IM DYING HERE.

HIS LIPS ARE 10 POINTS OUR OF 10; (:

Guest babiesy

Must watch

Junsu voice is <3 <3 .. dancing with Junho !!!!!! XD

another

[FANCAM] 2PM Junsu " WLS "

this ep must be seen .. before KhunTeacChan and now Ju Bro <3

OMGSH. so i'm not exactly a huge fan of r. kelly.

but hearing junsu's rendition of bump n grind. OMGGG. OMGGG. OMGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. THE WAY HE WAS SERENADING JUNHO LOL. omgsh

i was like squealing for 20 minutes non stop :D

that totally just made my horrible day so much better :D

I LOVE JUNSU <3

thank you soo much for sharing that!

Guest Do0mAid

Haha I love the Junsu fancam, poor Junho gets so awkward though when the boys start singing to each other or get close XD.

I would really like it if they promoted "I Hate You" too. They sang a little bit of it on a radio show once with Leeteuk and Eun Hyuk as the hosts just to explain how straightforward the song was and it sounded amazing!

Oh and a little random, but who else is dying for Part 2 of Mnet scandal? In my opinion even though Khun and the girl looked like the had fun going and hanging out as friends I didn't sense a lot of romantic chemistry? Episode 2 might tell a different story though eeek!

Guest musicismylifey

Hello. New poster here. :]

Mnet Scandal...all I can say is aw~.

I'm guessing it's scripted, but the

actual actions/etc. are up to the people.

My friend was furious after she watched

Nickhun's episode. [Nickhun lover]

Who else had "scandals?"

oh talking about hate you i love that song it would be so great if they start promoting that as their second single

or you might comeback. i prefer hate you but i wonder if it going to happen & if it does i really want like an actual MV not just

behind the scene clips.

omg junsu sound AH wonderful & khun sexy dance lmao.

Guest eu`NICE

Wow, Chansung is LOVE for his hair!

He looks pretty with his hair like that!

But he does look good with the new hair style. (:

Yea, I would wish they can promote their other 2 songs.

Or maybe just make an MV out of it.

We,HOTTEST are dying for another side of 2PM when they sing those 2 other songs. (:

The Jun brothers are so cute!

Junho always seems to be the shy one when the boys are serenading each other.

haha. (:

I guess junho still prefer noonas rather han hyungs. xD

I'm so sorry. I just HAD to share this.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4756/junsulips.jpg

© besitz and as tagged.

IM DYING HERE.

HIS LIPS ARE 10 POINTS OUR OF 10; (:

Aww look at him. :D He is so beautiful and cute at the same time! I adore Junsu so much. :wub:

Does anyone know when the 2AM and 2PM International Forum, will be back running? I have been trying to get on the forum but the bandwidth limit has expired. :(

EDIT: Man, I am always topping the page! I do not have anything... Sorry folks! :(

agree !!!

'hate you' is one of their great song..sometimes I feel it more addictive than agaiin & again..hoho

if there will be second MV and the song is 'hate you' I hope it will be the great MV.

you know JYP with his wonderful brilliant brain..he never failed us..hehe

Guest Do0mAid

090523 Mnet Japan Star VJ Show 2AM 2PM (Part 1/5) (The other parts are there too.)

credit: onlyjunho

A few of the highlights are translated over at 2PM Online

I think it's sweet that Jae felt badly when other people got scolded for not doing the dance right =/. It shows how strict the training is I guess.

When they said who they wished they could be like out of the group you can tell they all picked people who had things that they weren't as good at and wished they could do better like Taec and singing, Nichkhun and dancing ^_^! Very cute how they all admire each other~!

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

Mnet Japan Star VJ Show 2AM 2PM - RECAP

A recap by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato@2pm-online.com

Here is a recap of some interesting part in the program where both 2am and 2pm interview each other. I translated this from Kor-Thai translation so this recap may not be verbatim but you should get an idea of what they are talking about.

2AM Changmin asked Jaebeom and Nichkhun about things that make them feel uncomfortable while living in Korea

Jaebeom: He mentioned the culture difference and he didn't get why people get mad from dancing. He said for him dancing was supposed to be fun but here in Korea, he found it's ridiculous when people are get mad by dancing wrong. Changmin then added that it should not be a problem since Jaebeom was good at dancing. Jaebeom said that it was not him who got scold. He felt uneasy when seeing others being scolded.

Nichkhun: He said when he was being scolded he didn't realize he was not supposed to put his hands in the pockets. He said that in US it was fine just listen to the comments carefully. But it was not fine here.

To the question that which ones among them who they would like to be?

Jinwoon: He told that the day he and his mother came to JYP building to sign contract, there were lots of pictures on the wall. He said that his mother were impressed by Nichkhun picture saying he was so good looking. Junsu then added it was the picture of Nichkhun and Taecyeon at the World Cup 2004 and only Nichkhun was found handsome by Jinwoon's mother.

Nickhun: He said he would like to be Jaybeom Hyung. He envy Jaebeom for his dancing and singing skills. Then Taecyeon mocked how's bout Jay's Korean. Nichkhun said he would like to be as good as Jaebeom and added Jay also had a good fashion sense.

Junsu: He said he would like to be Khun. He explained that Nichkhun had such a fair skin. When he first met Nichkhun at their apartment, he was stunned by Khun's handsome face. Junsu also added that Khun was also nice and hit Khun at his back saying he was too good.

Taecyeon: He said he preferred to be Seulong because he sang so beautiful and emotional. Then Khun added Seulong was also taller than Taec.

Jaebeom: Jay said he loved to be like those who sang so well like Changmin, Junsu or Jo Kwon. Jay added their postures while singing were also cool.

Changmin: He said it was him who was envious Jay's body .

....(to be continued)

Credit:http://www.2pm-online.com/eng.php

Guest thealien.

Does anyone know when the 2AM and 2PM International Forum, will be back running? I have been trying to get on the forum but the bandwidth limit has expired. :(

it's already back up. (:

Any who, I'd love for them to start promoting HATE YOU too. (: It's an awesome song and the lyrics, still shows their concept of maturity etc.

And because I'm being biased and feel like Junsu needs more love. (: Here's another picture. There are plenty more, but being the lazy me, I'm posting up only one.

junsujunsujunsu.jpg

© as tagged. besitz.

Guest rycekrispies1212

Has their goodbye date been released yet? Do you guys know when they'll be stopping promotions/activities for this single?

Nofa thank you for those fancams! junsu's voice is just amazing, i can listen to him sing all day

badtzmarujung that's oneday love right there, each and everyone of them admiring each other.

it was funny how jinwoon's mother only found nichkhun handsome but now, i think she would agree taec's good-looking too!

thank you so much for taking the time to translate that dear!

i'm so happy this thread is now on a junsu high haha

thealien i'd be honoured to continue spreading the junsu-goodness :lol:

definitely agree with jay, junsu does look cool when he sings lol

1243178656dpp0112.jpg1243178877dpp0145.jpg

1243178656dpp0034.jpg1243178787dpp0502.jpg

1243178787dpp0602.jpg1243178877dpp0144.jpg

1243178877dpp0172.jpg

yes junsu, you are indeed a 10 out of 10

1243178787dpp0506.jpg

credits: bestiz

Guest Redwarrior

Hey, just wanted to share this:

When Again & Again came out, I showed my brother the MV Dance version. Then around 2 days after, he asked me for the song :D. He said it was really cool (side note: my brother doesn't listen to ANY Korean song, he's more americanized than I am :P). Anyways....yesterday, he played the song at his friend's 17th Bday party (HUGE party because his best friend knows ALOT of people...also this is irrelevant but I'm so envious of him!!! He got a pet snake for Christmas and now he got a freakin' Firebird (car right?...i think...I don't speak car so someone please correct me if i'm wrong) for his birthday!!! SO JEALOUS!!) .

He told me that many thought it was really cool and addicting :D

/end account/story

btw I like 2pm but I don't necessarily follow follow them like I do with DBSK. I've watched their Idol show :D--Junsu is my Fav. member :D-guy blew me away with his dancing and voice :D

Archived