☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

guys.. I saw this petition but I have no idea whether it's the good or bad one..I just saw his name and it's under the 'Bring Jaebeom back' petition...anyone knows?

this

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest animoni

Guys I'd like to open up my opinion about JaeBeom's situation as a fan. Please don't bash. I'm a fan and I just want my 2 cent worth be heard. I want your comment about this but please don't be harsh on me.

Point #1

I want Jay to be happy. I also want him to rest and renew himself after this issue. Meaning I am settled for him to leave temporarily 2PM post as a leader. This not to conflict what k-hottest and i-hottest believed on that we should do. I really want him to be back to JYP family, to the group 2PM and as a member of One Day. But because of the rage people are putting into this account we, Hottest, and antis need to calm down.

We need to breath...

We need time to pass by.

Let's reminisce about what went wrong and what should we do if ever this things happened again. I propose a breather for our hard working JaeBeom. We love him still and we will anticipate for his return. But for now let's not hurry up the process.

I know the new album is coming and with this issue still stirring inside the country, Korea, it's hard to work forward while everything is holding you back. I suggest for the album to be release as dated, and that will mean no JaeBeom, promoting it.

Now...I believe that K-Hottest will reach their 160K goal. I check the rate of vote per minute. They WILL succeed!! I have faith with them. But what would it be like to work or perform in front of the audience, who you know you've done wrong. With a heavy heart it could not be possible even though you know you are still loved.

Also I really want Jaebeom to rest. He's been working hard and he deserve to rest, even for a bit. Would it be nice that after the success of the full length album without the Leadja we could anticipate the next album to be with him again? That would be an awesome comeback! Or maybe I am fantasizing it too much. >_<

I just want him to rest...that's all. Pressure from anti and pressure from fans who are hurt by his decision is just too much for our JaeBeom. Please understand our leader's decision. I am thinking that he want them, the remaining 2PM member, to be strong. That even without him the group will be successful, because the hottest will support them.

With this thinking in mind I have a second point.

Point #2

Without Leadja JaeBeom and with our fight that 2PM should be complete, what will JYPE would think? We like our 2PM with 7 members. We rather want JaeBeom to return rather than replace...yea? Would it be a conflict if they still use 2PM as their name? Do you still approve of this? I'd say...NO!

2PM is 2PM, it is compose of Park JaeBeom, Kim JunSu, Nichkhun, Ok TaecYeon, Jang WooYoung, Kim JunSu, And Hwang Chansung. So I suggest not using it. Rename the group if they are still making a new album. That is if they think the name 2PM is sacred for our leader Jay.

There is no 2PM if there is no Jay. Am I making sense? I dunno. I think I'm just too hurt about the situation that I made this statement. This is just a personal opinion, I just hope I got heard.

I'm crying now....

Guest kokorochoco

I've been a silent reader all this time. I'm a very new fan of 2PM. I've been listening to their songs since their debut but they actually caught my heart with Again & Again n wild bunny shows. N for the last month, i've been super addicted to 2PM n my fav leadja JAY~~~ :(

please dun think dat being a newbie fan, i wud feel less pain than all u HOTTEST...i'm in deep shock and have been crying all day...this is the first time i cry for the idol...i cant really concentrate on my studies n all dat...i've been in front of the computer, constantly refreshing soompi n 2oneday...

poor jay, i can't imagine how much pain he's sufferin now...a thought abt dat makes me break down n tear up again...

i hope he do come back n i cant bear the thought of what if....

i've been tryin to recover from it but the quote below jus made me fail again T__T

Meanwhile, photos of JaeBum at the airport have once again become the topic amongst netizens after it was noticed that he was holding tight to the fanletters stuffed into his hands by fans who were present at the airport to send him off.

color=#FF0000]JAY HWAITING![

OO my god... ive cried so much today.... i realize that Jay is is now truly apart from 2pm...

...this is the worst day of my life...i never cried this much in my life before... now im listening to the 'last time'--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQngyD6-81g ...a song that jay sang with junsu in some radio program..i cried so much...his voice is just so beautiful......as i keep listening to songs that Jays sang...in radio...on shows... and i suddenly realize that after this i might not be able to hear his voice...or even see him in shows or tv programs...and it really upsets me...

this might sound corky...but i think i never like someone as much i like jay...i adore him as artist...he has this magnificent talent that not many other artistS has...he can dance..sing...rap..and very spontaneous... i really hope he'll come baCk and 2pm will be back as 7 members like before...really2 really HOPE!!!

LETS NOT LET OUR SPIRIT DIE!!! SUPPORT THEM FOREVER! 2PM WITH 7 MEMBERS!!

Guest iisenaii

ANOTHER NEWS THAT'S COME UP! APPARENTLY JAY WAS IN A GROUP A WHILE BACK...AND WHAT THEY WROTE IN THE INTRODUCTION SEEMS TO BE SPREADING.

-> JAYPARK & YOONIE

IF ONLY PEOPLE HAD FOUND THESE POSITIVE STUFF BEFOREHAND. BUT WE'RE OKAY. WE'RE DOING WHAT WE CAN! KEEP IT UP HOTTEST.

Guest P ri ss `

im a DBSK and Super Junior fan but lately, im really fond of 2pm as well. Honestly, im saddened by this. Is Jay definitely leaving? i've not been exactly following this until yesterday and im still a little confused about this. Is he really leaving ? What's JYPE stand on this ?

Surely, everyone makes mistake at some point. Korean netizens can be so extreme and it really upsets me that they have taken such measures to break Jay's dream. Though i dont follow 2pm stuff well, from the programmes i watched, he look as if he enjoy being there and perfoming. He's a good kid, the way i see it.

Is there anything that i can do ? I know it's not much but is there a petition or something that might make me feel a little better ?

Guest she-smiles
Guys I'd like to open up my opinion about JaeBeom's situation as a fan. Please don't bash. I'm a fan and I just want my 2 cent worth be heard. I want your comment about this but please don't be harsh on me.

sorry. i had to cut your post short. but i understand where you're coming from.

but i don't think we are rushing for jay to return. that would be selfish on our part. i can not speak for every hottest, but i'm sure they think the same. it's just the fact that we have not heard any official statements from jyp himself to inform us on what exactly is going on. we don't know what is going to happen to our boys. so the reason why we're continuing to support jay? i believe we just want to make a point - to jyp, to 2PM, to hottest, to every spectator, that jay will always be a part of 2PM. we just want to help persuade jyp before he makes a call that can affect us even more. no matter how long it takes, if he chooses to return.

Guest animoni

^

^

^

^

I've been seeing depressing news and comments about what will happened to Jae...I want those negatives thought out of this head of mine. I want him to be happy!!!! T_T

Guest pinkshades

I'm not sure... but has anyone seen this? Just found these randomly... Dunno if this is invading their privacy/past... I hope not :( but ... thought I would share... Listen to their song: Cuz Ima Man Now... it's nice to hear Jay's voice T_T

yoon and jaebum's song -- Cuz Ima Man Now

Lyrics to the song can be found ---> http://cadfael.tistory.com/471

thought this part suited the current situation really well:

"Look at my enemies straight in the face/

cause I’m a man now/

I gotta stand up, face even the bad stuff/

Doing what I gotta do, making my way/

Because I’m a man now/ "

JAY, WE LOVE YOU.

BE HAPPY, AND COME BACK TO US WHEN YOU'RE READY.

LET'S WALK TOGETHER.

Guest wanderer335
im a DBSK and Super Junior fan but lately, im really fond of 2pm as well. Honestly, im saddened by this. Is Jay definitely leaving? i've not been exactly following this until yesterday and im still a little confused about this. Is he really leaving ? What's JYPE stand on this ?

Surely, everyone makes mistake at some point. Korean netizens can be so extreme and it really upsets me that they have taken such measures to break Jay's dream. Though i dont follow 2pm stuff well, from the programmes i watched, he look as if he enjoy being there and perfoming. He's a good kid, the way i see it.

Is there anything that i can do ? I know it's not much but is there a petition or something that might make me feel a little better ?

Thank you. Actually 2ONEDAY International Forum is working on a lot of projects. (http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8467)

Aside from that here is a petition for supporting Jay (http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportleaderjaypark)

This is a poll (korean site) asking whether Jay should be forgiven or not. Click the RED button. Its indicating you will forgive him. The green is no. (http://twar.kukinews.com/tbattle/view.php?a_id=30045&tag=308&pageps_cmt=2#cmt_top)

Guest 베로.aYm

I'm very sad for everything that is happening, I hope it is resolved soon.

JYP clarify the situation which is what I need right now. if it is true that on Friday will meet with Jaebum, expected to reach an agreement. Jaebum that put his mind back in place and fully recovered, as a member of 2PM. While we must wait and although 2PM continue their way without Jay we can't let Jaebum comeback to Korea without being recovered. The shock must have been received, everything that happened must have been very big for him.

In Barcelona (spain) already has decided the day and time to get all the fans who can come to support Jay, will be on Friday 11 September at 11am in front of the FNAC from Plaza Catalunya.

We will filming, giving us messages of support for JYP, 2PM and Jay and then we will send.

Si alguien quiere ir, ya sabe donde nos encotrara =) Todo sea por una buena causa.

more information:: oneday24h

Guest animoni
I'm not sure... but has anyone seen this? Just found these randomly... Dunno if this is invading their privacy/past... I hope not :( but ... thought I would share... Listen to their song: Cuz Ima Man Now... it's nice to hear Jay's voice T_T

yoon and jaebum's song -- Cuz Ima Man Now

Lyrics to the song can be found ---> http://cadfael.tistory.com/471

thought this part suited the current situation really well:

"Look at my enemies straight in the face/

cause I’m a man now/

I gotta stand up, face even the bad stuff/

Doing what I gotta do, making my way/

Because I’m a man now/ "

JAY, WE LOVE YOU.

BE HAPPY, AND COME BACK TO US WHEN YOU'RE READY.

LET'S WALK TOGETHER.

I like the song!!! It really fits the situation and I think they made that when they are 16??? I want to check if I can post it on my website but I use their FB apps.

Jay PArk please be strong.

Description of Jay bum Park says: "together we're unstopable, but divided... we fall" - seth from the O.C.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

the thing that upsets me more is why are they finding more positive things that he said after he left for seattle. In my opinion, if they found it earlier, i think that jay would have stayed because he would have realized that it would die down after a while esp after they found positive things that he said..But i still am going to keep in mind that jay will come back and i know for sure that this incident will make 2pm stronger, but my one fear is that jay would be slightly different compared to the jay that we are so used to. Also i am happy that jay is able to be with his friends and family as well as the people he loves but at the same time i do want him to come back and be a part of 2pm soon because there are people in korea as well as other places around the world that are hurting because he has left..

jay we will always be waiting for u til u come back..

I am not sure if anyone posted this yet, sorry if someone already had.

Here is a fan video of Jay arriving in Seattle: Jay arrives safely home

There is also a fan account that you can go on and read at the 2ONEDAY forum.

credits to deedeethao at 2ONEDAY for the very much appreciated fan account and video!

I love you Jay, get some rest and try your best to show the world your bright smile. Until we see you again, HOTTEST will be here supporting you!

Everyone go and sign the petitions and stuff! We need to show the world we will not rest until this matter is solved and Jay returns!

T_T man I've done everything every petition now. I hope he really comes back.

Thank you for the song cuz Ima Man now. I just miss him so much. I even eat 4 Hamburgers today and google everything about Seattle. asking my friends who's living in Florida (man so far away from seattle) about the wheather in Seattle.

I'm crazy now.

can i ask, are there some 2PM Hottest in Vienna, Austria______?

cuz i have professional Videokamera and mediaproduction ability, and if the Hottes in Vianna will do Support-Event, i will definitely try my best, to show our Hottest Love for JAY , upload all our Support -Event Videos to Internet. and perhaps someday on the TV Shows, i m not sure, but its possible.

email: asia.at@hotmail.com

i hope some Hottest in Austria can give me some feedbacks or PICs of your support sign !!!!!!!!

bist du Hottest, willst du JAY zurueck, schick mir deine Antwort oder anmeldungen per Mail, wir geben JAY unsere Best LOVE!!!!!!! treffen wir uns in Wien, jegendwo ,jegendwann, aber so schnell wie moeglich bitte!

Archived