☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

- BEST FRIEND: Udong & Tecky They can make me feel funny all the time.

- ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Jay & Teac They are so sexy.

- HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Khunnie is the best husband.

- BROTHER: Junho & Khun

- ACQUIANTANCE: no one

;) New Eng-sub Vid Thank you "time2sub2" for very fast working.

090801 Stαr Kιng 2PM Cut (en)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevanielee

Best Friends : Khun, Magnae and Junho

One-Night Stand : none..

Husband : definitely Jaebeom !!

Brothers : Wooyoung ,Junsu and Taec ( i have 3 cute and funny brothers..yea!! )

Acquaintance : none.. :P

i love jay's message from seattle..he makes me fall in love with him even more deeper now <3

Guest delicate_tears

haha, here's my two cents... I should have done one of these a long time ago.

1) BEST FRIEND: WooYoung cos he's a funny dude all the way.

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: Jay. Too hot.

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: Teac. Definitely. wait, no, maybe jay. Or even Junsu Argghhh.

4) BROTHER: WooYoung again? Our fights will be interesting

5) ACQUIANTANCE: junho. I think it'll be hard to strike up conversation.

i was going to dedicate my 2000 post in this thread but because of the soompi transformation it somehow went to to 2200

i dunno if this has been asked before but you know in wild bunny ep 1 and for a little bit in ep 3 when they were talking about what taek said in the car to junsu on ep 1. does anyone know what she said exactly?! i read on daum that it might be commando but when i read his lips i saw condom.

:edit: wow im first on a page!

these pics are from daum so i dunno if ya'll have seen these

here are some pictures of our silly boys (im not an anti..btw) who is that on the first picture of the fifth row?!?

b60eb79d.jpg

Taek's famous OkCat ( or i should say OkCats.. because she drew some of his members liek the far right ones are changsung and jay. i think the one next to jay is wooyoung?!

jypposters.jpg

Bada's song with Taecyeon came out today! :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsX3LrAPY3s

credit: Symbelmyns

I think it has a hot beat, and Taecyeon sounds hottttttttttttttt! <3

i really like the song..i heard it last nite and been spazzing bout it

bada n taec voice matched so well

oh my junho sure does look good this past days..

how come the two magnae in 2PM is like so hot and does not look like magnae at all

thanx for the pics.. :lol:

lol..jay look like he lost for words..

someone need to guide him on what to say..just like how taec always guide him..

study hard hottest..thanx for sharing.. :)

khunnie at shopping mall..is he still in thailand

18890964145293d91c33.jpg

1889096414535681be22.jpg

1889096414ae7298a411h.jpg

credit bestiz

Guest patjp

New vid today

20090806 M!Countdown - 2PM Ranking TOP 10 - 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEg8zcTeV6o

Cr : shu610817

090805 Jay's message from Seattle (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IFd6mfERk

Cr : time2sub2

FANCAM 090801 2PM WooYoung @ Ra D Showcase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QSaGz-qtY

Cr : saraa16bb

090806 2PM Elite Photoshoot Behind The Scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feOmufJRcUE

090806 Wide News 2PM Khun Thailand Promotions (1/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-120tyeQCk8

090806 Wide News 2PM Khun Thailand Promotions (2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOk3Pl8C53M

Cr : yanaftwtwo

News Update ^_^

2PM and SHINee unites to grant you your wish

While the horde of girl groups are going about their mix and match special, there will be something planned for fangirls as well this Sunday on SBS Inkigayo as they aim to make sure that all their viewers regardless of sex are entertained.

To coincide with Inkigayo's Summer Break Special, current MCs and 2PM members, Wooyoung and Taecyeon will link up with SHINee members, Key and Taemin for a project called Project Girl Group. Notice a question mark black silhouette member standing in the middle of of the picture above? Well, that's a mystery member and a way to build up the hype ahead of this Sunday's performance. And they will be performing SNSD's latest chart hit, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie).

It really is one helluva of an afternoon now.

source : Allkpop

----

now it's time for News Spam of our English-Speaking Boys ^_^

#1 Leadja

Jay to be new 'Nodaji' MC

Credit:Kor-Eng Kirstyn@Chanrakkhun, Edited Mim@2pm-online.com Source: Newsen.co.kr

The new show “Nodaji” is being aired on Aug 23rd. 2PM’s Jaebum and Kara’s Nicole will be new MC instead of Minyong Choi, and Taehyun Kim.

First episode of “Nodaji” is airing on August 23rd, as a regular program in MBC “Sunday Sunday Night.”

Historical cultural variety show “Nodaji” is programmed to visit famous cultural spots in selected region and to complete the treasure map.

On July 26th, Nodaji was first aired as a pilot program and received some positive responses from viewers as being a useful historical message, while some viewers commented that “this should be variety show not a documentary.”

Producer admitted that “In pilot program, we saw the opinions that our program is a bit in disorder, and clumsy, so we will try to make it more interesting, and improve it in regular program”

---

#2 the fashion terrorist =p

Taec - Baek Ji Young’s candy in Chocolate Show

Credit:Kor-Eng Kirstyn@Chanrakkhun, Edited Mim@2pm-online.com Source: Newsen.co.kr

The new performance of Baek Ji-young with “Beasty Idol” 2PM’s Ok Taec Yeon is finally revealed.

Baek Ji-young, whose new single album will be available from Aug. 13, showed a ‘very sexy’ performance with Ok Taec Yeon in SBS “Chocolate” show.

The performance “Candy to My Ear”, Baek’s latest single received wild responses from the audiences. Baek expressed “the feeling of being deeply in love” as putting Taec’s hand on her waist.

She also received a feeling of envy from MC Kim by saying her impression working with Taec as “I always get butterflies in my stomach whenever I practice the dance moves with him. I’m that excited”.

Baek will continue doing her performance with Taec for about two months. Taec will not only be featuring in her new title song, but also be appearing in her MV. Their first stage together will be aired through SBS “Inkigayo”.

Baek’s management agency, WS Music described the background story of Taec joining Baek’s new song as “we considered many things, not only how they would harmony in song but also how they would perform together on the stage. That’s what we cared so much when we chose male singer, who could control Baek’s mature charisma on the stage, and we thought Taec is just right for the position.”

Baek’s new title song “Candy to My Ears” is available Aug 13th both online and offline stores. Also, she will have her comeback stage at MBC Music core on Aug. 15th

source : 2pm-online

----

@eija : Thanks for sharing the pics ^^. Btw, Khunnie is back in Korea ~ (if i'm not wrong,he went back yesterday)

@troi_hae_89 : I think only Korean resident can vote (so if you're Korean and live in Korea Please Vote!! ^ ^ but we can check the real time result here -> http://choice.mnet.com/2009/AwardVote/AwardVoteView.asp

Click the arrow (v) on the right in each category;

11. HOT Body (Jay)

16. HOT Performance (2PM)

19. HOT Mr. Beauty (Khun)

20. HOT Summer heat popularity award (2PM)

hope this helps ^_^ and sorry to make this post long!!

is Nodaji the show with Hwangbo also MC-ing?

jay and nichole! whoaha! i think this would be great. they'll make it cute onscreen together

BEST FRIEND: Wooyoung! with wooyoung around, i know i'll have a happy and funny day. :)

ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING: NONE..as ZERO, ZILT....

HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER: i think i'll choose Taecyeon. he seems responsible.Taec is a dork but i actually love seeing him in a serous state. i saw this fancam where he and Seulong were watching 4minute's debut and oh gahd..how i love his serious expression-talking to seulong something about the girls.

but i also like Jay! lol

BROTHER: Nichkhun. khun is nice and protective over his sister.awwww..what a good brother he is. or maybe Chansung? maknae is so cute!

ACQUIANTANCE: Junho, chansung and Junsu??

----

2PM, “Leads The Child, Youth Protection Campaign”

2PM has joined the child and youth protection campaign.

The campaign was organized by British’s brand ‘The Bodyshop’, who have branches over 60 countries, with the slogan ‘Soft Hands, Kind Heart’ and has chosen 2PM as their ambassador.

2PM went to shoot for the campaign by wearing the T-shirt with hands-print on it. Starting from August 13th onwards, donation through the homepage can be made and a lucky draw for the lucky participant will be chosen.

2PM, who was appointed as the ambassador for this project, will starts their promotion campaign on the August 13th and will be broadcasted on cable channel TV Olive.

Credits: bntnews

Guest widdy

(sorry..I've fixed and reuploaded the gifs already so now they're moving^^;)

one word.. PRETTY :) <3

knp1.gif

knp2.png

knp3.png

knp4.png

don't cry Khun baby♥

knp5.gif

knp6.gif

knp7.gif

knp8.gif

knp9.gif

It's a shame.. he's a boy and prettier than most girls (me for example)

knp10.gif

his eyes are gorgeous *_*

knp11.gif

knp12.gif

knp13.gif

cr: bestiz

EDIT:

This's not the first time Korean fans've amazed me... they're truly amazing.. so sweet of them^^

I think this is for Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung, Taec, their manager and other SGB guests(Jung Juri, Kim Junho, Kim Taehyun) also

look so yummy hehe =L

wz1y.jpg

wz2x.jpg

cr: as tagged, bestiz

wow.....korean fans are amazing. i know those cost a lot of bucks but it's all worth it. 2pm appreciates those and they are very much thankful for having those. i can imagine chansung's lighting expression when he sees those.. :D

2PM’s Mini-Concert Fanmeeting

And just when you thought the Korean Hottests were lucky to have 2PM as their for JYPE studios, they get even luckier. JYPE revealed that 2PM will hold a fanmeeting on August 15 at 6PM at Gwangun University’s Cultural Center Auditorium in Seoul Nowon-gu.

The fanmeeting will occur over a 2 hour time period in the form of a mini-concert. The members will also be showing group and individual performances all while spending some quality time with their fans. About 2000 fans are expected to attend this event. A JYPE worker stated that 2PM will have a surprise guest (the guest is undecided at the moment) that will entertain the fans with different talents.

credit: Allkpop

Guest she-smiles

^ mini concert fanmeeting? i wish i could come. :(

about woo & taec performing with key & taemin,

i also heard there was going to be one more performer.

maybe/hopefully another 2PM member?

baek ji young WITH my taec? sexy performance.

oh, that's a no no. haha. *thinking* she's his nuna, she's his nuna.

:P

^ mini concert fanmeeting? i wish i could come. :(

about woo & taec performing with key & taemin,

i also heard there was going to be one more performer.

maybe/hopefully another 2PM member?

baek ji young WITH my taec? sexy performance.

oh, that's a no no. haha. *thinking* she's his nuna, she's his nuna.

:P

i know right? how i wish i could go also.

yeah there is still to reveal the unknown member. i'm hoping it's khun since they say he's back in korea now.

i'm wondering what outfit would they wear. a mini shorts also? hahaha! they'll do the leg dance so of course it's a must to see their bare legs! :lol:

i'm not familiar with BJY but let us not worry, i think she's harmless. lol

Guest AmayaRin

cute & funny interview from thai magazine :D

part 1

(note from translator) The interviewer, Hoi, is a funny guy so whatever he says in this interview pls don't be misunderstood. Because this interview is quite different so I want you guys to know^^

Hoi: I quickly introduce myself, my name is Hoi (Junsu tries to pronounce it but why it comes out so weird?)

Junsu: Hoiiii (means "hanging")

Hoi: Not Hoiiii but Hoi, it means "shell" ok? (while the other members are trying real hard to pronounce my name,

Wooyoung and Junho walks in with doing "sawassdee krab". Followed by Jaebeom and Khun)

Hoi: I'll tell you again that we'll do this interview comfortably. Relaxxxx, you guys look tried, do you?

Taec: No, we're not.

Hoi: Really? (look at his face again) but you look extremely tired. I saw you take a nap a while ago.

Khun: Actually, he can sleep all the time since he exhausts all his energy.

Hoi: And what about you, Junsu? Are you sick? Why are you covering your mouth with cloth all the time?

Junsu: No, it's a fashion. I cover my chin.

Hoi: Why chin? Is it not pretty? (I'm wondering)

Khun: It's beautiful.

Hoi: If so, could I have a look? (Junsu takes it off. wow, what a sexy chin) Who's the youngest?

Khun: This one (he points at Chansung. As soon as I see, my mouth is faster than my thought, I cry "Oh my God!!!!!"

Upon hearing my exclamation, Khun bursts out laughing.)

Hoi: Why are you laughing?

Khun: Everyone is like that when they know.

Hoi: Aii..he's the youngest with this height. Anyways, Chansung, let's compare our heights (I'm as tall as his chin!!!!

Are you human or a light pole???) Have you gone anywhere other than working?

Khun: Well, we just got back from Pattaya.

Junho: We had swum in the swimming pool.

Hoi: How about it? Is it salt?

Junho: Not at all, it's yummy (I'm lost by his answer..do singers drink water in the pool? If you think that this answer is

weird, let's hear next one) It tasted like watermelon juice (see everyone? After got confused with him..let's move on)

Hoi: Is there a place you want to go in Thailand?

Khun: Pukhet. I just finished filming a commercial for Tourism Authority of Thailand in Pukhet and I told the others how beautiful it was so they all want to go.

Hoi: Do you like thai food?

Everybody: YESSSSSSSSS (in harmony)

Hoi: What is your fave dish?

Khun: Kra-prao-kai Kai-dao (stir-fried chicken with chilli and holy basil topped with fried egg)

Junho: Kao pad moo (pork fried rice)

Jaebeom: Kao pad (fried rice)

Taec: Tangmo pan aka watermelon juice (speak clearly)

Wooyoung: Padthai

Chansung: Padthai (with thumbs up!)

Hou: Having seen you guys eat only, fried rice, tangmo pan, padthai. Today I prepare thai desserts for you (Do you believe that they star at it w/o blinking? Esp, the tall youngest, Chansung. Seeing his twinkling eyes, I'm dying to tease him so I joke) This is for a look not eat. (After hearing my words, they all cry in disappointment. I think to myself, "These boys are so cute") I'm joking, you can eat it. First one is called Ja Monggut try saying its name..

Everybody: Ja Monggut. (in harmony again)

Hoi: Good. It's a dessert in ancient times. It tastes good, try it (now Ja monggut is taking a tour in 2PM's hands. Then Taecyeon says)

Taec: I'd like to try something else.

Hoi: As requested ( I pick up next one) this one is Kai(egg) Dinosaur there's candies inside.

Khun: I used to eat it, yummy (and put it into his mouth)

Hoi: Another one, it's called Kanom nang led good one too. (I give a basket of it to Khun) try it

Khun: You're not recording Sarane (hidden camera type of show) are you?

Hoi: No. I'm here for interviewing you.

Khun: You must have hidden cameras somewhere.

Hoi: Absolutely not. I'm not only good-looking but also reliable.(means you can trust me)

Khun: For real?

Hoi: Yesss. Let's continue, this question someone else asked me to ask you guys. Do you have girlfriends?

Everybody: We're desperately longing for ones.

Hoi: If you want it that much, why don't you get one? You’re so handsome.

Taec: Maybe we're too busy. I work around the clock.

Khun: Some member(s) had one(s) but broke up already.

Hoi: What's your type, Khun?

Khun: Names or types?

Hoi: Whatever..

Khun: Jessica Alba. I like someone who's sexy and cute.

part 2

Hoi: Do you need mother's consent if you're going to have a girlfriend, Khun?

Khun: My mom is fine with it.

Hoi: But she's now looking serious. How about you, Taecyeon?

Taec: Anyone that I like the most.

Hoi: Inclusive answer. So who is the one you like?

Taec: It changes every day.

Hoi: How about this girl (I take out a photo of an actress called Ploy). Can she be that one?

Taec: We met her last time we came to Thailand.

Hoi: Not only this I also have a message from her to Taecyeon (As I'm reading to him and he's all ears listening to it, I see Chansung's hands reaching out. I think he's going to take Ploy's photo for sure but I'm wrong. His hands moves pass it and stop at bamboos. He's so adorable, having no interest in girls but toys instead. He's really a boy!) Can she make an appearance in you MV?

Taec: Have to ask Khun first.

Khun: Why ask me???

Taec: Then, it's ok.

Khun: Ploy nuna is really beautiful.

Hoi: Yeah, she is but seems like your friends now enjoy eating the most (They're busy with eating. Esp, Chansung, the youngest, he won't stop chewing. And the others? See it yourself!) Next question, Jaebeom, do you want to have double eyslids? (everyone is laughing but not for jaebom)

Jaebeom: Nope, don't think it goes well with me (opens his eyes widely)

Hoi: You're already good with what you have. Besides eyes, I heard that you have nice abs. Any advices?

Jaebeom: You have to work out and do sit-ups often.

Hoi: I did do sit-ups but this all I have. Wooyoung, you really have a fair skin, ever had zits?

Wooyoung: Yes, I had.

Hoi: How do you take care of it then?

Wooyoung: Frequently wash my face.

Hoi: I wash my face 10 times a day, still dark skin I have.

Wooyoung: (laughing his head off)

Hoi: And Chansung, why do you like kissing members' cheeks? I also have evidence here (show it to him. After seeing it, he says )

Chansung: I wasn't kissing him. I just talked to Khun and he just turned to me. (who are you trying to fool!? You were really going to kiss him!!!! Aigooo you like kissing members, you like skinships!!! Do you want nuna to capture it for you huh? huh?)

Hoi: It was so close that I thought you were filming love scene.

Chansung: Yeah, it was love scene.

Hoi: Well, then, want to have a love scene with me? (Chansung's got taken aback and just gives me a smirk instead of replying scared, don't you?) Will you guys come back again?

Khun: Yes, we'll come back to film Saranae (hidden camera show) are you filming us now?

Hoi: I am. You see that black spot over there? That's where we hid a camera (I point at a lamp. Now it's time for chaos. They look at where I;m pointing, Junho even go to have a look at it) Last question, tell me honestly, with a look like me, can I join the team?

Taec: You can but you have to show us back tumblings.

Hoi: If I can do it, I'll get to join the team then.

Khun: But you must do it backwards.

Hoi: Don't challenge me, it's a piece of cake (I kneel a bit and both jump and turn sideway. As expected, lots of boohoos followed by “!@@@#$$#@$%%(%)%@$%” which Khun translate to me)

Khun: They said that you got fired!

Hoi: Tell them that in thai language, we call this nonsense (/rubbish)

Source: OHO magazine Credit oneday-room, trans. by muize

^ i love his interview!! it's so funny XD Hoi is hilarious. btw, the words in parenthesis are Hoi's little comments he wrote while reporting this interview on the magazine

Guest widdy

^^^ Thank you so much for sharing :)

I soo love Hoi. He's so cute and funny... the interview seems to be laid-back and fun

yeah Junsu's chin is sexy...he shouldn't cover it =)

for some reason I can picture Magnae ignoring the whole world for food xD so cute

Jay looks totally fine with his single eyelid. something about his eyes...idk seductive? and fierce lol like cat eyes

Junho is so random.. he's really obsessed with watermelon haha and I wanna see Wooyoung laughing his head off at Hoi ^_^

Why does Taec have to ask permission from Khun first? lol ♥

I wish the boys can go on 'Saranae' Show someday... it's a cool and super hilarious show(well, it's the only Thai variety show I truly like hehe) it sounds like Khun likes this show too :D

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Thank you for all of the updates!

I watched Episode 3 of Wild Bunny yesterday. It was so amazing. The boys are so funny. I would love to live with these guys any day.

Wow..Korean fans are amazing. A lot of yummy gifts.

I'm really excited for their special stage with SHINee this Sunday. It'll be an amazing stage for sure.

Guest M0niShuu

TAEC AND BAEK JI YONG ????! OMFG can't waaaaaait to see this !!! *_*

I love Baek and her song "like beingg shoot by a bullet" <3 amazing ...

thx for the info ! ^^

Guest cheese*

1) BEST FRIEND

- Wooyoung, because he's so god damn hilarious. Or Taecyeon, somehow I feel like we can relate to each other when we talk ._____.

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING

- It'll be Taecyeon or Jaebum. ROFL. Both are sexy, no doubt about that!

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER

- Nichkhun or Wooyoung. Nichkhun, because he's so kind and he seems responsible. Wooyoung, because I'm biased. ROFL. JK JK, because he loves to clean and so do I. I dream to do some spring cleaning in my house one day with my husband. xD

4) BROTHER

- Junsu or Junho or Chansung.

5) ACQUIANTANCE

- Nichkhun or Taecyeon or Jaebum. They look like someone that I could talk to <3

Guest SeliT

1) BEST FRIEND Nichkhun, Junho .. they seem like loads of fun while also caring and understanding-

2) ONE NIGHT STAND/FLING Junsu cause hes sexy :P

3) HUSBAND/LIFE PARTNER Wooyoung or Taecyeon cause i love them XD

4) BROTHER Jaebum .. he looks like he could protect you and take care of you well like he does his members :)

5) ACQUIANTANCE Chansung .. only member left, id rather him as a brother though :)

Archived