☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest entermuriel

2PM's zombie dance is expected to be the next hit.

Group 2PM is pulling in the spotlight with their zombie dance.

2PM held their comeback stage on the 13th through KBS's Music Bank. The 'Zombie Dance' that they displayed garnered a big response from fans. They ended with a pyramid, although it seemed as if one spot was missing.

Not only their sleek black modern suits but their modern performance is becoming a hot topic amongst netizens because of their zombie dance.

Netizens have stated "It's unfortunate that Jaebum isn't present but the zombie dance is so unique, we have fallen into its spell."

CREDITS: MDTODAY(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

kHottest's encouraging cartoon for Jaebum

"2PM’S Leadja is solely

something only you can do.

Park Jaebum, let’s fly up once again."

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thu♥1430268877

Their comeback was amazing, and even more amazing because of the loud fan chants :D

I'm always somehow resistant in watching the very end when Wooyoung does the flip and lie down thing because I'm afraid to see him slip drastically, lol. Must be so hard doing that at the right timing.

Does anyone know the exact fan chant to their performance? I know that they shouted out 'Park Jaeboem" but I really want to know when they say his name.

the exact chant was "Park Jaebum Kim Junsu... Nickhun Ok Taekyeon... Jang Wooyoung Lee Junho... Hwang Chansung 2PM"

it was when they were doing the dance part in the end

twice

PLEASE DON'T GO COMMENT IN YOUTUBE ON THAT VIDEO! I

you people she said please...please! she didn't command anyone not to,

remember the last video of jay, people kept commenting and many got

sad, reminder she said please, and I say please know the difference between

a command and suggestion, and as you can see the video was set to PRIVATE,

any guesses as to why, and who gave the good advice not to comment on the video.

anyways once my computer is done I can post the download for that video but I have

to check if its within the rules, if I can't then I can't

lol moving on, am I the only one who loves the suits, the hair is okay, but it's just the mascara

eyeliner that needs work. And the pyramid thing scares me since Woo almost fell and almost

messed up the flip at the end, I hope he takes care of himself, I don't want a cracked head

or anything.

Guest happylove00

the comeback was intense!

the fanchant was awesome!

nobody forgets leadja! the boys never, definitely hottests never too!

it is heartwarming to hear those chants. i was so afraid that nobody will cheer for the boys when they performed!

the boys did a great job... for hottests, for leadja!

wooyounggie... you just melts my heart! i m so in love with your voice nowadays! <3

why do people find that their outfit is horrible? i thought it looks good on them...

the whole concept of "vampire" is pretty cool with the zombie dance and smoky makeup...

i hope they will get #1 for heartbeat!

2009 should be 2PM!

let's climb to the top and wait patiently for the leadja's return and triumph the top as the true 2PM!

Guest wookie<3

The new song is awesome (; so was the performance ytd. I will always be waiting for jay, and i believe that he'll come back soon. all the other 2PM members acknowledge that 2PM is still seven (they refer to SEVEN members in the album thanks to). Leadja's position is left untouched because only park jaebum can fill that spot.

Maybe he'll pop up in their performance in the near future? who knows. The fan chants ytd were awesome (: i love k-hottest! Their love for the boys is overwhelmingly touching

2PM, fighting!

Guest oneday_11

anyways once my computer is done I can post the download for that video but I have

to check if its within the rules, if I can't then I can't

I don't know whether this is really inappropriate. But could you upload it please?

I haven't seen the clip, and I don't intend to spread it or anything. I just wanna see the boy...

i love Heartbeat...the mv and the performance.

the guys are doing so good,

considering their current situation.

i really want them to win at least one MAMA award.

and if they do, it'll be great if they gave a shoutout to jay.

(because i'm certain MAMA won't be able to drag jay out just for that)

i will always love and support 2PM, with or without jay. FIGHTING!~

Guest twist&fall-

the comeback stage was WOW : ) i'm starting to like that version of Heartbeat ^^,

and and.... OH MY. the intro dance was hawt *fans self* especially khun's part *q* ... ehhehe. the fan chants was awesome. 2pm hwaiting!

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

god guys, thanks for ruining the video of the "famous guy"

i wanted to see it.

sigh;

ONLY if you guys didn't comment like 4523423470928753 comments about jay XD

anyways; i thought the comeback performance was okay. it was lacking def. but it was okay overall.

i relaly hope to see the 7 of them again soon.

Guest polaris

just hearing the audience chant all 7 members names really moved me..

2PM=7

it's like even though Jaebum wasnt there physically ...he was still a part of them and was with them on that stage together.

and it seemed like the boys got strength and more energy as the crowd chanted all 7 members names ending with 2PM!

Guest xclueless

god guys, thanks for ruining the video of the "famous guy"

i wanted to see it.

sigh;

ONLY if you guys didn't comment like 4523423470928753 comments about jay XD

anyways; i thought the comeback performance was okay. it was lacking def. but it was okay overall.

i relaly hope to see the 7 of them again soon.

Well if it makes you guys feel any better, a fellow Hottest re-uploaded the video. You just have to find it ;)

Aww seems like she private it as well :(

Music Core performance is out! Can I just say I FREAKING LOVE THE FAN CHANTS?!?! They are so loud and loveee how Jay's name is chanted so loud and clear<33

And just because I really miss our "Famous Guy"<3

lovee.gif

Guest xrawritsvyx

The Core perf was really awesome... i liked it better than yesterdays'. And the fan chants! <3 they made me chant along LOL. and xclueless I freaking love your sig. *O*

-off to find "famous guy" video-

Guest churvaness

Can anybody tell me if they have seen this photo before....

tumblr_kt1lvazSZN1qa74dro1_500.jpg

There's this rumor going on that Jay's spotted at a Korean Airport...I dunno if this is recent which may indicate he's attending MAMA....I AM CERTAINLY DYING HOPING SO....

PS: what's the caption saying?????

----If this isn't recent, I'm sorry for the ruckus it may have caused you..just saw this from allkpop commenter...

Guest polaris

^ that pic looks old... i feel like ive seen it before...and I doubt at this point that he's going to just walk out at the airport like that.

Anyway....omgg

just saw the famous guy clip

HOLY CRAP... that clip was like water for a thirsty person in the desert,

I am so happy ... I can be at ease now seeing famous guy happy in his elements.

:D totally cheesing right now.

"being a ninja" :rolleyes:

Guest kissme123

The picture of Jay at the airport is from August after Jay was returning from Seattle.

prolly some old pics

but ppl dont know where is this pic coming frm..havent seen it before...

this is the pic where jay came back frm seattle in august...

1247015061_2.jpg

Guest Kiss Me

Each comeback stage keeps getting better & better. I loved the intro video from Music Core. I loved how it mixed in BTS... Gah, Junho was the one that hugged Wooyoung right? (; Anyways I'm anticipating a lot for Inkigayo especially cause Taecyeon & Wooyoung are the MCs.

Guest tohoblaq

^

I thought it was Nickhun who hugged Wooyoung.

Anyway, Music Core comeback stage was just great. I got goosebumps watching it. It's even stronger than yesterday!

2PM fighting! I'm glad there are still so many fans supporting the 6-members 2PM now. I believe they'll be complete sooner than we think. :)

Archived