☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest sweethoney06

oh my goodness yesterday's Wild Bunny episode was hilarious..especially Jay's fan attack and craziness. Can't wait till next episode :D

--Question--

Why is 2pm known as beastly idols??

and what show and epi was Jay called leadja?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest etoile

oh my goodness yesterday's Wild Bunny episode was hilarious..especially Jay's fan attack and craziness. Can't wait till next episode :D

--Question--

theyre known as beast idols because theyre manly/beastly. its what separates them from other pretty boy groups in korea.

leadja; i think it was idol army episode 7. the popularity episode.

Guest shaaarona

hmmm...why do some profiles of wooyoung + khun say they are buddhist...and others say they are athiest??

Many people consider Buddhism more as a philosophy than a religion, therefore some classify buddhists as atheists. Though this is what I've learned, I can't be 100% sure.

Wild Bunny episode 4 was SO epic. I mean I still have to watch the subs (THANK YOU T2S <3) but like even without subs, Jay was total win with his pranks LOLL. And Junho's "Ok Taecyeon Babo~" was so darn adorable.

edit-

Ughh I have nothing to share. ]: Not a great time to top for me haha.

Guest stephlove_

the pics of wooyoung, khun, chansung and junho at PKL's radio are sooo funny...

wooyoung seriously makes my life!!<333333 :P;)

2PM members gets their palm lines read by fortune teller!

For the recent Y-Star special edition of ‘Let’s see 2PM’s palm lines’, the 2PM members reveals their palm line and through a fortuneteller, they talked about what each 2PM members’ palm line mean, what are their future destinies and also their current personalities.

About JunSu’s palm line, the fortune teller said, “He wants to be a singer, wants to be a talent, wants to do MC too” pointing to the fact that he would be able to succeed as a multitainer.

And Nich Khun’s palm is one that one would appear in 1 out of 100 to 200 people, “Original makjwingeum (containing many forms of palm lines). Very detailed and kind person.”

The fortuneteller talks about WooYoung’s palm lines, “He is a gentleman and his style is someone who would treat the girl very well. And his ‘brain line’ is especially long, he has good brains.”

But on the other hand, JaeBum was “He is a the type who is popular amongst girls, ‘Casanova type’, since his 4th finger’s joints are of the same length. Very passionate person.”

And about JunHo, who usually has a good personality, “His palm lines ar rather straight, he is optimistic and without worries. But mischievous with much temper.”

And about member ChanSung, “He likes to hide his own talents and know-hows.”

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

^ i just read that over kbites..just got to quote this..

The fortuneteller talks about WooYoung’s palm lines, “He is a gentleman and his style is someone who would treat the girl very well. And his ‘brain line’ is especially long, he has good brains.”

wooyoung..i love u more n more because of this..my perception towards u are rite..

i always thot he is a gentleman tho he did not really showed it.. :lol:

chan shud show his talent more..he have good talent..

he might not born with talent but he work hard to gain it..

and now it totally proves that khunnie really is an angel..

thanx for sharing it here ncly

Guest tikamicizia

heheheh agree u gotta have brain to make witty jokes. omo wooyoungg I'l be so jealous to ur first girlfriend. huaa

btw watching ep4 with subs, finallya I understands their jokes. hahahha epicc!!! jay is omg super hyper. hahaha poor taec!!! and agree, junho ok taecyeon pabo is superrrrr adorable

can't wait for mubank!! yeahhhh

Guest dehoot

Posting here because I'm beginning to like how 2pm hottest will actually admit how BEASTLY they really are as fans... or at least that's what I hope to find.

I like the palm-reading's however, I always feel the palm-reader only says things people want to hear? For example, it doesn't sound surprising about anything. It's almost boring to an extent. T_T;

However, I like that thing about Nick Khun's fortune. :) Khun gets more than enough praise, but he really is lucky to be able to succeed so well despite being somewhat new to the entertainment world (new as in he's still very young and yet so successful in two countries).

Guest Richard_62

oh...the boys have their palm lines told by the fortune teller...What about Taec's palm lines reading? Did I missed out on him?

Posting here because I'm beginning to like how 2pm hottest will actually admit how BEASTLY they really are as fans... or at least that's what I hope to find.

I like the palm-reading's however, I always feel the palm-reader only says things people want to hear? For example, it doesn't sound surprising about anything. It's almost boring to an extent. T_T;

However, I like that thing about Nick Khun's fortune. :) Khun gets more than enough praise, but he really is lucky to be able to succeed so well despite being somewhat new to the entertainment world (new as in he's still very young and yet so successful in two countries).

I agree. I like to read about the palm-reading, but don't believe anything that much. Just read, that's it. Whatever.^^

Thanks Janin for the pix. Teac was soooooo sexy lately eps on that MV. He 's an absolutely sexy beast.

And the pix of Khun and the gangs in Starry Radio're sooooooo cute and funny. Thanks

Can't wait for Mubank performance, today right? I really miss them on stage :D

Guest JambaJuice
But on the other hand, JaeBum was “He is a the type who is popular amongst girls, ‘Casanova type’, since his 4th finger’s joints are of the same length. Very passionate person.”
Yeah, & considering that his body is so sexy. Yumyum. :P

Guest CTNHJAM

I already watched the MV of my ear's candy. I gotta say Taec looks smoking HOT there. <3

I'm currently watching Wild Bunny with eng subs at Youtube. :lol: HILARIOUS!!! How could they be super hot and goofy at the same time? :P

Oh~~they're going to perform at music bank? Cool~~most of my favourite idols already finished their promotions so its good to see one of them to appear in music shows once in a while.

Guest kaylee

i wanted to share this because it's 2pm related:

090802 KBS Happy Sungay Man's Privalage 2PM A&A Dance Practicing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5mzUb0ZeX0...feature=related

cr:saraa16bb

*the ahjussi was cute trying to copy jay's hair style. does anyone know why david beckham's picture pop up @ 2:17 in the vid?

i don't think these has been posted here yet.

14244270.jpg

79531749.jpg

cr: oneday-room, 2oneday.com

‘Beasty Idols’ 2PM to perform hits by Seo Taiji, Park Jin Young, Rain and Fin.K.L

2PM will be putting up a perfect reappearance performance of some of the greatest singers of all time.

On SBS Inkigayo to be aire on 16th August, they will be performing hits by Seo TaiJi and the Boys, Park Jin Young, Rain and Fin.K.L.

2PM will be appering for ‘Idol Special’ on SBS Inkigayo even though they have officially end their promotions for their minialbum previously on 19th July. 2PM will be appearing with different concepts of the different singers with different costumes.

They will be performing Seo Taiji and Boys’ ‘환상 속의 그대 (You in fantasy)’, sexy performance of Park Jin Young’s ‘KISS’, dance performance of Rain’s ‘Bad Guy’. Also they will be taking a 360 degrees transformation performing Fin.K.L’s ‘Forever love’.

This will be a great chance for fans to meet them since they have been taking a break off the Kpop scene for a while.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

can someone give me link where i can download free korean songs?

uhh.

blog wher i usually download is disappear.

maybb she change d address.

help me please!:)

There is a pinned thread to discuss this:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5942

Taecyeon is so hot in MV *_*

Taecyeon look so hot in the My Ears Candy video

Please do not spam with one-liner.

Guest papiroflexia

--Question--

Jay is called Leadja because in one of Idol Army's episode an ahjumma called him leadja when she tried to say leader. "Ja" means person in Korean, so basically a person that leads. Jay liked that nickname so he picked it up and kept it.

Guest reemiii.bbyxD

Urgh... I hate hotlinkers >.<

Awww the Soft Hands campaign is adorable, I absolutely loved the CF. All of them are so great with kids! Especially Khun, he'll definitely make an amazing father one day.

So I just got done watching WB Ep 4 xD lololool. Man, poor Taec, he was so clueless. Hahah! But Jay was hilarious with all the hitting. I love the fan part lmfao. That show is always on crack haha. And Junho was so cute with his BA~BO! hahah <3 Oh Junho. :]

%7Boption%7D
2na4tn7.jpg

ROFL im like watching Wild Bunny right now..

and then while taec was talking...you can see an arm reaching for that bag of mango! Haha that's khun's arm right?? LMFAO OMG freakin hilarious! Haha

LOL how in the world did you notice that?! Hahah, oh that's hilarious. Everyone's after Taec's mangos!

Sorry for cutting your post ^^; but I agree completely. It's as if it's not even real palm reading, they're just spewing off lines that every one's expecting.

‘Beasty Idols’ 2PM to perform hits by Seo Taiji, Park Jin Young, Rain and Fin.K.L

Eeep, exciting! I can't wait for the boys to perform. I'm especially excited for "Forever Love" lol ;D

Archived