Rehearsal - 2PM Nichkhun With D. G Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DErFK7_sGUA

091217 Mnet Wide HOT Top Dance T-ara & 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TzCcwsm_t4

cr:iamkimsora3

THANK U EVERYONE FOR ALL PICTURES :D

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE :)

Guest viola501

Hello fellow hottests~

I usually only be a lurker here but I just wanna congrat to the boys for making it into the Top 10 list of Melon

I know it's just a little thing but our boys still have rooms to go and shine so much more ^_^

BTW, I have read from Yoon Eun Hye thread that she and 2PM are having a Cass Beer CF filming together tomorrow

It's still unofficial, i think...

But it makes me go gaga for whole day hehehe :D

My favorite actress and my favorite group of the year :wub:

The only thing I regret is that my Jay wont be a part of it T^T

Anyway, there are still chances in the future! Aja aja!

*back to lurking mode*

Hello fellow hottests~

I usually only be a lurker here but I just wanna congrat to the boys for making it into the Top 10 list of Melon

I know it's just a little thing but our boys still have rooms to go and shine so much more ^_^

BTW, I have read from Yoon Eun Hye thread that she and 2PM are having a Cass Beer CF filming together tomorrow

*back to lurking mode*

ooooooh so that CF is with Yoon Eun Hye? Awesome.

celebration mood: what's better than a gif fest? :)) Please do not hotlink

Edit: FOR MATURE MEMBERS ONLY

TAECYEON IS A REAL BEAST

credit: omonatheydidnt

Guest theblazenazn

TAECYEON IS A REAL BEAST

http://i46.tinypic.com/fkd0zm.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/4rccyb.jpg

credit: omonatheydidnt

ROFL! OH LORD... lol. I don't know what to say. This isn't the first time his bulge caught people's attention. He's becoming more and more beastly & more & more girls are taking a liking to him. There were rumors that he went on a lunch date with Yoona and Yuri from SNSD 3 weeks ago and K-Hottest said they knew about it but didn't say anything. Alot of female idols like him but he said he likes someone from the Wonder Girls (I think it's Yoobin), SNSD, and Ha Ji Won. He's getting close to Kim Tae Woo who is a romancer of women but he fails at it most of the time because of his looks but Taec is good looking, I hope he doesnt become a womanizer though...

I REALLY WANT Wooyoung to come to Champagne and do the Ideal Type World Cup because I really want to know who is his ideal woman. He's never been kissed and never dated so I really want to know....

Guest xxhoanganh

It's Time: 2PM Ep 2: Junho

Ahaha, i'm gonna go a little off topic from you guys

This is my first time posting anything, but I do read the 2pm thread (:

I was watching this video (above), the "It's Time 2pm" and i heard somethin a little interestinnn.

ha, in the video (at the very very end, like 5:26), the PD asked junho, "Can I expect performance without a shirt?" (their translations, not mine. And plus, i think the PD was talking about a shirtless Junho).

Junho answered, "I certainly will show you by the end of this year. I promise! (Laughs and points at the camera) I promise!"

WELL, LEE JUNHO...

The end of the year is comin. Lets see that performance. please? Hahaha~

Please dont break a promise.

Hm. now i'm excited. Ahahahaha

TAECYEON IS A REAL BEAST

-sorry for cutting your post-

OHMGOODNESS.

but then,

of course.

LOL.

Guest entermuriel

TAECYEON IS A REAL BEAST

oh my goodness. hottest really look carefully to find these things...

then again... i guess it's pretty visible to be spotted easily lmfao

but the nipple... that simply made me laugh so hard x]

17/12/2009 Star the secret Ep 2 2PM (Nick Khun, Chan Sung, Jun Ho, Jae Bum)

Star the secret Ep 2 2PM

omo i am so happy that Jay is part of it as well ^-^

@xxhoanganh: i always remember that promise!

but if you see... he already showed his abs... lemme find that picture...

Guest badtzmarujung

Hello fellow hottests~

*back to lurking mode*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your info. Yoon Eun Hye is my favorite actress too.

-------------

credit:Symbelmynevii

091217 Star The Secret Ep2 2PM P1/3 (NichKhun, ChanSung, JunHo, JaeBeom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6NXX-Gi4k

091217 Star The Secret Ep2 2PM P2/3 (NichKhun, ChanSung, JunHo, JaeBeom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQv_LH99YaU

091217 Star The Secret Ep2 2PM P3/3 (NichKhun, ChanSung, JunHo, JaeBeom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwmoMj2Qy2E

Jay , Su , Khun , Teac , Woo , Ho , Chan

WE Walk together until the End. 2PM Fighting!!! :lol:

2PM NichKhun - Maria Melon 091216

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3JKpDvFs5E

2PM NichKhun Red Carpet Melon 091216

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ay3M4wm028

091217 Ystar 2PM NichKhun D.G.Band Practice Room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL1bwU8LYns

Hi Hottests,

I am really curious about one thing, why does 2PM not coming to perfome in Mnet? Are they banned or sth like that?

thanx ;)

Because Mcountdown has canceled since MAMA. There is anything banned there. I don't know why it has been canceled for almost a month. ;)

Taec's bulge :o It seems that Netizens know everything... :P :P

Guest theblazenazn

Don't worry it's far from it. 2PM won Artist of the Year from Mnet at MAMA. After MAMA, Mnet had one special concert and but Mnet's M-Countdown wasn't aired in order for it to air. But after that broadcasting, Mnet put M-Countdown on Hiatus and hasn't been filmed since so it's all artists not just 2PM. It's most likely because Mnet's biggest Awards were already given out at MAMA signifying their year end ceremony. M-Countdown will probably continue M-Countdown after the new year with a new start with new winners for the 2010 and u'll probably see a new set for the show and maybe even a new host. Aside from the speculations, Mnet hasn't given out a reason for the hiatus yet. It might be because they spent alot of money on the MAMA in my opinion. That show OWNED both the GDA & the Melon Awards.

EDIT: I don't wanna sound like I have fallen into Idolism but I need a new phone. I was thinking about the Corby but I'm still not sure. Does anyone know any other model phones 2PM members use??? I see Taec playing with his phone on Wild Bunny alot, does anyone know that model?? Or any other phone models members use?? Sorry to sound like a brainwash person worshiping 2PM LOL.

*For Junho fans: He has Rzr 2 seen in Episode 4 of WB.

Guest ephemeral.

2PM’s Christmas Wishes

It's the time of the year when everyone's happy and joyful. It's Christmas time!

2PM has had a rough time this year and they have told the public about their very own Christmas wishes. We can finally see the group doing something other than performing their song Heartbeat as they were featured on an episode of Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate, which happens to be the Christmas Special episode. Even if we don't get to see them on variety programs, this can be just as good as fans can finally see the boys being their dorky selves.

Chansung wanted to go "solo", Junho said he wanted to be with fans on stage for Christmas, and Junsu wanted everyone to be healthy. Taecyeon seriously stated, "Sharing a room with Junsu is inconvenient. Widen our room please." Nichkhun wanted everyone to become rich and finally, Wooyoung wanted JYP to give him a Christmas present.

The MC Kim Jung Eun expressed her Christmas wish as well. She wanted to do the part where Chansung slowly pushes Taecyeon aside at the beginning of Heartbeat. On the spot, her wish was granted as Taecyeon pulled off a funny performance with her.

I'm sure in the inside, their real wish is to have leader Jaebeom back and that Jaebeom's wish is to rejoin the group as well.

credits: allkpop.

20091216_2pmchristmas_2.jpg

Cuuuute as heck!

I couldn't help but just giggle while reading that.

I'm pretty sure we all know that they wish for that little guy from Seattle back. :]

Lol at Taec's wish, but I thought the guys already got a new house, no?

And Wooyoung's too adorable. <3

Edit: LMFAO. Taec's bulge is everywhere. *coughcough*

And yes, I'm still waiting for Junho to rip off his shirt or something.

Patience is a virtue. ;D

Guest haiphuong

EDIT: I don't wanna sound like I have fallen into Idolism but I need a new phone. I was thinking about the Corby but I'm still not sure. Does anyone know any other model phones 2PM members use??? I see Taec playing with his phone on Wild Bunny alot, does anyone know that model?? Or any other phone models members use?? Sorry to sound like a brainwash person worshiping 2PM LOL.

*For Junho fans: He has Rzr 2 seen in Episode 4 of WB.

Forry for cutting your post.

I already bought one (not Corby cause it seems so teeny for me :lol: )but I still wanna know the phones they use :P I doubt that all the phones they use are sold worldwide cause Korean phones mostly sold in Korea.

This weekend will be very boring for me cause I can't see them on stage. I hope they will comeback with another brand new style. Most of you don't like zombie style but I think this style make them sexier. They're like Vampire family in "Twilight"...kekeke

Hey, a silent reader but I post a couple of times but not a lot...:lol: I'm pretty sure you guys don't remember me, but that's cool. I just have a question to ask, I was wondering do 2pm have a color for their balloons or if they even have balloons to represent them?

Archived