☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest lilyami

New soompier here. Just dropped by to say I really really really love 2pm, especially Taecyeon! I'm on Team Taecyeon ^_^ But of course I love the other guys too. Hope I'm welcome here.

For curiosity's sake, since I'm a new fan, can anyone of you describe each members to me based on how you know them? Cause I really would like to get to know all of them. Thanks!

Chansung - Saw a video clip of him with Yoobin on a radio show. I thought he looks cute with the cornrows and dancing to the Wondergirls song. At that time I didn't know who 2PM was so I decided to search for Chansung on youtube. I found out he was from a new group called 2PM. I had no clue that Chansung was the youngest member because he doesn't look like it. He's like the 2nd tallest guy from 2PM. I think Chansung has the prettiest face in 2PM. :D

Taek - When I first saw him, I thought he looks sexy but I didn't know he was sooo dorky. After watching the Idol Army episodes, my favorite switched from Chansung to Taek. The other guys keep making fun of his singing but I love his voice. hehehe.

Junho - He didn't really stand out that much in the beginning but now I'm starting to like him a lot. I actually think he has one of the best voice in 2PM. His smile is contagious and he cracks me up every time he speaks in English.

Junsu - Started liking him after seeing his performance of "To My Mother" by GOD. The song was so touching and Junsu put a lot of emotion into that song. At that time I thought his voice was great but his bowl cut hair was soo ugly. hehehhe Now Junsu looks way better. I also think Junsu is a good rapper so let him rap too and let the other guys sing more. JYP should change it up a little bit.

Khun - I thought he was the cutest member of 2PM. I didn't see him as a sexy guy just cute. I started liking Khun when I saw how caring he was to the other members. On one of the Hot Blood episode, it was sad to see him cry when they said that Kwon was eliminated.

Jay - I think Jay is a really good leader. He can sing, rap, and break dance. He's good in English, has a sexy body, and he cares for his younger "brothers". Jay kinda surprised me after I saw him on Idol Army. He's not afraid to let loose and show his dorky side.

Wooyoung - He seems quiet but he gets all wild and crazy when the music is on. His cheap dance is the best. hehehe

Every day my favorite keeps changing. It's so hard to pick a favorite when I like them all. I would love to hear how everyone else got to know 2PM and which member is their favorite and why. :D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ariyati

Hi.. i'm new here at Soompi. Hehehe...lately, i'm crazy about 2PM so my friend told me to come here where i can find lots of news and update.

Geez..and i'm glad to be in this thread. 2PM fighting!!

I love all the members... they are so cute and hardworking :D

But my favorite are Nichkhun (for his cuteness), Jae Beom (for his dorkiness and his hot body), Taec yeon (for his pranks)...

hahaha...actually I love them all... Woo Young (he's funny and cute), Junsu (beautiful voice and like him better with his new hair cut), Junho (cute eyes and smile), and Chansung (how he interacts with all his hyungs)... they are all so cute... can't make up my mind who i like best..heheh :P

I really fell in love with them in Idol Show... gosh, they know how to have fun. It's so different when they sing and dance! :D

Well, I'll be following this thread..heheh

Guest hannacorsino

hi actually i've been liking them for sometime now so i keep on lurking in this

thread.. got to know them when hwangbo's ringtone in WGM

was 10 out of 10.. i liked the song but i couldn't tell them apart but i

was impressed on how they danced so well...

i began loving them because i've watched their idol show with shinee

so i've watched all the episodes... sometimes you can't tell if they are idols

because they are so honest in what they feel .. hopefully they'll be

more recognized .. i especially love also 2pm with 2am ...

i like chansung from the first time i saw them i am loving his short hair

he looks more handsome and manly... i think he has the most

handsome face in 2pm but of course not liking nickhun will be a crime LOL

he can really act cute ... leader jay was the handsomest when they are

dancing it felt like the music is following how he danced ... junsu ah who can

resist his voice just love it - i believe LOL... everytime i see Bi i remember junho

and taec was too tall to miss, i like it when he raps.. opps wooyoung just

remembering his name makes me wanna cry from laughter from the driving dance

and intense stare but i really do think he resembles taeyang of bigbang a bit...

thanks for the updates and im happy again and again was doing great...

Guest *bBy_J

hello !!

i have been a secret stalker of this forum

but decided to be known because i really can't hide my love for 2pm anymore

i do have a question though

have 2pm and 2am done any performances together? like singing, dancing, etc. links would be nice ! thank you

jaebum (: <3

Guest honmai

I hope they win Mcountdown today?

2pm is def hottest

<3

and Woo Young better get those cheeks back.

Guest babymarzy07

on a side note: all of the 2pm members will show up again on Infinity Challenge [like their appearance 2 weeks ago]. they were seen filming with IC members in a rural town... helping with farming/planting rice...!

ahhh that is awesome newsss!!

i cant wait for it.

awww.. mnet scandal was cute.

khunnie is a sweet guy.

i love love the song he sang.

one of my favorites. (seullie's version is good too!)

wooyoung, tell me your secrets how did you loose your cheeks.

pls? ahhaha.

apparently, no winner for mnet today it seems? it was like a replay?

Guest touchtheskies.

I never knew the magnaes went to Japan~ so.. these are pictures of the boys returning from Japan on the 26th.

cr : as tagged.

magnae looks really good <3 and junhobaby, damn hot ^o^

Guest PunchNine

^magnae's shirt scares me... @_@ I get freaked out by clowns... but they do look good!

i do have a question though

have 2pm and 2am done any performances together? like singing, dancing, etc. links would be nice ! thank you

jaebum (: <3

Last year they covered Big bro JYP's hits together...

2PM & 2AM Mcountdown Heroes JYP Medley

and they did an episode of Idol Army together... not sure if that counts as performance... lol.

EP 4

Guest cheezychunnie

hi,

i can see that the fan base is getting larger..

i can see that most of us(including me) did not understand korean :)

i also know that they are two subbing teams for 2pm's video (time2sub and Madam2pmsubs) plus individual subbers..

emmm....i just thought that how great it would be if these great,wonderful peoples can work under the same subbing team...

i can see that these subbing team sometimes subbed the same video....

don get me wrong, i dont wanna try to be smart here.

this is only my suggestion :)

i believe that there are tooooo many great and funny videos of 2pm but yet to be sub...

i know that subbing is a very difficult job...

and again im sorry if what i said offended anyone.

this is only my point of view and suggestion

thanx!

I never knew the magnaes went to Japan~ so.. these are pictures of the boys returning from Japan on the 26th.

http://i41.tinypic.com/243hwfq.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/33tgebd.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/25ulcuv.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/9jzwip.jpg

cr : as tagged.

magnae looks really good <3 and junhobaby, damn hot ^o^

Hahaha! Our magnae is soooooo cute! Lovelovelove.

Hehe! :D Anyway, is it true that one group/ singer can only win the max 3 times for the same song?

But what about SNSD? Or is it on another music program?

Haha, sorry I don't know much about them..

:)

Guest stalkingfraud

New soompier here. Just dropped by to say I really really really love 2pm, especially Taecyeon! I'm on Team Taecyeon ^_^ But of course I love the other guys too. Hope I'm welcome here.

For curiosity's sake, since I'm a new fan, can anyone of you describe each members to me based on how you know them? Cause I really would like to get to know all of them. Thanks!

Someone already described the members, but I'll describe some too (:

Jaebum. The leader. He lived in Seattle for 14 years and came to Korea after he passed the JYP audition. When he first came to Korea, he didn't know Korean as well as other members/people. He had to study hard and get used to Korean culture too. He also said that he wasn't used to eating Korean food either. Well, that's a little background story of him.

He's a great leader but also can be a dorky leader. He has a really great talent on making people laugh... so I'm saying..uh.. haha He's really good at appearing in Variety Shows. He KNOWS how to be funny even though he isn't 100% good at Korean. If you watch Idol Army, you'll know what I'm saying ;)

He can be serious and does his work when he's suppose, and funny when he's suppose to. Basically he knows how to act at the right time.

Nickhun. Ah yes... Khun <3. He seems really really cute huh? He is.. of course, but also he is really like a guy and sexyy :P He isn't Korean as you can see. He's half Thai and Chinese. He didn't know any Korean when he got into JYP. He had to learn it of course. When 2PM debuted, he appeared in many variety shows. I think that's how he got to know Korean better (other than studying/learning). Right now, he's pretty good. You can see sometimes he struggles to understand but he improved SOOOO much.

He's known to be very well mannered. There's one youtube video when each members talk about Khun, and basically they all said he was really nice, well mannered, and takes care of the members. Oh, one thing.. he LOVES.. I repeat.. LOVES samgyupsal (its basically like pork...) He loves Korean chips/snacks too.. he really loves candy. Umm, he's really generous to fans. But overall, he's perfect ahahah.

Taec.Okcat! (nickname) He came to America, Boston when he was.... 6..? Correct me someone if I'm wrong! But he lived there quite a while so he's fluent in English and Korean. When you first look at him, he looks really sexyy and tough... but really, he's the cutest thing (haha) every X) He admits he's the cutest after Khun. He loves loves loves cats/kitties!

Well, he's a rapper and is the tallest member. He also uses his strength A LOT. He's known to be the "worst" dresser. Like, he doesn't care what he wears.

All in all, he's really cute. A lot of people say he looks scary and tough, but don't worry, he's really really cute X)

Chansung. He's the youngest member.. .of course he doesn't look like the youngest member X). He says he gets that a lot. Personally, he has GREAT face features and is really good looking. He's just... big. Hahaha as in, muscular and really tall. He likes to eat.. A LOT.

He was born in Korea but his members said he wasn't so good at Korean...(?) They said sometimes he was worse than Jaebum... ahaha then Chansung will think that's harsh.

Chansung also is a rapper. He has a bright personality.. and can be shy towards girls (Idol Army)

Wooyoung. He's known for his chubby cheeks. That's why they call him Udon Wooyoung or Mandoo. He sometimes really doesn't have an expression on his face o_o but he's really funny on Idol Army. He can really make people laugh. His dances in variety shows are hilarious! Even though sometimes it seems like he doesn't care... or sometimes seroius, he's a funny and cute boy :) Yeah, try listening to his English, it's hilarious!

Junho. He looks like Rain (Bi)!!! Their eyes are so similar. Personally, I think Junho's eyes are cuter! (I honestly don't know much about him *soooo sorry Junho fans :(* In shows, you can see that he's really cute and also he smiles a lot.

Junsu. He has a really GREAT voice. It's really soothing and at the same times, strong. He may not be the BEST looking guy, but personally he's really cute. In the group, he's known to be the most fashionable..well first is Leader Jay, but the 2nd, it's Junsu.

He spoke english few times, and it's not PERFECT like Jay, Khun, and Taec, but it's understandable (: He too can make people laugh on variety shows.

*If people want to add on, please feel free X)*

Well that was 2PM. Basically, all of them are really talented in different ways. ALL of them have a talent in variet shows.. they can really make the show fun !

Haha, that was a little bit on 2PM x) Hope it helped!

Guest touchtheskies.

/spazz

HOMG MY THREE BOYS, JAYKHUNTAEC WERE ON KBS WORLD KPOP CONNECTION RADIO.

KBS WORLD just screams ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH RADIO SHOW

/dies

I need to find this clip NOW.

but for now, OMG JAY DAMN CUTE T-T

sdkjhfjdfhgdjfghdfjkhgjdfg T___________T

^OMG! definitely have to watch out for that and we don't need subs haha

klt that was another music program, music bank in fact. only that show has no limits on how many times a singer can win :)

WARNING: A LOT of pics!

so sorry if i killed your computer but there are actually so many more pics! i had difficulty choosing which ones to share haha

ch.jpg

84300828.jpg

1243519265_77.jpg124351909962.jpg

wy.jpgwy2.jpg

jay2d.jpgjayu.jpg

my fav pic probably because of junsu's smile :lol:

124351839539.jpg

credits: bestiz

Guest iROSE

Hello I'm new here ^^! I really like 2PM, and my fav. one of 2PM is Junsu!! <33

Btw, thnx for the cute pictures! :3

thanks so much for sharing those pics yanasot! jae looks adorable!!

@tetays

i'm a fairly new fan...i started liking them after watching their children's day performance...hahaha

but i've known about them since the beginning since i'm sort of a kpop blog stalker

when i saw 10 out of 10 when it first came out i just remembered thinking...aweee these guys seem really fun and cute

i liked them cause the MV was so funny and they were flipping all over the place which is pretty fresh

the first person i noticed was definitely the Taek Beast

i remembered thinking...damn this boy is fine

he's still my favorite. i just love how big and tall and manly he is

after i watched Idol Army i was like "aaaaahhhhh he's a big goofball!!"

which made me love him more

and he's always smiling

plus i think he's really smart! he can speak english and korean well! ^.^

there are so many favorite moments for me....I absolutely love when Taek and Jae are together...the part where Jae wakes Taek up for breakfast in Ep. 12 is about the cutest thing ever!!

oh our talented leader Jae

he's just so entertaining...whenever he dances he always shows something new and i'm never bored of him or his delicious abs! my friend says he shouldn't bother with clothes...it's a total waste of money in her opinion...haha

i think he's such a STAR! he raps, sings, and dances well

and he's an amazing performer.....he just totally grabs your attention

like in Only You, i always feel like he's singing to me

he's just the right amount of cocky

i adore his laughter

and he seriously reminds me of a bunny ;)

my WOO MANDU!!!!

i love this boy to death! whenever i see him i want to hug him and kiss his adorable cheeks! and then i curse the stupid laptop for not letting me go through the screen...lol

he's pretty quiet but loves to camera hog and i just love his facial expressions...they crack me up!

i have to admit though he looks like such a creeper sometimes.....i've rewatched this part in Ep. 11 dozens of times when they're playing the pillow game. Woo is just sitting there half asleep with this retarded smile on his face hahaha i laugh just thinking about it

i love his dancing and singing too! he is so smooooth. one of my fav clips is where he is dancing with Hara in Ep. 2. they look so lovely together

another thing i've noticed is that his mouth area reminds me exactly of Donghae's

him and Jae are always licking their lips<3

i didn't really care for him in the beginning *runs*...he seemed kind of cold but he became one of my FAVs after Ep. 7....that boy does not care what anyone thinks of him O.O

Chan - the YUM monster. "he relies solely on his [animal] instincts" - Payal....i love when he hogs the food in Ep. 10...when he's fully asleep and starts sniffing the air for food...when he eats with no chopsticks and the parts where he grabs a handful of mandu...like who does that? haha

Junho - a total cutie pooh! one of the most talented in the group imo. my favorite moments of Junho are his random spurts of english! "NATURAL" "The time is NOW!"

Junsu - he's not as silly as the other boys. i think he might hold the sanity in this group...haha. always so fashionable...he reminds me of a turtle cause he's always in those turtlenecks and scarfs.....i felt so bad for him when that girl was like "yeah i know his name i like Xiah Junsu." I'm so glad he got remind of that bowl haircut...he looks much sexier now!

Khun - khun is def the most popular in the group...and why wouldn't he be? the boy lights up the entire freakin' building. he looks so much like a real wang zi it's ridic. a very nice and gentle natured soul...but also extremely silly! have you guys seen his sexy dance? my favorite line from Khun is "I'm not a Wink vending machine!!!"

basically i'm totally infatuated with 2 PM right now<3

tetays, ariyati, hannacorsino, bBy_J, welcome!

hannacorsino, hahahaha yeah! i remember hearing their catchy chorus when hwangbo called yoobin. :D

bBy_J, you might wanna check out the hotblood documentary. they weren't oneday there yet but you can definitely see how close they are. :)

i agree with you lilyami! i still remember hotblood days when mr. typhoon clapped the loudest for junsu. i actually thought he was gonna be a rapper more than a singer cos he really was into rapping (he had a hyung help him mix and he had his friend look over his rap lyrics). so when i found out he had barely any lines in 10 out of 10 cos it was more on the rap side kinda song, i was like :blink: since when did you not do rap, junsu? :D so yeah i was kinda sad when he said that cos it seemed like he had to kill that dream just so he could fit into his concept in 2pm which is the soulful mr. romantic. oh well, either way, i'm supporting you, jun.k!

eija, thanks for those links! junsu's shirt makes me wanna do crossword puzzles! :D is it just me or does the audio stop somewhere towards the end? :(

yana's back with goodies! aaahhh can't wait to see that program! i love love taeckhunjay speak english.

torresnn, thanks for the eye-candies! you didn't kill my computer but maknae and junsu just gave me a heart attack.

Guest widdy

^^^ haha binyboo_02 I couldn't agree more

one day about like.. almost 2yrs ago my sis told me about Nichkhun getting into JYPE, the same company as Rain was in at that time. I was interested in him right away 'coz he's the only Thai guy who passed JYP audition in LA(I'm also Thai and proud of him) and my sis said he's REALLY good-looking =) so I searched him up and wow.. my sis was totally right! his face's like perfect and I found 'Mnet Hotblood' links and then.. unknowingly my 2PM obsession has started. Khun Junho Chansung and Woo were my favs at that time I never really thought that Chansung would be the youngest... I thought he was pretty and if he made it into a group, he would be a leader xD (sorry magnae<3) but after I watched Guirella concert Jay, Junsu, and Taec blew me away I've realised that they're sooo talented and charming in their own way plus Jay+Taec speak English and knowing that Junsu GD and YB are friends make me love them even more :D

and 2PM is the first boyband that I actually like every single member in this group My favs keep changing everyday

Idol Army Season 3 with the boys is love I have to admit that I never thought they could be this hilarious and cute until I finished the 1st episode.. Jay+stocking was EPIC

Taec may look tough outside.. but actually he's a BIG dork and goofball I've noticed that since I saw him doing weird poses in 10/10 perf on stage (everybody's like doing normal stuffs except him haha)

Wooyoung is forever my #1 favorite member I see him as a baby... his actions, mandu cheeks<3, and esp his innocent smile He's really funny too

Chansung now I really think of him as a magnae His aegyo is irresistible xD and he's kinda weird sometimes

Jay he's one of the reasons why I think 2PM is different from other Korean boybands. He deserves to be the leader He's multi-talented and he's the definition of HOT

Junho he caught my eyes at first because he looks like Rain but more and more I've seen him I think he's such a cutie. I love his smile eye a lot and he's one of the most talented members imo both singing and dancing

Junsu he's a fashionista of the group^^ His voice is unique and soothing<3 and this boy can rap!! I was really surprised when I saw him rapping in Hotblood and that was my first impression of him. Also I always think that his laugh is contagious like whenever I watch Idol Show I know the show is already funny with the boys goofing around but it's even funnier when I hear his laugh and I can't stop laughing

Khun How can I find a person like him in this world seriously? he's SO nice and has gorgeous face .enough said. lol

btw sorry for writing an essay and my bad English^^; haha

Thank you everyone for sharing **lily** thx for the playlists^^ now I can find those links easier hehe

O man yana I can't wait too! I don't need subs!! and Jay looking so fine Khun loves red,eh? xD Taec beast's damn hot

cheezychunnie I think thats an awesome idea! it would be great if they work together :)

bAbO thank you so much for the insight info :D 2PM planting rice haha interesting

Archived