☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

ah,based on my limited korean..it said sumthing about khun's character

in his new film 'shining diploma'

the article also said that khun is a very versatile artist even b4 in 2PM

he was a model etc. and being an actor will add more to his profile as a versatile artist

also,the JYP representative said that Khun is taking acting lessons :)

well,that really lame translation but yeah,that's the idea of the article...

sorry,if its not reaching ur expectation mebi some other members can help ^-^

by the way the pic of our boys eating is damn cute! thanx MonCat :D

I read somewhere that they were still negotiating about that role and Nichkhun is not confirmed to play the role yet. They also said that they will start filming at the end of December so the decision should be out soon.

30 minutes till Melon everyone :)

Edit:

my bad, 24 hours and 30 minutes till Melon. For some reason I always thought it's gonna be December 15

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojojoba

I read somewhere that they were still negotiating about that role and Nichkhun is not confirmed to play the role yet. They also said that they will start filming at the end of December so the decision should be out soon.

30 minutes till Melon everyone :)

30 mins till melon? i thought melon awards is tomorrow? 16th dec? am i wrong? haha

i am confused now

Guest silence457

You shouldn't say stuff like this, silence457. You always say stuff Jay's not coming back & 2PM will disband which cause arguments & it makes seem like you are trolling this thread which is what it looks like sometimes so its just better to avoid it. Like I said, its unconfirmed, they will more than likely have a group performance, it could even be a new single or Heartbeat.

I'm more than sure 2PM win will something. I don't wanna jinx it so I'll just say I HOPE they will win one of the Daesung.

Besides, I heard Melon has the right to give out more than one award per category but we will see. They won a Double - Triple Crown Last Week! There's no denying they are showing a strong presence going into the MELON Award.

EDIT: Don't listen to silence457!!! (Two Posts Under) They're obviously trolling this thread, Just ignore! Sales from 2PM new album & heartbeat are Included from the time frame January 1st 2009 to December 15th 2009 - Midnight when polls close & other criteria for determining the winners are done. 2NE1, GD, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior ALL HAVE NOT BEEN MENTION TO HAVE SEPERATE GROUP STAGE like 2PM. So it doesn't mean they wont win!! Keep the faith! Good luck 2PM!

They're in the Top 3 for all the Daesung voting (Only 20%)!

2009 Artist: 3rd Place

2009 Album:2nd Pace

2009 Song: 3rd Place

true that other artists haven't been mentioned either.

but it's the truth that Heartbeat won't help much because for album and song category they were nominated for Time for Change.

As the 2009 Artist, based on download sales and polls, I'm pretty sure 80% that it will be SNSD/

And btw, it's DAESANG, not Daesung (Big bang's member lol)

Guest theblazenazn

true that other artists haven't been mentioned either.

but it's the truth that Heartbeat won't help much because for album and song category they were nominated for Time for Change.

As the 2009 Artist, based on download sales and polls, I'm pretty sure 80% that it will be SNSD/

And btw, it's DAESANG, not Daesung (Big bang's member lol)

daesang & daesung are both romanization of Korean hangul. It's just for pronunciation like Taekyeon & Taecyeon. There's no definite right or wrong. I think you are writing in the wrong thread, you should go write in the SNSD & not 2PM thread if your purpose is to bring them & fans here down. And by the way, Heartbeat is NOT the Title of Their Album, it's "1:59PM", and it has been the #1 Album for the whole Month since its release. It sold around 40,000 Album in a Month now, so of course it will help towards them getting Artist of the Year. It doesn't mean they will be getting it for sure but it means they have a good shot so we will be optimistic about it.

Anyways, the Melon Awards isn't today guys. Its tomorrow at around this time. It's divided into Two Parts so it will last around 3 hours or maybe even longer. If you are staying up to watch it tomorrow, I would take a little nap lol.

Guest silence457

daesang & daesung are both romanization of Korean hangul. It's just for pronunciation like Taekyeon & Taecyeon. There's no definite right or wrong. I think you are writing in the wrong thread, you should go write in the SNSD & not 2PM thread if your purpose is to bring them & fans here down. And by the way, Heartbeat is NOT the Title of Their Album, it's "1:59PM", and it has been the #1 Album for the whole Month since its release. It sold around 40,000 Album in a Month now, so of course it will help towards them getting Artist of the Year. It doesn't mean they will be getting it for sure but it means they have a good shot so we will be optimistic about it.

Anyways, the Melon Awards isn't today guys. Its tomorrow at around this time. It's divided into Two Parts so it will last around 3 hours or maybe even longer. If you are staying up to watch it tomorrow, I would take a little nap lol.

in korean, the word would be written as "대상" and the only way you can romanize it is "dae sang" There is no way "u" can be pronounced as "a" in English and therefore it's Daesang not Daesung.

Let's count:

SNSD: 100000 Gee + 100000 TMYW = 200000 total

Super Junior: 200000+ for Sorry Sorry

2PM: 60000 Time for Change + 40000 = 100000 total

That's offline sales.

Online sales: 2PM is behind 2NE1, GD, Super Junior and SNSD.

I was not unreasonable when I predicted that SNSD will get that 2009 Artist award.

Please don't interpret my words. I didn't try to put down 2PM, in fact I said I hope I'm wrong. I just lay out all the facts so that 2PM fans can have an idea of how much expectation they should have.

no argument ok. I gave my opinion, you don't agree, fine.

Guest wwwuuunnn

Happy to see our leaderja wearing the tees designed and given by hottest !! :D

Hottest always be with Jay !!!!

I believe Jay will come back soon ! He loves hottest :lol:

13769_1296679144150_1445512977_30841166_979924_n.jpg

Guest theblazenazn

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Wow, those tees were given by Hottests? That's very noble of them to do that for him & his crew.

silence457, Ok, I don't agree with you but I'll respect your opinion. Good luck to 2PM tomorrow!

Anyways, if you were planning to stay up & watch 2PM, they won't be on Music Bank this week guys, for the 1st time ever since their comeback. Which means they are probably preparing and practicing for their new Single performance. They might even be filming the Music Video. *Cross Fingers* but doubt it. God I hope its Back 2 U...

KBS Music Bank

December 18, 2009 @ 6:40 PM KST

Music Stage - Jewelry, Hwanhee & Song Ji Eun, SHINee, After School, T-ara, Beast, Kan Jong Kook, Lee Na Young, Brian, Younha, K.Will, f(x), U-Kiss, Rainbow, MC Sniper, H-Eugene (Feat. Davichi's Hae Ri), IU, December, Yurisangja, Eun Ji Won, deeVine, See Ya

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Wow, those tees were given by Hottests? That's very noble of them to do that for him & his crew.

silence457, Ok, I don't agree with you but I'll respect your opinion. Good luck to 2PM tomorrow!

Anyways, if you were planning to stay up & watch 2PM, they won't be on Music Bank this week guys, for the 1st time ever since their comeback. Which means they are probably preparing and practicing for their new Single performance. They might even be filming the Music Video. *Cross Fingers* but doubt it. God I hope its Back 2 U...

oh no that's one more week I have to wait. I hope they will film an MV, and I hope it will be a serious MV, not like other times when they halfass put together backstage scenes.

but I still feel like this is not a good time for promotion. If jaebeom's issue didn't happen, they would have had two months to promote before the year-end awards. now they have to promote the second single all through new year.

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

Wow I'm way behind on the Jay Park updates, I'm glad to see him still competing in what he loves. I don't know why everyone is so upset over the posting of these videos. Jay Park probably knows that people are recording his b-boy battles, whether it's because of him in it or other people just want to tape a battle. He's out in the public, it's inevitable that these videos would eventually hit Youtube or some other website.

It's kind of funny when people are talking about privacy, but time and time again there's always comments from 2pm fans seeing Jay and approaching him to ask. You would think that every time Jay says "No!" when asked if it's him, the fans would get the point but of course not...they are just being fans! :lol: All this drama reminds me of Jason Bieber being on the news today because he had a free concert, where he kept telling his fans to move back because they were getting too close to the stage...but they didn't and over 100 teenage girls reportedly suffered an injury. The fireman who was being interviewed seemed like he was trying not to laugh too! :blush:

Anyways, I actually think these videos will do him some good, fans in Korea can now actually see what Jay Park has always loved from day one and perhaps understand the different culture and home that Jay Park is from.

i really like their shirt.

just Jae rockin it makes him shine brighter..

since it is his fave. color.

and i'm pretty sure pics of him and his crew is okay to be posted right.

so nebody has more??

share share share. :DD

the recent pic of him looks like when he was in his trainee days.

baby needs to cut his hair~ missing his (somewhat) mo-hawk.

Guest cheezychunnie

Remember infinity challenge that 2PM was in?here's a latest news on that

rice-project :)

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

Recently, 6 membered boy band 2PM has revealed that they received rice from the production team of MBC's 'Infinity Challenge' about a month ago.

On a phone interview with JYP Entertainment and Money Today (Star News) on the 15th, JYPE stated "About a month ago, the production team gave us a call asking us to come and get our rice. They said that since the boys worked together, they should get a share of the harvest. We brought it back to their dorms and will be saving some for Jaebum back in America."

CREDITS: STAR NEWS(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS), kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY

yeah,that's what the article talk about..its confirm that Khun will be in that film...

that's what i understand from that article :)

-edit-

on the other note,im sooo glad that jay wore the t-shirt that was given by Hottest

that juz show that he really loves his fan :D

juz dont go overboard like what i've stated b4,watch that video and leave..DO NOT LEAVE ANY COMMENT

respect the video owner...

and i agree wif Labacookie

that's not Jay's account and leaving comment there was really rude..especially when u argue wif the vid owner...

that's really not right,

this prolly wud make Jay feel bad and who knows he might not participate in b-boy battle ever again...

remember LOVE & RESPECT,people...

Guest Labacookie

About allkpop, it is a matter if choice whether you want to watch the video or not. It is up to you. You can possibly ignore the news and they will get less readers. Or you can click the news and go ahead "invade his privacy" like you all had said.

LMAO. Oh yes. Because without Soompi 2PM thread members, they would be hurting for readership. :lol: You're preaching to the choir. Even if we all opted not to view the news story, Allkpop has a huge network, including 2ONEDAY, where no doubt a good portion of the people who viewed the article came from.

True, people can make the choice to view the article, but it would have been better if it hadn't been shared with Allkpop in the first place. We aren't a highly-viewed and influencial news source. We're a fan forum. Even though I wasn't crazy about the idea, I will say this: People had been sharing videos of Jay here for awhile, but there wasn't this kind of chaos until Allkpop got wind of it. Just think about that.

I don't know why everyone is so upset over the posting of these videos. Jay Park probably knows that people are recording his b-boy battles, whether it's because of him in it or other people just want to tape a battle. He's out in the public, it's inevitable that these videos would eventually hit Youtube or some other website.

It's not so much an issue of Jay as it is of the account owner, who did not post those videos specifically to show fans how Jay was doing. That's his account for bboy videos. And yet he's under siege by 2PM fans, some of whom are being rude to him, and even making rude comment about other crews. He did not give permission for the videos to be shared like this, and that was the problem. So even if fans wanted to visit the account to see Jay and how he's doing, odds are they won't be able to because it's likely the guy will stop posting vids and may even close his account to escape the fangirls. :(

Also, let's not argue about awards...they haven't happened yet anyway. I maintain the belief that the boys definitely won't walk away empty-handed, but regardless we should just wait and see and not get into a huge debate over what hasn't even happened yet. :D

EDIT from the article below:

Fans left supportive comments and messages on YouTube, pleading for him to come back and show them his dance moves in Korea.

*facepalm*

And this is exactly the problem. Fans should understand that this is NOT Jay's account, those videos were not posted for 2PM fans (the account holder even said so) and that they should leave their "well-wishing" on 2PM forums, and not some stranger's account who is probably sick to death of the entire fandom.

Ugh.

Guest xoxoxox

Jaebom dance video has fans begging for more

15184346.jpg

After 2PM’s main vocalist Jae-beom bowed out of Korea’s music industry and returned home to the U.S., the 22-year old has now regrouped with his B-boys in his hometown of Seattle.

Jae-beom and his crew, Art of Movement (AOM) recently placed first at a break-dancing competition and video footage of his fancy footwork surfaced on the Web over the weekend.

Fans were excited to watch Jae-beom donning his black t-shirt with the crew’s pink logo that his fans supposedly gave to him as a gift and his B-boy crew battle it out with another rival group, Stale Moves, in Seattle’s Winter Nights B-boy competition.

Fans left supportive comments and messages on YouTube, pleading for him to come back and show them his dance moves in Korea.

Jae-beom Park, or Jay Park, is a Korean-American who was born and raised in Seattle. CEO Park Jin-young of JYP Entertainment recruited him into the Korean boy-band, 2PM, but he left abruptly in September after his MySpace page, which contained derogatory comments about Korea written years earlier, sparked a controversy.

source:joongangdaily

Guest cheezychunnie

091215 SSTV GDA Red Carpet 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwjahtlbVoc

cr:iamkimsora2

and i found a petition to ban Yang Yang salon...this is a team that

in-charge wif 2PM hair-style..hehe..:D :D :D :D

Hottest are really cute...no wonder Jay loves Hottest :D

their hair-style is not that bad in my opinion :)

juz need a lil' hair cut nowadays :D

Guest myluvtvxq

NOW It's time for blaming someone :lol:

First JYP

Second Nichkhun

Who is the next ?

Teacyon , Junsu , Junho , Chansong , Wooyong or Jay

If you receive a luck and the other one don't ....

I understand NOW why Khun just keep to stand back and never to speak when they won.

sori cut ur post.....

may i know why nickhun just keep stand back and never to speak when they won...?????

thankz....

Guest pinkywinky

Nichkhun’s debute movie'Shining Diploma' to start shooting in January, next year

2PM’s Nichkhun has confirmed that he had accepted the role and will star in 'Shining Diploma', his silver screen debut.

Nichkhun Horvejkul, a Thai who was raise in the states, now working in Korea as a member of Idol group named 2PM disclosed that before he became a singer, he had appeared in some Thai advertisements, as well as, had worked as a model and a MC since 2008. Therefore, he is quite well known as a well-rounded guy and has been receiving a lot of love form fans.

'Shining Diploma' is the story about a mother (starring Lee mi suk) who dropped out form High school but she have to study in order to get a diploma for the sake of her first son. This movie was written and directed by Lee Seon, the director of 'The Case of Itaewon Homicide'

JYP Entertainment revealed that “Since Nichkhun will act in this movie, he will be able to show his hidden abilities and gain more experiences as an entertainer” and they further added that “Because there is 1 month left before the movie starts shooting, he have to continue his activities along with attending an acting class. We cannot wait to see his new role as an actor”

'Shining Diploma' will be shooted in the middle of January, next year.

source : pingbook , 2pm-online

:D :D :D

Archived