cr:dorklista

ah......i miss PARK JAEBEOM.

sori,juz gotta let that out :(

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theblazenazn

It's SBS' Inkigayo. And it's specified that Taec and Wooyoung are mc-ing so I guess that means that the guys aren't performing on there.

But yeah, I'm wondering why there isn't any Music Core or Music Bank scheduled this week either. Some people suggested earlier is to prepare for a new single: new mv, new choreography.

Hope so. I need my 2PM fix, haha

Yes, this will be a very slow week. 2PM will not be on Music Bank tomorrow, not Music Core the next day, and nor Inkigayo Sunday. There's an 80% chance that they are preparing for the new single's promotion. However, I hope that they will back next week with the new song since they announced intentions to promote a new song since last week. I really hope they are not like SHINee and waited a month to return with JoJo after Ring Ding Dong. That would suck. Their Album "1:59PM" is doing alot better than SHINee's "Year of Us" so it would only make sense for them to comeback sooner & continue capitalizing on it.

BUT IN REALITY, We will most likely not see the Live Promotions of the New Single Until Friday January 8th on Music Bank, and then the continuing the rest of the week into Music Core & Inkigayo. This is because they are off this week, Next week is the Christmas week, and the next is New Years & Gayo Daejun. The Scheduling of the Music Shows will be hectic so I would imagine JYPE holding off on it. That's a long time though................................................

Nichkhun's Brother [Nichan] Debut as MV Actor in Thailand [singer : Ploy Song Title : Drean on]

[HQ] 091216 NichKhun's brother Nichan teaser

Credit : NoDaMeNiKiMiKaC (Youtube)

Remark : If Web master not allow to post Khun's brother news please delete it.

Guest babiluxx

blah so we are gonna be on a dry period?? I need my daily 2PM!!! :(

anyways I wonder what their new concept are gonna be like. I hope it something fresh and manly. Honestly, their hairstyle at this moment. I dont know maybe its cause i'm way use to their short short hairs. And their red carpet outfits during the Melon awards was uh.....><;; I guess its the style right now..

Anyways I love it when we see the boys dressed in their own casual clothes! i really like their sense of fashion....and THEIR SHOES! i love all of their shoes...I'm really getting into sneakers nowadays so I pay attention to the kind of shoes they wear..hahah ^^

Guest lovelovedbsk

so no 2pm for this week -_-

but i will just wait for their new comeback with new song, just hope that it wont be a long wait~~~~~~

wonder what is their new comeback song, i hope it will be Gimme the light, i really love this song, but i guess it would be Tired of waiting

and i hope that they will have entirely new style for their new song, something more simple and less makeup :lol:

their makeups are just too much these days

and now i am looking forward to gayo daejun, i hope the boys will have some great and interesting performance, maybe collaboration stage with other groups or singers ? ^_^

and really thanks for everyone here for sharing so many great pictures and news about the boys......

since i really miss the boy's old days, so i have made this a few days ago:

2pmcopy.jpg

i miss the boys' days with jaebum even more when i made this, i really love when the boys' were playing and fooling around with each others

i hope that u guys will love it ^_^

Guest wwwuuunnn

During the break of Melon Awards ytd

13769_1298398467132_1445512977_30844674_7933618_n.jpg

13769_1298399947169_1445512977_30844679_1805574_n.jpg

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

Please do not forget Parkjaebeom ! T^T

hottest jjang !!!

Guest babyshakes

20: MBCFM4U radio guesting 2pm; Inkigayo ♥♥♥

hi all i don't usually post here, but i saw this in eun jiwon thread...it's on his schedule soo i wasn't sure if he's doing a radio with 2PM as guest? or is the 2PM thing referring to woo and teac on inkigayo??? anyone know????

Guest cheezychunnie

hi all i don't usually post here, but i saw this in eun jiwon thread...it's on his schedule soo i wasn't sure if he's doing a radio with 2PM as guest? or is the 2PM thing referring to woo and teac on inkigayo??? anyone know????

hmmm...prolly that 2pm is referring the time when the radio interview will be aired?

juz my guess :)

20091216214106024.jpg

ETN NEWS : 2PM [Dec 17, 2009]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPEK7DxGJI

they're at no 5..anyone knows whats the chart for?

i can see Jay's abs a lot in here :)

cr: genykidz

Guest runawayu

Sunny and Goo Hara fight over Taecyeon

2PM's Taecyeon is a lucky man, he's got pretty much every single girl group member chasing after him. I think it's safe to say, he's going to have a Merry Christmas.

On an upcoming episode of KBS' Invincible Youth, the G7 members revealed they were fans of 2PM and chose their favorites.

SNSD's Sunny, T-ara's Hyomin and Kara's Goo Hara were on their way to buy a Christmas tree, after raising money from selling red bean filled bread (찐빵). But when they arrived at the store, they were mesmerized by 2PM socks. They all agreed to pick their favorite member and hang them on the Christmas tree.

SNSD's Sunny chose Taecyeon as her favorite and ideal guy, but so did Goo Hara. And that's when things became interesting, as Sunny pulls Goo Hara aside and threatens her. Goo Hara eventually folds and sadly states that her favorite is Nichkhun. Poor Goo Hara! And Nichkhun too...

On a side note, T-ara's Hyomin chose Wooyoung's sock and gave a little message asking him to come on the show at least once.

credit: allkpop

Guest tikamicizia

@wwwuuunnn thanks for the news. we totally feel the same way with khottests... it's so admirable they do anything they can to make ppl still remember bout jay... that's my biggest fear too.. huhu,, aaah,, whenever I listen jay's live radio i'm being mellow again *current love-musiqsoulchild*

Guest happylove00

can i know whether 2pm will be attending this week's music bank music core or inkigayo?

i dun think they have any schedule for music programs this week (beside mc wooyoung and taec for inkigayo)!

i guess they r either preparing for their new song promotion or the year end music festivals...

btw, more than 100 days have passed...

i miss him...

how about u?

how about the 6?

just to share with everyone...

do not forget about the pink grandpa!

2PM Fanmade MV "Friendship (Eng Sub)

Yes i miss Jay too..i can´t forget him , i see him every time that i see the boys...and i´m sure We´ll see them all together very soon...is my wish for 2PM in this new year 2010 ..i´m sure we will see leader very soon...

Archived