☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wgga

^

zzzzzzzzz... i think pee just leaked into my pants. those photos should be illegal!!

THANNKKK YOUUU for sharing! wowwza.

Guest touchtheskies.

JUNHOOOOOOOO <3 soo sweet and GENTLEMAN <3

lucky girl ; D

cr: yanaftwtwo

sweetie, you're so damn fast lol dkjhgdfkjghfg but homg yes junho is too swweet T_T

Jaebum and Taek working out

baby needs to stop working out. seriously.

wow this thread is moving hella fast <3 welcome to all the new kids on the block. yana here, for anyone who doesn't know (:

i, personally, don't want to see jay on scandal lol, but he needs to be dating around. just not for my knowledge hahaha.

anyway i come bringing photos. babyyyy during choc

cr : becomingjay

and i rly love this photo <3

Guest Kiss Me

^

^

i feel proud of you too, Jay! you deserve it. :D thanx, Kiss Me.

could you tell us what jay say about Khun? i'm so curious about it coz he keeps mentioning Khun's name. lol :lol:

Most of the time, he just kept talking about how good looking Khun is.

Remember the other interview when 2pm members picked Jaebum as the guy they would date if they were girls?

He said how he picked Khun because he thinks he would treat them well and he has a lot of money so he would buy him good food. LOL

And when he talked about his first impressions about 2pm members, he said he liked Khun the most because he just looks very polite and if you just look at him he looks like a nice person. A little after, the interviewer said "it seems like you like Khun a lot" and Jay said he just envious of Khun because he has a small face, good-looking, tall and popular. THEN he said how smart Khun was because he knows a lot of Korean & how he explained a word to him recently.

Guest honmai

i HAVE SOMETHING PRECIOUS TO SHARE.......

DEF ONEDAY LOVE, WE EVEN HAVE A ROCK REMIX VERSION OF THE SONG

IT'S JIN WOON.... PLAYING DRUMS FOR 돌아올지도 몰라 (You Might Come Back)

AT THE BEGINNING, KINDA SHORT BUT WATCH jiN WOON'S CUTENESS

HE'S SO ADORABLE, LIKE A LIL CUB, BUT DEF THERE'S A ROCKING TIGER INSIDE..

Guest ariyati

:P Hey, this thread is moving fast!! And last night was quite slow, make me wonders where are all the Hottest. Guess it's different time zone?? Haha

OMG!!!is it juz me or what?

i cant stop watching that fancam of taecyeon in that kim jung eun's chocolate..

he's is superrrrrr sexy!!!!!

jay is actually my fave but looking at that fancam, taecyeon is driving me crazy...

i don even remember how many times have i watched that fancam..

i strongly recommend this fancam to all 2pm's fans :)

aigoo!!

Yah... me too! Jae and Taec is so cute. I like Taec when he's dancing Rain's song....he's esp. cute there...hehehe

I just watched M.net wide news It's Time 2PM with Jaebum and this clip just made me fall in love with him. He is such a sweetie. You can tell how much he loves his mom & brother. I wonder what happened to his dad? Anyways, besides that... I'm glad he's doing this job to show his appreciation and love to his family. I loved it when he said "I'm happy that my mom now has a reason to be proud of me and brag about me to other people instead of having to only listen to other people's bragging." And how he was proud to win #1 because he knew his mother was going to be proud. Awww<3

LOL and Jaebum sure does LOVE Khun. He talks about him all the time! Hahaha <3

Hahaha... reminds me that I saw an interview from Channel V Thailand sometime agao. I think the VJ was asking 2PM members who will they date in 2PM... and Khun answered that he would date Jae (and vice versa). Hahahaa.... guess these 2 are really close, huh??

Taken from: http://www.2pm-online.com/

WELCOME NICHKHUN

Follow up special report of Nichkhun in Thailand here. ^^

01.30pm Nichkhun's mum and sister are now at the Suvanaphumi airport together with fanclubs.

01.40pm The flight has landed. Plenty of Thai media are at the airport as well. There should be news coverage all over Thai TV tonight ^^

02.00pm Nichkhun has come out and greeted with fans and media. Representative from Mai&Tina Concert welcomes Nichkhun with flower bouquet.

- Nichkhun gives brief interviews to reporters saying he has to go for fitting and preparing for the concert right away.

- Nickhun says he has to leave his 2pm members to come to Thailand alone this time while other members are still promoting new album in Korea. He promises to bring all 2pm members with him next time.

02.10pm Nickhun takes photos with family and fans and left to prepare for the concert.

**Live report courtesy of Nok@Pantip. Thanks a bunch!

yay!he's already there!!thanx 2pmonline for the quick info

:)

Thanks for the update!! I was planning to go there too but got stuck with job interview (and I got the job.. Yay!!...hehehehe :P ). I will try to make it on Sat. for the activity set up by Khun fan club and Sun. for the fan meeting... gosh~ so excited!! :D

Hahaha... reading the threads.... there's noonas, dong saeng, and chingu hottest. I would love to be in the chingu category (it feel so good to be young..hahaha) ... but unfortunately, i'm in the noonas...but it's good to know that the boys like noonas too...hehe

btw, the boys look hot in suit. Melts~

Guest nortakkat

Most of the time, he just kept talking about how good looking Khun is.

Remember the other interview when 2pm members picked Jaebum as the guy they would date if they were girls?

He said how he picked Khun because he thinks he would treat them well and he has a lot of money so he would buy him good food. LOL

And when he talked about his first impressions about 2pm members, he said he liked Khun the most because he just looks very polite and if you just look at him he looks like a nice person. A little after, the interviewer said "it seems like you like Khun a lot" and Jay said he just envious of Khun because he has a small face, good-looking, tall and popular. THEN he said how smart Khun was because he knows a lot of Korean & how he explained a word to him recently.

Kiss Me, thank you!! <3 Aw, jay is in love with khun and envies him at the same time. hahaha. :lol: love jay & khun & 2pm. <3 <3

Guest eu`NICE

LOL. I Love how we all Create this little thing among us Soompi 2Pm fans~ lol

I think Some people are getting confused on how this works~ lol

In Korea, the way the define a relationshio is in 3 ways, (from a Woman's perspective)

- 누나 & 동생 (Nuna & Dongsaeng): This is if the female is older than the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

- 동생 & 오빠 (DongSaeng & Oppa): If the female is Younger than the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

- 친구 & 친구 (ChinGu & ChinGu) : If the female is the same age as the guy/your FAV member, YEAR wise.

So it doesn't matter by months, it really goes by years.

Well i hope this clear things up & where each group we AWESOME HOTTIES FANS belong too~ hehe! ^_^

Ahh, no wonder.

But does the cut off/graduation thingy still applies?

im confused. :S

Speaking of Noonas, Dongsaengs, and Chingus. I'm a Dongsaeng so I get to call all of them Oppa. The only sad thing is that most of them prefer Noonas. )": Lucky Unnis. XD

P.S. This thread is growing really fast. In the last four-five hours we gained like two-pages. (:

We HOTTESTS really are hot. (:

Sorry for cutting ur post short. ^^;;

Yea, sadly 2PM pefers nunas. TT0TT

but thank goodness wooyoung likes dongsaengs! ^^

but lucky unnies, they get a bigger chance.

and ur right, HOTTEST are amazing!~

i am,too surprised by the increase in pages by such a short while. O.o

I find it fun that we HOTTEST are making some connections with each other.

Which makes us united and a closer tight family with the same interest, 2PM.

sorry for cutting ur post short too.

yea, i totally agree. (:

HOTTEST are getting closer, esp in soompi 2PM forum. (:

------

P.S : I dont know whether am I wrong or not, but the working photos of jae looks alil photoshopped.

is it?

But taec's one is cute. haha xD

Guest thaikhun

Nichkhun's picture (I can't post it)

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A7936780.html

nichkhun (9 entertain) at the Suvanaphumi airport

http://news.mcot.net/entertain/inside.php?...m50eXBlPWNsaXA=

phone interviewed

Credit : K'Pat

Nichkhun gave a telephone interview to EFM radio program in Bangkok on Thursday after a rehearsal for the upcoming concert. This is a summary of the interview.

(**Khunnie is lovely and polite as always.)

DJs: Have you had any break after landing?

Khun: Not really.

DJs: Apart from being a special guest for the concert “TINA-MAI BEAUTY ON THE BEAT CONCERT”, what are your activities planned in Thailand during this trip?

Khun: I will have a photo shooting for a magazine cover, meeting with fans and etc.

DJs: Do you still have a busy time with your band 2PM in Korea at the moment? Is it difficult to arrange the schedules to leave to Thailand?

Khun: Yes, our schedule is quite tight after we released the second mini album, so I leave my team 5-6 days for this trip.

DJs: We have watched 2PM latest MV Again & Again. It shows a great dance composition. Who is the choreographer for this song?

Khun: There are both American and Korean choreographers to help us. Actually, the dance is composted of easy moves but very emotional.

DJs: How about the atmosphere at the airport? Was there a lot of fans welcome you there?

Khun: Yes, I’m surprised; there were many fans and media waiting for me there.

DJs: How do you feel to be on stage as a guest of this concert?

Khun: Yes, I’m excited and honored but I’m not so confident on how good my performance will be. I also prepared a Korean song for this show.

DJs: What is the response of 2PM’s latest single?

Khun: We’ve got a good response, nearly twice times up from the first album because we can see from the number of fans in fan meeting events.

Khun left a message for people who would go to the concert on Sunday, “I’m sure that is would be fun and I’ll do my best.”

*** After the interview he rushed to the next rehearsal at GMM Company building in Bangkok.

credit : http://www.2pm-online.com/eng.php

Guest Aysha

I've just found this

Khun 2pm in thai 090604

cr: pinkbloodygirl

i'm a 89'er so that makes me a Chingu right???

Guest firelights

For those who hasn't seen it yet:

2PM - MCountdown Heroes: Rain Tribute, SEEEE IT!!! *spaz attack* thanks yanasot for the vids!!

This vid is soooo cool on so many levels:

1. the boys look smoking hot and oh-so FIERCE in their black/white tanks and eyeliner. Come to think of it, they've been looking real good lately , attire-wise.

2. (@&$$&!!!!!!!!!! 2pm's MINI BI doing the Rainism dance!! I think ever since Junho's debuted to now, I get this impression he's deliberately shies away from Rain-related performances to avoid comparison so this is a reaaaal treat for Junho fans!

3. taek's vocals! I know it's lip-sinced and all but this is possibly the first time I've heard taek unleash some vocal prowess...and wow! Pleasantly surprised

4. 2pm+chains. I won't elaborate further, ahahaa..

5. Saving best for last: MAKNAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biggest surprise of all. We know he works very hard on stage but I feel at times, the other guys overshadow him a bit but holy-shizzle...he completely owned the stage from the start to finish! I'll never look at him the same way again, ahaha XD XD XD

downsides:

1. Khun MIA! :(

2. CAMERA-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aside from grinning idiotically watching them perform, I felt the biggest migraine coming up. Can't he just focus the camera in one spot and focus on their lovely faces instead of zooming all over and in weird diagonal angles? *scowls*

that aside...one of their hottest performances yet!

Guest roni75

2pm in Battle song was great...Really Junsu and Junho was really perfect and Funny...but inthe last song Junho was amazing his voice fix perfect with the song...when he was singing i just don´t want the song finish he was great...i like to know the name of the song please if someone know it tell me...

Guest karamelsuki

OMG I WATCHED MCD HEROES TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cant BREATH XD

cos chansungie baby is SOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BURNING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AJKLSJFALJSLKFAJKLF:JASLFJAKSL:FAS

omg his body is so sexy T_T jdlsajflkjlsdjflasjfklsjdfl;jsfl;jsdf

sajlf;j;sklfj;lsdj;lsjdflkdj;sljkljsljfdlksjflkjslkfjlsjflsjdfl;sjlfdjlsjfksld LOL xD

THANKS yana for sharing the perf <3

*watch it .. again and again* XD <3

Guest cheezychunnie

thanx yana for the mnet heroes tribute to rain vid!

they are superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hot...

but i dunno maybe its juz me,i think wooyoung looks too skinny...

i miss the old wooyoung that dorky wooyoung...

these days he seems quite in most of interviews...

chansung is the man!!

i miss nichkhun though :)

Been lurking around the thread for quite a while and decided to come out and say hi to all HOTTEST here,,

I'm not yet a die hard fans of 2PM but i think they're start growing in me.. hehehe... it's not because they're not good or what coz the boys are awesome.. it's just because I'm way older than all of them.. and I always has this younger boys are no-no.. But my principle was kinda crashed when I found Jaebum.. He is tooo irresistible.. :wub: Since than I start to find out more about him and 2PM and here I am want to share the joy with all of you guys (I have fun reading all your spazz.. )

Anyway waves to all HOTTEST especially the noonas.. (so glad that I'm not alone in this :P)..

I don't have anything to share but I found this in youtube,, sorry if it has posted before

It's Jay before he scouted by JYP..

OMG the hero special IS SO HOT! i love how they just act like rain , the whole shhh thing he be doing

& the lip AHH! i just die. baby junho *drool* i mean i know he can dance but man this really show how good he is.

their outfit . . & taec sining hahah everything is perfect (but there no khun x[)

*heart attack* LMAO #%Ssgdsigjseedgikjew##^$ *sigh* i went fangirl crazy for a bit.

^go maknae go maknae go go

cr. bestiz

Archived