☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest everybodyshout

hello topz! :D have you watched wild bunny yet? if you haven't you totally should... you'll laugh your heart out like never before hahahaha

anyways has anyone caught this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydaw4fnv2GU...feature=related

edit: oh here's a shorter version of the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhi4ozTUdd0

^BEG covered 2pm's again and again. their voices are so awesome. and ga-in's A&A signature dance.

haha they were like jaebum and junsu over there.

would have liked to see a BEG-2pm collab at the MAMAs or even DEG-BEG :(

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/15/2009

Taecyeon & Wooyoung @ SBS Inkigayo

Interview with 2PM was cute (:

Can't wait for their comeback stage!

(edit: Another well done performance... However, their mics weren't that great, couldn't hear them too well :T

It's okay, there are more to come)

inkigayo1115091.jpg

inkigayo1115092.jpg

inkigayo1115093.jpg

inkigayo1115094.jpg

inkigayo1115095.jpg

inkigayo1115096.jpg

inkigayo1115097.jpg

inkigayo1115098.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

hahah i am watching Taec and Woo on Inkigayo now =]] so funny. Taec played with a marshmallow-doll and even acted cute with it =]] his cute voice sounded so funny but adorable. i laughed so hard at his expressions LOL

Guest nancypha

awh, the boys are so handsome on inki!! :]

here's another pic with the other boys on it ^^

edit: awh! the perf. was awesomee. ^^

i thought the effect to it was really cool. [:

lol, it reminded me of the MV. ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

091115 Inkigayo - Interview with 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzggHDAZSlc

THEY'RE PERFORMING RIGHT NOW

i have to say the dance intro is HOT!!!!!!!! but the vocal of them today isnt so good. idk if it's because of the mic or not, but their singing is much less loud than usual :(

howeever, overall, it's still a pretty good performance. the only thing i REALLY DISLIKE is the effect added into the performance. weird

20091115144122128l3_151012_0.jpg

'하트비트' 안무는 에어로빅? 네티즌들의 남다른 눈썰미가 오랜만에 '2PM' 팬들에게 웃음을 줬다.

일부 네티즌들이 6인조로 최근 활동을 재개한 그룹 '2PM'의 일부 안무가 MBC TV '무한도전'팀이 에어로빅 특집 편에서 보여줬던 안무와 비슷하다고 비교해 웃음을 유발하고 있다.

일부 네티즌들은 '2PM'이 일명 '좀비춤'을 추다가, 두 명의 멤버들의 다른 멤버들 다리를 밟고 올라서 공중을 향해 팔을 치켜 올리는 안무를 보고, MC 유재석, 박명수, 길, 노홍철, 전진, 정준하, 정형돈이 연출한 에어로빅편 마지막 안무와 비슷하다고 주장했다.

실제 '2PM'이 보여주고 있는 안무는 '무한도전'팀이 에어로빅 특집 편에서 보여줬던 동작과 놀랍도록 흡사하다. 네티즌들은 "그래도 '2PM'의 포스는 안무 자체가 남다르다. 에어로빅 같다고 생각해본 적 없다" "이렇게 비교해서 보니 재밌다"는 등의 의견을 보였다.

또 일부 네티즌들은 "이 안무에 재범이 있었더라면 참 좋았을 듯 하다"며 재범 복귀를 간절히 기원하기도.

source:tvdaily.co.kr

Overall Translation:

Aerobic dance routine in Heartbeat's choreography? Netizens are saying how the pyramid dance move is reminding them of Infinite Challenge's aerobic dance move. This bought a smile to the 2PM's fans.

Even though it's similar, it has a totally different vibe. The fans never thought the pyramid choreography was an aerobic routine. It's just fun to compare the two teams.

Also, the netizens are saying how the choreography would have been better if Jaebeom was part of it.

-------

I posted this article hoping to bring a smile to all the hottests out there.

This sure made me smile (: hehe

Guest i.said.hi

i have to say the dance intro is HOT!!!!!!!! but the vocal of them today isnt so good. idk if it's because of the mic or not, but their singing is much less loud than usual :(

howeever, overall, it's still a pretty good performance. the only thing i REALLY DISLIKE is the effect added into the performance. weird

i believe it's inkigayo's fault. their voices were barely audible. the AR was super loud compared to their voices. But it can't be the mic's fault because just yesterday and the day before on music core and music bank, they worked great. i believe it's inkigayo's audio/ sound system's fault

this is just random... i was thinking.. you know each of them has this transmitter pack (for the sound system) that is attached to their back, at their waist area.. and every time when i see Wooyoung does that flip and drops on the floor hard, i think "OUCH"! it must really hurt bad with the transmitter on his waist... and to think that he has to do this for say, 2 months? I can feel the pain..

Guest haiphuong

Today's intro is the best since they come back but the sound is not very good. Jun Ho's ponytail reminds me of samurai :)

Our boys did lose a lot weigh and it makes me worried. Can't deny that it fits their new concept but I just hope their health are not affected. Actually, I love "Heartbeat" so much but I also scared of it. I mean their cold faces with the zombies make-up style is scary. I wonder is there another version of this song which has Jay's voice? And if it has, is the feeling different? If they film another MV for this song when Jay's back, would they still be in zombie style or what?

Sorry I don't mean anything, I just try to imagine. :)

Guest kassuma

091115 2PM Intro + Heartbeat 하트비트 [FULL]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGV-4_zA4Q

091113 2PM Heartbeat 하트비트 Rehearsal Chansung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_timedtext..._id=b0NAOuFZsxg

091113 2PM CHANSUNG + TAECYEON CAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J33fS5bI6WI

091107 2PM Taecyeon Cute Butt Dance Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fClIs-7jBf0

credits as tagged

Guest persons

Their intro for inki was awesome! I saw their perf on youtube first and wondered why they were wearing white and black...now it all fits. I thought that their music core perf was the best though. simple background setup yet intricate design, passionate colors (black and red), and great singing. it's really too bad the perf i was looking forward to the most, inki, did not compare.

been listening to heartbeat remix.. i don't know but i think i could hear Jae's voice. .. i think.

anyways,

ohhh~~ the beastly boys are back. i'm loving their attitude.

breaking the ice! taec was so into it.

hope they win an award soon.

if anybody is still in-deniable about "famous guy" here's a vid showing his "airchair set".

yep, his been doing that move since '04 :D

and yay pics!

sorry if these pics were posted before.

tumblr_kt36odskI51qzmtklo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ksvkig9gri1qzmtklo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kstlz9mt3S1qzmtklo1_500.png

credit: jaebumyum

edit:

sorry didn't wanna waste my 3rd2nd post.

after watching their past 3 performances... i have some weird observation over Junho's singing part.

is it just me or am i hearing jaebeom's voice during the last part of junho's (the sustain part) try to listen to it again and it really sounds like jay..

not only you.. i hear it too! i even hear Jae's "oooohhh~" sounds exactly like from their "i hate you" song.

seriously, i was listening to "heartbeat" like a lot of times and then listed to "i hate you" lot of times

and it just hit me.. i thought i was hearing Jae's voice in heartbeat.. crazy comparison..

Archived