☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest KaoriHoshiko

k so just wondering what are some nicknames you hottests use for the boys?

like when you're talking about them with your friends or posting on forums and stuff...

mine are

The Taek Beast/Beast/Beastie for Taek

FunniBunni for Jae

My Woo Mandu/My child (LOL) for Woo

The Khunster for Khun

The Yum Monster for Chan

and The JunBros for Junsu and Junho

haha<3

LOL Yours are so cute.

Mine are ehh XD

Khun: Khunnie. My You. (since Khun means You in Thai XD)

Jaebum: Jay LOL i'm simple. Milk Chocolate *____* zomg his abs are like so milky like his skin. and .. EARS :) XD <3

Chansung: Beast. period. LOL THAT KID IS A BEAST.

Taec: Definitely Taecbrows and Greasy LOL and don't forget TEETH.

Wooyoung: Udon~ XD and idk why but his face sometimes reminds me of Shin Chan LOL

Junsu: Sir Awkward. For some reason he seems to always be stuck in the most awkward situation XD

Junho: RAIN LOL i love him wayyy more than i like Rain though XD and Buns because of you know what <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HelloCrystal

Sooyoung "Nickhun? I Don't Really Like Guys Whose Face is Whiter Than Mine"

On this day, Nickhun said, "When I was young, I liked cute and chubby girls" and shared his ideal type of girl. Lee Sangbyuk who also appeared on the show said, "I think Nickhun will look good with a boyish type of girl." He also suggested saying "Jo Hyeryun does boxing and so, I think it will be good if you had a sister like Jo Hyeryun."

----------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung is just jealous our Khun is cuter than her =P

Sorry to cut your post..

AwWWwwwW Nichkhun!!! He knows..big girls need love too!!! :)

Well, let me rephrase. When he was young, he knew that big girls need love too :P

..I wonder how about now..? :huh: Has his taste in women change since he's grown up a bit? Being exposed to all those cute petite Korean girls..has he changed his mind about showing love towards the the girls that have "more to love"? :D

LOL you guys discussing butts! :)

Junho is so funny! He knows he has a nice butt... And of course he would say Taec is jealous! LOL

As for nicknames:

Chansung- Channie

Wooyoung- Woo

Nickhun- Khun

Jaebum- Jay

Taecyeon- Taec

Junho- Never made one for him or even shortened his name

JUNSU!!!!! :)- I called him "My Heart" or just Junsu :wub:

Guest thealien.

WOW! I've been gone for only one weekend and this thread is already pass 500 PAGES. I'm amazed at us Hottests and glad that 2PM is getting more love. (:

I'm also glad to hear that they will be promoting "hate you" (: i love it when taec raps; it just sounds uberrr sexy. Also, I'm a bit behind but the magazine scans/pictures of ONEDAY were just so cool. I love how they can look very dorky but at the same time sexy/manly. o-o LOL.

As for Junho's interview, it seems like he and leader Jay are really close to each other even closer than his JunBro. LMAO. x-x Well of course they're in the same dorm. LOL. I find it funny how Jay turns of the lights and then takes off his shirt, I believe everyone wants to see his hotbod. ROFL. And Junho, at least the members are jealous of your butt. Be proud. XD

And here goes my Junsu bias. (: I'm happy to hear that he is getting more attention for his jazz remake of 'I Have A Lover' and his friend really is hot, just like him. LOL. I'm starting to feel greedy, Junsu your hotness is turning me into an evil person. Girls step away. LMAO. Just kidding, who doesn't love this guy. XD

Junsu: Sir Awkward. For some reason he seems to always be stuck in the most awkward situation XD

Hahahaaaa! I agree with you, Junsu is always stuck in the most awkward situation. XD

I don't really have nicknames for the guys. I just call them by what most Hottests call them. But since everyone is writing down theirs, i might as well add in mines.

Park Jaebum - Jay or Leader Jay

Kim Junsu - Junsu (LOL. I love him that much.)

Ok Taec Yeon - Most of the time I call him TAEC but sometimes I call him OKCAT. o-o

Nich Khun - Most of the time, Khun. Sometims I call him, Thai Guy or Snow White. LOL.

Jang Wooyoung - Woomandu. Wooyoung. Uudong. LOL.

Lee Junho - Junho. RAIN. XD

Hwang Chansung - Chansung or Chanie.

Yes, I'm very uncreative.I like it simple not hot. LMAO.

Guest bebex2chinky

hey guys!

im a new fan of 2PM and have been lurking in this forum and i'm finally posting now :)

anyway, i'll be going to korea in a bit, and i was wondering if anyone knows how i'd be able to meet them? like schedules and locations etc and such? my friend dont want to get mobbed down by huge pacts of people in a foreign country.... do you have any information that could help us????!

THANK YOUUUU !!!

Guest she-smiles

jjjj.jpg

The boys are number 1 this week on MTV Thailand International chart, one of Thailand's most

popular music channels.

cr. newsen

I'm glad their music is spreading and receiving great reviews outside their country. I must admit that

Khunnie plays a big role in helping to promote 2PM in Thailand. But there would probably be no Khunnie

(as far as fame goes) if there was no 2PM. :) I'm so proud of the boys and how far they've come.

Guest Koutarou

I'm glad their music is spreading and receiving great reviews outside their country. I must admit that

Khunnie plays a big role in helping to promote 2PM in Thailand. But there would probably be no Khunnie

(as far as fame goes) if there was no 2PM. :) I'm so proud of the boys and how far they've come.

I absolutely agree. Khun would be NOTHING if he wasn't part of 2PM in the first place.

He would still be in California, probably in UCLA or something, studying for a degree in business management. :lol:

That's what I call wasted talent.

And grats to 2PM for dominating Thailand! They beat down Lady Gaga ahahaha.

to end things off, a beautiful pic of the leaders :P

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6233/guesswotwv4.jpg

I forgot where I got this from, so if you made this pic, sorry for not crediting you!

(Sorry for cutting your entry =])

^ WOOOO! When was this picture taken or?!

Lol JAEBEOM's soooooo... OMG. HAHA.

:D

"Guess wot(what) they just did"

Lolll that's funnny..

2) Where can I find Idol Army Show Season 3 with 2PM, guest starring SNSD? It includes the infamous Jaebeom and Jessica scene, "When I seduce Jessica." I believe it's episodes 8 and 9. Apparently, soshisubs2@youtube had the episodes uploaded, but got banned, and they refuse to reupload it on their new account. Then, the Soshified forums has a required post number to access the sub downloads. I can't find subs anywhere on google, youtube, or anywhere.

(Sorry for cutting your entry =])

^ Hi welcome welcome! :D

Hmm.. There're several Youtube users we subscribed for 2PM latest news & all.

You can try these channels. Madam2PMsubs, lllmilll, time2sub2, yanaftwtwo.

But recently time2sub had moved to time2sub2, so I guess time2sub's vids was deleted as well. :(

I hope I did not miss out any channels or miss out anything.

Correct me if I do, anybody. :D Haha.

Enjoy~

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349/shesmilesJ/jjjj.jpg

The boys are number 1 this week on MTV Thailand International chart, one of Thailand's most

popular music channels.

cr. newsen

^ Thanks for sharing this chart! Wow, I'm glad 2PM is getting more attention from the others.

:D Despite them debuting for less than a year's time.

2PM HWAITING! JAAAA! :w00t:

---

Credit: Madam2PMsubs

[Eng Sub] 090605 It's Time 2PM Ep2 P1/2 JunHo

Haha. :B

KEKEKE! Really happy to see this thread growing.....

<3.

Guest Eltoshen

ROFL this seems fun.

Jae: Jay

Khun: Khun

Wooyoung: Mr. Looks Good in Eyeliner

Junho: Rain #2

Junsu: Junsu

Taec: Cute+Badass Remix

lol, Chansung is just Chansung also.

Guest entermuriel

Credit: Madam2PMsubs

[Eng Sub] 090605 It's Time 2PM Ep2 P1/2 JunHo

Haha. :B

KEKEKE! Really happy to see this thread growing.....

<3.

kekeke... Junho is so cute!!! >.<

i love him in this video... he's so entertaining to watch... i dunno what it is lol

can't wait for the second part!

thanks for sharing this :D

edit:

omo... i made it to the top... i dunno what to post

i'll put pics that i think are cute x]

both pics credit: 2pm-online.com and as tagged in the pictures

normal_1244476349_IMG_0096.jpg

i think our Leader looks incredibly cute here kekeke

normal_1244476615_Untitled-5.jpg

Panda looks adorable here! in the three pics :D i personally love the last one ^-^

Thanks everyone for sharing your nicknames for the boys! don't you guys feel all warm and fuzzy now? teehee

sry for cutting the posts short ;/

and Nichkhun.. i just call him Khun... but i think i'll start calling him the Khunster as well, if you don't mind x]

for Woo.. nothing really... but i think i'll call him Wandu combination of Mandu and Woo kekeke

haha no prob go right ahead!

OMG Wandu that is sooo adorable...i might just have to borrow that one from you too!

Source: 이미혜 macondo@newsen.com/Asian Fanatics

Credits: http://cafe.daum.net/milkye

Translated by: blingbling9@soshified.com

SNSD Sooyoung made remarks that she is not fond of guys like Nickhun who have white faces.

On MBC 'Fantastic Duo' that aired on the 7th, Kim Jaedong asked Nickhun "What do you think of Sooyoung if she was your girlfriend?" Nickhun responded, "She's very pretty, but I want to talk about it later." Sooyoung gave laughter by replying, "I myself don't really like guys whose face is whiter than mine."

well i kinda have to agree with sooyoung....i would not want to go out with a guy who's prettier and paler than me either......haha!

sry...i still love you khun!

Guest Crazedphase.

^

Haha neither would I.!!

Can I please steal Taec Beast???

My nicknames are

Udongiee for Wooyoung

Jay for Jaebum

Khun for Nichkhun

Taec/Taecness for Taecyeon

Maknae for Chansung

Junho for Junho

I don't have a nickname for Junsu either but I pronounce his name kinda weird

I like stretch out the "u"'s

So I say

J-uuuu-ns-uuuu

^^

I can't wait to watch star King!!

Guest Xinpoint1

Nice nicknames..can't wait for Star King either!

I read that Sooyoung article too, all the girls say that apparently :P

Guest youngbaebabe23

aaww i love them so much now they just keep growing on me.

especially jaebum, chansung n junho. o yes can't forget bout the cutie khuny :D

Guest eija

k so just wondering what are some nicknames you hottests use for the boys?

like when you're talking about them with your friends or posting on forums and stuff...

sorry to cut ur post..

wanna joinnnnnn... :P

mine wuld be

jay - stupid leader..ahaha

chansung - magnae

khun - khunnie

wooyoung - woo/udong/mandu

taec - okcat/ur man (for my spazzing frens lol :lol: )

junsu - su/dalki

junho - my man..ahhaha..kidding..i called him by his name..JUNHO

2) Where can I find Idol Army Show Season 3 with 2PM, guest starring SNSD? It includes the infamous Jaebeom and Jessica scene, "When I seduce Jessica." I believe it's episodes 8 and 9. Apparently, soshisubs2@youtube had the episodes uploaded, but got banned, and they refuse to reupload it on their new account. Then, the Soshified forums has a required post number to access the sub downloads. I can't find subs anywhere on google, youtube, or anywhere.

Anyways, I'm super excited about the "Hate You" promotions. It's a great song, and I can't wait to see more of 2PM.

Apologies for cutting post!

But to answer your question, I saw it on youtube under the channel: Sub4SNSD

Last I checked, the videos for episode 8 & 9 are still there!

AND yes, excited to see what 2PM has in store!

Guest ariyati

If any of the members have girlfriends -

None of them do, everyone just likes each other. They all touch each other and smack each other’s butts.

(Talking about members) -

When they come in from a busy schedule and are really stressed, they play one round of a game despite the time. Chansung is really competitive so if he’s losing, he starts yelling at everyone to start clearing it up and to put the game away.

Him and Jaebom share a room together and on days when he is worn out and just on the computer, Jaebom will turn off the light and start taking his clothes off while singing some weird song. He’ll just have his underwear on and come crawling towards the bed and pluck a hair off his leg or do something weird like that.

Talking about drinking -

He can’t drink but he likes the whole idea and atmosphere of it – sitting around, drinking and talking with friends. If someone tells him to drink he’s like, “Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t really drink.” The most he can drink is two bottles.

Hyerimii - Thanks for the translation and sorry to cut your post short. I really enjoy it. I like the part where they ask about whether the other members got a gf and he answered that "...everyone just likes each other. They all touch each other and smack each other’s butts." Hahaha...

Madam2PMsubs already got this part translated (i think klt already provided the link. Just in case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4onoUmj_ZA). Thank you madam2PM for your hard work!! :D

Source: 이미혜 macondo@newsen.com/Asian Fanatics

Credits: http://cafe.daum.net/milkye

Translated by: blingbling9@soshified.com

SNSD Sooyoung made remarks that she is not fond of guys like Nickhun who have white faces.

On MBC 'Fantastic Duo' that aired on the 7th, Kim Jaedong asked Nickhun "What do you think of Sooyoung if she was your girlfriend?" Nickhun responded, "She's very pretty, but I want to talk about it later." Sooyoung gave laughter by replying, "I myself don't really like guys whose face is whiter than mine."

On this day, Nickhun said, "When I was young, I liked cute and chubby girls" and shared his ideal type of girl. Lee Sangbyuk who also appeared on the show said, "I think Nickhun will look good with a boyish type of girl." He also suggested saying "Jo Hyeryun does boxing and so, I think it will be good if you had a sister like Jo Hyeryun."

In the mean time, Nickhun who appeared twice on 'Fantastic Duo' surprised the MCs with his improvement in Korean compared to his first appearance on the show.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung is just jealous our Khun is cuter than her =P

Don't know if I should hate Sooyoung for her remarks..but totally understand her. It will be stressful to date someone who's more beautiful than you. I mean just imagine you walking with Khun on the street and notice that ppl are looking at you. They probably gossiping how the girl's look can't fight with Khun. Hahahahaha... :P

^

Haha neither would I.!!

Can I please steal Taec Beast???

My nicknames are

Udongiee for Wooyoung

Jay for Jaebum

Khun for Nichkhun

Taec/Taecness for Taecyeon

Maknae for Chansung

Junho for Junho

I don't have a nickname for Junsu either but I pronounce his name kinda weird

I like stretch out the "u"'s