☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiluxx

the pictures with wooyoung and chansung are so cute!

really liked their performance. I don't know how i feel about the see through shirts. But I do like the suits.

I'm glad that they are switching people to do the last part of the song. Wooyoung really need a rest...it must hurt hitting the ground. >.<;;

Can someone please post up some jacket pictures from their Heartbeat album? i don't think I've seen any yet.. :huh:

I love the album and the concept, its kinda cool ~

Guest ephemeral.

OH MY GOD TAEC'S STARE UNDER ALL THAT HAIR AT THE BEGINNING. <3

I really want to touch their hair, it looks seriously soft.

Also, vocals were top notch as always, totally.

Junho's finishing flipping move was.. *o*

Lol at the mesh shirts. xD

Since Tired of Waiting is up in the charts, they'll probably promote that secondly?

I'm glad that Wooyoung is getting a break from that last move.

It looks like it could really hurt his back. ;___;

Cute! :]

Guest silence457

haa..chansung pics is adorable..hehe XDD

and yeah..why tired of waiting ?

I wonder will the make an MV for that song ?

because i seriously love it

Heartbeat will be the only single to be promoted for this album. No second single or MV will be made because JYP's personal album is gonna be released soon (December) so JYPE will not continue to promote 2PM's album then.

Now we know why 2PM won't appear on the inkigayo tomorrow. They'll participate Nongshim's charity concert. Good for them!! 2PM was rumored to endorse Nongshim product. I think this is a good sign. :)

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/...%9d/#more-21966

13 Stars unite for “2009 NongShim Love Sharing Concert

Posted on November 20, 2009 by imuyachan

Previously a Stars’ Charity Bazaar news revealed, and now our Korean Celebs are together again in another good deeds event. This time it’s called “2009 NongShim Love Sharing Concert.”

The 10th “NongShim Love Sharing Concert” will be held on November 22, 2009. This activity will be done together with the Korean Red Cross as this event aimed to help the needy people. The visitors can come to the event by bringing their ID Card and 2 bags of NongShim Shin Ramyeon as their donation and when the number reach 1000 bags, the Korean Red Cross Korea will distribute it to the needy people.

“2009 NongShim Love Sharing Concert” will be held in Seoul Olympic Stadium from 4:00 p.m local time with these following 13 stars performances: SS501, 2PM, Taeyang (Big Bang),BEAST, MBLAQ, December, Mighty Mouth, Brown Eyed Girls, f(X), Rainbow, CL& MinJi (2NE1), Lee YoungHyun (Big Mama), and also Lyn.

S: fnnews

@yum-O & fourletterword

the brownie may look dry.. but in exact fact, it's not. and it's SO YUMMY!!!!!

i love it when it's not very sweet as compare to others that i eat before =x

(i'm just finish mine xD)

hehe..i'm very picky when it comes to food..also brownie is very easy to make. But who could resist those brownies esp when 2PM is on the box?? I love chocolate abs. :ph34r:

Can someone please post up some jacket pictures from their Heartbeat album? i don't think I've seen any yet.. :huh:

I love the album and the concept, its kinda cool ~

May I link you to the 2pm-online's gallery instead? You can also see many goodies there.

http://www.2pm-online.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=554

Heartbeat will be the only single to be promoted for this album. No second single or MV will be made because JYP's personal album is gonna be released soon (December) so JYPE will not continue to promote 2PM's album then.

Is it your speculation?? :mellow: I'm sorry, but I don't think 2PM promotion will have anything to do with JYP's self album. Believe it or not, JYP would want 2PM to go very far because it would benefit him when they start doing international promotion together. JYP isn't an idiot. He knows his limit.

Guest Shona-z

Is this true coz I thought that they might wait for Jay to return to promote other singles because origanally wasn't Heartbeat and Tired of Waiting were to be pormoted.

well anyways, Does anyone know about tomorrows MAMA awards? I remember reading somewhere that they invited Jay to join and perform with 2PM as 7. Is it still on?

Guest Explicitj0yee

^ WHAT?! only one song gonna be promoted for the WHOLE album? .____. Isn't that kind of too little.. lol. Kinda short isn't it. I was hoping they'll at least perform All night long LOL

Shona-z I think they said there will be 7 people performing but we don't know who the 7th member is. Didn't someone in this thread say it might be Ivy? lol I can't wait for the MAMA

Guest silence457

Is this true coz I thought that they might wait for Jay to return to promote other singles because origanally wasn't Heartbeat and Tired of Waiting were to be pormoted.

well anyways, Does anyone know about tomorrows MAMA awards? I remember reading somewhere that they invited Jay to join and perform with 2PM as 7. Is it still on?

as of now, there is no plan for Jay to come back to 2PM. Therefore they cannot wait for Jay to return to promote other singles. Everything about this album has been fixed and nothing is gonna change, whether Jay comes back or not. JYPE also has a track record of half-heartedly promoting second singles from albums. In this case, the boycott is still strong, competition is fierce, so they won't promote any other song from 1:59PM.

And it also makes sense that JYPE only promotes one artist at a time. So when JYP's personal album comes out in December, 2PM will end their promotions for first full album.

Jay won't attend MAMA. It's just a marketing move by Mnet to attract viewers.

^

how would you know that?

more detail please..

i agree 'all night long' for a Christmas song. j/k

i would like them to promote that if they would promote another single.

as of now, i don't really care about JYP's new album..

he should be focusing on Jae's comeback..

and yay! i hope we really see 7 on stage tonight!

i'm nervous but excited.. and worried.. i hope they won't go home

empty handed. and i think we still can vote .. please vote for JAE "hottest male" award. :D

edit:

pfft.. either way 2pm is going to be there.

as of now, there is no plan for Jay to come back to 2PM. Therefore they cannot wait for Jay to return to promote other singles. Everything about this album has been fixed and nothing is gonna change, whether Jay comes back or not.

And it also makes sense that JYPE only promotes one artist at a time. So when JYP's personal album comes out in December, 2PM will most likely end their promotions for first full album.

Really? can you please provide the (reliable) sources to back up your speculation then? We've been tortured by some articles that even now we still don't know who wrote them. :lol: Yesterday, they said JYP is a money hunger, diss Jay out so he can whop the big chunk of 2PM's endorsement deals, today they are saying he gonna stop promoting 2PM because they could overshadow him?? Please, JYP and 2PM are clearly targeting different groups of people. I've never known that JYPE would only promote one artist at a time. :P The success of 2PM is the success of JYP, so why would he do that? People in Korea not only recognize him as a business owner, he's also considered as one of the best song-writers and a music mogul in Kpop. If the HB and 2PM make it very big in Kpop scene and other countries, it will be nothing but another masterpiece of his works. I'm sorry. Your analogy may make sense for someone, but not for me for the least.

Editted: gotta add some good news, so I don't waste my second post for today. :P

2PM is overseas artiste with the highest album sales for 2009 in Thailand

News by Mim

Kbite : Male idol group 2PM is the overseas artistes with the highest album sales in Thailand for year 2009.

According to JYP Entertainment on 20th November, Thailand’s IFPI(International Federation of the Phonographic Industry) released the aggregate results for album sales as of until September 2009, 2PM is the #1 overseas artistes in terms of album sales in Thailand, winning other popular singers like Utuda Hikaru, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Madonna, Mariah Carey etc.

2PM released their ‘2PM Thailand Special Edition’ album previously in June which is the compilation of their their 1st and 2nd single ‘Hottest time of the day’ and ‘2:00PM Time for Change’ together with a MV DVD.

Even before they released the album in Thailand in June, their other singles were selling really good, and even won platinum album awards.

‘2PM Thailand Special Edition’ went up to #1 on main album sales chart for B2S, Gram, Mangpong etc in Thailand. The album is also popular up on various mobile music services. Also, their hit songs like ‘10 points out of 10′, ‘Again & again’ and ‘I Hate You’ are doing well up on various TV and radio charts.

With that 2PM relayed, “We are back with our first album not long ago, and to receive such good new from abroad, our members are both honoured and excited. Thank you to all Thailand fans. We will work harder as 2PM.”

The news may not surprise everyone bcos we know they have NichKhun. But korean music still isn't as wildly popular as american or british music in Thailand. Although, Khunnie is probably one of the highest paid celebrities over there, but still he's not the most popular star. A lot of thai people still don't know who he is. My thai friends said Heartbeat and the MV are now getting pretty good responses according to her observation in thai's webboards and music blogs. Even some people who dislike korean boyband, still like the song and the vdo. I feel 2PM is gonna reach the new height with this album. :)

as of now, there is no plan for Jay to come back to 2PM. Therefore they cannot wait for Jay to return to promote other singles. Everything about this album has been fixed and nothing is gonna change, whether Jay comes back or not. JYPE also has a track record of half-heartedly promoting second singles from albums. In this case, the boycott is still strong, competition is fierce, so they won't promote any other song from 1:59PM.

And it also makes sense that JYPE only promotes one artist at a time. So when JYP's personal album comes out in December, 2PM will end their promotions for first full album.

I knew it would be impossible for Jay to come back for the MAMA stage.

But to stop promoting so soon doesn't make sense to me. For me this is their best album so far, and they should seriously, if possible, promote every single song from the album ~~

Guest runawayu

2PM to put on a special performance for Jaebeom at MAMA!

On the 21st at the Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA), 2PM will put on a special performance for former leader Jay Park (Jaebeom)!

Many eyes and excitement have been surrounding the group in regards to whether or not Jaebeom will attend or make his comeback with 2PM. Many fans have had their hopes up but his return at MAMA seems unrealistic when it was said, "A special performance has been prepared and it's nearly finished. Since we've been preparing this special event, it seems many rumors have been circulating."

With the recent release of their first full album 01:59PM, the group has expressed their sorrow and feeling of loss for the former leader. They've expressed their gratitude and even admitted that they are forever a 7 member group. They even left the center in their promotional photo empty to signify that no one could ever replace their leader.

Who's looking forward to this performance? Stay tuned, because allkpop will make sure to bring this undoubtedly hot performance to you tonight!

091120_2PMtributesjaeatmama_main.jpg

credit: allkpop

So I guess Jay is not coming back for MAMA.

Anyway it is sweet of 2pm to leave a space for Jay (:

Guest Banana Peel

I don't quite get what they mean by saying 'performance for Jaebeom.'

So they're going to really truly express their grief on stage for him? lol, ooor is this just saying Jay isn't coming back, so 1:59 is going to perform WITHOUT him?

I was expecting a headline saying 'Jay is performing in MAMA' but instead we get this. ahh. Disappointed at the fact that Mnet raised our hopes up.

I knew it was not likely for Jay to be coming back so soon, but I did have my hopes up at least a little bit, just because Mnet sounded positive.

Anyways, whether Jay is there or not, which he probably won't be, I'm excited for their stage. :D

MNet just wanted ppl to watch so they said they will try to invite Jay, the minute i saw it(the article), i knew he wasnt going to come. but im still pretty much expecting a hot stage from the 6 boys tonight.^^

They're the only reason im watching MAMA tonight(as well as TVXQ).

Archived