☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

i suggest removing that article.. Too much assumptions made, to which only JYPE & 2PM knows that truth.. Seems that it is out to stir up bad blood amongst fans, Hottests and JYPE.. I hate reading things like this, with no credible sources.. How much truth is in it?

I agree with what qweqwe said..no matter how true the article is..

we will never know..whether what Jay is going through is all anyone's fault..

or what the group is going through...

not even HOTTEST can do anything about it..because none of us are in the industry..

its only them that truly knows what is going on...

so..let's better not discuss on the topic again..I'm sorry that I had to bring this up..the article did flare me for a moment there and I was not thinking straight too..

but still..on a lighter note..artist go through all this stuff I guess..even the 5 member "Gods of the East" are having problems..

despite them being a long running well known group..

so let's just chill and see what's installed for the future ahead..and I've read on the posts before that WooYoung called Jay before their performance yea? So..I guess Jay is still their hyung-nim leader yap? no worries..the boys..they'll be fine..

even if their future's rather screwed up..or they might shoot further international stardom..WHO KNOWS?

Let's just continue the support..stop discussing about controversies and such..the boys need more love rather than having people blaming on their boss or whoever caused all this to happen..

HOTTEST ROX!!

What time is it now? its 2PM~ Forever!

Cheers~

JaeBeom baby~ I Love You!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that when 2PM starts to find their direction and seems doing well, someone will immediately write up something. Don't you think? What a coincidence?? Seriously, bring it on. :lol:

hmm I also thought it was a bit too little... 1MIL USD for 5-6 cfs while Hanami made up half of their total CF profits... it may be the jay factor since Hanami was with 2pm vs. the rest with 6pm both numbers can be wrong in two ways, Hanami being too much (other stars I've searched up made 0.1billion KWN [or 100k USD] per CF), or the numbers being too low, another group made 3.6 billion for 8 CFS~ almost 500k per cf (this article may not be accurate... there was something wrong with the numbers....) ..

Anyway it's really annoying when they said Jay's issue made 2pm better known stars. pft.

I think we shouldn't read too much on this. It could be that the translation is slightly inaccurate?. From the news, I understand that Jay's controversy had made 2PM widely known in Korea. It's not that they become more popular because of this issue. Bad publicity is still a publicity, even though people know who they are, it doesn't mean they gonna go out and buy their album. Below is the original article and perhaps a little better translation:

최고 몸값에 3~4개 추가 조율… 매출 10억 '훌쩍'

남성 그룹 2PM이 재범의 공백에도 광고 시장을 석권하고 있다.

이 들은 13일 1집 <1:59> 발표와 함께 광고 모델로 상종가를 올리고 있다. 구설수에 휘말린 리더 재범이 팀에서 제외됐지만 광고 시장의 열기는 뜨겁기만 하다. 이들은 최근 휴대전화와 유기농 식품업체와 광고 촬영을 마쳤다. 이 밖에 음료, 제과, 패션 의류 등 3,4개 업체와 계약 성사단계에 이른 것으로 알려졌다.

이들의 몸값도 하루가 다르게 급상승하며 업계 '최고 대우'를 받고 있다. 이들이 광고 계약으로 올린 매출만 10억 원선을 훌쩍 뛰어넘을 것으로 광고 업계에서는 내다보고 있다. 2PM의 주가는 시간이 흐를수록 가파른 상승 곡선을 그릴 것으로 보인다. 최근 신곡이 발표된 데다 '재범 탈퇴' 변수가 오히려 팀의 인지도를 올리면서 광고계의 러브콜이 이어지고 있다.

한 광고 관계자는 "이들은 매력은 폭넓은 팬층이다. 이들은 거침 없는 퍼포먼스로 '짐승돌'이라는 애칭으로 불리며 10대부터 30대 이상까지 여성 팬들을 사로잡았다. 재범의 탈퇴 과정이 전국민의 이슈로 떠오르면서 전세대에 걸친 그룹의 인지도도 높다"고 말했다.

이들은 최근 1집 타이틀 곡 <하트 비트(Heartbeat)>로 활동 중이다. 이 노래는 심장박동을 기본으로 한 비트에 맞춘 멤버들의 역동적인 퍼포먼스가 인상적이다.

스포츠한국 김성한기자 wing@sportshankook.co.kr

Not only are they the most expensive figures in the advertising world, but with an addition of 3-4 more companies, the cost of 2PM exceeds 1 billion won (about $1 million).

With the release of their official first album, 2PM has become more heavily involved with advertising. Although the team's leader is excluded, the market is hotter than ever. Recently, they have finished filming for a cell phone and an organic food product. They're also still in the contracting stage for 3-4 more companies involved in drinks, fashion, and food products.

The cost of 2PM has risen dramatically over the course of their careers. They are currently receiving the best of the best treatment. The income they have brought in with only their advertising exceeds 1 billion won. Many expect the costs of 2PM to rise even further as they continue their careers. Their current new song has already been released and Jaebum's withdrawal from the group only furthered the boys' popularity, leading to unending "love calls" from advertising companies.

One advertiser stated "The charm of this group is that they have a great fan base. With their beastly image, they were able to capture various age groups. Jaebum's withdrawal issue brought 2PM to the spotlight in front of the whole nation, further upping their popularity."

CREDITS: SPORTS HANKOOK(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

About the earning, the more I read about it, it seems like 2PM is now charging 1B won or more to agency. I think it makes more sense. Khun himself reportedly charged $300K usd or more for doing a cf in Thailand. The Hanami deal didn't come easy though because they actually didn't want to pay 2PM more than $350K USD. (JYPE asked $400-450K for it). I guess they worked it out, but I'm not sure what is the final number.

Guest Labacookie

I agree about removing the article, it feels like speculation and fuel for bad blood. I really wish we can create a more positive atmosphere in the thread and support all our boys and let bad feelings go.

Also I think mentioning the b-word is a violation of the rules, so some people really need to watch it. O_O'

Guest babiluxx

what i want to know is how much are the boys getting paid?

I just hope that they are getting paid well...

i feel like a lot of korean artists don't really get that much from their company....and they work so hard. but most of the money just goes to the company.

-----

well the CF pictures are HOT. wooyoung...i've never seen him showing of his chest...its a first haha

Guest kay01dee

babiluxx, that's the first thing i noticed about the picture! they need to expose wooyoung more! ;) wooyoungie is becoming so skinny though. imagine him with muscles?..not ripped like jay, but just simply muscular, if that makes any sense. i'd love to see that.

about all the endorsement deals 2PM's getting, i really don't know what to believe. i just hope that the boys are getting their fair share for working so hard & because they deserve it.

It seems like khun.net is probably gonna be Khun's official site. The 2pm's official site is also updated with full features now. There are many goodies, so don't miss it. :) http://2pm.jype.com/

Thanks to 2pm-online for the daily chart update. I think HB is at #1 for 4 days in a row on cyworld and 3 days on dosirak. They are doing greattt...

Chart Summary Nov 17

Cyworld :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Dosirak :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Melon :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Monkey3 :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Soribada :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Bugs :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

MNET :

No. 2 - Heartbeat

Naver :

No. 2 - Heartbeat

Music On :

No. 3 - Heartbeat

Awwww...thanks for that info. Ive been wondering how they are doing online. ^^

Thanks everyone as well for the latest pics...from their cf, and album...overload hotness!

Does anyone know when is their Mnet comeback (I'm not referring to that concert they did)? I hope Mnet doesn't screw it up for the boys because of their poor sound system.

I must say I'm hecka impressed with the way the 6 boys executed their performances for Heartbeat. I was a bit nervous before about how they would do. They usually need at least 2-3 performances to nail the performance for their comeback but this time, they nailed it almost from the get-go.

I must confess that I'm not the biggest fan of Heartbeat but the boys' performances are making the song grow on me. They OWNED the stage when they performed: charisma, presence, energy, precision of dancing and Woo's, Junho's and Junsu's vocals. They may be dressed as zombies (I hope that one of the boys would set fire to the polka-dotted suits) but their inner beastliness still comes through. :D

Leadja will definitely be proud that he will be returning to an improved team with tighter coordination and better performance execution.

this scares me ALOT. its like I'm all for the boycot cause thats the a voice for HOTTEST but it seems like JYP and E did more damage to themselves than the fans ever did or doing. (by damage i mean they shot themselves in the foot) it sounds like for JYP and E to scrape together their image they need to admit that they freaked out too much and forgot to protect as well as keep the bottom line in mind. and also get Leadja back for a whole 2pm. Cause yah their (JYP & E) Family image is shot to hell at least with the most important people the Fans and advertizement agences, variety shows PD's (you know the people that actually give them money) also they put way too much hype for the album (which is partly understandable but they went overboard) and only produced a mediocure product at best (which can hurt the situation even more) and if this keeps up 2pm maybe ... dispanded. Like I said this person's writings scares the crap out of me cause you really see how precarious the boys are and how they are all including Jay are being used baddly. ( i'm not even going to get into the last quote about JYP it just makes me too angry >_<)

I don't really know what to think any more and my heart is too tender to try and hope for good any more. Honsty I got into 2pm because first Khun then Jay then Taec (I guess I liked the international guys best *shrugs* IDK why) and because that trio is broken I feel broken. this is the longest post i've ever made i'm usually a lurker so please ignor spelling errors and grammer mistakes i've just writen what was on my heart.

All my Love to Baby Leadja and 2pm,

Just another iHottest (o^_^o)

the one thing I really disagree: "mediocre" is not the right word to describe their new album. "AWESOME" would be the word.

Guest blu3bubbl3

babiluxx, that's the first thing i noticed about the picture! they need to expose wooyoung more! ;) wooyoungie is becoming so skinny though. imagine him with muscles?..not ripped like jay, but just simply muscular, if that makes any sense. i'd love to see that.

I KNOW! damn, the stupid box he's holding is blocking his nipple (am i allowed to say that word on herE? lol)... lol i sound so perverted. but yeah he's lost so much weight :( but if you watch the brownie CF NG clip, you can clearly see how toned his arms are, my eyes were clued to that... and chansung's abs *drools* muahahah. but again, i saw that he wasn't smiling or talking/joking around much...

btw, i don't think this was posted:

credit: acrofan

^the only HQ version i could find. i think the following 2 parts are their interview... but it looks like fancam (??)... wooyoung looks SOOO CUTTEE gahh. and the phones do look quite pretty... i want the pink one, hehe.

EDIT: my bad, forgot to credit =X

Guest ephemeral.

2PM TaecYeon's Girlfriend is Marshmallow XD

credit: Symbelmyyne

I just had to share this in case no one has posted this yet. :]

Taec is too adorableeee ~ to think that a guy is actually in that marshmallow. :'D

I'm sad to not see Wooyoung smile much nowadays though.

Everyone get ready for the tears, because I bursted in them reading this..

2pm will always be one. <3

:P I wanna eat brownie.

Love NG cut. ke ke ke

2PM Market O CF NG Cut

credit:Symbelmynevii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CakqfwI2KPU

LOL. Khun, Chansung and Taec were definitely liking that brownie.

Everyone was starting to get pissed at Junho and his random Market-OOoooing. xD

Thanks for sharing!

Guest xclueless

Love NG cut. ke ke ke

2PM Market O CF NG Cut

Really, What's wrong with Wooyoung? He seems SO out of it lately. I honestly could not stop looking at him throughout this whole video clip because I was hoping somewhere he would crack a smile, but he didn't. While all the boys were goofing off and laughing he just stood there and he looked kind of.. annoyed? That's not like Woo at all. He's usually the first to goof off, him and Jay. I'm really sad to see him like this because I'm scared what's happening to him is going to be the same thing that happened to Sohee when Hyunah left the group. I don't want Woo to turn into an introvert.

And wtfreak.. why is Junsu SO EFFIN SKINNY?!?! Like he lost a dramatic amount of weight. Ahh please be healthy and happy boys ><"

Love NG cut. ke ke ke

2PM Market O CF NG Cut

thnks for the link! really love their NG's!

Anyway it's really annoying when they said Jay's issue made 2pm better known stars. pft.

agree w/ you! or maybe the article was just translated badly... but still messed up!

---------------------------------

oh man, i missed something here.. but i don't even wanna know. -_-

and those YT account aren't legit enough. impossibe having all 3 of them log in "7 hours ago"

sorta stuff. oh wells.

anybody here excited w/ MAMA? Jae needs to win "hottest male award" seriously!

keep voting!

edit:

gahh~ it is depressing to see udong feeling down lately.

baby woo smile for noona please!! T_T

71915217.gif

42919708.gif

tumblr_kt36sllttv1qzmtklo1_250.gif

taec: where's my happy ssanti ang ang baby Woo at?

crdt:jaebumyum

Guest frappucino

some pics i haven't seen yet shared in here

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zyyfxj.jpg

junho and wooyoung look kinda short o.o and junsu looks tall... wut? lol i love them anyways ;]

Wow I haven't seen that one before, thanks for sharing! : )

Oh my gosh the weight-loss for Junsu and Wooyoung is so noticeable here, their figures are so slender now

...almost feminine hahaha (those necks!) but still very handsome : ))

Nowadays I'm so worried for Wooyoung's wellbeing, since it looks as if he's been depressed lately ;__; I guess there's a lot of factors contributing, like the choreography/acrobatics responsibilities he's taken on, and Jay not being there. His cyworld entry with the WG sad song dslkjsdlkj

Miss his smileee

Okay I'm done haha

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

^It's not photoshopped. I was randomly saving photos from DC gall when i found this cap

http://i35.tinypic.com/2yl8b69.jpg

Had i not visited this thread, i wouldn't have noticed it. Thanks badtzmarujung for pointing that out. Idek, but looking at it now, it's pretty obvious that the space is for Jay.

omggg;

holy crap. i had no idea. now that someone pointed that out i saw it.

omg thanks for pointing that out

anyways. yes is there a clip where it shows jay speaking for woo because he couldn't talk?

which peformance did woo cry on?? thanks.

for heartbeat lol

Guest redcottonstar

first time posting here~

does anyone know where to watch the infinity challenge survival episode with jay and junho?

i can't find it anywhere with subs ;-;

Guest wwwuuunnn

anyways. yes is there a clip where it shows jay speaking for woo because he couldn't talk?

it's an interview on 21/08/2009.

wy can't talk..so he wrote on the paper..and jay spoke for woo...

it's love..isn't it?? jay...please come back soon..our wy baby didn't smile after u left...T^T

e341fce988497d40938b16d2cca90a22.jpg

Guest rawrritsgracex3

I just had to share this in case no one has posted this yet. :]

Taec is too adorableeee ~ to think that a guy is actually in that marshmallow. :'D

I'm sad to not see Wooyoung smile much nowadays though.

sorry to cut your post short xD

ahh Taec's so cute<3 LOL at 0:37 :D

and yes, Woo:| stay strong~

Guest theblazenazn

You can watch it with Subs here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af0b0h7eYRY The otherparts should also appear on the side. It's subbed by Time2Sub2.

first time posting here~

does anyone know where to watch the infinity challenge survival episode with jay and junho?

i can't find it anywhere with subs ;-;

2PM's new album seems be doing extremely well after news they just completed 50,000 pre-orders with 20,000 more to go. I don't know if others already saw this, I'll post it here.

Hanteo

Current #1 This Week, #1 Daily, and #1 Real Time.

YesAsia

They're #1 on YesAsia for the 30 days even though it's only their second day of their official release on YesAsia. lol.

#1 for the 7 Days even though it was just released yesterday, November 16th.

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS!! Let's wish them Luck on Music Bank, Inkigayo, and MAMA this week!!!

Archived