☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest patjp

Update pic from starking recored (090727)

1248716495img4232.jpg

a813172589.jpg

a813172590.jpg

KhunYoung couple

a813172594.jpg

Cr : chanrakkun & as tagged

Do u know this pic from ? LOL

a8125254179.png

and random pic <3

a8125254229.jpg

a813172520.jpg

a813172545.jpg

Cr : as tagged

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for sharing! The little girl with Nichkhun is so cute! She's playing with his hands! :lol:

Jaebum looks like he must be really good with kids & Chansung looks quite the opposite lol XD

Woot! Wild Bunny is tomorrow! I'm so excited! ~ patjp Thanks for sharing the Starking [& random] pictures! There goes another funny Taec picture! <3

JYP's already done with one track? That was fast! I am so anticipating it!

Guest oshkoshbagosh18

does anybody know where we can watch wild bunny live? I know this question is a little early but if I'm gonna be up all night, which I am, I want to be able to watch the show. Plus just in case I have to download something...you know...no better time then the present right ^_^! Thanks

Guest donghaelover231

does anybody know where we can watch wild bunny live? I know this question is a little early but if I'm gonna be up all night, which I am, I want to be able to watch the show. Plus just in case I have to download something...you know...no better time then the present right ^_^! Thanks

try tvants.com

click the big red button you see when the site comes up and follow through with installing.

its in chinese.

but you can watch Korean channels on your laptop.

I don't know the timing or anything, but you can try your best to catch it when it gets on.

tutorial help :]

**note; i used to use this very often, but for some reason it "stopped working". so if you try to download this and it works for you, tell me. if not, sorry for this useless information :[

Guest oshkoshbagosh18

try tvants.com

click the big red button you see when the site comes up and follow through with installing.

its in chinese.

but you can watch Korean channels on your laptop.

I don't know the timing or anything, but you can try your best to catch it when it gets on.

tutorial help :]

**note; i used to use this very often, but for some reason it "stopped working". so if you try to download this and it works for you, tell me. if not, sorry for this useless information :[

THANK YOU!!!!

Oh I love you so much!!! But not in a scary way ^_^

Um maybe you could try re installing it. That's what I always do when something I downloaded doesn't work anymore

If that doesn't work then I don't know....I can record it...haha actually I have no idea how to do that but I'll see what I can do ^_^

Thanks again OH now I'm so excited I can't wait to watch Wild bunny

but I have a question haha this is sad but is Mnet on MBC or KBS

Guest Stephy18

2PM, “We are not an idol group, we are a gag group”

Known for their acrobatic moves and extraordinary dance poses, idol group 2PM was on MBC Every1 ‘떴다 그녀’ recently when they said that they have been endless calls for their gags on various variety shows.

They also talked about how with their gag and comical character on shows they have received good reviews from views to the extent that they can say they have not antis at all. From dancing to speech gag to body gag. It is like they are an idol with no impossibles for their gag.

“JunHo would try to do as much gag as possible, he has greed to do more gag. And WooYoung is one who do not need to do gag to be funny.”

They also added, “We are like a gag group who is funny on variety shows but on stage we have to show our cool features as singers.”

Credit: K-Bites

2PM is the whole package! They are freakin hilarious on variety show and breath taking performers on stage. I just love them.

Cant wait for Wild Bunny. So staying up to watch it live. 5.5 hours to go!

Guest donghaelover231

THANK YOU!!!!

Oh I love you so much!!! But not in a scary way ^_^

Um maybe you could try re installing it. That's what I always do when something I downloaded doesn't work anymore

If that doesn't work then I don't know....I can record it...haha actually I have no idea how to do that but I'll see what I can do ^_^

Thanks again OH now I'm so excited I can't wait to watch Wild bunny

but I have a question haha this is sad but is Mnet on MBC or KBS

MNET is its on individual station as well as MBC and KBS and SBS.

Wild Bunny is a program on mnet. :]

but you are welcome for the TVANTS thing :3

hope it works fine for you ^^

Guest Eltoshen

10/10 SUBS PRESENTS 2PM MC INITIATION SUBBED

Credits

Raw Provider: striking_tears (Tracy)

Translator: jieunjuly (Jieun)

Timer: hunniebits (Tammy)

Editor, QCer, Typesetter, Encoder: stuffedpanda (Chris)

Uploader: striking_tears (Tracy)

Download at 2HOT LJ Community

Guest candyapple1111

Idol world seems so long ago.

I wonder what would happen now that they've been on so many variety shows, radio, dance performances would people instantly recognize them. On wildbunny they had the cam drawing attention to them but could they go out and not be recognized. I think I could spot jae from anywhere but that's just me.

Guest she-smiles

10/10 SUBS PRESENTS 2PM MC INITIATION SUBBED

lol, i love this performance. i've been watching it so many days straight now.

junsu at the end <33

Guest i.said.hi

^ sadly not.

mnet isn't working on tvants. anyone else know where we can watch this live? wild bunny mnet live?

Guest youngnhopelessgurl

^ sadly not.

mnet isn't working on tvants. anyone else know where we can watch this live? wild bunny mnet live?

bummer. I guess I'll go back to bed then. thanks for replying to my question. :D

Guest Cloudy1430268312

oh gosh guys can someone help me? (hahah i know i always need help)

i am from switzerland / eu. is there any way i can watch wild bunny live????

i wouldnt understand any word but i just want to watch it!

and thank you so much for all the stuff you post. you're amazing!

i saw the jessica gomes special.. and i gotta admit, as a girl, i think she's super hot!! she & taec def. match..i think she liked the animalistic taec~ haha can't wait for next weeks episode..and wild bunny too. sigh i can't get enuff of 2pm

2PM does not have a member named Jessica. This is certainly not the thread to discuss her.

I was wondering if mnet was working on TvAnts??

^ sadly not.

bummer. I guess I'll go back to bed then. thanks for replying to my question. :D

Both warned for spamming. Your discussions are totally unrelated to 2PM.

Every time I check this thread, I see people breaking rules. I think this thread needs to behave a lot better, otherwise we'll have very tight monitoring and set up additional thread specific rules.

Guest tikamicizia

ouch, sorry mods.. we'll be careful next time before posting. thx for the reminder

soooo, how's wild bunny. can't wait for update!

here's some 2pm doses

jaebeom and chansung's interview

credit: 2pm-online.com

aww, our leader is so humble..

btw, I read an article about jay I forget where,, it's about the members talked about how jay always takes off his clothes in dorm... then, jay replied that he doesn't want his wife beater to get dirty because it's a gift from her mom.. the other members laughed after that.. I don't if that's true or not. but it's just so sweeeeeet... ;)

Guest *CuTiE*

I saw some of wild bunny shot~!! hehe

They were being models and sit and talk about their pictures

Taec is not there(probably film it while Taec is at the US) but his hugh poster is there lol

Next episode they will do more model shot i guess(from the preview)^^

and OMG when u guys see wooyoung photoshot...u gonna die.. LOL>.<

Preview of the next episode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-H_DFdyLM

cr.sanakujira@youtube

Archived