☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest uh-ohxev

There is a "famous guy" (just a FAMOUS GUY w/o name thx) who made his come back too =D

Our famous guy dances well right? ^^

T___T Omg, I'm so happy to see him again! I'm glad to see that hes having fun bboying again. And to someone else who asked how do we even knows its Jay... well I don't know but to me, the moves and body, and everything screamed JAY. So, did the guy put "famous guy" as the title because that's what Jay is going under when entering bboy competitons? Or does he know who Jay is, but just wants to keep it on the DL so he put "famous guy" as the title? Either way, I'm so happy to see Jay again... hopefully, he can return to 2PM someday.

And, the boys performance was AMAZING! I watched it live, and I was blown away... they did such a good job. Keep working hard boys! ^^ Hope to see you all 7 together again someday<3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroari_nbza

i just watched their comeback stage and i have to say that it was one hell of an awesome perf!!!! and i really love the intro bit. i'm liking their concept too, love the eyeliners... its sexy!

cant wait for the hd perf

oh and about our 'famous guy'... haha glad he's bboying again and enjoying the time with his friends.

i just hope he comes back real soon, cause we miss u loads!!!

thanks for the pics from their alb.... i wish someone would upload in hq though...

Guest jebabe19

it wasnt heart beat for me but heart break hehehe i do love the hottest for still cheering for them and still including jae's name...

i saw the "famous guy" vid... there was a split moment there where you can pause it... and see it is jay... it definitely is...

Guest voxtae13

Per in MB is so perfect.

Hope Jae Bum back in MAMA award.

Anyone let me know their rank in some chart. No1 already??????????????????????

Guest badtzmarujung

Here's the link to the watch their comback!

2PM Comeback Stage Performance-MuBank

There is a "famous guy" (just a FAMOUS GUY w/o name thx) who made his come back too =D

:lol:

I'm very very very happy because I saw the " 7 " Guys performance today (Even-though not in the same stage)

Thank you a lot for the Vid.

I hope They will as 1 as soon.

Wow their performance at Music Bank was awesome, I'm definetely growing to love the song.

Thankyou for the famous guy video. I have no idea how you guys even find these videos! But it's good to see him still doing what he loves and bboying.

Here's the link to the watch their comback!

2PM Comeback Stage Performance-MuBank

awesome comeback! i love HOTTEST chants. can't wait to see more of their perf.

haha! "famous guy" i miss you a lot!! hope to see him on stage again.

thnk you so much for the vid. glad to see him active and doing what he loves.

we miss you! stop covering your pretty face, but it's all good~ i need to see more of "famous guy".

edit:

topped a page~ woohoo!

jae picspam!

24zlxug.jpg

2j0m2br.jpg

crd: 2pmaday

definitely born to shine! and i'm really liking "famous guy" alias.

and the boys new concept today doesn't really suit JAE in my opinion.. he'll be like a gangster emo. lol! j/k!

edit 2:

and eh. 1313! you know what that means? happy fri. the 13th. errrbody!

Guest tiffanydawn

Just because you put it in spoiler tags doesn't make it any less obvious.

yes, i know.

Jay wrote on that KBS 2PM CD that he cannot tell anything, obviously he's not just thinking about himself and when he feels like coming back to Korea. Obviously there are more issues involved in this than simply what Jay wants. so please don't assume what Jay wants and needs. You're not him, so who are you to say what he's feeling and thinking right now?

honestly, i dont want to start any argument here. :mellow: anyway, you are not Jay too so why are you saying that it's obvious that there are more issues involved?

JYP is a businessman. He works for money.

If Jay is there = more money for him.

If Jay isn't around = less money

Do you get my point? I assume JYP wants Jay to be back too. But the thing is Jay isn't ready yet. He is so ashamed of what he posted years ago. He doesn't have the guts to face those millions of people.

Comments like yours where you attack other posters on this thread are what creates conflict between the two sides.

i didnt attack the other posters. i was referring to some K-Hottests. i understand that they love Jay so much and they want him back but if they'll continue with their actions, there's a huge tendency that 2PM's album will be such a huge fail. and i dont want that to happen. I DONT WANT THE EFFORTS OF WOOYOUNG, TAEC, JUNSU, KHUN, JUNHO and CHANSUNG TO BE WASTED. I DONT WANT THEM TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FAR ........ >:( YOU GIVING JAY A BAD NAME , 2PM IS NOT ONLY BELONG TO JAY , GIVE THE OTHER MEMBERS A BREAK !

i agree on the "2PM is not just Jay" part.

i totally agree with you! 2pm does not only belong 2 Jay, there are other members as well!. we should all support them!

AMEN TO THAT.

i miss these:

2PM.jpg

look, Jay's smiling eyes is as cute as Junho's:

091031musik2PManh1.jpg

Guest wwwuuunnn

Is this famous guy the one we are waiting for????

i watch it over and over...some movement is really so jay....

if he is...i am really happy to see him do what he likes ><

i miss him so bad.....

happy to see my 7boys' performance today T^T

letters for Jay to Seattle from Khottest...this is the sixth time they send letters to Jay..

i'm really touch when seeing this everytime...T^T

7494c92574c3d91d8644f9ae.jpg

"famous guy" truth..is it him or not?

my personal analysis of it..

let's say..He's Not..he's just..someone..why do we say that?

1. the outfit..can barely see his face cover with bandanna..

2. are all of us going crazy and hallucinated that is him?

3. statements are what everyone loves the most..right? LOL just joking..no offense..and there's no official thing saying that he should be attending that BBoy thing...

so let's say..It is Him..the proof?

1. let's look at the MORE INFO box..the Thomas Origami guy posted.. "Binary Beat down Beaverton how do you know know it him *censored word* you guys are good hahah" hmm...bad BBoy language..but see..Beaverton, Seattle Washington..Seattle? Coincidence?? How do you know know it him? probably means How did you guys knew its him? and thats why the fans are so good..they can even recognize him in that outfit...

2. what are the odds of an Asian going to a BBoy competition in Seattle.. and being labeled as "famous guy" by fellow BBoys? why FAMOUS GUY?? why not something else?

3. if you would pause it at 0:23 sec...when "famous guy" was shot by the camera directly..the eyes? the earrings? the height..then few seconds further..the moves? looks like some of what we had seen before in Variety shows You-Know-Who had went before...

so..let's believe in which we choose to believe..LOL...fingers crossed..I think its Jay..I hope its Jay..and if someone told me its him..I'll believe it...

the link again:

P.S. to the mods..i'm not talking bout anyone else in the thread..there's a 50:50 chance that it might be Jay..so please don't give me warnings or ban me..thank you!

Cheers!~ Soompiers...

^^^^thank you so much. I've been waiting a good quality vdo. It's also nice to see you here. :)

**sigh** I missed A&A days.. It’s not that I like A&A more than Heartbeat because IMO, HB is a much better song than A&A. BUT I missed the time when we didn’t argue and get mad at each other. Pleaseeee, no one wants this to happen unless you are anti. We just have to go through this together and wait for Jay to come back. It’s just their 1st album then they gonna have 2nd, 3rd, and many more projects with Jay. The world isn't gonna end tomorrow, so let’s hope for a better day. Just like Khun stated in the album's thank you notes, maybe someday we all can sit down and laugh at what had just happened.

Guys, please be confident in Jay and his talent. I guess my IQ is not so high so I can’t interpret JYP’s words more than that Jay will come back as 2PM whenever he’s ready. If JYP is that oh-so articulate with his words, so what?? Jay is ultra talented and a superb performer. If JYP really doesn’t want him??, F* ( oopss.. ) and move on. It’s his loss. I’m sure SM, YG, and many of his competitors would want him. However, as talented as Park Jaebeom is, I am confident that JYP won’t let him go anywhere.

Now, let’s go backkkk to 2PM, OMGGG the MUBank perf was perfect!!! I didn’t see Woo Young slip?? I think everyone did well and improved so much. I’m glad Taec finally decided to remove the spider web on his head. The boys looked really mature now especially Khun, Wooyoung and Junho. Khun just lost his boyish look which imo, it's not a bad thing. I’m really impressed with Wooyoung and Junho’s vocal in this song too. You can tell the boys are giving out everything they have, so please we at least appreciate their efforts. I’m not gonna lie, my love of 2PM is even stronger than before. The album is AMAZING. I like A&A but was not like crazy about it & the 10 out of 10 was just ok for me. I love everything about the HB song, so I don’t want to miss any moment with it. I can't wait for the next perf at MusicCore and Inkigayo. :D

P.S Talk about boycott, can I boycott the famous guy?? LOL How could he did this bboy dancing event without the other 6 members?? (just kidding, ok) Is it the new Bboy style in Seattle to cover his face like that?? I don’t believe it’s him until he shows his abs. :ph34r:

Let's call that boy " the famous guy" from now on...lol

I actually like that name...it suits our baby much kkk

The 6 boys did a good job as always

we should be proud of them, Fans are the reason they working hard for tho

but i understand everyone opinions anyway

then..hottests and 2pm fighting!!

Guest blu3bubbl3

i'm so sick and tired of seeing arguments going back and forth about the boycott, JYP, etc etc. i feel bad for the mods for having to constantly watch out for rule-breakers in this thread and warn them accordingly. i can't watch this go on anymore. c'mon guys, seriously. i'm just so... ugh. forget it.

on another note,

i'm really glad that Woo is getting pretty popular these days hehe, he is someone really awesome, even when the i was first hooked with 2pm at the beggining of this year and i really LOVED khun at that time, i thought that Woo was someone pretty unique and cute and awesome and everything and NOW he has become a omg-oh-so-HOT-grow man haha

YES. YES. YES. i'm exactly like you, i was completely in love with khun (of course my #1 was, is and always will our leadja), but then wooyoung started to catch my eyes, esp when in those starking eps with his ssanti dance lol. HE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. and now he's become so sexy too i feel like besides jay, he's the only guy capable of being crazy adorable AND mad sexy at the same time. i'm actually in the process of rewatching idol army cuz of wooyoung. LOL

i cant wait to go home and watch their MB perf!!! as;dlkfj;alkj

I seriously freakin love their dance intro..

especially Junho and Chansung pwoerful move..

but taec appear with the epic one..HEARTBEAT !

gosh.

this group getting better and better and I think right now--they are one of the strongest group in Korea..

they starts with zero..and now they are hero..

let's wait for Jay so that they will be super ultimate HERO to us

PLEASE STOP SPREADING THE FAMOUS GUY VIDEO!

and more importantly

PLEASE DON'T GO COMMENT IN YOUTUBE ON THAT VIDEO! I

That video was not posted up by Jay or his friends. We don't even know if it is him or not.

If it IS him, obviously he did NOT want to be called out, why do you think he's all bundled up and hiding his face?

Like many of you have said, "give Jay his space" and "let's wait patiently until he's ready."?

Many people saw that video earlier already but kept it to ourselves and did not comment in youtube to respect the original poster and to give Jay his personal space. Obviously this is a part of his PRIVATE LIFE in Seattle.

once again. Please DO NOT COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO IN YT WITH JAY-RELATED COMMENTS. You don't know if it's him for sure, so just watch it and leave it alone. Thanks.

Archived