☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Eltoshen

@Redwarrior: I was just like you, with the not following 2PM, but watching out for them.

Now it's almost completely reversed, since DBSK is in Japan, and aren't getting as much -youtube time-. D8

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soapopolous

Redwarrior I'm glad you're spreading the 2PM love around :P

As much as I like the song I hate you I hope they have "You might come back" as their next single. I can't stop listening to that song and Chansung gets to sing more and Taec's rap in that song is AMAZING!

Guest Eltoshen

I must admit that half of the time when I read people's post, I get confused when I read "I really like I hate you".

I have yet to hear the song, though. Did I miss a youtube link?

Guest lilyami

Here are the links to 2pm's other songs:

Hate You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLW5hUPV34

cr: PaJkUbVwJ @ yt

You Might Come Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjVqsxXhlpI

cr: cchungalung @ yt

I hope they perform the second song. that's my favorite track on their mini album. :D

-----------------------------------------------

My two lil brothers didn't know much about 2pm also. When I showed them video clips of idol army, they got addicted to 2pm. heheh now they're getting my other cousins and their friends to watch that show also. i think 2pm has lots of guy fans because they don't have that girly image like some other boy bands. my brothers think they're pretty cool and funny. they love watching them sing and dance. if jyp wants to debut 2pm in the US like wg, then i think they will do pretty well. what do you guys think?

Guest sofabed412

^I love "You Might Come Back" too!!!

I was hoping they'd release it as a second single, since they sang it twice on the radio...

I would love to see how they perform it, and I love everyone in that song, it's a nice slow song...but still kinda upbeat

I just realized there are lots of Junsu fans in here...

Well, at least now the whole Wooyung weight issue has been solved...I was wondering too why his cheeks weren't as plump as usual, and I wouldn't have noticed he had lost weight if you guys didn't point that out...

Now we know him and Chansung both went on diets or lost weight so that they could be more fit...so at least they're being healthy and it's not cuz they're being overworked

Guest tikamicizia

I saw in sookyeong.com.. there will be no M!countdown and music bank this week,, waa my deep condolence to former korean president.. it must be tough for korea right now :(

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: I love both of them (Hate you , You might come back)

But I Like Hate You more. :P

In that vid

Chansong want to be 8 pack. (I'm waiting for IT ke ke ke)

Wooyong lose his weigh I miss his bubble cheak. But He look more handsome. :P

Guest jackiejax94

someone said this in the forum a lil while ago: "I know on my part, I've not been spreading around Jay's FB & Myspace and I wish everyone would do the same. Jay mentioned earlier today that he wishes for Hottest not to spread his facebook account as well as myspace account because his management does not know about this. So.. even if one person ask you for it, please do not give it to them. It only takes one person to break this, and the chain will continue. So from now on, please do not spread Jay's facebook AND myspace."

Guest widdy

To the question that which ones among them who they would like to be?

Jinwoon: He told that the day he and his mother came to JYP building to sign contract, there were lots of pictures on the wall. He said that his mother were impressed by Nichkhun picture saying he was so good looking. Junsu then added it was the picture of Nichkhun and Taecyeon at the World Cup 2004 and only Nichkhun was found handsome by Jinwoon's mother.

sorry to cut ur post short^^; but this part crack me up LOL poor taec.. You're so handsome and hot Taec!! don't worry keke Junsu is so funny

thank you so much for sharing this :)

Thank you thealien and torresnn for Junsu pic spam<33 his lips are to die for ...Angelina Suie

love when he smiles He looks like Snoopy :D

Guest karamelsuki

i love the niga mwibda track xDDDDDDDDDD <3333333

but i love doraoji do molla toooooooo :D

i love their song :D hauhauhuahua

but i prefer niga mwibda <3 esp cos the rap

is that taec part? :D

hope they will sing all track someday xDDDDDDDDD

Guest cheezychunnie

someone said this in the forum a lil while ago: "I know on my part, I've not been spreading around Jay's FB & Myspace and I wish everyone would do the same. Jay mentioned earlier today that he wishes for Hottest not to spread his facebook account as well as myspace account because his management does not know about this. So.. even if one person ask you for it, please do not give it to them. It only takes one person to break this, and the chain will continue. So from now on, please do not spread Jay's facebook AND myspace."

yeah,i agree...

let's give him some space...

its pretty tough for him 2 live far away from his family and frenz...

that myspace and facebook is one of the way he keep in touch wif them..

i think thats is the only way we can help him as fans

:)

Guest widdy

JaYoung and TaecHo :)

12ci.jpg

123cdte.jpg

1234567a.jpg

jay1c.jpg

jay2e.jpg

jayoung1.jpg

jayoung2.jpg

jhc1x.jpg

jhc2n.jpg

jhc3.jpg

jhc4.jpg

tc1q.jpg

tc2x.jpg

taecho1.jpg

taecho2.jpg

wowwow.jpg

haha Chansung

csya1.jpg

csya2.jpg

csya3.jpg

cr: Bestiz

I wish they would appear on Academy Fantasia Season 6(Thai reality show) which going to start soon. Suju once surprised the audiences when they showed up in one of the weekly concerts in Season 4

Guest Tsuyu_Isul

e4c6af373d3105150b55a92b.jpg

ce50881771d6d73c962b432a.jpg

93855725c055a517c995592a.jpg

c699fc0ec70987c9aa64572a.jpg

Yeah~

You can purchase it Here

JJANG~ the shoes box...damn..if got it..wouldn't wanna throw anything...

cool...too bad i can't buy shoes...

btw..i have one request...n sorry if someone has asked or posted it...

what brand of watches r they wearing..since mine is R.I.P..

thought of getting a new watch..n looking at theirs..makes me wanna have one...especially teac is wearing 2..LOL

^pls do not quote pictures, remove the img tags :)

Junsu is going to be on star golden bell, finally! he's going to appear together with jay!

[Fancam] Junsu & Jaebeom Star Golden Bell Recording

they looked so adorable with their shocked expressions at that magic trick :lol:

090525 Mnet Wide News 2PM

widdy thank you for the jay, woo young, taec & junho pics. jaebeom looks comfortable haha

btw, the hair at the back of jay's arm shocked me for a while, i thought it belonged to him,

then i realised there was a lady standing behind him lol :phew:

Guest yum-O

I also prefer You Might Come Back. While I think Hate You is a better song in general, but YMCB will be better for performing live, and IMO, it's more radio friendly. Plus, I really like Junsu and Junho's voice in this song. I can listen to them over and over. :P Haha Another reason is because 2PM is known as a dance group, but this kind of song will show off their voices and singing talents. Although not by much but it's something most people wouldn't have expected from them.. I kind of wish Wooyoung and Khun have more singing part on this song instead of Chansung though. It's not that I don't like Chansung's voice, but I think WY and Khun's voices suit the ballad, slow tempo song like YMCB better. :)

Guest seattlelove

HEY GUYS ! This is my very first post here.

Im really glad to be here ! (Been stalking this thread for long :lol: )

I have been hooked onto 2PM only early this year.

And oh, though it couldnt be helped for the cancellation of music shows, i still miss them a lot :(

And dont mind me.. Im quite a new fan, so I have some questions about them I hope someone can kindly answer.

THANKS in advance B)

1) Why is Taecyeon's nickname okcat? Is there a reason behind it? Is there any part of idol show I have missed out.. :huh:

2) And mandu ! Im so sorry.. why is this wooyoung's nickname?

3) Is Jay a pure american? He only came to korea after his JYP audition back at US right?

I really hope they can perform "Hate You".

Its really catchy and Im pretty sure it will do as well as AGAIN AND AGAIN.

And im late but still, congratulations for winning 5 awards in like 1month !

2PM HWAITING !

Guest yum-O

^^hey, welcome. :) omg you're from Seattle just like our leader. Jae is an American born Korean. He was selected at NYC audition. He said he couldn't speak Korean at all and couldn't eat Korean food when he first moved to Korea. It sounds like he's a pure american, but he looks very Korean to me. :P

^pls do not quote pictures, remove the img tags :)

Junsu is going to be on star golden bell, finally! he's going to appear together with jay!

[Fancam] Junsu & Jaebeom Star Golden Bell Recording

they looked so adorable with their shocked expressions at that magic trick :lol:

wheee! thanks for this wonderful piece of news! dang, the boy sure does like magic. he was like that during idol army with after school too. makes me think of learning magic. :D

jay behind the scenes of nylon photoshoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR1hWQNe7FI (credit: yanasot of soompi aka yanaftwtwo in yt)

edit: sharing icons (if you wanna use, please don't hotlink. i don't even care if you don't credit me. just please NO HOTLINKING cos that makes my pb sad. :( ) ~

my dorkus lovah: js5.gifjs6.gif

my other lovah: jh3-1.gif

my sis' obsession: jb1-1.gif

maknae love: jh1-1.gifjh4.gif

vv dear you forgot to remove the img tags. :) he does need some sleep. heck, all of them need more rest!

welcome to seattlelove and entermuriel!

Guest Crazedphase.

jayoung2.jpg

Aww.. Jay needs to sleep more!!

Chansung was a hair model????

Ermm to seattlelove

I think Wooyoung is called mandu because of his cheeks.

like Sohees from the wg.

Archived