☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guliko_kib

I found this vid when 2pm went to Thailand last time b4 Jay left Korea around a week.

It so touch and make me tear up.

Jay wore a same outfit as when he left Korea.

I found this vid when 2pm went to Thailand last time b4 Jay left Korea around a week.

It so touch and make me tear up.

Jay wore a same outfit as when he left Korea.

^ thank you for sharing, he wore the same thing when he went back to seattle except for the pants & his expression :(

The Hanami pictures give off a bittersweet feeling~ but I think these are my favorite pictures so far for the past 3 months. Its nice to see the seven of them...all smiling....and Jay i missssssssss you soooooo much! *sniff sniff*

Awwww, im so proud of the boys! congratulations <3

Guest ephemeral.

OH MY GOD WOOYOUNG'S ARMS AND ABS. <3 lol

He's starting to smile more ~ ^__^

And loving Khun's pics for Paris Baguette.

He's so much more cuter without... makeup on his eyebags? xD

The MV teaser of My Color is out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYn3GtVJM1M

Ooooh, there's going to be an MV?

For some reason, the beat reminds me of 10 out of 10, haha.

for those of u who are looking for Idol Show Ep 10,

you can try this link

Idol Show ep 10

credits: TheHottestELF.

OMG. THANK YOU.

This was by far, my favorite episode, and 11 too. MT. <3

You can just see them having so much fun playing hide-and-seek.

---

LOL JYP's finally sharing his rice cakes.

Junho and Taec imitating JYP. They look happy.

And I spot Wooyoung's cheeks. :'D

CONGRATULATIONS 2PM.

Today's perf was cute lmao.

Wooyoung's stare was... *DIES*

Khun got his revenge from Taec for doodling cats ~ Okcat. <3

And he finally got to do the ending and talk ~

But did I just hear Chansung scream "HOT CHEESE?" HOTTEST, saranghaeyo. xD

He was so cute picking stuff up from the ground, running from one side to the other ~

Khun's favorite saying

after that visit with the kids who wrote all those bad words on his shirt

woah..does anyone have a clip to this?

I can't believe lil kids would write bad words on our innocent and cute Khunnie's shirt?? :(((

And for the MusicBank win today, did khun say "thank you Jay"..?

2PM pictures series episode 3: OK TAEC YEON

There are a lot more gifs in this episode than Nichkhun and Jaebeom's episodes. Why? You know Okcat looks the best (and the most hilarious) when he is in action :)

SO ATTRACTIVE:

HILARIOUS:

all pics taken from daum

Guest entermuriel

didn't see anyone sharing these pictures... keke

these seem to be from Paris Baguette website:

and new individual wallpapers(?) from Paris Baguette as well:

credit 2pm-online

extra... cause i always gotta put something about Leadja up keke

woah..does anyone have a clip to this?

I can't believe lil kids would write bad words on our innocent and cute Khunnie's shirt?? :(((

And for the MusicBank win today, did khun say "thank you Jay"..?

2PM did volunteer work at Taean, it's been deleted from youtube but you can download it from 2oneday. He did say Thank You Jay

Guest ephemeral.

2PM pictures series episode 3: OK TAEC YEON

There are a lot more gifs in this episode than Nichkhun and Jaebeom's episodes. Why? You know Okcat looks the best (and the most hilarious) when he is in action :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/f44kzs.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/ohqpp1.jpg

2Oh my god Okcat. <3

He's so charming in the second link, his smile.. *o*

I remember every fan account I read, they all said Taec was like a god in RL. xD

extra... cause i always gotta put something about Leadja up keke

http://i46.tinypic.com/x5ujo2.gif

LOL. Jay. <3

I love it whenever he makes his eyes double. xD

"A couple of weeks ago, 2PM and Kim Tae Hee's CF for Paris Baguette was released. Well here is another treat from the boys, as the track for the CF "My Love", is now out!

You can download the song for free on the official Paris Baguette site (only in Korean).

With the release of this catchy tune, 2PM will also hold an event on December 7th at Myung Dong. Fans will have an opportunity to take a Christmas polaroid photo with the members themselves!

Each year in Korea, many bakeries hold big events in the winter. Some even give out free bear hats, which are only available when these events are going on, or until it is out of stock. So if any of you are close to a bakery store in Korea, grab one now before its too late!"

source: allkpop

How exactly can I download the track off that site?

Guest nancypha

first off, congrats to our boys win! even though i'm kind of late. >.<

and thanks for the taec pictures (Max23), LOL. he's so cuute! ^___^

lol, but i'll like to share something with you guys. ^^ lol

i don't think anyone shared this? correct me if i'm wrong

credits: music3chick @yt

IF YOU'RE A JUNSU BIAS, IT'S A MUST WATCH, lol

junsu dancing to jyp's, don't leave me =] too cuuuute! ^^

i've been pretty obsessed with jyp's song lately and i found that, haha [:

edit: oh, and it was probably recorded back when the boys took a tour to the states. ^^

Guest pinkPABOsings

YAY! Thanks for all the Taec pictures and gifs. They brought a smile to my face after a very stressful day at work.

Anywho because we were talking about biases and all of that loveliness I wanted to ask a question of my own:

WHICH MEMBERS WOULD YOU HAVE LIKED TO SEE ON MNET SCANDAL?? WHY??

I know this question has be asked already after I think Khun's Scandal came out but I was just wondering again.

Anywho, I've got three....I would have loved to see Su, Jay, and Ho on MNET Scandal. I have a feeling Su would have been the type of guy who did everything for the girl over those seven days. And if he couldn't do it he would have found a way to. I mean, after hearing that Su was the member who related the most to Again and Again's lyrics I really wanted to know what he was like in a relationship. Same goes for Junho. The JunBros give off this type of vibe to me that says even if they were dating a noona they would try their hardest to be the "strength" of the relationship. You know, like dependable and available even when they couldn't be. And Jay I would have loved to see because I think he'd be a boyfriend that would be more then just that. He'd be like the best friend and the boyfriend. Someone you could call up and talk to when you were having a horrible day as well as the person who could hug you tight, hold you close, and say everything was going to be okay. On top of that, the kid is just HILARIOUS. It would have been interesting. Chansung and Wooyoung I think would have been really awkward because Chan is really a magnae and though he would LIKE to be the "strength" in the relationship he still seems kind of innocent and shy about it. Wooyoung would have probably been REALLY interesting becuase he hasn't had a girlfriend at the same time, because he hasn't had a girlfriend, I think it would have been really hard for him and really awkward for him. I would have hated to see him get somewhat attached to a girl KNOWING that he couldn't be close to her as he would have liked to after the show was over. Anyways, that's just my take on it. SO what about YOU GUYS????

found some article on www.2oneday.com newspeper...JYP staff worker's account of Khun

if you guys wanna know..just want to share ^^

i agree with the article..maybe the reason why he's quiet thease day is because of Jay.

i think they are like a close friend ^^

Archived