☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

woot!! as soon as the vid was on allkpop the video were flooded

wif comments and the worst thing is that the owner of the vid

is soooo pissed off...what make it worst is that some hottest

start to argue wif the vid owner..owh,man!

i really hope Hottest dont leave comment at all,juz watch the freakin' video!

sorry...im juz mad

Who was that ghostly face amongst 2PM?

untitled9.jpg

cr:k-bites

for me,its toooo friggin scary!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojojoba

Good job people, for spreading the news like wildfire!

The more this happens, I doubt Jay would come back at all. Just let him be for now. We all want to know how he is doing but can't we be quiet about it? If this keeps happening none of us will be able to find out anything anymore.

I've said this a few weeks ago, Jay will come back. But now really with all these info being leaked, I have no idea. Seriously, we all miss him. Put yourself in his shoe, do you want this attention still? This negative attention? Bad publicity is better than no publicity but the fact is at the moment he is not an idol anymore. SO STOP.

Anyways on a lighter note, I really hope they promote Tired of Waiting, I wanna see how the vocals turns out.

All Night Long is for sure going to be banned if it gets promoted... so let's just enjoy it ourselves ;) Maybe they can sing it at concerts or something hehe that would be more special.... right?

I hope they do make a MV but knowing what usually happens, the second MV is not as well done, but I do like Only You's MV... if it is something like that I guess I would not mind.

i SOOO agree with you!! the moment i saw that video up on allkpop, i was burning mad like fire. some people just do not understand the term privacy.

i hope people in this thread understands his situation, even new fans on this thread, please.

and that picture of jay on top, the one with AOM, hope she removes it or else we will have another article on allkpop or something. i dont know

hope i will not see this happen again( although chances are low)

Guest Shira_DBSJ

i was supposed to be a forever-silent-reader on soompi but when i found out they put the video was leaked..i was so angry... >.<

i mean yeah, i know..we, you and all of us miss jay like mad, but still.. -shakes head-

and the scary thing is, some people even bashing the owner of the video.. thats not cool D:

i understand, cos we all feel and hoping for his comeback...and i believe that he will..

but for now..can we just respect his privacy D:

anyways, since i'm here..i guess i should join the discussion with you guys and no i'm not a new member..i registered last year :)

hmm im stuck between i was crazy about you and tired of waiting cos both are my favs. but i think it'll be cool if they can promote i was crazy about you! i mean, i love the chorus and the rapping part.. somehow the song makes me wow :D

@cheezychunnie

hahah i saw the pic on kbites..very..creepy XD

but my guess..i think it's either chansung or junho.

the hairstyle looks like junho's but somehow i feel it's chansung XD

allkpop will never stop hounding Jay, because it brings in the hits and thats what they are all about. And here's their thanks to the snitch:

Thanks to Stryker411 for the tip!

Whoever you are, I hope you realize that you have made so many people angry with you, including the good guy who made and uploaded the video in the first place. Very immature behavior on your part; show some restraint, please.

We have to remember that it is up to us to protect Jay, because he really has no one else out there. JYP may be a good guy (giving him the benefit of the doubt) but he has said himself he doesn't like being a producer and doesn't want to do it any more. So unlike another kpop star (who will remain nameless even though he got in a lot of trouble but is being carefully protected by HIS management team) Jay is at the mercy of all netizens. JYPE has and will continue to do nothing to protect him. It's all up to us.

im glad that J is doing fine...but still wish that he'll come back soon...miss him so much...

BTW i watched the clip of his gr...he's awesome...looks good....

im not sure that it's just me to see that but somehow i feel that he's still not ready to come back....

anyway....never tired of waiting...

Nope, not anytime soon but lets embrace that he knows of his other life and that he likely is going to return but with a more confident presence.

Saw him this weekend as well. He looks well =)

I actually think tht Fans r invading Jay's privacy, some of us r worse than those TV programs

It's not about JYP who doesn bring him back but we fans havn given Jay a space

some fangirls actually went to b-boy events just to see him there...

sigh~~just let that boy be

Guest Soulhead

JYPE has and will continue to do nothing to protect him. It's all up to us.

You are a little to harsh...Have you seen that ,right after Jay departure a lot of people became less angry and feel pity for him ? If Jay didn't leave 2PM in September ,now he will probably be the public ennemi n°1 (like JYP said).In the same time JYP has protect his money and he has protect Jay from all the insult and anti...(so,JYP's money protection and Jay safe => same purpose) This is my point of view,of course...

Good job people, for spreading the news like wildfire!

The more this happens, I doubt Jay would come back at all. Just let him be for now. We all want to know how he is doing but can't we be quiet about it? If this keeps happening none of us will be able to find out anything anymore.

I've said this a few weeks ago, Jay will come back. But now really with all these info being leaked, I have no idea. Seriously, we all miss him. Put yourself in his shoe, do you want this attention still? This negative attention? Bad publicity is better than no publicity but the fact is at the moment he is not an idol anymore. SO STOP.

I totally agree...

I saw the vid on AKP about 1h after seeing it here, I was soooo upset!

They don't know when they must to stop, but it's like other medias... they don't mind invading people's privacy as long as they have their news done... >.>

Anyway, like many others I would like them to promote Tired of Waiting, it's so an addictive song ~

Guest Labacookie

Thanks to Allkpop, it's likely the guy who posted the video will probably close his account. I can't believe fans are arguing with him. How immature and ridiculous can you get? I hate the idea of people encroaching on Jay's privacy and being so disrespectful about it. Hasn't he been through enough?

The whole thing is so embarrassing. :(

Guest theblazenazn

I woke up and saw the 1st video on AllKPop. I was like wtf.. We worked so hard here to protect it.

One of the members forgot to remove the link from their quote but its not their fault.

I can't believe they posted the video, gave out the name of his crew & the opposing crew.

They pointed out exactly when you can spot him too. The article ends with Thanks to Stryker411 for the tip!

Now that video will uploaded to all the portals in Korea and pretty soon screen caps on the news. You guys don't have ask for the person to remove it, there's no point.

Oh well, at least its not the other video where it was all him but only for a couple seconds in the video.

Anyways, lets move on...

MELON Award Update:

Alot of People have been asking this: The Melon Award will be Broadcasted Via Melon.Com Stream/Live show. It will be on Wednesday the 16th at around 7PM Korean Time.

This is 5AM Eastern U.S. & 2AM Pacific U.S.

Everyone can watch here: tv.zeroboy.net/solinren

Voting ends very early tomorrow.

2PM is up for 4 Awards. Nichkhun & Taecyeon will have a special stage.

Hold your breath because its not confirmed yet but 2PM themself might perform the new song they will be promoting & not Heartbeat. PLEASE LET IT BE BACK 2 U!!!

Melon has not confirm anything for sure yet, so it might be Heartbeat or even no 2PM peformance at all ( I HIGHLY DOUBT IT)

***EDIT: SBS Gayo Daejun will also be at the end of December. Last year it was on the 29th. SuJu & SNSD will have a special stage together but 2PM is still not confirmed yet. More than likely, there will be a Male-Group Dance Battle like last year where Jaebeom represented 2PM. I wonder who will represent 2PM this year........................... I'm trying to think of who is the Best Dancer besides Jay???? For some reason I feel like it will be between Taecyeon, Junho, & Wooyoung to represent 2PM if the Dance Battle happens again........ Hmmmm....

Jay During Last Year's Battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6NTvlWJXUc

Guest sapharia

I'm a silent reader on soompi, but I would like to say something to everyone. I did see the recent bboying video of Jay and I was hoping that allkpop wouldn't get their hands on it, but I was wrong. =_= I like the fact that some fans are letting other fans see how Jay is and what he's been up to, but there are just some fans out there that doesn't understand and know the meaning of privacy. And for allkpop, they know Jay is big news, so whatever information they can get on him will allow them to get more readers/comments on their website. Please keep in mind that anyone from around the world can visit allkpop.com, including the korean media.

I think its best if everyone please refrain from posting anymore future videos of Jay on this thread. As much as I want to see them and have some devoted and understand fans see them, its just too risky and will find its way on allkpop. So please, if you do find the videos, keep it to yourself.

I also want to say how proud I am of the boys! They're def on a roll winning awards from MAMA, GDA, and the music shows. Of course, awards aren't everything. =p I can def tell that they're putting in a lot of effort and trying their best in each single performance of Heartbeat (I love the different endings). I'm pretty sure Jay is proud of them. I'm glad that they've all been smiling lately, it also puts a smile to my face.

I'm really glad that they're promoting a new song after HB. I thought it would've been so wasteful if JYP didn't let them, especially since they released an album. Since they promoted 2 songs from their last mini album, it only makes sense to promote at least 2-3 songs on an album, right? I really hope they promote Tired of Waiting. But others have said that that particular song of theirs is already being promoted in that one movie. So my next choice would be.... *drumroll please* All Night Long. xD <3333 After seeing Khun do his oh-so-smooth-and-sexy dance moves to a tidbit of the song for their comeback stage, I'm DYING to see how the whole performance would look like. kekeke But it's kinda unlikely that they'll promote that song. =p

Guest lady_bug

in response to theblazenazn

As much as I would wish Jay would return and participate in the dance battle, he needs time with his family and friends. However, I think Junho should take the challenge because I think he is the second best dancer in 2pm. I love the rest, but...

Anyways, I heard JYP said that there was a dance battle between bb and 2pm and bb won. I believe he mentioned this during family outing. Anyways, I was wondering if this was before or after Jay left.

Guest ephemeral.

[Fanmade} TaecYeon in every SNSD's face members

http://myimgs.net/images/upve.jpg

cr:Bestiz

LOL. Taec looks good as Sooyoung, Jessica and Hyoyeon.

woot!! as soon as the vid was on allkpop the video were flooded

wif comments and the worst thing is that the owner of the vid

is soooo pissed off...what make it worst is that some hottest

start to argue wif the vid owner..owh,man!

i really hope Hottest dont leave comment at all,juz watch the freakin' video!

sorry...im juz mad

Who was that ghostly face amongst 2PM?

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/j...r/untitled9.jpg

cr:k-bites

for me,its toooo friggin scary!!!

I'm upset that the video has been leaked.

But I'm just as guilty for watching it and invading his privacy. ;___;

I just hope people would be more subtle about this video,

As for the face, it gives off a Chansung vibe, but that's Junho's height? xD

Guest silence457

I woke up and saw the 1st video on AllKPop. I was like wtf.. We worked so hard here to protect it.

One of the members forgot to remove the link from their quote but its not their fault.

I can't believe they posted the video, gave out the name of his crew & the opposing crew.

They pointed out exactly when you can spot him too. The article ends with Thanks to Stryker411 for the tip!

Now that video will uploaded to all the portals in Korea and pretty soon screen caps on the news. You guys don't have ask for the person to remove it, there's no point.

Oh well, at least its not the other video where it was all him but only for a couple seconds in the video.

Anyways, lets move on...

MELON Award Update:

Alot of People have been asking this: The Melon Award will be Broadcasted Via Melon.Com Stream/Live show. It will be on Wednesday the 16th at around 7PM Korean Time.

This is 5AM Eastern U.S. & 2AM Pacific U.S.

Everyone can watch here: tv.zeroboy.net/solinren

Voting ends very early tomorrow.

2PM is up for 4 Awards. Nichkhun & Taecyeon will have a special stage.

Hold your breath because its not confirmed yet but 2PM themself might perform the new song they will be promoting & not Heartbeat. PLEASE LET IT BE BACK 2 U!!!

Melon has not confirm anything for sure yet, so it might be Heartbeat or even no 2PM peformance at all ( I HIGHLY DOUBT IT)

***EDIT: SBS Gayo Daejun will also be at the end of December. Last year it was on the 29th. SuJu & SNSD will have a special stage together but 2PM is still not confirmed yet. More than likely, there will be a Male-Group Dance Battle like last year where Jaebeom represented 2PM. I wonder who will represent 2PM this year........................... I'm trying to think of who is the Best Dancer besides Jay???? For some reason I feel like it will be between Taecyeon, Junho, & Wooyoung to represent 2PM if the Dance Battle happens again........ Hmmmm....

Jay During Last Year's Battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6NTvlWJXUc

I don't want to believe it but it seems that 2PM will not get any awards at Melon. No group performance = no awards. SNSD and Super Junior will just dominate again, like how they did at Gold Disk.

Edit:

Let's do some last-minute prediction:

2009 Artist: either SNSD or SNSD

2009 Album: either SNSD or 2PM, but more likely SNSD since Gee was massive this year

2009 Song: Super Junior or SNSD

2009 Star: DBSK or SNSD. 2PM definitely has no chance at this award.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Guest Labacookie

^

^

It's hard for me to believe 2PM will walk away from the Melon awards empty handed. :) They've done really well this year, I think they'll get at least one award. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Guest theblazenazn

I don't want to believe it but it seems that 2PM will not get any awards at Melon. No group performance = no awards. SNSD and Super Junior will just dominate again, like how they did at Gold Disk.

You shouldn't say stuff like this, silence457. You always say stuff Jay's not coming back & 2PM will disband which cause arguments & it makes seem like you are trolling this thread which is what it looks like sometimes so its just better to avoid it. Like I said, its unconfirmed, they will more than likely have a group performance, it could even be a new single or Heartbeat.

I'm more than sure 2PM win will something. I don't wanna jinx it so I'll just say I HOPE they will win one of the Daesung.

Besides, I heard Melon has the right to give out more than one award per category but we will see. They won a Double - Triple Crown Last Week! There's no denying they are showing a strong presence going into the MELON Award.

EDIT: Don't listen to silence457!!! (Two Posts Under) They're obviously trolling this thread, Just ignore! Sales from 2PM new album & heartbeat are Included from the time frame January 1st 2009 to December 15th 2009 - Midnight when polls close & other criteria for determining the winners are done. 2NE1, GD, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior ALL HAVE NOT BEEN MENTION TO HAVE SEPERATE GROUP STAGE like 2PM. So it doesn't mean they wont win!! Keep the faith! Good luck 2PM!

They're in the Top 3 for all the Daesung voting (Only 20%)!

2009 Artist: 3rd Place

2009 Album:2nd Pace

2009 Song: 3rd Place

he is chansung for sure....while getting off the car...the eye and hairstyle...

lol that is chansung :D but still so creepy lol! I cant wait for melon tomorrow :D

I want to watch their new performance :D

Guest silence457

You shouldn't say stuff like this, silence457. You always say stuff Jay's not coming back & 2PM will disband which cause arguments & it makes seem like you are trolling this thread which is what it looks like sometimes so its just better to avoid it. Like I said, its unconfirmed, they will more than likely have a group performance, it could even be a new single or Heartbeat.

I'm more than sure 2PM win will something. I don't wanna jinx it so I'll just say I HOPE they will win one of the Daesung.

Besides, I heard Melon has the right to give out more than one award per category but we will see. They won a Double - Triple Crown Last Week! There's no denying they are showing a strong presence going into the MELON Award.

sadly, the new album Heartbeat does not count because it does not fall into the period that Melon counted the online sales.

And you cannot deny that based on online sales, 2PM has some major competition there. There are only like 4 awards that 2PM competes in, but it's not exclusive award like "Best male group" or something like that. All 4 awards have big nominees like SNSD, Super Junior, SHinee, GD and 2NE1. So it's actually likely that they won't win anything, especially considering the fact that there has been no mention of their group performance at all.

^ here you go....ummm i believe it's safe for me to repost it here right?

recent photo of our Leadjay <------- PM me if you wanna see it...i did post up the pic but blah blah.... i mean if that person that post it earlier didn't want us to see it then why even post or mention it in the first place... gee golly...people are going to ask about it and it's gonna get leak no matter what...thats that

So i was complaining, i think a day ago how much i wanted to see a new picture of our Leadjay on his thread and poof my wish came true....keke

Baby looks good as usual...god, words can't describe how much i miss him. love those pink nikes on him and the matching t-shirts ^_^

Plus i’m glad he’s able to enjoy one of the many things he likes doing! good healing time for him…

Yes I was selfish to post up the photo, but I did it because I knew some HOTTEST like you are having a hard time without Jay atm & would appreciate a recent photo of him.

I took it off because I didn't want what happened to the AOM video on allkpop happen to this photo & it is also why I only provided a thumbnail version.

Please understand. If I left it on for too long, or if the photo is continually re-posted, some idiot will leak it to allkpop.

Archived