☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest fallen_angel

YAY! congrats to 2PM!!!! winning ARTIST OF THE YEAR and MALE GROUP when i heard their name being called i got so emotional and seeing wooyoung cry made it even more sad.. i wanna know what they said in their speech i heard 'jaebum' a few times..... and the little action taecyeon did to indicate jaebum the small height xD.. so cute and sad...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am crying soooo much...

I can feel they really miss ther hyung so much...

when taec ask jae to come back quickly...i cried

when junsu said jaebeom our leader...i cried

when magnae said jaebeom saranghe.... i cried

seeing wooyoung and the rest crying i wept............

ah... when someone sees me now i dont know how will i explain why im crying like a mad person...

jay u watched it ryt?

OMONA!!!

2PM!! YOU GUYS JUST ROCK OUR WORLD!!

CONGRATZ CONGRATZ!! this is really DaeBak!!

*sob* they even mentioned Jay!!

Taec I love you for that!!! U ask JaeBeom Hyung to come back soon!!

And JunSu!! U say our leader! So Sweet!! XOXO!!!

HOTTEST!! U guys are like the best fans here!! *CHEERS~*

Jay come back soon! Please!!!

*throws confetti* Let's celebrate their win!! WooHoo!!!

Guest kresten

CONGRATULATIONS 2PM... totally deserving!!! All awards was a toss between YG's 2ne1 and GD, SM's SNSD and SJ, and of course JYP's 2pm... and I am so happy they came on top with two of the nights biggest awards. ALSO... they grabbed the night's arguably biggest award which is ARTIST DAESANG!!!! So proud...

This was exactly how TVXQ and BIG BANG started, in 2005 and 2006, TVXQ grabbed Male award and artist award, whereas in 2007 and 2008, BB took home male awards and song of the year and artist of the year awards... LOOK AT WHERE THOSE TWO GROUP ARE NOW, 2PM IS LEVELING UP WITH THEM!! Seriously! Nice work JYP.

Congratz to the Boys they deserves the award

they won many mutizen too during again & again also I hate you promotion

also their sales quite good and they're like everywhere which proven they're so popular

they deserved the title of BEST MALE Group!!!! and artist of the year (not coz the jay incident)

also im happy they mentioned jaebeom ^^ woot!!!

Guest haiphuong

OMG! "ARTIST OF THE YEAR".

I always hope they would win this year but I never thought this could be true. They totally deserve this. Today is the best day of my life. My heart was about to stop when their name was called. I cried with them too.

Jay! Pls come back. We're all waiting for you.

Guest falloutjane

Congratulations to the boys for winning Artist of the Year!

Seeing them cry, especially Wooyoung breaks my heart. And although I'm happy for them, it feels strangely unsatisfying. If someone can translate their acceptance speech (especially the parts with Jay's name, I think Junsu mentioned, our leader, Jaebeom TT__TT ), it'll be really awesome.

They've done extremely well this year, albeit the difficult times, so hopefully next year, they'll do much better and HOPEFULLY, Jay will be there to deliver their speech.

I miss Jay so much more seeing their tribute to the leader.

LEADJAAAAA!!!!!

Congrats to 2PM!!!! I'm super proud of them. When I saw Wooyoung cry, I cried also. i screamed when 2PM is called for the artist of the year.

The only thing now is to wait for jaebum to comeback! hearing the boys saying Jaebum's name is so touching.

congrats again to 2PM. I'll support you guys all the way!! ^_^

Guest xootwisted

Congratulations for winning Artist of The Year. It broke my heart when they had their speech,especially

when Chansung mentioned Jay`s name and his voice cracked a little. Again congratulations,you deserve it :)

I almost cried..

I hope,for the next MAMA awards,Jay will be able to attend,i mean HE would come back soon.

I know he will..

I MISS YOU SO MUCH JAY PARK!

I'm crying : ((

I'm crying : ((

I saw Jay on the screen : ((

I hadn't cried since DC but now I can't stop my tears of happiness, sadness : ((

My heart broke when seeing Ho and Woo crying T______T .. omona T___T

So proud of our boys.

Let's fight for Jay, for 2pm, for 7 ! : ((

( 74 days since he left... )

Artist of the year clip, Guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Yqxd6j8F4

^ thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:o OMG...

*tears of joy again and again*

C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s to the boys for winning artist of the year and best male group...awww my babies totally deserved it they have worked soo hard. they created the beast idol concept and won many hearts because of their powerful songs and dancing and heck they are super funnie and SEXY. no words can express how proud I am. i love you guys/2PM so much!!

and jay baby you heard the boys....we will be waiting ^__^

jay, i miss you sooooo very much :x

Guest Nanashi

Hello, Hottest :D

I am a Cassiopeia but I just had to drop by to say congratulations to 2PM for winning Artist of the Year and Best Male Group. Besides what has happened with the leader of 2PM, this group had an undeniably incredible year. Also 2PM did a great job performing without Jaebeom, though his presence was missed. However, I couldn't help but cheer for your group.

I hope Jaebeom returns back to 2PM. Don't worry~This will only make the group stronger.

Again, Congratulations to 2PM and all the Hottest. Incredible night for the two :)

Guest kaling321

congratulations 2pm you guys are the best!!!! omg i'm screaming here @ 6 in the morning! i hope my neighbors won't hear! 2pm you guys are soooo cool and you deserve this award! :D:D:D

Guest chocolateanh

:(( thank you for the video

i feel happy and sad at the same time

wooyoung's tears really break my heart :(( :(( :(( im crying crying crying

my heart is beating for you - 2pm , Jay, Chan, Taec, WooYoung, Junho, Junsu, Khun <3 all 7 members <3 saranghae

Guest cheezychunnie

091121 MAMA - 2PM : Again & Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yyTiwHZyeI

091121 MAMA -2PM - Best Male Group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNJHPL32PQ

091121 MAMA - 2PM : Artist of the years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY8pZjJUEL0

cr:sanakujira

cant help but cry...they deserved this!!!they work too damn hard...im hepi for them...

jay,u see this rite??ur dongseng mention ur name

they missed u...

and guys dont forget to tweet #7mem2PM juz to celebrate this :D

Hello, Hottest :D

I am a Cassiopeia but I just had to drop by to say congratulations to 2PM for winning Artist of the Year and Best Male Group. Besides what has happened with the leader of 2PM, this group had an undeniably incredible year. Also 2PM did a great job performing without Jaebeom, though his presence was missed. However, I couldn't help but cheer for your group.

I hope Jaebeom returns back to 2PM. Don't worry~This will only make the group stronger.

Again, Congratulations to 2PM and all the Hottest. Incredible night for the two :)

Woots!! We have Cassie here!! Yay!!

Definately an incredible night for everyone ya!

Love Again & Again Perf..althou the didn't sing much!! But..but..

its sorta like a tribute for Jay..that only he can fill the missing spot!! Owww..sad...

I cried..ToT Jay we miss u!!

WooYoung ah~ baby udong..don't cry!! Please smile again...

TwT so sad to see him just crying and crying there...

baby~~~

2PM Forever!!

Special thanks again to Nanashi for the message..

Hopefully Dong Bang will come back as one again soon too!!

YeoRoBun!!! HWAITING!!

What time is it now??

2PM!!!

Guest khalisah

091121 MAMA - 2PM : Again & Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yyTiwHZyeI

091121 MAMA -2PM - Best Male Group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNJHPL32PQ

091121 MAMA - 2PM : Artist of the years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY8pZjJUEL0

cr:sanakujira

cant help but cry...they deserved this!!!they work too damn hard...im hepi for them...

jay,u see this rite??ur dongseng mention ur name

they missed u...

and guys dont forget to tweet #7mem2PM juz to celebrate this :D

hey!!

congrats 2pm.

i'm new here..

i'm one of the hottest in Malaysia...!!

can anyone translate their speech during best male group & artist of the year?

i cried when i saw wooyoung & juno cried..

huhu..

STAY STRONG OPPAS.. we'll be behind u always!!

2pm fighting!!

Archived