☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kdrama_queen2

Wow, thanks to everyone for sharing their pictures and gifs! something to make me smile when I'm down... It reminds me of the times when ALL SEVEN of them had such fun together, just goofing around and stuff. Although I'm pro-boycott, I'm dying to know how their comeback is going to play out..

and I saw on yesasia.com that you could pre-order their album, with a release date of Nov. 16th... but I'm not sure if that's the official release date.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SillyyJenn

ANYONE KNOW WHEN'S THE EXACT TIME THE ALBUM WILL DROP?

i believe it's 11/10 right? so that's sometime today? or was it 11/13 o_o

WHO DREW YOU INTO 2PM FIRST..

i didn't really like them in 10 out of 10 days but in the mv i definitely had a thing for wooyoung.

then i saw their new years clip in english i was totally attracted to jay's awesome personality (:

it was then that i watched every single youtube clip. LOL.

so yea. jay <3

taek was also my big favorite =D

&about the gay men thing. gay or straight, everyone loves 2pm :]

Guest xclueless

New Unseen Clip! (7 members)

(well not really because Khun and Chan wasn't there but this was when they were still 2PM<3)

2PM practicing 'Low'

credits: mylove2pm

JAYYYYYYYYYYYY :wacko:

I think THIS makes up for Jay not being in the brownie CF? ;)

Guest xoxoxox

found new article about upcoming 2pm's album. it say ' heartbeat' title song with new type of genre music and their new album's getting good response from the public. hope someone can translate this article.

컴백 D-1, 2PM, 짐승 아이돌 신드롬 재점화할까

ae_1257750001_-1106385970_0.jpg

[아시아경제 이혜린 기자]2PM이 10일 첫번째 정규앨범의 타이틀곡 '하트 비트(Heartbeat)'를 선공개하고 컴백한다. 첫 무대는 13일 KBS '뮤직뱅크'를 통해 치러질 예정. '말 많고 탈도 많았던' 2PM이 '드디어' 가요시장에 복귀하는 것이다.

2PM은 여러가지 면에서 이슈를 몰고 다닐 전망. 언제든 재범의 컴백 가능성이 수면 위로 떠오를 수 있으며, 동방신기-빅뱅이 자리를 비운 2009년 가요시장에서 최고의 아이돌그룹 위치에 오를 수도 있다. 박진영 프로듀서는 '하트비트'에 대해 "완전히 새로운 음악"이라며 기대감을 한껏 자극한 상태이기도 하다.

#1. # 1. 재범의 빈자리는 누가 채울까

2PM은 팀내 중추적인 역할을 하던 리더가 떠들썩하게 팀을 탈퇴한 후 빠른 시일 내에 그룹 활동을 이어가는 독특한 그룹이 됐다. 리더의 공백에 다른 멤버들의 위치 조정도 불가피할 전망. 그러나 2PM은 최대한 큰 변화를 주지 않겠다는 전략이다.

JYP엔터테인먼트의 한 관계자는 "특별히 다른 리더를 뽑진 않았다"면서 "여섯 멤버가 힘을 합쳐 2PM을 꾸려나가는 형식이 될 것"이라고 설명했다.

재범 관련 이슈는 2PM를 끝없이 이슈메이커로 만드는 순작용을 하는 동시에, 음악 대신 다른 것에만 포커싱이 되는 역작용을 낳을 수 있어 항상 2PM을 긴장케 하는 요인이 될 예정이다.

#2. # 2. 완전히 새로운 음악, 어떤 것일까

재범과 별개로 2PM의 새 노래 자체가 상당히 혁신적이어서, 뜨거운 반응을 낳을 가능성이 있다. . 박진영 프로듀서는 이미 "완전히 새로운 음악이 나왔다"며 대대적으로 자신감을 표한 상태.

이번 음악의 핵심 키워드는 심장이다. 번 티저 영상에서는 멤버들의 실제 심장 박동소리를 삽입해 '뜨겁게 뛰는 심장'으로 2PM의 강한 이미지를 표현했다.

JYP엔터테인먼트는 이 노래를 두고 정확히 어떤 장르로 소개해야 할지 갈피를 못 잡고 있는 상태. 한 관계자는 "이 노래가 기존 그 어떤 장르에도 속하지 않는다"고 귀띔했다.

ae_1257750001_-1106146161_1.jpg

#3. # 3. 짐승 아이돌 위상, 되찾을까

2PM은 2009년 최고의 아이돌 그룹으로 우뚝 서기 직전에 '재범 탈퇴'라는 큰 시련을 맞았다. 이번 컴백은 2PM이 지난 상반기 일궈놓은 위상을 다시 한번 제 위치에 올려놓을 수 있을지 여부도 큰 관심사다.

2PM을 주축으로 한 '짐승 아이돌' 신드롬은 특히 누나팬들을 집중적으로 공략하며 동방신기-빅뱅이 비운 아이돌 시장을 뜨겁게 메웠다. 가식 없는 멤버들의 매력에 예능 프로그램은 물론이고 광고 시장까지 들썩인 상태.

동방신기도 크지 않은 영향을 줄 전망. 2PM이 '컴백 주간'으로 잡은 11월 둘째주에는 동방신기의 해체 여부가 판가름날 예정이다. SM엔터테인먼트가 분쟁 중인 세 멤버에게 "12일까지 돌아오라"고 최후통첩을 했기 때문. 굵직한 뉴스가 쏟아져나오는 가운데 2PM이 얼마나 화려한 컴백을 해낼지 가요관계자들의 뜨거운 관심을 받고 있다.

일단 첫걸음은 순조롭다. 먼저 공개한 1집 수록곡 '기다리다 지친다'와 '너에게 미쳤었다'가 음원차트를 비롯해 포털사이트 검색어 상위권을 차지하고 있는 상태. 소속사 JYP엔터테인먼트의 한 관계자는 "수록곡 공개로 좋은 반응을 얻고 있다"면서 "내일(10일) 타이틀곡 공개에도 큰 기대를 걸고 있다"고 말했다.

cr:Asian economic news, bestiz

o my gawed!!!!! that low practice round was f*cking hot!!! i love watching 2pm do practice rounds more than i like watching them on stage b/c i get to see the imperfections that goes into making them perfectionists.

pwahahahaha lol 2pm won the gay poll!!! i knew it, these beastly boys can be so gay that's why i love my beastly 2pm in the first place. BUT yes the cf for the brownies was hot!!!! i would've done so much more than just poke. aw I love Jay bunny even more when i read those articles he may try to look tough but he's such a softy, makes my heart fluttered.

Guest gorjuzghurl

I just found this while browsing through 2PM's DC Gallery.

e87o02.jpg

Not sure if it's the official tracklist or something.

/edit

Sharing some random caps and gif's from the Market O CF.

2cgfti0.jpg

fnz7ud.jpg

2urxkbk.jpg

34ha108.jpg

2vvv1io.jpg

Bonus: MAKNAE'S!

23vnn6b.jpg

(CREDITS: 2PM DC Gallery)

I just found this while browsing through 2PM's DC Gallery.

Not sure if it's the official tracklist or something.

omg I'm so excited just looking at the titles of the songs in their album. I can't wait. Why do they make us wait so long?

Hi there - this is a little long, so feel free not to read. This is just my opinion - that's all.

I've been silently reading this thread since about a week or so before Jay left. I'm what you'd call a new fan because I honestly never was into them - I thought they were all really great-looking guys, but I was never a fan of their music. That is, until I stumbled upon the 'I Hate You' rehearsal vid and then I discovered Wild Bunny and there was absolutely no turning back.

When the news broke out about Jay leaving, I literally felt my stomach drop. I was at work when I read the news and I felt so sad, because I'd just fallen in love with them almost a week before. It's been so hard reading all your thoughts because most of you have been there from the beginning, and I felt sad because it would've been so much more painful for you to see.

I don't know if my opinion is valid, but I personally am going to buy the album with 6 members. This is because that's all I can do as a fan. I knew them as 7 members for just over a week and then they became 6. That's not to say that I don't support them as 7 members - I do from the very bottom of my heart. Jaebeom and Taecyeon are my favourite members and everytime I see just 6 of them or 'Jay-less' as I call it, I feel incredibly sad and feel like crying. Watching the new teaser MVs for their new album doesn't make it any easier either.

To me, the members are still 2PM with or without Jay. I can't imagine someone walking up to the boys saying 'oh you're not 2PM - you need Jay to validate your existence as 2PM,' because I can't think of anything more hurtful. If you took Junho out, would the reaction be any crazed than it was/is? Would you walk up to Junho and say, 'oh you used to be 2PM, but you're not anymore and neither are the guys who are left'. When people post their trainee clips like that one of them dancing to 'Low' - are they not considered 2PM even though Chansung + Junsu hadn't joined yet? I think they're all equally a part of the group and they're all equally 2PM - to class them any differently would be to cancel out all their hard work and training over the years, both individually and as a group.

I fully support the boys back then with Jay, right now without Jay and in future with or without Jay. I'm going to by the album to support the boys on Jay's behalf until he's ready to return to them. When he does, I'm going to support them again even if I do have two copies of the 'same' album.

Anyway, to lighten things up - here's our beloved Jay doing what he does best:

GIF SPAM- sorry to lag your comps 8]

2w7e7x2.jpg

2a97ddg.jpg

t7cytt.jpg

2u7yii8.jpg

2zss5uh.jpg

b6ssxj.jpg

sljzt5.jpg

^BRB FANGASMING INTO PUDDLE 8DD

cr; xXSarangxX @ photobucket + this thread.

^

:P Nose bleed!!!! But I'm still missing Jay's abs.

[CF] 2PM - Market O Real Brownie (30s) Eng-sub

credit:2pm0nline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1q7cyDP7ug

[CF] 2PM - Market O Real Brownie (30s)

credit:Symbelmynee

extreme nosebleed!!! although nobody can compare JAE's chocolate abs.. chan and khun made up for it.

and of course pd-nim got to be bias w/ khunnie doing the talking.. :rolleyes:

anywho just wanted to share this funny bit of news from allkpop..lol

Apparently noonas and ahjummas aren't the only ones who fantasize about JYP Entertainment's 7-member hotties.

In a poll conducted by a gay cafe, 158 men, ranging from 10 to 20 year-olds, appointed 2PM as the male idol group they liked the most. 2PM left the competition in the dust by sweeping the poll with half the total votes.

lol! hey! if i were them i'd also go ghey for the boys.. seriously who wouldn't go ghey w/ these sexy beast?

After Jaebum left 2PM, kHottests have been uploading parts of old interviews done with 2PM.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANKS.

Here are three questions from 2PM's interview with "Viral Blog." (sorry, do not know the date!)

we need you LEADJA!

one and only leader of 2pm.

come back soon~

just because i miss him.. jae spam!

tumblr_ksopqjkAfi1qzhjyao1_400.jpg

jaysfamousabs.jpg

^ missing chocolate abs in their new cf.

cred. fyeah2pm!

Guest the.cherrytree

[iNFO] 091108 kHottests picket protest in front of Inkigayo

2uf8vbs.jpg

r9mkp1.jpg

168fndc.jpg

"The Generation of Disbelief in JYP"

"The time now is 1:59 PM.

There is no longer any belief in JYP.

There is no Hottest in 6PM's activities."

A fancafe went to SBS Inkigayo's hall and did a picket protest along with putting up banners and signature petitions. The fans of other artists showed great positive interest and offered to sign their names on our petitions.

There were a lot of 2PM fans but they have moved to support other artists with the promise that they will return when Jaebum does.

Thank you to all of our cafe members that met us in front of the hall.

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE), hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY (TRANS), kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY

Their Comeback Stage is next week isn't it? I really wonder what will happen. The mood is so different from the A&A Comeback with all the name chanting. I miss it :(

090423 M Cоuntdown - 2PM Comeback - Again & Again

After Jaebum left 2PM, kHottests have been uploading parts of old interviews done with 2PM.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANKS.

Here are three questions from 2PM's interview with "Viral Blog." (sorry, do not know the date!)

Here is an interview (sorry, do not know the date or with whom), where the boys of ONEDAY talk about an incident during their trainee days.

That made me happy and sad at the same time :/ Jay is a wonderful (and the onyl) leadja.

In 24 hour 2PM's first full album will be released. I am excited. Let's do a countdown everybody!

I'm excited, yet feeling doubtful at the same time. I don't want to not hear Jay's voice in the songs. It'll be released at 2PM KST right? That about 15 hours later.

I'll be going to Thailand at the end of November, planning to buy many packets of Hanami back. Hopefully I'll see the commercial on TV too!

Guest kuroari_nbza

those samsung phones are the same ones used in 'you're beautiful' drama right?

are there bigger pics with 2pm... or the cf? cause i've never seen them...

Guest haiphuong

Now I think that the "1:59" on their official website just meant that those 2 songs are not the tittle song, and because they are not title songs, so it's not 2:00 :huh: 1:59 made people waiting for 2:00 and we hope that it's Jay come back but maybe it's not. But I never give up hope. As long as I'm still alive, still love 2PM to death, I will still waiting. 2PM is the reason for my heart beat. They are the reason for me to wait and make me feel that I have to wait for someone. It's good that you have someone to wait right? :P

Guest MR. LEE'S

great, it's really great. i've just found out that the new samsung phone that 2pm's recorded for a cf is actually the phone that i'm planning to buy. weee, i've never thought that they'll advertise that phone. i was so happy when i found out about this. samsung corby, here i come. wait for your mama. weeeee- ahhh and taec took photo with the green one. duh, i wanted the orange one. maybe i'll change my mind. lime green looks cute too. but nichkhun looks cute with the pink one, bleh i do not know which one i should choose here.

v duh they looked so hot, but nichkhun- he looks weird with the new hairstyle and same thing goes for taecyeon. i want his old hair back. and their new album cover looks hot, really hot and i bet it would give me a nosebleed if there's jaebeom on it.

Guest mariczzz

Oh ! New look from The Boy!!! Khun look like Ju-on with new hair style!!!!! Why!!

But Taec,Junsu,Wooyoung,Chansung and Junho were so adorable

Can't wait they come back

Guest Shona-z

I just went to the 2pm.jype.com website and seen the pictures of the boys with my sister. Something cought my attention, since they seemed like in order so we saw them in order. Everyone were excitent but teak one in the end caught my full attention (since the vids were translated on youtube) that teak mention something like us 7 members so he doesn't consider them 6 members or it was to tell us that Jay is not gone from the group but taking a break coz if it was a slip of toung then it would have been edited out, right? what do you think?

Archived