☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Eltoshen

Haha, Taec is so cute.

"I want Jay to touch it"

rofl. I really hope they'll be able to share the stage again one day, since they seem to still be good friends. Hoping for the best.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chimeraspunk

hahah pardon this partially-pointless post,

but i think Junho was the one who said he wanted to send it to seattle..

it wasnt taec.

and chan was the one who said he wanted jay to touch it?

i think..

and it seems there's still some secrecy and mystery surrounding the jay issue

like the boys couldn't openly answer that they've contacted him??

there was a long cautious silence before they answered

only when khun said they have, then taec and junsu agreed.

Guest sissy_style

Since i don't understand korean, i thought i was creazy but i also felt an akwardness ...

Guest krn_princessx3

it wasnt taec.

i think..

Since i don't understand korean, i thought i was creazy but i also felt an akwardness ...

i thought i was going crazy too

there was this cautious pause when they asked 2pm if they called jaebum

its cute to see wooyoung smile alittle atleast

its been so long since ive seen 2pm laugh naturally

it makes me want to see the last episode of wild bunny T_T;;

Guest nancypha

aw! my 2pm boys are so cuuuteee!!! <3 LOVE THEM! and aww, !! <3

TEAC:i want to send the prize to SEATTLE,,,let jay touch it...

lol. <3 so sad, jay didn't pick up! but he probably overworked.. so it's okay if he didn't. :DD

a text was fine, lol. 2pm<3

Guest xoxoxox

Khun "Jay, this is for you baby~"

091126.M.net.MAMA.비하인드스토리.2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88F5Ut0hoxA...player_embedded

Credit: Likejayful

2PM entered the interview area with happiness

MC: “Actually I don't know what to ask you guys, but I know you have a particular person that you miss the most, right?”

Junho: “I miss Jaebeom Hyung who worked hard and shared this prize with us”

Chansung: “I think we took this prize altogether...7 of us. I want to say this is what I'm thinking”

Junho: “I'll send this (trophy) to Seattle.”

Chansung: “Haha, try to touch it (to Jay)"

MC: “He may be watching the show right now.”

Junsu: “We called, he said he was asleep. We called him like 10 times”

MC: “Who made the call?”

Taecyeon: “All of us, but he didn't pick up.”

Chansung: “It was his sleeping time.”

Junsu: “But he sent message to us prior to the show telling us to do well...”

MC: “Can you say something to your fellow members?”

Junho: “While we were preparing for the show, we hurt ourselves a lot but we managed to perform it safely. Thank you you all, I felt great having you here. Thank you”

ALL: “Oh...how cool”

Junho: “Saranghaeyo”

MC: “Actually 2PM went through difficult time but you also receive more love”

Taec: “We would like to show our ultimate gratitude to them”

MC: “Go ahead...1 2 3 Congratulations”

Taec: “Thank you”

MC: “After the show, where are you going? What are you going to do?”

Chansung: “to the company party”

MC: “What are you going to eat, what do you feel like eating now?”

Junho: “I want to have Samgyopsal [grilled pork belly] the most”

Junsu: “Anchansal" [inner side of rib]

Wooyoung: “Anything”

Chansung: “as long as it is meat”

Taec: “I want to have Fernbrake salad”

Nichkhun: “I will have their food”

MC: “This guy (Junsu) is really... He's picking the best”

Junsu: “I like Samgyeopsal the best”

Credit to:

Translation Interview Part

Kor - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com | Thai - Eng by Offogato@2pm-online.com

Who else is loving Gimme The Light, Bask 2U, and Heartbeat (Red Light Mix)! Best songs on the album.

Back 2U is AMAZING!

I didn't read the translations yet, but what I could understand... amazing ♥

^

thnks for the link.

really missing him so badly.. specially the first min. of the vid. (whoa! i thought that vid was from korea when he left. i didn't know it was from seattle airport. O_O )

it's nothing bad imo. i guess it's ok better than the first news report when they literally stalk jaebeom.

unrevealed clip of MAMA

http://tpwtm.egloos.com/2086026

thnk you for this.

ah khun! "jay. this is for you"

Guest pgirlie

That's what I was wondering too. How did they get a footage of Jay arriving in Seattle?!?!?!?

And none of the fans at the airport at the time ever mentioned seeing any filming crew there...

And its really not nice to shove your camera in someone's face.....

Guest Pook_Pook

does anybody know where i can watch 2pm's show Wild Bunny with english subbed. I only got up to episode 4 with the eng subs and then episode 5 and so on just stopped with the eng subs....i need help.

You can watch 2PM in Wild Bunny and subbed here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Madam2PMsubs You can find almost all 2PM related items here up until the time Jay left. I think she is on hiatus until Jay comes back

Guest wwwuuunnn

it wasnt taec.

i think..

SORRY guys ><

i made some mistakes about who said these words....hahahaha [i think i was too sleepy at that time ><]

is Junho said he wanted to send it to seattle actually :P

and then chan said he wanted jay to touch it ^^

our sleepy leaderja <3

13769_1280384176786_1445512977_30800382_5379112_n.jpg

Guest everybodyshout
Guest xoxoxox

2PM, “The title ‘1:59PM’ means that we are waiting for JaeBum hyung”

2PM on their first visit to China.

Recently back promoting as 6 members with album ‘1:59PM’ , after member JaeBum left the group in September, 2PM performed for ‘Feel Korea in ShangHai: K-POP Night’ on 25th November.

Many fans were seen hopping on vans and taxis following the group around. Also fans were seen holding placards like ‘2PM=7′ during the group’s performance.

The 2PM members spoke up about their 1st album title ‘1:59PM’, “It means that we are waiting for JaeBum hyung. Even though we are waiting for him, because he is not around now, we are not 2PM.” And when asked, “Does it mean that the group is not in perfection since JaeBum is not around now.” They answered, “Yes.”

They said that this was the idea that producer Park Jin Young came out.

“We were discussing about this with Park JinYoung producer, and we talked about the idea of 1:59PM. We thought it is a good title for the album since we are waiting for JaeBum hyung.”

And about their comeback title song ‘Heartbeat’, it shows off a different charms for the boys who have been known as the ‘beasty idols’ doing acrobatic performances before. The members revealed that the comeback performance concept is rather experimental this time.

TaecYeon said, “Originally the word beast is not a really complimentary word for guys, but we are happy that our fans used it for us because they like the side that we show during our promotional activities. But now with the song ‘Heartbeat’, we are being called ‘zombie-dol (zombie idol)’.

Just 2 years into debut, the group won the Artiste of the Year award amongst other awards on 2009 MAMA, but the boys revealing that they are still not there yet for their overseas advance.

The members who received an unexpectedly warm welcome in China said, “Even though we received much love in Korea itself, we are curious how we will be received overseas. Even though it is a shame that we will be returning on the 26th, we will visit again on 1st December for WonderGirls’ first independent concert in ShangHai as guest appearances.”

The boys were also asked about Nich Khun’s performance with Ivy during 2009 MAMA last weekend. Ivy had appeared on stage with a vampire concept and had put up a sexy performance with Nich Khun but due to fans’ unhappiness on the over-suggestive performance,she has to even close down her minihompy.

Nich Khun spoke up, “I was a little shy when performing with Ivy noona. But I feel sorry for Ivy noona. A performance is just a performance, I hope that people see it that way.”

Ivy, “I did not close down my minihompy because of 2PM fans”

Singer Ivy comes out to explain the statement she wrote on her minihompy ‘Thank you Hottest’ while closing down her minihompy.

Ivy’s performance with 2PM Nich Khun previously on 21st November on 2009 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) has attracted many bashing on her minihompy by fans. In the end, her minihompy was closed down, and she left a message thanking 2PM fans Hottests which had led to another round of criticisms. .

But Ivy reveals that the reason for closing down her site is not 2PM fans, “It is very much a misunderstanding.”

Ivy said, “Even though there are fans who left hurtful bashing message on my minihompy, the message was meant for those who complimented me on the performance that day. I wanted to thank those people hence the message was posted up when the minihompy was closed down.”

She added, “I have also been through the phase as a highschooler who idolizes stars, I understand the fans very well, and because of that I want to thank the 2PM fans who have encouraged me.”.”

cr:K Bites

JYP Entertainment declares 'NO to slave contracts'

The agency of Wonder Girls, 2AM, and 2PM, JYP Entertainment, has stated that they are against the use of slave contracts.

The Fair Trade Commission of Korea has stated on the 26th "JYP is currently using a contract that is made from our standards with standard stipulations."

Following what the FTC stated, it has been revealed that JYP utilizes a contract set up by the FTC last July for celebrities. They went on to say "JYPE is the first entertainment company to use our standard contracts."

The contracts of JYP as revealed by FTC show that the 7 year contracts are exclusive to the time period and lets the entertainer control their own activities. Should their income increase, the amount distributed back to the entertainer will also increase, also known as a sliding system.

"We hope that JYP will become the stepping stone to a new standard of contracts in the music world."

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.com(TRANS)

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

awww the boys words are soo sad that they are waiting for jay oppa. He will return and they are waiting for him just like us hottest are. I can't wait until he comes back it will be a blow out when they come back with an album. It might be some time though since Khun have a movie to film.

Archived