☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest gorjuzghurl

Here's two more photos from the Ceci Magazine December 2009 Issue

And i hope whoever posted that false article will edit her post. It's going to stir up another heated discussion here again.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

I just came home from the night class and the 1st thing I saw when I visited this thread was the "Jay won't comeback" news. I was so shocked that I nearly fainted. It's a little relieve when you guys said that this seems like a fake news.However, I still remember very clearly when Jay's issue came out, I was so happy when JYP said he won't let him out of 2PM but after that, Jay immediately quit. I mean everything can happen and fans like us never know the truth. It is very dangerous when news comes out on Internet and we don't know it's real or not. Let's pray for tomorrow.

Guest aliana_taecyeon

the name of the band is called Crossfire. go check out Allkpop lah..

aiyo...

anyway, i can't believe that THE official 2PM soompi page can even post this kind of FAKE news..

it doesn't even have a link to it...

sounds so fake...

aigoo... i sometimes cant trust soompi... rather 2OD which overeacts sometimes but share real news...

Guest vickkivy

whatever you believe me or not

crossfire isn't true, I think allkpop has faulse info again.

because one of their member ,Yang Bum, he already left korea!

and I don't know why lately many rumors have been spread so fast...

I just keep holding my hope and waiting for Leader positively.

forgive my poor English.

Guest detectivejet

oh god i think my heart stopped when i read the news o.o

just praying that it's all fake now. I hope it is :x sigh it's damn hard to believe anything anymore :(

That article was certainly written well enough to be real, and it has the "spin" that JYPE would put on it - that it is Jay's decision, it is all because he can't and won't perform, etc. etc. and that it is his decision (yeah, right, that's how things work in boy/girl bands...)

I wonder if it is a leaked press release. That would explain why is wasn't on newsen, and why it was pulled so quickly - it wasn't meant to come out just yet.

Guest happylove00

i dunno...

all this info and news seems so real...

k-hottests, please try to help and bring back jay!

he belongs to the stage and shouldnt be taken away from there and shouldnt be taken away from 2PM...

wat can we do?

wat can we do?

i feel so helpless... i support the 1:59PM because they have worked so hard... but i also cannot afford jay to be taken away from 2PM and hottests...

Guest WingedChunsa

Oh my goodness, I freaked out when I read that news post, so I checked Daum and no such articles came up. I did find this article though, which came out around three hours ago. Here is my translation of it:

Original article: http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

2PM Jaebeom, Time of His Return Is Up to His Decision

The entertainment company says "We are going to leave a place open in 2PM."

Recently, JYP came out on Golden Fishery and mentioned the possibilities of Jaebeom's return, and the fans are focusing on just when he will return.

The company JYP Entertainment associate revealed in a recent phone call with Sports World said "Jaebeom's return isn't something the company can decide. It is all up to his will. His decision to leave 2PM was also something that Jaebeom himself decided to not be a burden on the other members."

So if Jaebeom can sort things out and wants to start music again, he can return to 2PM anytime. The company is in the position of leaving his place open and waiting for him. The associate further revealed, "Jaebeom went through so much at a young age. I think the right thing to do for now is let him have some time in America and give him some time to think. After he sorts things out in his heart, he will return to 2PM."

2PM, who released their first album '1:59' on the 13th, is currently working with six members. However, the rest of the members are still waiting for Jaebeom's return. On the album jacket, Nichkhun wrote a message hoping for his return and expressed his longing.

Currently, Jaebeom has returned to Seattle to think this over, but the fans have created groups to work to bring Jaebeom's return even one day sooner.

credits:

Sports World for original article

WingedChunsa @ soompi forums for translation

Guest wwwuuunnn

hopefully that "news" is fake...

but do you guys notice that JYP is taking Jay out of people's eyes now??

asked daum to change the photo to 6members' photo...

and the official 2pm website ...

it's so sad that i can't find our leaderja on the official website...

We wouldn't forget this guy...we can't forget him

because he is Park Jaebeom

we are waiting for him *

65cff1404dbac18c1c011c80acd5abee.jpg

Guest christineseow

i have been boycotting many things since jay left, even soompi :/

but after 2PM's comeback, i decide to come back too. (haha funny joke)

but i carried the hope of jay coming back to 2PM & promoting heartbeat with them.

but if this news is true, i think i'll be like helpless.

i think we shouldn't believe anything till it is official.

we should continue believing jay will be back!

we must have hope! and imagine when jay comes back, what a welcome he'll receive! <3

we must never be tired of waiting again and again, cause jay is our 10 out of 10 angel, and we know he might come back, cause we can feel his heartbeat. <3

Guest blu3bubbl3

a;sdkfj;aklsdjfkajdf HELL NO. just, HELL no, that newsen news (or wherever it came from) has to be fake. no, it can't be true, because if it were true it would just create mass chaos in both 2PM fandom and JYPE industry immediately and that is pretty much business suicide with the boys' ongoing promotional activities right now. it makes no sense. i trust that JYP, while we may not know his real intentions and the extent of truth behind his words, is NOT stupid. he's not dumb enough to release and broadcast such news AT THIS TIME. it makes no sense. so no, i don't believe it's real, though my heart really dropped to my stomach and i was spazzing so bad that my coworker had to calm me down.

okay, i'm breathing.

Guest Chaekyung13

OMG, my heart freakin stopped at that article. I really really hope it isn't true, but right now, anything can happen. Just like back then when we were so sure that JYP wouldn't let Jay leave, it happened. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.. The thought of Jay not returning is so, so heartbreaking. This feels like a nightmare!

Guest Labacookie

I edited my other comment, but I want to reiterate because we should all remember that this is a 2PM thread; we're not supposed to be discussing other groups, whether or not they've debuted yet.

There will be a thread for them eventually if that's the case. In the meantime, take it to the JYP thread or to PM. We don't want the thread closed or people getting warned or suspended due to a lot of OT chatting.

Also, don't let the article get you down, I'm fairly sure it's fake, and I wouldn't believe ANYTHING in relation to important news and announcements concerning 2pm that's not official, that includes Allkpop especially, as they are known to exaggerate, if not lie, if it means more hits, so don't buy it.

I know the Jay issue has upset a lot of people, but things were starting to get more positive around here, and I hope it goes back to being that way. :)

Guest gorjuzghurl

I hope everyone would stop quoting/commenting over that fake article. Please think before you comment. While we all respect each others opinions on whatever has happened with the group let's not forget the rules in this thread. As for those fan accounts, i'm not saying they're not true but there's a reason why the thread is close on 2OD and why it's labeled as rumors. Take all of those with a grain of salt.

/edit

The Corby site is up, you guys. So here's more goodies.

Guest haze1nut

i think all of us HOTTEST are being treated like fools by JYPE/JYP

they always talk around the problem instead of talking about the exact details

no press conferences just wishy washy comments

there have been boycotts, hottest protesting, post-its, flash mobs (tons of videos from all over the world!), charity drives, blood donations, volunteer acts, returns of cds, bank notes (checks) with promises to buy the cd, thousands of fans wanting Jay back

and what does JYPE do?

Ignore us

are we idiots?

i think we're being misinformed, lied to, ignored....

i keep reading all these 'first hand accounts of whats going on with JYPE' from 2oneday and I'm always like "WTH, is this for real? bc if it is, that's messed up!" and the more I read...the more I feel like I'm being treated like a fool by JYPE

as much as i love 2pm, i don't like being treated like a fool

there's always that saying, Give the fans what they want....but if they ignore that saying, what's the point of being a fan? are we going to be happy this way?

i'm going to cool off, hope the news if fake........if it isn't JYPE has lost all of my respect

i know there was always the chance that Jay might not come back but with all these people talking about their first hand accounts with the company and how JYPE forced Jay out so that they don't lose their CF contracts or money.....just makes me upset and I can understand Jay if he doesn't want to come back bc he was basically treated like he had the plague by the company that he once thought was family

When I see 2pm (6pm) smile...I always think...are they faking it?? Are they hurting inside? Do they not care? Are they just putting up a front?? Are they already over it?!? It makes 2pm questionable...and it's all JYP/JYPE fault for not protecting Jay

I loved 2pm bc of how they are when they're with each other. There was all these brotherly love that made you feel like they were family...but now??

if you want to support 6pm, then do it bc you love those boys

but I can't with good conscience support them when I know I'm being treated like an idiot

EDIT:

I have to agree with the commenter below.. it's up to Jay if he wants to come back or stay in Seattle (Seattle is awesome BTW, great food, great city and the air is sooooooooo clean). I just can't shake the feeling that he was horribly wronged in this whole ordeal by JYPE company. Yes, JYP made him what he is...but I just hate how he was treated back then and now.

Oh my goodness, I freaked out when I read that news post, so I checked Daum and no such articles came up. I did find this article though, which came out around three hours ago. Here is my translation of it:

Original article: http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

2PM Jaebeom, Time of His Return Is Up to His Decision

The entertainment company says "We are going to leave a place open in 2PM."

Recently, JYP came out on Golden Fishery and mentioned the possibilities of Jaebeom's return, and the fans are focusing on just when he will return.

The company JYP Entertainment associate revealed in a recent phone call with Sports World said "Jaebeom's return isn't something the company can decide. It is all up to his will. His decision to leave 2PM was also something that Jaebeom himself decided to not be a burden on the other members."

So if Jaebeom can sort things out and wants to start music again, he can return to 2PM anytime. The company is in the position of leaving his place open and waiting for him. The associate further revealed, "Jaebeom went through so much at a young age. I think the right thing to do for now is let him have some time in America and give him some time to think. After he sorts things out in his heart, he will return to 2PM."

2PM, who released their first album '1:59' on the 13th, is currently working with six members. However, the rest of the members are still waiting for Jaebeom's return. On the album jacket, Nichkhun wrote a message hoping for his return and expressed his longing.

Currently, Jaebeom has returned to Seattle to think this over, but the fans have created groups to work to bring Jaebeom's return even one day sooner.

credits:

Sports World for original article

WingedChunsa @ soompi forums for translation

^ thank you for the translations. now this makes some sense compare to the other article. uhhh okay, nothing has changed from the start. but...what is bothering me is the statement about everything being jay's decision like wtf? like really...? there is too much at stake...this is nothing new...we know jype refuse to take any responsibility anyway! like come on i don't think it's entirely jay's decision to return or not, the company obviously has a say in it. are they're trying to cover up the situation? well, only jype will know that...a part of me is thinking that jype is just making it sound like they're the good guys. they want jay back and they have left him a spot waiting for him to come back to but it's really just up to jay.... like really?...jype u can go better then this... ok enuff....i would love to comment more but if i do the things i might say might not be too nice.

tumblr_kswrdyjCP61qzf7yso1_500.jpg

edit:

here's 2oneday's translation:

2PM JAEBUM, The decision to return is his own choice 'The place will be left for him in 2PM' in the recent MBC variety show 'Golden Fishery' Park Jin Young talked about the possibiltiy of whether JAEBUM will return which has been caught alot of attention from curious fans.

One of the STAFF of JYP Entertainment told the Sport's world on the phone 'The return of JAEBUM is not the agencys decision but his own' and ' the choice of the withdrawal of 2PM was not made by any other member but himself''.

In the end it's up to Jaebeoms heart on whether he wants to start music again and if so he is more than welcome to come back to 2PM. The agency has said that the space left in 2PM is for JAEBUM. The staff told us 'from a young age JAEBUM experienced a hard time'. He is still in america and it is said that he is thinking things through. 'If JAEBUM heart is ready he will be able to return back to 2PM'.

On the 13th 2PM released their first Album '1:59' as a 6 membered group. However other members are still anxiously waiting for the leader to return. On the album jacket fellow member Nickhun has written a few words to show his wanting of JAEBUM to return.

In the present JAEBUM is in America, Seattle to fix his heart about this situation. However fans are trying their upmost to try to get JAEBUM back every day.

Credit:sportsworldi.com (SOURCE); Baby♥ANGANG@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

^^ no matter how long he takes, i will always wait patiently for my leadja to return to take his place as the leader that the others (six brothers/members) and hottest love so much. :) i just pray and hope that jyp and jype stay true to their words and that when jay baby is ready, he will return to 2PM! plus i hope that jay does want to come back...

i think all of us HOTTEST are being treated like fools by JYPE/JYP

they always talk around the problem instead of talking about the exact details

no press conferences just wishy washy comments

there have been boycotts, hottest protesting, post-its, flash mobs (tons of videos from all over the world!), charity drives, blood donations, volunteer acts, returns of cds, bank notes (checks) with promises to buy the cd, thousands of fans wanting Jay back

JYP stated that he help Jay get back on stage when he's ready a long time ago, he said he will be back in 2PM when he wants to on Golden Fishery. And now the latest article said that everything is in Jay's hand and people refuse to believe it and that they're putting all the blame on Jay. JYP just can't win either way. How can they confirm his return if they don't know if he wants to come back or not themselves. People are asking for too much.

Guest Labacookie

My last post for today.

The articles basically said what I've been saying this whole time: Jay returning is pretty much up to Jay. I hope he does what's best for himself and doesn't force himself to return when he's not ready or in spite of not wanting to come back at all.

But as the other person said, people will believe what they want to, especially if they're looking for a scapegoat.

It kind of bugs me how some people basically haven't considered Jay needing to be away and are pretty much begging JYPE to force Jay back. :/ Let the boy come back when he's mentally and emotionally ready, and if he decides that's never, I for one am going to respect his decision.

^

well that's easy for you to say.. cause from what i can tell you have another fandom.

If it is up to Jae to make up his own decision.. i'm pretty sure he would've came back already.

if he wants to delay his return for some EPIC comeback then let him be.

JYP is not doing a good job at making JAE's return feel at ease..

he should be a mentor and giving him encouragement to return..

if he did that.. his back on stage w/ his other fellow members..

cause somebody believe in him, specially if those words of wisdom is coming from

his boss's mouth.

JYP could bring Jae back w/ a snap of a finger if JYP just gave him

encouragement and trust.

but no, so JAE has to make his own decision, because it was his choice

to leave and now it is up to him if he wants to return?

if i was given that option of course i'll say "no thank you" .

so jae would contact jype building and be like

"this is 2pm's leadja, i want to return now foo!"

JYP needs to work on getting JAE back.. Jae has no power to do so.

he was only given an option.

if he do comeback and few people look down on him and all cf are turning back on 2pm

at least JYP could say "we want him here.. no where else.. if you don't like it then go (*^*& yourself"

but at least JAE could lift his shoulder as high as he could because JYP believe in him.

but for now, just keep praying HOTTEST.

Archived