☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

hello everyone,

The soompi fan clubs just launched, check it out and join the 2pm fan club to support them @ http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/2pm

its only been a few hours are they are at 5th place, in terms of members.

(you can also use the spazzbox to let out any crazy fandom posts that you are not usually allowed to do in topics ^ ^ lol)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

Park Jin Young(JYP) juz performed at music bank..before performance KBS kinda did a lil; interview

backstage,u can see 2PM boys with him fooling around like the usual 2PM..looking at their relationship,

its hard to say that JYP is a bad man... they even share the same dressing room :)

will post the link of the vid once i got it.. :)

[091204] JYP With 2PM Backstage MB Scene 뮤뱅 카운트다운 - 박진영

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Ti-o-mNzY

cr:iamkimsora2

2PM juz performed 'heartbeat' this time the last part was done by NICHKHUN!!!! its a lil'

erm...unique..

AND THEY WON!!!!!!CONGRATZ!!!!!!!

2PM HEARTBEAT MUSIC BANK 20091204

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2IKZpHFCOo

2PM won on music bank+encore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZj-FKaPWig

CR:sanakujira2nd

p/s:its lil quite in here today..no one celebrating wif me?? :)

to thefirstmoment777>>>my name???not telling..haha!!im not sumone famous no need

to know my name :) nice to meet u..

-edit-

091203 M Wide News - 2PM Taecyeon's Fashion Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDLB3Ez0rI

iamkimsora2

Guest thefirstmoment777

Park Jin Young(JYP) juz performed at music bank..before performance KBS kinda did a lil; interview

backstage,u can see 2PM boys with him fooling around like the usual 2PM..looking at their relationship,

its hard to say that JYP is a bad man... they even share the same dressing room :)

will post the link of the vid once i got it.. :)

[091204] JYP With 2PM Backstage MB Scene 뮤뱅 카운트다운 - 박진영

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Ti-o-mNzY

cr:iamkimsora2

2PM juz performed 'heartbeat' this time the last part was done by NICHKHUN!!!! its a lil'

erm...unique..

AND THEY WON!!!!!!

U r so fast ^^ I have just finished watching 2PM =))

This is the first time I watch them at home so I feel so excited =))

The ending this time is new but I prefer the Inki ending =))

The backstage vid is cute, the boys never fail to make me lol =))

2PM WON AGAIN !!! KING WANG JJANG !!!

p/s: I want to know ur name :D what's ur name cheezychunnie

Guest dawnded

for those of u who are looking for Idol Show Ep 10,

you can try this link

Idol Show ep 10

credits: TheHottestELF.

Just happen to come across this last week...

so far i can only see Ep 10... 11 and the rest just go to madam2pmsubs...

hope i've helped :)

OH MY GOD! thank youuuuuuuu.

Anyway, was it just me or did Wooyoung say "Bogoshipda" duuring musicbank encore today?

Was he saying"I miss you" to Jay? Or was I hearing things?

Congrats to the boys! Khunnie avenged for Junho at the end lol nice ending like it

thx everyone for sharing :)

I love Jay pics+gifs spam Thank you so much Max23 :D He's so cute. love him so much <3

do u guys still remember the pic of Taec at the airport? and lmao I found this on Bestiz... Taec's t-shirt screen is...hmm...interesting? xD I counldn't stop laughing for a whole 5 minutes srsly

Taec, you are so thoughtful =)

ec9a94eb8688ebb490eb9db.jpg

Guest Crunchies

2PM 091202 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards

th_091202_10_danjisoo.jpg th_091202_11_danjisoo.jpg th_091202_6_danjisoo.jpg th_091202_9_danjisoo.jpg

th_091202_12_danjisoo.jpg th_091202_13_danjisoo.jpg th_091202_1_danjisoo.jpg

th_091202_2_danjisoo.jpg th_091202_5_danjisoo.jpg

Credit as tagged.

I hope these aren't shared yet. And I'm new in sharing, so I hope I did it correctly. (:

& CONGRATULATIONS TO 2PM! :)

Nichkhun's ending was his revenge to Taecyeon. Hah.

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS 2PM WINNING #1!!!

I'm so happy and proud of them. The performance today was slick and powerful.

The ending was not my favorite, but I thought Khun was cute. Plus he gets to take

revenge on Taec for doodling all over his book by killing him. LOL. Now Taec needs to learn

not to make Khun mad or he's gonna get you and your dead meat...hehe...Khun's favorite saying

after that visit with the kids who wrote all those bad words on his shirt. JYP and 2PM boys in

the waiting room were so cute. He finally shares his rice cake with the guys and they are so happy.

You get to see the boys relax and crack smiles, esp Woo.The guys dancing to No Love No More was adorable.

I love the ending too. They were like a mafia and Junsu being his gangsta self...hehe

Thank you for Hanami pics badtzmarujung :D

I love this CF the most because there are 7 members and they all look real happy =')

Finally our Prince Khunnie pics are out :D He's sooo cute aw <3

001z.jpg

002u.jpg

003kh.jpg

004s.jpg

005nt.jpg

006k.jpg

007wg.jpg

008be.jpg

009js.jpg

010dl.jpg

Full of expressions with the boys xD Chansung's ones are funny

001bc.jpg

002oq.jpg

003kg.jpg

004yhc.jpg

005od.jpg

006y.jpg

007yfy.jpg

dang check out Woo baby's guns o_o Boy is ripped!

008ml.jpg

I see another abs!

009v.jpg

010bm.jpg

011oqk.jpg

012de.jpg

013jpo.jpg

015c.jpg

:D

016xp.jpg

cr: 2pm-online.com

^aigoo...i saw woodong's smile again..*scrolls down* OMO..he showed his chest...weh..put some clothes on...i still want my cute ssanti dancer...T___T

ahem..anyway,,i just saw their perf on mubank and it was nice specially the ending..I laughed when i saw it..XD khun took taec's heart..it was revenge for the doodling on his book..^___^ and he punished taec so that he'll stop tearing and showing his abs on tv and return to being OKDaeri or the fashion terrorist XD..peace.

cute chansung picking up the mc cards..^__^

and for some reason i remebered khun's anger in wild bunny when jay, taec and chan went to the club and left them at the karaoke..XD ...

2PM FIGHTING!!

Guest JenA313

CONGRATS 2PM : THEY REALLY TOOK ALL THOSE MUTIZENS BY STORM keekeke~

so happy for them!!!^^

anyway,anyone noes if theyre gonna perform at MELon award??i so hope they will,and win as well kekeke~that would totally complete the year for them!

btw,can you guys gimme download link for WILD BUNNY, almost all the utube vids were removed TT____________TT

now i'm bangin my head in regret for not dl-ing it before!!

pleaseee,anyone??

thx badtzmarujung & widdy for those lovely pics :lol:

love the hanami pics.. they're so happy, colorful, and love each other lol

and woo's muscle *drool*

boy, eat more will you?? then show us your abs :lol:

well, i really have a feeling that the boys are lurking on soompi lol..

esp the english speaker who love internet, our Oktizen.. :lol:

don't know.. this just suddenly cross my mind after i watched today's mubank..

just couples days ago there's a disscussion about Khun being silence these days, not so talkative

and today we finally hear Khun's word after winning mutizen (even Junsu let Khun say something)

lol.. maybe it's just a coincidence... just want to speak my mind up

and that would be epic though!!

Guest christineseow

woah it's scary to see how fast this thread moves!

i was gone for one week and when im back, i spent hours catching up on everything i missed for the week! ;/ there's so much! but haha, it's a good thing!

and thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for the pictures!

i really appreciate the pictures!! haha & there were so many that i was saving halfway and gave up. instead, i saved this page. haha :D thank you for the pictures!

haha im slow i know but congrats the boys for the win on inki, the mobile chart & music bank!

when i got home today, i watched music bank live and was dying!

haha i had a week deprived of them! but the seeing the ending moves live on my tv was worth it! <3

oh & go vote for them for melon awards!

they are not even leading in any category. though in some they are in the second / third place, the gap between them and the currently leading artist are quite far of! ;'(

i got a shock when i saw who were leading in the votes. it seems like sm family will take home almost every award in the melon music awards.

so hottests lets do our part & not disappoint our boys!

& haha, anyone dont know the secret of voting more then once?

all you have to do is restart the page. as in go back to the home page and you can vote again. if you only refresh or try to click the same button again, you can only vote once.

for those who dont know where to vote,

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2009/11/26/how-to-...awards-2009/#tb

go vote vote vote!!

if all of us vote at least 10 times they will be able to catch up one! <3

Guest everybodyshout

omg thank you max23 for sharing those jaebum photos and gifs! pikture perfect <3

and what song do we think they should perform next?

well i'm all for "tired of waiting" i think that'll be a mega mega dance hit. (but i was thinking, maybe JYP's waiting for jaebum to come back early next year so they can practise the dance tgt and promote that song together as 7, it'll be the bomb! wishful thinking but there's no harm hoping right teehee <3 )

while many will opt for "all night long".. man.. i think the audience would feel like they're chillin' at a sauna

*dies*

YES!VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE it really won't take very long, at the most 10-15 minutes? <3

keep going to this page

Woah, thank you to everyone for posting such nice pictures!

I like the Hanami & Christmas pics the best ^_^

QUESTION

Does anyone have the links to the performances where Junsu and Chansung "die" at the end of the performance?

I've seen everyone "die" except for them.... Thank you to anyone who is able to help me!

Archived