☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest saranghaeyunho

hi u guys!!

i'm quite new in this thread but i'm not new to 2pm...hehhehehe...

have u guys heard about mtv world stage? heard it will be live in Malaysia which is my country!!

anyway, heard that the line up involve many countries from tokyo to us...

also heard that mtv korea also has started a poll on which their artist should go...

and guess what among those is 2pm!! i'm very excited but i don't know if it's true or not...

so if anyone knows about it, pls pls pls tell me bout it...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tikamicizia

like someone said before, I'm also tired of seeing Khun with his sexy, cutesy image...I want a fresh, crazy, unthinkable one!

and I swear, Chan Sung, OMG...he's getting even more handsome this day...his photo shoot was like woah, top model kinda of shoot..

If Khun is cutesy handsome, Taek is beastly handsome, Chan Sung is like those men with great features on his face type of handsome.. :P :P

omg so agree with you.. chansung's face is just perfect. he's indeed a walking statue. no doubt. muahahhaa. if his hair was short from the beginning I'm sure his fans can surpass khun.. I also think chansung is more handsome than khun.. buuut his personality doesn't scream charming prince, yet.. he still soooo maknae, really a big baby bear. lol. I'm sure in the future when he has gain his confidence. gaaaaaah many noona will faint bcoz of him...

just like in introduce star's survival. he looks more confidence with girls than when he was in idol army. huihuihuiu. for now I still want my baby-ish maknae who love to eat his hyungs.. haha

Guest mew.kitty

I'm just a quiet lurker on here normally but this has been bothering me so much. I don't know if this is just me, but I saw this picture of Junho -- and I noticed (even circled it) that he has something white between his fingers. My question is; Does Junho smoke? surely, its not that by addressing it would mean he would "quit" if he does smoke. but I personally hate seeing when my favorite idol group members smoke. Its just -- I don't want them to get hurt physically from any kind of matters like these. anyways, here's the picture:

I will gladly remove this post if its violating any rules of this thread. My curiosity has taken the best of me, overall. Thank you.

Guest *CuTiE*

I'm just a quiet lurker on here normally but this has been bothering me so much. I don't know if this is just me, but I saw this picture of Junho -- and I noticed (even circled it) that he has something white between his fingers. My question is; Does Junho smoke? surely, its not that by addressing it would mean he would "quit" if he does smoke. but I personally hate seeing when my favorite idol group members smoke. Its just -- I don't want them to get hurt physically from any kind of matters like these. anyways, here's the picture:

%7Boption%7D

I will gladly remove this post if its violating any rules of this thread. My curiosity has taken the best of me, overall. Thank you.

That's a pen..,,and they were at fansigning.. open space,,all fan were there,, nope not cigarette..

Guest mew.kitty

That's a pen..,,and they were at fansigning.. open space,,all fan were there,, nope not cigarette..

that was my second guess, but I wanted to see what others thought. thanks for clearing that up for me :]

Guest kaylee

this post was meant to answer junho's question but it seems it has already been answer.

anyhow i will use this post to say thanks for all the gifs and fancam of jay, can't go on

without seeing jay. I am so happy to see him being the mc. jay must be happy too. Jay

with the scissors was so friggin funny and we can't forget woo he scared me a bit but

it was so funny it looks like he was doing number two. during jay's photo shoot they were

playing macho man song that was hilarious. I can't wait for episode 3 cause jay baby looks

really hot in those clothes i spot his ck undies that was super sexy. ok enuff about what

i think imma go watch wild bunny eng sub.

[Full Song] 2PM NichKhun - Let's Take A Break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBoAQKDQIIY

cr: Symbelmyns

edit: again Thai Prince makes me want to go to thai so bad X|

Wild Bunny Ep2 Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1k8PgJAyPg

cr:time2subs2

Seafood thanks 4 all the caps

especially those

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/SunShinexTx/3-8.jpg

cuuuuutest beast ever <333333 :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/SunShinexTx/1-8.jpg

oh man i love love his loud laugh ahah

little Bi such a cutie <33333 his smile is 10\10

here i start laughing so hard idk why .. Jun.k <333

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/SunShinexTx/15-2.jpg

look like taec & maknae is bullying jae

HAHAHAHA TOTALLY

but when they asked Teac what he was doing back in the US

and Leadja start teasing him "just studying .. boring life" and Teac was all like "YEAAAH man old days"

It just remind me to his old pix and I couldn't stop laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest Crazedphase.

Guys; Guess what I found at ALLKPOP!

SNSD also had a interview session where they were asked which fanclub they would join and they answered SHINee and 2PM.

credit: Allkpop

OH GOSHH~ XDDD

2PM has LOADS of celeb fans!!

What can I say; Their SOO lovable ^_^

And wow; time2sub2 have subbed Wild Bunny SOO FAST;!

Many Thanks to them ^_____^

Nofa Thanks for sharing; Puahaha XDD SAMEE~

After I heard about Khun whenever I see a Thai restuarant I wanna eat there :lol:

sharing this...khunnie n his family during her younger days...so cuteee

this pic somehow been released due to let's take a break promotion i think

1248865022_A8137305-120.jpg

1248865022_A8137305-150.jpg

1248865022_A8137305-124.jpg

1248865022_A8137305-133.jpg

credit nichkhubreak+bestiz

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest i_o_ui

NichKhun in Mnet wild Bunny Ep.2

gig268.gif

gig269.gif

gig270.gif

gig271.gif

gig272.gif

gig273.gif

gig274.gif

gig275.gif

TAT launches new Ads - Let's take a break

Come to Thailand, Let's take a break with Nichkhun!

gig276.gif

gig277.gif

gig278.gif

gig279.gif

gig280.gif

gig281.gif

kid7.jpg

kid8.jpg

kid91.jpg

cometothailand010.jpg

Cr.on pic, Ch'an rak khun, madam2PM@pantip,2PM-online,Khunstar,bestiz

DO NOT HOTLINK.

Gosh... He's got gorgeous and beautiful eyes!!! His sweet eyes are enough to make women all over the world dream about him.

He looked so handsome and cute and at the same time sexy. He is definitely the perfect.

NichKhun is not just beautifully handsome and adorable but he is Mr. more-than-perfect!!!

HE IS SOOOO DAZZLING!!! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM!!!!

Guest chicade_

^__^

jaebum is in seattle soon/now

and chansung + wooyoung have schedule for mnet at busan =D

hehehe soo happy for wooyoung to go to his hometown

------------ edit

i posted up DETAILED information of jaebum arriving in seattle..

it was only for thirty minutes.. so... for those who wanted the info... well sorry ;P

no offense to ANYONE!!! and calm down folks.. everyone knows these boys need rest..

i only offered the information for those die hard fans who get ZERO! chance to see these guys in person..

=)

Guest *CuTiE*

Wow that's a good news^^ everybody got to see their family after the break^^

sure they will comeback with lots of happiness from seeing their families^^

Guest wengchannie

thnx 4 sharing!!

hmm,finally he got to c his bloved omma&family after long time...

yeah!sure a lot of happiness..

hope d other members do so...

wanna ask question...where is chansung n jun bro hometown?

Guest tikamicizia

woww what a good news,, I was like "whoa, doesn't jay will be sad seeing taec can meet his family in the states while he can't do that"

now he can!!! he hasn't meet his family for a long time, right?

good for him,, whoaa I really love jyp. muahahha. he did the same thing with sohee, right?

Guest i.said.hi

^ umm.

i don't think that's a good thing.

really. all Jay wants is privacy. DON'T GO TO HIM IN THE AIRPORT PEOPLE.

seriously. in korea he has NO PRIVACY. let him be. don't bombard him in the airport. don't stalk him in the airport.

you guys... he's human give him some space. it's obvious some people will recognize him in the airport, perhaps in asiana airlines. but don't just go to the airport to meet jay. i know they're grateful towards their fans, but c'mon. give jay some personal space and privacy.

it's not cool to just go to the airport to see him.

Guest entermuriel

^__^

jaebum is in seattle soon/now

and chansung + wooyoung have schedule for mnet at busan =D

man, i wish i lived in seattle. kekeke. i'm happy for them they get to see their family. especially jae! i think it's been a while for him to see his family right? aw, so happy ^-^

------------------------------------------------------------

^ umm.

i don't think that's a good thing.

really. all Jay wants is privacy. DON'T GO TO HIM IN THE AIRPORT PEOPLE.

^ but i don't see it as a bad thing either. cuz i don't think a bunch of people are going to go see him, especially since chicade posted this at the very last minute and then took it out

i don't think many people were able to read this, and if they did... they'd have to rush to the airport... so i don't think it's bad for chicade to share this info.

it's almost like when Khun goes to Thai and he's greeted by fans... ya know... it's not a terrible thing.

Guest chicade_

entermuriel

aww shucks thanks hehe

side note: i was aligning the members on ur signature.. and noticed it wasnt aligned /top to bottom/ lol

oh and additional (?) information!!!

before jae got on the plane to seattle..

he went to go eat some pancakes with all the members (maybe the same pancake place taek took his sister & khun? hehe)

and did madd UFO fly messages to the fans... aww i guess he was in a great mood hehe so cute!

Archived