☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest rawkstar p i n k

I am very curious but HOW MANY OF US HERE ARE NOONAS TO THESE BOYS?

I am! *DIES* I am 2 years older than Jay. I cannot deny them though. They're so pwnsome.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh k where the abs from khun that i was waiting for on pretty boys generation? lmao hmm anyway it was really funny & i enjoy

every minutes; tho i wish wooyoung could have talk more . & myung soo seem to like junho HAHA

about mnet scandal now we talking about i actually think that it'll give fan girls a way to love these guys even more. I mean jealous

& i hope that it stop right after Taec but i'm so curious as to how wooyoung, junsu & junhoo will act in front of the ladies;

Guest Crazedphase.

eija and thealien.

Thanks so much for answering my question!!

And yet again just to make sure; I do not mean to offend anyone

or any Junsu fan

because I really like him too

he's hot AND he sings well!!

Oh no poor Minsun. Its sad that she's getting bashed by two sets of fans at the same time

Imagine what it'd be like if she was horrible

Because she was so sweet.

Part 3 of Khun's Scandal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1Z0qtRF3U...re=channel_page

credit: Madam2pmsubs

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

OMO!

Did you guys know that Nickhun's girlfriend, Minsun, on MNET Scandel, is apparently Kim Bum's ex :| ?!

In part 3/5 in episode 2, Minsun's friends bring up her ex, and even though they didnt say his name they started calling her "Miss Ga-Eul". And then they sang the BOF theme song.

I dont like them for bringing that up, and making them feel awkward, but its kind of interesting. dry.gif

I think so too. Remember on ep1, when Khun asked her whether her boyfriend is a celebrity, she didn't answer ^^

Anw, I don't really care about her ex (who cares?). Yup, I like Khunnie so I'm a little bit jealous of her being with Khun but how yah, she's cute (sadly admitted)

I am very curious but HOW MANY OF US HERE ARE NOONAS TO THESE BOYS?

Count me out T_T

I'm younger than the maknae T_T

Pretty boy generation show is hilarious =) though I don't understand even a word they say =)

Maknae is cute. It's not just because I'm CS hottest but if you notice his behaviors and facial expressions while others talking, you will see how cute he is xD~. His rap is even cool!!! Ai goo~ mah baby angel, stop driving me crazy :-< (should I call him "baby" even when I'm younger than him '__')

Jay's so Hot HOT xD~

I love Teac's beatbox & JunHo's dancẹ And Khun's smile also... Arghhh!!! I love all of them >v<

Btw, could smone translate or explain the part of ChanSung for me, plz T^T. Thought they said smt abput the lyrics, rite?

^Sungie and big bow on head (just like Khunnie). Yah, how cute >///< Nhi4.gif

Hope this program will be aired soon T^T. Those fancams and pics of it kill me already T^T

Nearly forgot.

My 1st post in here though I've been a silent reader of this thread for so long ^^

Let me say hi to all Hottests here ^^ *anyong*

Guest TKna

KEKEKE. For all Jaebeom's lovers!

Sorry eh, a little Jaebeom-biased here. Lol. :D

Found these on bestiz

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8806/f0...1badd8ef8e5.jpg

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4465/f003...1badd33ccd6.jpg

I believe this was taken while shooting the Energy Song?

Hahaha. He's just way too hot & cute. Lol.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4082/1243764446gee.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8379/1243764446gee3.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9292/1243764446gee7.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1749/1243764446gee31.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4711/1243913543g38.jpg

Anybody can tell me what is the event he went wearing pink polo?

Hahaha, thanks in advanceeee! :)

That first couple of pics look like it is from "Battle! We love song"...lol if you look carefully Chansung has on that big bow that Khun was wearing when he danced to lady gaga song. cannot wait for that show to be air. The last couple of pics are from fansigning event...they had on the same outfit as in the enery song mv...hm...so they filmed sameday. anywho cannot wait from taec to appear on mnet lolz mr greasy beast and his rich teeth. lol

taecyeon's next on mnet scandal? wow, i didn't see that coming actually haha

but like all of you, i'm curious as to how he's going to treat the girl :D

will he show his cheesy side? lol

and yeah, i think the mnet scandal shows a side of the boys fans rarely get to see

plus, it gives fans more reasons to love them even more.

like everything else, there's always a downside and in this case it's the girl chosen to appear on the show.

hope fans will stop bashing her and give her a break, she's too sweet.

i haven't watched pretty boys generation but from what you guys have shared, i can't wait to watch it. plus, these gifs are just :w00t:

his smile is so innocent no?

so prim and proper but the tea doesn't look nice haha

makes me want to eat what he's eating

khun, OMG!

not to forget, leader jay's

credits: bestiz

*off to youtube to watch!

Guest Eltoshen

Oh well, that makes sense!

Hahahaha~

I'll have to say we are not as bad as the Korean girl fans...

They're extremely overprotective.

It's kinda scary O_O

Not trying to hate on them...but it's true.

So are you new to Kpop? Or what??

Sorry. Just curious~^^;;

I've been into KPOP for awhile, actually. I just haven't been on any interactive forums like Soompi much. LOL.

Anyways, watching the "090602 지금은 꽃미남시대" episode. It looks pretty funny from what I've seen so far, :D.

Guest entermuriel

Oh wow, so is it confirmed Jay's taking part in the Scandal program too?

i read somewhere (not sure if it's true though)

that Jay was first offered to be in the Mnet's Scandal instead of our dear Ok Cat

but our leader rejected the offer... so yahhh :)

yah i can do bothhh!!! lmao :w00t:

xD i dunno u girls seen this or not

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4896/jaypink.jpg

can u see jae's pink underwear? :D:D:D:D:D:D

*LOL*

haha mad sexyyy

http://i41.tinypic.com/ekpchs.jpg

even his arm can be hot by itself lmfao x]

awwww man! :[ threats? ouch.

it was sorta expected but yeah. x(

I just hope Taek's girl [<--I feel weird typing this. lol. don't mind me] will be left alone.

Jay was apparently offered to be on Mnet Scandal, but he apparently refused it? *rejoices*

torresnn thanks for sharing the GIFs! haha. Sexy KhunJay! <333

Guest ANGee<3

torresnn: Oh my thank you for sharing these hot gifs! Hahaha~

Jay is just too cute...and HOT o_o

Haha.

Truthfully I think Khun has had these smexy muscles all along...he was just hiding them from us!^^;;

Cute~

Eltoshen: OH! I get it.

:P

Same here. I've been into Kpop for like maybe 4 years now, maybe more...but it feels like forever!!

BUT I just barely started getting into forums this year.

I'm slow...haha.

Does anybody know if Pretty Boy Generation is gonna be eng subbed?? I'm thinking it will be...but I don't know.

Edit: Wait what?? Minsun...wait is that her name??

Anywho. The girl from Mnet Scandal is getting trash talk to her????? THREATS TOO????

Hahaha. Sorry, so many question marks.

But that's horrible.

She is sooo cute and nice...

It's not right.

Edit: I don't think Jay was offered to go on Mnet Scandal. Mainly, it's just a prediction...

old pic,dunno if this has been posted b4

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_314028/2009...85_2009-010.jpg

credit:bestiz

:)

OMG this pic just made my freakin week! I've always pictured Jae as a TOKI!!!

and what a cute toki he makes ^^

The Khunster has the best arms EVER!!!

even in his hot blood days i've thought his arms were just so pretty!!

ok since a lot of the posts are about the age thing...i think 2 pm is going to be the last boy band i'm gonna be into because i just cannot CANNOT get into any boyband with a member that younger is than me.....big bang was so freakin close...seungri's like 4 months older than me...but i'm over them...lol

I still cannot believe Taek is going on scandal...it's like a bad joke to me...am i the only one not excited to see this??? but i HAVE to watch it to monitor him...lol

Guest eija

eija and thealien.

Thanks so much for answering my question!!

And yet again just to make sure; I do not mean to offend anyone

or any Junsu fan

because I really like him too

he's hot AND he sings well!!

not u are not offending anyone..it just a question

and a question must have an answer to it..

u are indeed rite..he's hella hot and sings very well

i read somewhere (not sure if it's true though)

that Jay was first offered to be in the Mnet's Scandal instead of our dear Ok Cat

but our leader rejected the offer... so yahhh :)

thanx for the info..so jay rejected it..emm

interesting..if it is true i wonder why.. B)

i hope all the bashing towards minsun will stop

it just a show..yeah so what she dated khunnie for a week..thats her luck

aishh..people need to get over it..

Guest HelloCrystal

She wasn't the one who exposed that bit of info, it was her friends. She actually kept it from being aired, even trying to hush her friends from outing that tidbit but they still did it. From what I've gathered, Bummie fans have already caught on and attacked the poor girl on top of Khun's fans as well. Poor Minsun.

I miss the boys on IDOL ARMY... I hope they return as hosts in future.

I am very curious but HOW MANY OF US HERE ARE NOONAS TO THESE BOYS? ( :unsure: )

I am definately a Noona to these boys!!! :lol: Turning 26yrs old in 6 days!! :crazy:

..sigh..but u gotta them :wub:

I mean, who can resist their unstoppable talent?

Being able to still sound great singing live while dancing and prancing, and doing flips up and down the stage! AMAZING! An addition to that, they're all insanely handsome with mindblowing chisled bodies, and to top it off, they all have cute and funny personalities to match!

Pure goodness..like icing on a cake! :sweatingbullets:

So if you're reading, 2PM BOYS who love them a noona..come Hither!!! :D

PS. JYP stop playing with my emotions!! First Khun..now Taek?! Don't be the reason for my early age heart attack! :P

-Crystal Nguyen-

I am definately a Noona to these boys!!! :lol: Turning 26yrs old in 6 days!! :crazy:

Being able to still sound great singing live while dancing and prancing, and doing flips up and down the stage! AMAZING! An addition to that, they're all insanely handsome with mindblowing chisled bodies, and to top it off, they all have cute and funny personalities to match!

PS. JYP stop playing with my emotions!! First Khun..now Taek?! Don't be the reason for my early age heart attack! :P

-Crystal Nguyen-

I'm a noona too. I have a feeling a lot 2pm fans are noonas. I know more than a couple.

I'm so excited about June 4, Khun is coming back to Thailand!!! I can't wait to listen to him talk in proper Thai! I swear every other other sentence is "krab pom" it's damn sexy.

Guest lilyami

-Crystal Nguyen-

hehe i think the same way. i'm 26 right now and i'm turning 27 in couple more months. i feel so old compared to these guys but i dont care. they're cute and funny. taek is one of my favorite and i'm actually really excited to see him on the mnet scandal show. ok... time to watch the pretty boys generation show now... :D

people will get over Khun and started to focus on Taec now..

I kinda jealous..Actually I am jealous but since it was a show..only a show right ?

all were scripted right ?I try to look at it in positive way -___-"

Jay refused it ?

wow..I wonder why..haha

and Junsu ?

well..he's indeed handsome..

no doubt.

Guest blackelement_ice

sorry to cut ur post........

i'm deeply in love with junho and wooyong

as i am their new fan...can you people kindly share any links of videos (programs, shows, interviews) and songs, for me to kill my time....

tanx in advance :P

Guest Crazedphase.

Thanks torresnn for those gifs

:o at Khun's flyy armss

blackelement_ice go and watch Idol Army!!!

Its the most hilarious show ever.

Archived