☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest ahmints

^

^

i think it's quite boring for me to watch this award today.

because of my internet connection, i cant go into gomtv player/ solinren to watch the live streaming (just after 8eight finished their performance) D:

i think my expectation for melon award is quite high, it's a bit disappointing for me, not much special performance but just singing "normally". it's kinda sad to see 2pm with no big award (other than the top 10).

i feel sad for taecyeon during their performance, his mic was not on. and it's remind me of one of the music show where all their mic have problem.

2pm appearance is just too little. i am not happy with it.(i dont know why. i cant think positively now.)

help me....

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

I'm a fan of K-pop for 4 years and the only 2 awards that I care about are MKMF and Seoul Music Award. I love our boys so much so they always have the best awards in my heart :)

I don't like their red carpet style today. Kinda weird and I don't know why they remind me of JYP's style :P And I think JYPE should let them wear more special stage outfit. I was surprised that they wear the same stage outfits that they used to wear before in MAMA and GDA. JYPE.! Please invest more for them.

Lastly, am I the only one who see that Jay's space in A&A today is smaller? In fact, I have a feeling that the spaces between the members when they stand in line are nearly the same. Love the ending part :)

I'm a fan of K-pop for 4 years and the only 2 awards that I care about are MKMF and Seoul Music Award. I love our boys so much so they always have the best awards in my heart :)

I don't like their red carpet style today. Kinda weird and I don't know why they remind me of JYP's style :P And I think JYPE should let them wear more special stage outfit. I was surprised that they wear the same stage outfits that they used to wear before in MAMA and GDA. JYPE.! Please invest more for them.

Lastly, am I the only one who see that Jay's space in A&A today is smaller? In fact, I have a feeling that the spaces between the members when they stand in line are nearly the same. Love the ending part :)

I have nothing to say about the awards because people have been talking about it a lot. But as for the performances, here's my verdict:

- The Stage is too small with a weird shape. 2PM didn't even do the flip at the end of Heartbeat and that also explains the smaller space between the members.

- The LIGHTS EFFECT omg. It's horrible. I cannot see 2PM members clearly because of the stupid horrible sucky red lights. Can someone tell me the stage director or lights technician of this event so that I can avoid any other events designed by them?

- ALL the performances were utterly BORING, including the special stages. I feel like I'm watching a music show like Music Bank and Inkigayo, just with more talking and worse mics.

- Echoing somebody above: JYPE please find some other stylist and add some variety to their outfits because I'm sick of those suits already. and I feel like JYPE don't invest enough in 2PM's year-end performances. Remember last year, Wonder Girls had like a billion different versions of "Nobody", each with different outfits (and I really mean different, not just changing suits from black to white to polka...) and different background music and dance steps and hairstyles. JYP, can you please pay more attention to 2PM? I know you can design better performances than that.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^ what else do you want the boys to wear apart from suits? shorts?

theres only so much you can do with a suit

& designing clothes to suit a zombie concept isnt as easy as a retro concept .

anyway who cares if they went home with 1 or no awards

(in honesty, i think snsd did deserve those awards, they were huge this year much more so than our boys IMO)

im not going to be biased ......

and lastly, uhm loved the outfits minus the turtlenecks (it must of been sooo cold though)? lol

i think im the minority but i thought they looked great. at least i can proudly say i've seen worst outfits from other stars at red carpet events :D

Actually, I have noticed the "Jay space" in A&A getting smaller, it was just really noticeable at the Melons because of the small performance area.

And their stylist needs to be taken out and shot. Taec looked 40 years old in that belted trenchcoat, Khun looked like the pudgy guy in Suju, and Junsu's lovely long neck was swathed in this huge turtleneck that made him look like he was ill. And I don't like any awards show when one group wins everything, it's tedious and it's not realistic. The Melons were the Lemons for me.

And you have to give Silence457 their due - they were absolutely right about the outcome of the awards. Sometimes (fortunately not all of the time) what sounds "negative" is just the way it is.

Guest uh-ohxev

Definitely! I haven't been a fan of kpop that long, but in March of next year it marks 2 years for me - and MKMF and Seoul Music Award are the ones I care most about... the other awards I can care less about. Sad that there is no longer MKMF since they were very exciting and filled with lots of celebs who actually attend! :(

Congrats to the boys for winning that Top 10 award! I think it'd be horrible to say that SNSD didn't "deserve" the award because all nominees were worthy! However, I wish 2PM could've walked away with 1 of the bigger awards since you can't forget, that they too had a very successful year! We have Seoul Music Award next year, so let's take home all the awards, boys... ok? ^^ And hopefully, Jay will be there too! (ideally...)

And ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Not exactly surprised... but, it's weird... I thought I could EVENTUALLY get use to a 6 member (I still support them! ^^ it's just a weird feeling...) 2PM, but it seems no matter what I always see 7 and will always think of them as 7...and with the days, it gets harder not easier... I really can't imagine this is a forever thing... I look at it as temporary... I hope I'm right because I want to see 7 again someday... TT__TT

Guest mojojoba

2010 JYP Audition poster is out ...NO JAY.... it broke my heart ....

i don't care how many awards they get..coz they are the best in my world..

i only want them to be together...7=1 T^T

http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jyp/Top.do

oh no! no jay?!??!

this is really! oh no! i am just disappointed!!

thanks for the info also(:

but ultimate sadness

Guest pinkywinky

2PM for Cass Beer

A report coming in today that 2PM went to shoot Cass Beer with an actress.

As our boys are all over 20 years old already so this endorsing is totally fine in the eyes of Koreans! Our Magnae and Junsu

must be really happy with this CF shooting, hope they don't get drunk before Melon Awards tonight :D

cr :2pm-online

Guest cheezychunnie

"2AM Meets Bang Shihyuk event" 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew8FytS9IRI

cr: ohnujful

synopsis : "Starting from the 15th, and continuing for 1 week, 2AM will be holding their '

2AM Meets Bang Shihyuk' event. It is an event that will make celebrity friends guess and

investigate why these two have met up. There has already been a variety of videos made

by Park Jinyoung, Wonder Girls, 8eight, 2PM, and GaIn - all stating their opinions on the event."

trans cr hazyfiasco@2OD

Guest ephemeral.

Lols at Junsu's turtleneck.

Glad the boys are in the top 10. :]

Oh my god, I love it when Taec pops his chest during the intro.

But awwwns, his mic was completely down. TT^TT

At least he got to rap with Kim Tae Woo ~

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

LOL;

so idk why, but sometimes i wonder if the hottest fans are really that clueless.

so i found this "2pm" page on youtube, && it looks so legit, but obviously its not. its a freakin fanpage. && some of our hottest are going crazy over it. especially the jay one.

what i dont understand is i posted a few times, that this is a fanpage, tell people you're a fanpage, but they deleted my comment. LOL

sigh;

i think their just trying to make money LOL. because if you get so many views you start making money.

anyways yeah sometimes people just really amaze me. LOL

ANYWAYS don't get fooled by those who are dumb. so yeah

i miss my boys <333

2pm fighting

jay

junsu

khun

taek

woo

ho

chan (:

Guest babiluxx

its ok that they didnt win the major awards. They are still young and still got a lot of time to grow. Does anyone know when will they start promote their second song??

I looked at their calender on the official website..and though I cannot read it, it says that there is something planned on the 20th but then other than that I don't see anything else planned for this month.

even tho Jay is not my favorite...i really miss him. without him its just not the same. I wonder when the boys will go on variety shows again...

Guest haiphuong

2010 JYP Audition poster is out ...NO JAY.... it broke my heart ....

i don't care how many awards they get..coz they are the best in my world..

i only want them to be together...7=1 T^T

http://tvpot.daum.net/audition/jyp/Top.do

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...36_144600_n.jpg

Don't be panic guys! It's sad that there are only 6 members in the poster but we have to admit the fact that they are promoting the album with 6 members and the marketing team of an entertainment company usually uses the latest images of their artists.

Yeah! I agree with you that the Melons stage is small, the light and the sound effects were even worse than Inkigayo and Music Bank. I was sorry for Taec because of his mic. If Jay had been there, he would have rapped for him.

@XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

It's not that we don't want them to wear suits cause they are really look good in suits. We just wish that they would have worn the other suits that are different from the weekly stages. :)

Guest stvalentine

LOL;

so idk why, but sometimes i wonder if the hottest fans are really that clueless.

so i found this "2pm" page on youtube, && it looks so legit, but obviously its not. its a freakin fanpage. && some of our hottest are going crazy over it. especially the jay one.

what i dont understand is i posted a few times, that this is a fanpage, tell people you're a fanpage, but they deleted my comment. LOL

Hi there, which youtube page are u referring to? as far as i know, there IS a legitimate 2pm channel on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/2pm :)

Guest theblazenazn

Hi there, which youtube page are u referring to? as far as i know, there IS a legitimate 2pm channel on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/2pm :)

^That is Right, that's the Legit 2PM Channel on YouTube not a Fanpage. JYPE is the only one that can access that channel. Their Official MV and Teasers are uploaded there before anywhere else. You can also tell it's legit because it is connected to their Album purchasing on Itunes. It's also displayed with other channels under JYPE like 2AM, WG, and JYP's channel. So hottest leaving messages is there is in the right outlet, its a shame JYPE is probably just ignoring all of it.

Guest sweetVisions

I looked at their calender on the official website..and though I cannot read it, it says that there is something planned on the 20th but then other than that I don't see anything else planned for this month.
It's SBS' Inkigayo. And it's specified that Taec and Wooyoung are mc-ing so I guess that means that the guys aren't performing on there.

But yeah, I'm wondering why there isn't any Music Core or Music Bank scheduled this week either. Some people suggested earlier is to prepare for a new single: new mv, new choreography.

Hope so. I need my 2PM fix, haha

Congrats to the boys for winning yet another award!

I love how Junsu is so talkative haha. I was wondering if Junho was going to say anything since Taec guided him in front of the mic. But he didn't and Taec just took over for him lol

I guess I'm in the minority, but I love their makeup, dark outfits for the award shows, and the suits they wear. The only thing I despised were Nich's and Junho's ponytails, but those are slowly gone away (yay!).

And I know this is beating a dead horse and I'm more than likely preaching to the choir, but I hope people can show more restraint towards b-boying videos in the future. There are others dancing and giving their all in the videos too. Let's give others a good impression of Hottests :)

And I don't come empty-handed:

It's an angel!

credit as tagged

a lot of WooSu love here <3

Guest kay01dee

im late on this again: tough competition at the melon awards, but the winners deserve it. regarding 2PM, they're always winners to me so i have nothing to be upset about (maybe just the mics). their performance was great as always. the guys are so into their performances that sometimes i have reassure myself that they're the same guys who obsess over mangoes, smack each other's butts, and make fun of each other nonstop. :D:D:D

so i had another one of those "thinking too much about everything" kind of days. of course, one of those things was about jaebeom. i don't want to bore anyone with my thoughts, because even i don't know where my mind travels to sometimes, but i just feel soo..empty? it's like when you're given so much information, but in the end, you don't take anything in at all-they're just there. with jay, of course we hear about him every now and then, but to hear something coming FROM him, hearing his voice, would probably make a huge difference. i'm not asking him to come out and say something, and i hope i'm not being selfish for wanting more, jay of course needs time and peace. but the thing is, i'm missing him more and more everyday- i don't know how much more i'll be missing and needing that jay park guy, and quite frankly, i don't think this empty feeling will cease to grow until he comes back.

Guest thesurething

hello fellow 2pm lovers

im a serious lurker of the thread, but i just want to share that i love my 2pm music. i work out to again & again and heartbeat. i also dance on the treadmill while 10 out of 10 comes on. my fav one these days is all night long. keeps my motivation going, to be sure im ready when junho comes at me singing that song. lol

thats all!

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

hello fellow 2pm lovers

im a serious lurker of the thread, but i just want to share that i love my 2pm music. i work out to again & again and heartbeat. i also dance on the treadmill while 10 out of 10 comes on. my fav one these days is all night long. keeps my motivation going, to be sure im ready when junho comes at me singing that song. lol

thats all!

what kind of dancing do you do on the treadmill? :D

but I also enjoy some of the songs you mentioned and also songs by 2NE1, but lately I've been listening to a lot of techno/trance/r&b with those trance beats :lol:

Archived