☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest everybodyshout

^HAHAHA i burst out laughing at chansung's resemblance to tomoya nagase whose expression was so very random haha! and yeah i do agree that kwon and jay carry off the same aura at times, must be the haircut and almost similar bod... (kwon's v ripped as well) and lol taec and channing!!! nice vibe :D

2pm doing yoga i had to give a zen colour for this lol

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^HAHAHA i burst out laughing at chansung's resemblance to tomoya nagase whose expression was so very random haha! and yeah i do agree that kwon and jay carry off the same aura at times, must be the haircut and almost similar bod... (kwon's v ripped as well) and lol taec and channing!!! nice vibe :D

2pm doing yoga i had to give a zen colour for this lol

haha me too , but he always reminds me of tomoya nagase kekeke

yes i heard that Jay look a like Kwon so i put it like that :rolleyes:

i was thinking about taec ... who is look a like taec ??

and when i was searching i saw channing and i think about

Finally i put it look a like taec :D

---------------------

20090731_2pm_detail_full6.jpg

COOL & HOT isn't ? :blush:

Guest cheezychunnie

anyways 2PM ♥ Msg To Kim Taewoo In Support For His Upcoming Solo Concert

yes kimsora they are uber hyper over here, hilarious. <3 <3 <3

credits: iamkimsora2

and oh my that picture of junsu on the previous page = GLOMP!

thank u for the link..

theboys are really hyper these days esp junho..he's soo random! :D

found these old pic of our boys :)

69411836.jpg

86920039.gif

97746566.jpg

double J:Jay and Junsu love this pic coz they rarely caught by camera

being cute and dorky wif each other :)

82726796.jpg

55414836.gif

cr:daum

Guest guliko_kib

I heard from somewhere

that khun had a problem with his back b4

maybe he hasnt done any one.

If he doesnt have any problem i think he willing to do that part for sure.

I notice that Khun always wear back support .

:o I'm worry about his healthy cause Ending part is dangerous.

He use to say he had backache condition.

You've got sharp eyes! i never noticed it..

he must wear it under his clothes? i completely missed it..

it sucks a lot if one has back problems...i can tell you from personal experience, its pretty amazing that Khun can dance as well and as energetic as he does with a back problem and all

BACK !!!

2PM LOOK A LIKE <3

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/39/2pmlookalike.jpg

what you think of my thoughts of 2PM look a likes ?

and if you don't like it then i want to see what the

look a like you think of 2PM is perfect ;)

Just For FUN :D

^ sounds fun.... in my opinion i have to disagree with the jay and jokwon look a like ... i really can't see any resemblance, maybe a little when they took those predebut photos with their heads stuck together. I do see a little similarity with jay and brian from FTTS, a little not a whole lot from that episode of ISF. i do agree with junho and bi, i mean that is a given keke.

thanks for sharing... ^___^

------------------------------------------------------------

sharing these just for the heck of it... missing 7

tumblr_kttadkHZIj1qzhp76o1_500.jpg

^ i want a kiss too jay mommy keke

tumblr_ktphfxjuBb1qa52ozo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ksw7xb9kHK1qa1xoto1_500.jpg

^ this is how it should be *sigh*

2PM-55.gif

tumblr_kskzujPhBH1qa52ozo1_500.jpg

^ i missssssss youuuuuuuuuuuu bummmiiiieeeee

2pmalllowrider.gif

^ ummm ladies, i don't remember this being share here sooo enjoy... oh jay .... *nose bleed*

3903966352_d408c01f65_o.gif

^ sooooooooooooooo frigginnnnnnnnnnnnnn adorable.... ^__^

wv4rqd.gif

k1x7dj.gif

^ sharing because everyone is missing woo's smile and of course of jay...we have been missing u since...

^ sounds fun.... in my opinion i have to disagree with the jay and jokwon look a like ... i really can't see any resemblance, maybe a little when they took those predebut photos with their heads stuck together. I do see a little similarity with jay and brian from FTTS, a little not a whole lot from that episode of ISF. i do agree with junho and bi, i mean that is a given keke.

thanks for sharing... ^___^

I don't think so ,but it's your opinion and i respect it ;)

your welcome ~

------------------------------------------------------------

sharing these just for the heck of it... missing 7

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...zhp76o1_500.jpg

HAHAHA " Give mommy a kiss " NICE I WANT IT :P

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...ozo1_r1_500.jpg

WOOW cool , this is how it should be B)

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...a1xoto1_500.jpg

^ this is how it should be *sigh*

OMG so cool , I agree with you <3 love it

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...evue/2PM-55.gif

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...a52ozo1_500.jpg

^ i missssssss youuuuuuuuuuuu bummmiiiieeeee

i will cry >> plz don't kekeke

me too miss him so much

and the pic is so romantic <3

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...alllowrider.gif

^ ummm ladies, i don't remember this being share here sooo enjoy... oh jay .... *nose bleed*

haha this pic just for ladies , right ? :D

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...408c01f65_o.gif

^ sooooooooooooooo frigginnnnnnnnnnnnnn adorable.... ^__^

so cute <3

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...evue/wv4rqd.gif

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...evue/k1x7dj.gif

^ sharing because everyone is missing woo's smile and of course of jay...we have been missing u since...

woow is this star king but which episode ?! plz tell me iwant to watch it ><!

Thanx for your opinion & for sharing this pics with as

kamsameda >> is that right " thanX " :)

-------

i want to share this pic with you ^^

:

2pmmini2.jpg

love it so much <3

Just my observation: These days 2PM does not feel as lovely to me as before. I think the dynamic of the group has slowly faded away little by little since Jay's gone.

Nichkhun rarely talks these days and even though he often smiles, I cannot feel the genuine happiness and joy from his cure smiles as before.

Wooyoung stops smiling and puts on a heavy saddened look. He stops being ssanti and stops cracking jokes.

These things really make me sad.

Junsu and Junho talks more these days and that's a good thing but the group's dynamic is falling apart.

Before:

Jay had very cute interactions with taec, chansung, wooyoung and nichkhun.

Taec often did fanservice together with Khun

Wooyoung and Khun were adorable together

Now:

Without Jay, the link between Taec, Chansung, Wooyoung and Nichkhun is becoming weaker.

I personally think that Jay is the one who understands Khun the most. When he is there, Nichkhun knows that there is a person who is like him (does not know Korean culture and is not fluent in Korean) and I think that gave him more courage to be confident in shows and stuff.

Now

in interviews or award receiving speeches you don't see Nichkhun talking any more. He just stays silent behind other members and smiles an awkward smile.

Junsu and Junho made a lot of efforts to keep the group still lively, but honestly I think Junsu and Junho have the least chemistry with other group members. They are more individualistic and hardly revoke any cute moments between the boys. There is a reason why they didn't often join in the fun in variety shows before. It's because they don't have as much dynamic on screen with other members as Jay did.

Now 2PM feels like 6 people to me, instead of a group. I just realized it when I rewatched their shows in the past.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/39/2pmlookalike.jpg

what you think of my thoughts of 2PM look a likes ?

and if you don't like it then i want to see what the

look a like you think of 2PM is perfect ;)

Just For FUN :D

PWAHAHAHAHHA I LOL when the comparison of CS and Tomoya Nagase came up, sorry i was not expecting that.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/k...alllowrider.gif

aw thank you, my gosh whenever Jay shakes, he knocks me out. seriously that guy can shake what his mom gave him and i love it :D !!!

I'm feeling a lot of conflicting emotions about 2pm lately:

- I'm hugely worried about Wooyoung, because he seems like a very sensitive person who does not have the ability to "bounce back" quite like the others. I think he's perhaps what the grannies would call an "old soul" - one with boundless affection, who feels things deeply, and who is in a world of hurt right now. Like everyone else, I watch for every smile.

- I'm really angry with allkpop because I think they are practicing really irresponsible journalism, all for the sake of site hits - first they "broke" the story about the famous guy bboy videos on youtube, which fans had somehow been managing to keep on the back burner (the WORST thing for the whole Jay issue, more publicity!) and now this obviously disturbed fangirl issue. In both cases they present half-baked partial truths just for the sake of net traffic and notoriety, whipping up the netizen mobs without a care to the damage they may cause. Right now, allkpop is a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.

- I'm cautiously optimistic about the Jay situation, because obviously the remaining six have had their gag rule at least partially lifted. I am hoping that their shout-outs to Jay increases public sympathy and desire for Jay's return, because it won't happen unless JYP is certain that there won't be a large netizen backlash. I wonder if JYPE has finished scrubbing every nook and cranny of the net yet, looking for and getting rid of anything any of their artistes ever wrote that was even slightly un-PC...

^ thank youuuuu soooooo much for the lovely banners. saving them and will definitely credit you if i use them. thanks again ^___^

aw thank you, my gosh whenever Jay shakes, he knocks me out. seriously that guy can shake what his mom gave him and i love it :D !!!

^ you couldn't have said it any better keke...agree x10000000000000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ tayoon here's the starking episode that you requested from the jaywoo gifs:

Star King - 2PM cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtQUYeVeidM

cr: burakupanda

enjoy :D

Hi!!!

First of all, thanks for all the videos and most of all, photos, God!!!! Chansung's bust drives me crazy

And now a question very very very very important

Does anyone knows where can I find the softsubs of Idol Army? I don't find them anywhere, maybe doesn't exist but if anyone knows where to find it, I would be very grateful ^^

Guest le_maiii

my gosh whenever Jay shakes, he knocks me out. seriously that guy can shake what his mom gave him and i love it :D !!!

LOL "What his mom gave him" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa I laughed my richard simmons off reading that ! I'm sure his mother is proud to see him shake what she gave him =________=;; hahahaha

------

I'M SO VERY ANGRY WITH ALLKPOP RIGHT NOW!

Remember my Fan Account about meeting Jae and going to all those Bboy events and watching him dance? A LOT of people asked me to post the videos I took of Jay dancing on youtube. I was like NO! It's his privacy. But then I searched youtube and I found vids of him dancing from the same exact battle I was at posted~ I was kinda like ...dood. Privacy! But the uploader had just named it "The Famous Guy" or something.. and fans never mention "IT'S JAY!!!" so it was okay. Then, the uploaders took down the videos because they felt bad for invading his privacy.

And yet, the SAME video was posted by SOME ELSE who had DOWNLOADED the video, and then the video was sent to ALLKPOP who is all: "HEY WORLD! LOOK! IT'S JAY! IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM JUST GO STALK HIM AT BBOY EVENTS CUZ HE'LL BE THERE!"

Jeez. Give the man some freakin privacy! GAH.

Oh hohohoho and if ONCE was not enough, the SECOND post was but up: "ANOTHER VIDEO OF JAY DANCING!"

Okay maybe I'm just over-reacting...

But Jaebeom said himself that he doesn't like all these stalkers. <----- my friend asked him. He doesn't appreciate it..

Personally, I think that if fans really want him to return, they need to leave him alone. How can he possibly recover/heal if all these people keep following him and stalk him to death.

My friend told me that Jaebeom told him that he has this creepy stalker girl in Seattle that follows him around everywhere. Like she goes to all these battles every week, and like just watches him. and if he goes out with his friends, she'll be there. I don't know if that's true or not... =__________=;; But if it is, holy crap I'd be so freakin scared if I were him. HAAA.

Anyhow moving on! :D

Taecyeon ripping his shirt. OH GEEZ. My heart like fell out of my chest. He's soooo hot.

I vote Chansung or Junho next to rip it all off. kekeke

I was wondering:

I love Junsu. He was my first favorite in 2PM. How come he doesn't have as many fans as all the other boys?

Guest bebemello

I love junsu! i dont know something about him is hot..he's not the best looking guy but he's different which caught my interest =] the way he performs is so..smooth? lol not sure if thats the right word..but his singing is great too!! i love his laugh :wub: it makes me smile

and about allkpop.. i was surprised that they would post it up too.. even when they stated themselves about the whole "famous guy" name..and how jays name should be kept private..but they just post it up to let everyone see anyways...obviously pplz will write his name all over the video now..theyre not helping the situation

LOL "What his mom gave him" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa I laughed my richard simmons off reading that ! I'm sure his mother is proud to see him shake what she gave him =________=;; hahahaha

------

Remember my Fan Account about meeting Jae and going to all those Bboy events and watching him dance? A LOT of people asked me to post the videos I took of Jay dancing on youtube. I was like NO! It's his privacy. But then I searched youtube and I found vids of him dancing from the same exact battle I was at posted~ I was kinda like ...dood. Privacy! But the uploader had just named it "The Famous Guy" or something.. and fans never mention "IT'S JAY!!!" so it was okay. Then, the uploaders took down the videos because they felt bad for invading his privacy.

And yet, the SAME video was posted by SOME ELSE who had DOWNLOADED the video, and then the video was sent to ALLKPOP who is all: "HEY WORLD! LOOK! IT'S JAY! IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM JUST GO STALK HIM AT BBOY EVENTS CUZ HE'LL BE THERE!"

Oh hohohoho and if ONCE was not enough, the SECOND post was but up: "ANOTHER VIDEO OF JAY DANCING!"

But Jaebeom said himself that he doesn't like all these stalkers. <----- my friend asked him. He doesn't appreciate it..

Personally, I think that if fans really want him to return, they need to leave him alone. How can he possibly recover/heal if all these people keep following him and stalk him to death.

My friend told me that Jaebeom told him that he has this creepy stalker girl in Seattle that follows him around everywhere. Like she goes to all these battles every week, and like just watches him. and if he goes out with his friends, she'll be there. I don't know if that's true or not... =__________=;; But if it is, holy crap I'd be so freakin scared if I were him. HAAA.

Anyhow moving on! :D

Taecyeon ripping his shirt. OH GEEZ. My heart like fell out of my chest. He's soooo hot.

I vote Chansung or Junho next to rip it all off. kekeke

I was wondering:

I love Junsu. He was my first favorite in 2PM. How come he doesn't have as many fans as all the other boys?

Guest frappucino

Hnnnn drama /BYPASSES

2PM in China kHottest snap shots!

Credit: DAUM + Baby♥ANGANG (Trans) @ 2OD Forums

And I think the one where Junsu's boxers were sticking out has been posted before lol ANYWAYS

And Junsu looking pretty again just because (no over-gelled hair, yay!):

Blog entry:

"Wowwwww...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

An Unni I know is a staff in China and took some pictures

You guys are kinda suave!! You guys are now real celebraties ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

All we need is Park JAEBUM to come back ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

Also random: it is kinda true we're not hearing much from Khun lately. :( But his "JAY THIS IS FOR YOU BABY" was at least heartening : )

And despite what people have been saying about Woo, and the others, recently it seems as if they've been picking up and being their usual dorky selves (esp. at the latest Inkigayo ♥♥) so that makes me happy : )

ROFL poor boy if he has a seattle stalker! BUT SERIOUSLY. i agree with this 100%. i was SO angry when i saw allkpop post the bboy battles. id already seen them when they first came out and im glad the original uploader privated the battle vid...but NO, someone had to reupload it -__- me nd a few other friends PMed the person to take the video down...guess we were ignored -____- its absolutely no less disrespectful for his privacy by reuploading under 'famous guy'....and the video was super easy to find.

where is the respect for his privacy??? its obvious he doesnt want to be recognised everywhere, or else why would he be wearing a mask!?

we all want to see jay but jeez. if you really love + respect the kid then you will live not being able to see some of his videos + photos.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

noooo i lovee junsu too its just that chansung overshadows everyone for me .... :D

but yeh junsu is lacking alot of love lately

but BOY he can dance, i like how his dance moves are really smooth like he doesnt need to put alot of effort into them

especially when the boys do the 'again & again' choreo with their hands are outstretched for the chorus i reckon junsu does it the best .

& do i have to go on about those lips? =D

edit: i love that picture of junsu up there ^ no gelled hair definitely looks great on him. save save save

Archived