☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

^

what ?when? where?

i think i just died....

wait. what?

link please! this is stupid. JYP is trying to commit suicide for this. -_-

edit:

omfg! no!! we didn't hear what Jae has to say!!

at least a goodbye! no.. i think i'm just hallucinating.

could somebody please confirm this.

i quit kpop if it is true.

Jae, we said we'll wait for you.. TT_TT

over a 4 years comment.. you chose to be that person 4 YEARS AGO!!.

JYP i'm hissing mad at you! somebody calm me down. please! TT__TT

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kashmier

JYP is a richard simmons bag. I can't beliv this.

Poor Jaebum. If only jyp will fight for him, i know jaebum will not succumb to the pressure.

JYP is a freaking liar....Jaebum can't possibly terminate a contract even if he wants to, its more like jyp kicking him out of the company. Poor Jaebum.

Guest letsvote

Where did you get news about Jay will not be return from? I try ti find in newsen website but I cant find it. The updated one is Kim Tae Woo gave the encourage to 2PM.

Guest Labacookie

I'm editing my comment completely.

In any case, I hope we don't get off topic, as this is a 2pm thread.

I do think that 2pm article should be edited out of the thread because it's unconfirmed and inflammatory.

Where did you get news about Jay will not be return from? I try ti find in newsen website but I cant find it. The updated one is Kim Tae Woo gave the encourage to 2PM.

i can't find the news too

can someone post the link of the original news?

i doubt it is a fake news

i can't find the news too

can someone post the link of the original news?

i doubt it is a fake news

really? can anyone confirm that there is no such news on newsen? I really really want to believe this is fake news.

I PMed the person who put up the news but apparently she is offline now so I don't think I can get the answer soon.

Guest badtzmarujung

Park Jaebeom will not return to 2PM and JYPE's new group

It is confirmed that 2PM's member and exleader Park Jaebeom will not come back to the group. After a highly controversial scandal two months ago, Park, a Korean American, quickly resigned from the group and flew back to his hometown in America and has been keeping a low profile for a while.

2PM's fans have reacted negatively to Jaebeom's departure, creating boycotts against JYPE and 6 member 2PM for the past month. JYPE officially announced their stance that they will welcome Jaebeom back to the group when he is ready. However, 2PM's fans have expressed their distrust in JYPE's willingness to take Jaebeom back and continued with the boycott amidst 2PM's comeback activities this month.

The situation took on a new turn today when JYPE announced that Park Jaebeom has requested to terminate the current contract with JYPE. A JYPE representative said that even though the contract is still valid until 2013, they understand that the pressure Park Jaebeom is experiencing is too much for him to handle and believe that Park does not have the confidence to continue to perform on stage. Park Jaebeom's anti-Korean comment a few years ago on his friends' Myspace profile has also damaged JYPE and 2PM's image in the public so it is very hard to bring him back to the group without risking 2PM's success. Therefore, the two sides decided to terminate the contract last week and starting next month, Park Jaebeom will be free from any responsibilities for JYPE.

Meanwhile, JYPE stated that they will continue to promote 2PM as a 6 member group. JYPE has also decided that despite the 2PM's high popularity, they will keep the group under low profile and only produce one album per year for 2PM. JYPE will also debut another boy group yet to be named in order to bring a fresh air to JYPE whose image has been tarnished in the public after Jaebeom's scandal. This new group will be active both in Korea and China.

credit: Newsen, translator 2PMposit

I can't find the newsen's link about this news.

This is a Fake News :angry:

I don't think JYP's stupid enough to do this because Jay is so talent.

JYP don't let this diamond off his hand.

Guest letsvote

I dont know this is good or not.

But I found this article in this blog and the comment below is mine.

http://5bluebirds.wordpress.com/2009/11/18...up/#comment-777

updated: This link is gone, the article is gone too.

For the blog's owner, I'm sorry I just wanna find the truth.

And I clicked all updated news today, I still can't find it and now 2PM is #1 rank for searching because of us.

GIVE ME THE TRUTH.

And I clicked all updated news today, I still can't find it and now 2PM is #1 rank for searching because of us.

how come when I clicked the link, the article does not show up. Has it been removed? What did the article in that blog talk about? Sorry so many questions, I just want to know the truth.

Edit: I read your edit. how come the article disappear just within less than an hour of its appearance. The whole issue surrounding Jay is just so secretive I don't know what to believe. It's so confusing.

Guest karatefeelings

Park Jaebeom will not return to 2PM and JYPE's new group

It is confirmed that 2PM's member and exleader Park Jaebeom will not come back to the group. After a highly controversial scandal two months ago, Park, a Korean American, quickly resigned from the group and flew back to his hometown in America and has been keeping a low profile for a while.

2PM's fans have reacted negatively to Jaebeom's departure, creating boycotts against JYPE and 6 member 2PM for the past month. JYPE officially announced their stance that they will welcome Jaebeom back to the group when he is ready. However, 2PM's fans have expressed their distrust in JYPE's willingness to take Jaebeom back and continued with the boycott amidst 2PM's comeback activities this month.

The situation took on a new turn today when JYPE announced that Park Jaebeom has requested to terminate the current contract with JYPE. A JYPE representative said that even though the contract is still valid until 2013, they understand that the pressure Park Jaebeom is experiencing is too much for him to handle and believe that Park does not have the confidence to continue to perform on stage. Park Jaebeom's anti-Korean comment a few years ago on his friends' Myspace profile has also damaged JYPE and 2PM's image in the public so it is very hard to bring him back to the group without risking 2PM's success. Therefore, the two sides decided to terminate the contract last week and starting next month, Park Jaebeom will be free from any responsibilities for JYPE.

Meanwhile, JYPE stated that they will continue to promote 2PM as a 6 member group. JYPE has also decided that despite the 2PM's high popularity, they will keep the group under low profile and only produce one album per year for 2PM. JYPE will also debut another boy group yet to be named in order to bring a fresh air to JYPE whose image has been tarnished in the public after Jaebeom's scandal. This new group will be active both in Korea and China.

credit: Newsen, translator 2PMposit

OMG. I think my heart just dropped a little after I read that. I knew something like this is possible but I was trying to think that way hoping that whatever it is I imagined will not come true but WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. No way Jay. I knew being a Korean Idol isn't exactly his dream and I knew he probably will be the first one to pack up and leave once the whole band's contract is over but I didn't expect him to like LEAVE while the group is still functioning!

Gahhh. Oh Jay, what is going through his mind right now. What is going through the other members' minds right now. I have a feeling they kinda expected it. Jay made it pretty obvious about his discomfort as an idol and I'm sure the whole band understood his hardship and everything but but I can't help but think that there's probably at least a teeny tiny bit of anger towards Jay on their part for giving up on them if this news turns out to be true.

T_T

how come when I clicked the link, the article does not show up. Has it been removed? What did the article in that blog talk about? Sorry so many questions, I just want to know the truth.

It is the same exact article. But the article had just been removed from the blog.. who knows, maybe the one who put it in his/her blog didn't even know the credibility. But i had searched Newsens and NATE, no such article came up..

Anyway, srsly, i don't think that JYPE would be so STUPID to announce this when 2PM has just started promotion for a week... very fishy.. it is courting death with regards to the album sale if JYPE announced that now..

Edit: Today JYPE had just announced new boy group, right? So i don't think JYPE will be out of their mind to announce these 2 news on the same day.. That is like literally killing 2 groups with one stone..

Edit 2: And more importantly, they had just released their Anycall Corby and O-market CFs, if JYP is as malicious & calculating, will he allow the news to be announced at this juncture? he will be whacked left, right by the big sponsors, right? No massive scandal.. Taboo for sponors.. remember?

Guest norikonok

I think about that article possible NOT REAL ! Cuz Newsen latest new about 2PM haven't been update yet since the boy took photos with Former GOD sorry I don't know his name....

I suggest everytime when such article appear ... First stay claim .... Second go to the site and check about that new on the press site, Do they have this article or not.....

Also, I think if it is real.... Next time please give newsen link for the proof.....

Cuz if the new is not true .... It's mean now we do have anti fan ...... Try to destroy the boys.....

Guest letsvote

updated: This link is gone, the article is gone too.

GIVE ME THE TRUTH.

My last post. Yes. The link is gone as well as article. I keep refreshing newsen now.

AHHH. You make me crazy.

To Max23 : Maybe, because of my comment there so the owner deleted it and put the article like "where you find such a link?"

To qweqwe (edit2) : I found that there is no reason at all for this drama. Something sounds reasonable and make-sense for us but not for JYP(E)

JYPE will also debut another boy group yet to be named in order to bring a fresh air to JYPE whose image has been tarnished in the public after Jaebeom's scandal. This new group will be active both in Korea and China.

No comment bout the news but there is something fishy goin on?

I mean... we do know that that-so-called-yet-to-be-name is called "Crossfire" no? I mean how come there;s a piece of news saying the company is going to debut another group called Crossfire while in this news, it says the no name yet to be given to the new group.

I just can say, please calm down and think it slowly. I can;t guarantee that this is fake BUT I do believe JYP not that stupid to release this news as well as I do believe that he was not fast enuf to clear all 2PM n Jay rumor as fast as clearing his own 'mess'?

payce!

Guest badtzmarujung

My today last post . :angry: After I'm very richard simmons off this fake news.

-----------------------------------

You must watch this CF is very cute :lol: :lol: :lol:

2PM - Paris Baguette CF (Behind the scene) [EDIT]

credit:sanakujira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcBDbjQq6c4

:P Drool

credit:on the pictures

I want this magazine............................... :lol:

a8560900194.jpg

a8560900185.jpg

a8560900189.jpg

a8560900190.jpg

a8560900192.jpg

a8560900193.jpg

Guest tikamicizia

omg my baby woo is smiling.. huhuhuhu thanks so muchh! I really miss his smile...

and paris cf is so cuuute!!! they look so cheerful

Archived