☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

After 2PM’s main vocalist Jae-beom bowed out of Korea’s music industry and returned home to the U.S., the 22-year old has now regrouped with his B-boys in his hometown of Seattle.

Jae-beom and his crew, Art of Movement (AOM) recently placed first at a break-dancing competition and video footage of his fancy footwork surfaced on the Web over the weekend.

Fans were excited to watch Jae-beom donning his black t-shirt with the crew’s pink logo that his fans supposedly gave to him as a gift and his B-boy crew battle it out with another rival group, Stale Moves, in Seattle’s Winter Nights B-boy competition.

Fans left supportive comments and messages on YouTube, pleading for him to come back and show them his dance moves in Korea.

Jae-beom Park, or Jay Park, is a Korean-American who was born and raised in Seattle. CEO Park Jin-young of JYP Entertainment recruited him into the Korean boy-band, 2PM, but he left abruptly in September after his MySpace page, which contained derogatory comments about Korea written years earlier, sparked a controversy.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,my baby jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R the best!

i just wanna say, take a break, n come back ... ...!

100 Days, i miss u so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for the Pics!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was selfish to post up the photo, but I did it because I knew some HOTTEST like you are having a hard time without Jay atm & would appreciate a recent photo of him.

I took it off because I didn't want what happened to the AOM video on allkpop happen to this photo & it is also why I only provided a thumbnail version.

Please understand. If I left it on for too long, or if the photo is continually re-posted, some idiot will leak it to allkpop.

^ -_- easy now....not like it matters anymore it's already all over the web ... and about the video, i really do wish people would stop mentioning about him gee wiz.

i really like their shirt.

just Jae rockin it makes him shine brighter..

since it is his fave. color.

and i'm pretty sure pics of him and his crew is okay to be posted right.

so nebody has more??

share share share. :DD

^ here you go... i think it's ok to post it here i mean it's already all over the web...

jayaom.jpg

jay-2.jpg

JaeBum's B-Boy Team Wins 1st in Seattle

There hasn't been much news about JaeBum after the myspace incident. However, he surprised the Hottest when he showed up in a b-boy competition that was held in Seattle. He made it even better by winning first place.

JaeBum's b-boy team, A.O.M (Art of Movement) competed in the Winter Night competition. His team wore black shirts with their team name in pink. The shirt was made and sent by JaeBum's fan in Korea.

In the video released, JaeBum showed off his b-boying skills and fans were able to hear his voice and laugh throughout the battle.

Some of the responses of Korean fans and netizens included:

"He looks really happy when he's dancing."

"I'm so happy that I was able to see JaeBum after a long time."

"He's been a talented dancer, but it seems like he got much better."

"It must be hard being alone in US, but it looks like he's getting through it just fine."

cr: omgkpop

OMG! Leadjay! Love your shoulder drop, chair freeze!! Missing you always Leadjay !!!

Guest slideandcollide

do you know how to see melon award tmr ?

thank you so much ... <3

You can watch it here http://tv.zeroboy.net/solinren ^^

It seems like another video of jay bboying is being uploaded and Allkpop has an article about it already. This isn't going to stop. I hope everyone remembers to Love & Respect.

15/12/2009: Taecyeon & Junsu

junsuandtaec2.jpg

junsuandtaec.jpg

Cr: 2pm-online

edit: Wooyoung updated his cyworld (: I wonder what he said?

2009.12.16 수 04:12

노래를 부르고

춤을 출 수 있어서

행복하다

감사하다

I thought no press could be as bottom-feeding as the press in the US, but I was wrong. Korean "journalists" have to be the most opportunistic bottom-feeders there are. Consider: some fans searching youtube find some vids of Jay and his crew at a competition. They nicely share the news with their pals here at soompi, and we try and keep it quiet. So far, so good.

Then, someone decides to get famous and shares the info with those lovely people over at allkpop. So allkpop, ever hungry for anything Jay, loads up the "news" onto their site. The rest of the Korean media, which seems unable to do any investigative journalism on their own, finds the story on allkpop and does a pretty-much cut-and-paste of the allkpop info. Really, kindergarteners with scissors are just as effective.

So now the information is spread all over, but like in the game where a phrase is whispered from person to person and get distorted with each re-telling, the "jay and the bboys" story has also changed.

Most people on soompi believe that Jay is coming back, and that he is just getting some R&R, spending time with his old friends and getting in some bboying to keep up his skills and do a little competing (as he once said, 'before he gets too old,' LOL). But allkpop has always had the slant that Jay left, and 2pm now has 6 members, and Jay may or may not come back, leaning slightly toward the "may not" these days.

So when it gets picked up by the "regular" Korean media (joongangdaily, for example), we get something like this:

... Jae-beom bowed out of Korea’s music industry and returned home to the U.S., the 22-year old has now regrouped with his B-boys in his hometown of Seattle...

The message has now become that Jay has quit 2pm and has rejoined his group back in Seattle, and the best fans can hope for is that he will visit Korea someday with his new crew to show off his skills. This is one of the other problems with spreading information about Jay; the message gets mutated via irresponsible journalism, and people get the wrong idea about Jay all over again.

Really, with the continual flow of misinformation and misunderstanding, I would not be surprised if Jay doesn't come back. It seems to be what the press assumes, and it seems to be what JYPE wants, as well. 2pm is plenty successful as a 6-person group, so why bring back trouble? This isn't what I want, at all, but I'm thinking this is what I'm going to get.

You can watch it here http://tv.zeroboy.net/solinren ^^

It seems like another video of jay bboying is being uploaded and Allkpop has an article about it already. This isn't going to stop. I hope everyone remembers to Love & Respect.

15/12/2009: Taecyeon & Junsu

Cr: 2pm-online

edit: Wooyoung updated his cyworld (: I wonder what he said?

2009.12.16 수 04:12

노래를 부르고

춤을 출 수 있어서

행복하다

감사하다

Rough translation by me:

Wooyoung's cyworld update:

To be able to sing and dance

I'm happy

and grateful

Edit:

The photoshopper who morphed Taec into SNSD's pics strikes again. Guess who Taec get morphed into this time ;)I loled forever :))

i think it may be good to just stop talking about Jay's BBoying Clip. I believe that jay knows perfectly well that as long as he goes to battle, he will most definitely be video-ed by someone out there. And there is also no way anyone of us can stop AllKpop from putting up the clip.

We may be angry, unhappy and what nots, but we can't stop them. And they are not violating any rules anyway, since it was posted on YT for all to see..

Perhaps we should just chill and not harp on this matter anymore. This is not the first time that his seattle's bboying clips had been posted on YT anyway. Imho, i think that the best way to not attract anymore attention to this matter is to "Not talk about it anymore". Just my 2 cents' worth. :)

Guest kay01dee

LOL! :lol: TAECYEONCE! or SASHA BEAST!

whoever made this is really good! i would soo love to see taec dance to single ladies!

& about the bboy videos. i guess it's almost impossible to keep everything in the down-low, it's the internet! i just wish that when people see videos of jay, they don't point him out just for the sake of pointing him out. the best we can do is cheer him on from the sideline, even if he doesn't hear or see us. hey, we can shout/scream his name as loud as we can when he's ready to come back.

melon awards! omg omg, i'll be in school while it airs. <_< darn you classes that count attendance as participation!

2pm is plenty successful as a 6-person group, so why bring back trouble? This isn't what I want, at all, but I'm thinking this is what I'm going to get.

i miss jay, i dont wanna see this coms true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay just need to take a break , calm down, n come back.

i have the feeling, that he will come back, when i see Jay wearing that sweet T-shirt.

He will come back ,the point is, does JYPE wanna bring him back to the group... ...really dont know.. ...

qweqwe,

It doesn't matter whether we talk about it or not - allkpop and the other media trolls are not interested in our opinions or chatter.

They are only interested in something that someone else might want to see, such as a youtube video, but at the same time they do not have the bandwidth/inclination to go find it for themselves. They are looking for people to give them a "tip."

So we can either be quiet and do nothing, and watch the same thing happen over again, or we can talk about it, and maybe educate someone who may be tempted to share their new-found vid with those nice folks over at allkpop. It's my opinion, but I'd rather talk it out. There's too many things we already can't or don't talk about in this thread, because they are unhappy or complicated and perhaps not solveable. I know this is all about an idol group, and we want to have fun and be happy about them, but I would hope we could have some serious discussions, too.

^

agree.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2pytlkl.jpg

pwahahaha! Taecyeonce! i wonder what our sexy beast reaction when he

sees this?..

and i'm really glad khottest are happy to see Jae reppin the tee that was given to his crew.

and i'm pretty sure he was okay being recorded since he wasn't wearing anything covering his face..

basically i'm pretty sure he wanted HOTTEST to see what he and his crew are rockin.

i'm actually alright w/ him just bboying and doing what he loves..... just that.

but later on i know i'll miss him being in 2pm as their leadja.

but right now, can't get over how good his crew was.

Guest wwwuuunnn

More info about Jay wore clothes given by hottest ^^

i find these in the website shown in the picture ~~~

all i know is that the nuna(s) gave it to Jay on 24/08/2009 [ i miss the days before September T^T]

ahaha anyone can translate what the nuna(s) say in the picture???

Hottest always be with Jay <3

13769_1297264518784_1445512977_30842408_124122_n.jpg

13769_1297264558785_1445512977_30842409_6041274_n.jpg

13769_1297264598786_1445512977_30842410_5378145_n.jpg

Guest cheezychunnie

20091215_junho.jpg

This week Star scret will feature channie,khnnie and junho

i wonder will Jay be included??

anyway,im glad that Jay was wearing what Hottest gave him..

its so thoughful of him :)

thanx wwwuuunnn for the pic :)

Guest SkipBeat!

It's not so much an issue of Jay as it is of the account owner, who did not post those videos specifically to show fans how Jay was doing. That's his account for bboy videos. And yet he's under siege by 2PM fans, some of whom are being rude to him, and even making rude comment about other crews. He did not give permission for the videos to be shared like this, and that was the problem. So even if fans wanted to visit the account to see Jay and how he's doing, odds are they won't be able to because it's likely the guy will stop posting vids and may even close his account to escape the fangirls. :(

And this is exactly the problem. Fans should understand that this is NOT Jay's account, those videos were not posted for 2PM fans (the account holder even said so) and that they should leave their "well-wishing" on 2PM forums, and not some stranger's account who is probably sick to death of the entire fandom.

Ugh.

I completely agree. First of all allkpop shouldn't have been notified in the first place. Second of all people should stop commenting. The poster of the first video specifically said that the video WAS NOT for 2pm fans and that people did not have his permission to use the video. Except now, not only is it all over kpop sites, it has been stolen and reuploaded on a different youtube channel by someone who did not have the posters permission. Just reading through some of the comments annoys me. I don't understand why people can't just watch the video and then leave without commenting or comment later on a 2pm fansite or forum, that way everyone would win, meaning that we see Jay and the orginal poster doesn't have his channel flooded with,"We want Jay back!" etc.

Also to the people who feel that watching the video and then commenting isn't invading Jay's privacy, it is invading his privacy. Why do you think reporters from Korea went to Seattle and practically stalked Jay? They knew that it would get views. If they didn't get a reaction from people, positive or negative they wouldn't have done it. By sharing the video and commenting on it, the media and others see that invading Jay's privacy gets a response, therefore they will CONTINUE to do it. So if we all want Jay's privacy remain stop commenting on the video and spreading it around. Everyone needs to leave Jay alone because he left Korea to escape the the media scrutiny not embroil himself further in it.

I promise I'm done ranting.

12/16/2009

2PM @ Seoul Children Hospital

for an event called "Giving Hope to the Children" sponsored by Paris Baguette bakery.

The members gave out cakes, carol CDs & hats to the ill children.

20091216131304196e7_132105_2.jpg

2009121611383936015_113911_0.jpg

2009121611415841315_114222_0.jpg

2009121611375635115_113911_0.jpg

2009121611425541815_114418_0.jpg

2009121611420241415_114222_0.jpg

20091216131304196e7_132105_0.jpg

2009121611432142615_114418_0.jpg

20091216131304196e7_132105_3.jpg

20091216131304196e7_132105_1.jpg

credit:yahoo.co.kr

Guest ahmints

AWWW~ i want's junsu's shoes.. so pink so nice!!! it will cost me A LOT if i bought it in s;pore.

can anyone give me the link of where i can get his shoes. (((: thanks

i love the shirt hottest make for AOM. i will like to have that too. )):

i am glad to see him doing well.

Guest lec8504

in korean, the word would be written as "대상" and the only way you can romanize it is "dae sang" There is no way "u" can be pronounced as "a" in English and therefore it's Daesang not Daesung.

Let's count:

SNSD: 100000 Gee + 100000 TMYW = 200000 total

Super Junior: 200000+ for Sorry Sorry

2PM: 60000 Time for Change + 40000 = 100000 total

That's offline sales.

Online sales: 2PM is behind 2NE1, GD, Super Junior and SNSD.

I was not unreasonable when I predicted that SNSD will get that 2009 Artist award.

Please don't interpret my words. I didn't try to put down 2PM, in fact I said I hope I'm wrong. I just lay out all the facts so that 2PM fans can have an idea of how much expectation they should have.

no argument ok. I gave my opinion, you don't agree, fine.

weren't you the one that also announced that 2PM weren't going to promote a 2nd single because JYP is coming back as an artist?

And regarding who will win the Melon award...it's wayyy too early to tell. Votes is only 20%...album sales is only a certain percentage also. And you are comparing albums that have been out for around a year...versus an album that just barely came out...of course the numbers don't add up as much...wait until 1:59PM has been out for a year..and then let's compare the number again.

Regarding the youtube video about Jay...just hopefully everyone can learn to control themselves. I'm just happy to see him...can't wait for him comeback stage :D

Guest smilesunwoo_

Because wwwuuunnn asked for a translate of what the noona's said.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...08_124122_n.jpg

It says: The day when we gave these to Jaebum August 24th. (We didn't know this kind of thing would ever happen TT.TT)

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...9_6041274_n.jpg

It says: We didn't know that you would be wearing/showing it off in Seattle TT.TT

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...0_5378145_n.jpg

It says: This is the AOM shirt that we (noona's) have been waiting for. *clap clap clap clap clap* We matched the font and color on the shirt to you, Pink Granpa (?) We're guessing if some old man we randomly pass by wore this shirt, he'd automatically do a windmill too. We ordered enough for you and your friends to wear.

I'm pretty sure I messed up on some. If I did, fix me please? :)

Guest wwwuuunnn

Because wwwuuunnn asked for a translate of what the noona's said.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...08_124122_n.jpg

It says: The day when we gave these to Jaebum August 24th. (We didn't know this kind of thing would ever happen TT.TT)

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...9_6041274_n.jpg

It says: We didn't know that you would be wearing/showing it off in Seattle TT.TT

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...0_5378145_n.jpg

It says: This is the AOM shirt that we (noona's) have been waiting for. *clap clap clap clap clap* We matched the font and color on the shirt to you, Pink Granpa (?) We're guessing if some old man we randomly pass by wore this shirt, he'd automatically do a windmill too. We ordered enough for you and your friends to wear.

I'm pretty sure I messed up on some. If I did, fix me please? :)

THX for your translation !!!! keekee~~i think those nuna(s) are happy to see jay wearing them !!!

actually lots of Jay's clothes are given by fans ,, he wears them repeatedly <3333

Yes... it's 100th day... i really miss this guy...*

never tired of waiting !!!! ><

13769_1297505764815_1445512977_30843023_287760_n.jpg

oh..i think jay wears this pair of shoes in Winter Nights competition (??) :P

13769_1297505804816_1445512977_30843024_4285479_n.jpg

I love this live...haha jay is always out of my expectation and makes me laugh ! !

only U ..jay park can make your brothers laugh like this..heehee

so come back soon ><

13769_1297505844817_1445512977_30843025_1810031_n.jpg

13769_1297505884818_1445512977_30843026_7720911_n.jpg

13769_1297505924819_1445512977_30843027_1470151_n.jpg

Archived