☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest ANGee<3

Those clips are soo cute~^^

Khun's facial expressions = LOVE

Like after Taec let go of Khun his face went from smiley to serious!

So adorable.

And then the KhunYoung action was hot.

Touching each others chest....o_o

Haha~

Khun lifting up the back of Jay's jacket:

<333

WIN!~

I loved it.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenni.Pho

Is there some kind of blog on live journal or wordpress that I could read instead of forums?

I have no time to participate in forums but I still want to keep up on the boys =[

Guest ANGee<3

Is it weird to say I think Khun's eyebrows are cute?? o_o

Haha~

Cuz I totally do.

They are so round and makes him even cuter.

Guest mika.16

^ totally agree! i love his caterpillar eyebrows!

and wow, junho & chansung were so serious on the girlspopstarasian tv show!

but they sure do know what theyre talking about. theyre just trying to help.. <33

Guest *CuTiE*

Is there some kind of blog on live journal or wordpress that I could read instead of forums?

I have no time to participate in forums but I still want to keep up on the boys =[

there is a website that update about 2pm frequently ~ http://www.2pm-online.com/eng.php ( the website is made by Thai 2pm Hottest but they also update the news in english too^^) i really love the site !.. :D enjoy!

Guest Childlike Faith

A little late, but Music Bank performance was HOT!

I loved the little dance segment!! :D

The boys were sweating so much!!

It was cute when Junho passed Jay the mic!

& YAY for his pink boxers!!

Guest kodoque

Hi...

I believe this is my first time posting on this thread. Anyways..I am so so addicted to 2pm right now.

I think it all started with watching Khun on Star King..and then when Again & Again came out it seems the boys are everywhere !

Anyways, I was gawking at all the nichkhun cuts on youtube and I kept noticing that he's always wearing a ring on his left ring finger..

in korea doesnt that mean he has a gf ?

Anybody knows? or any aware of any speculations in regards to this ring ? how long has he been wearing it ? hehehe..

Thanks y'all.

Guest babymarzy07

did they cancel mucore today? i keep seeing news all afternoon...

will they still show star's friend?

Guest yess

Same as **cutie** said, 2pm-online.com is the place for 2pM's updated news, very good site! :)

This is one of the news from the site.

200905221503411139_1.jpg

Nichkhun "If i got enlisted, all I could do was to say 'Goodbye'."

Credit: Korean-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-English by Offogato@2pm-online.com

Source: My Daily

Nichkhun of popular idol group 2PM revealed his feeling of the time he had to go back to Thailand to report for the draft.

All other 2PM members also said that they were stunned with the fact that they might not see Nichkhun for a long time.

Nichkhun flew back to Thailand in March to report for the draft for compulsory military service. However, he was exempted from enlistment as his district where he resides got enough voluntary draftee already.

At the time, Nichkhun's conscription became a hot topic in Korea.

He expressed he was very much anxious while waiting for the result. "I was so nervous while waiting for my turn to draw the red/black card thinking what would I do next if I had to serve the army,” Nichkhun revealed.

When asked what he would do if he got enlisted? Nichkhun laughed and said "I just have to say 'GOOD BYE' and leave".

"If I was to serve the army, I would do my best for the military duties. If I was exempted then I would also continue to work hard here," He added.

Nickhun intends to point out that either being enlisted or exempted is not a big deal.

"But I was glad and happy that I was exempted as I got to see my 2PM members again," Nichkhun said with smile.

The other six members were all relieved and happy with Nichkhun's exemption.

Recalling the situation, 2PM leader Jaebeom said with excitement "I was frantic just thinking of not having Nichkhun".

Hi...

I believe this is my first time posting on this thread. Anyways..I am so so addicted to 2pm right now.

I think it all started with watching Khun on Star King..and then when Again & Again came out it seems the boys are everywhere !

Anyways, I was gawking at all the nichkhun cuts on youtube and I kept noticing that he's always wearing a ring on his left ring finger..

Anybody knows? or any aware of any speculations in regards to this ring ? how long has he been wearing it ? hehehe..

Thanks y'all.

From what I've heard, it's the ring from his mother. The ring is on his right ring finger, not left. :)

C7741792-29.jpg

credit: Khunnieboy

edit: *to the pix below me*

that's cute and funny! lol :lol: i wanna try the drink too, i think it could be sour.

thanks yushinoya.

Guest yushinoya

Hi...

Thanks y'all.

i always think that that ring is some sort of a purity ring because he has it even before he got debuted...

i wanna share these pictures (i think they are not posted yet)..

i find these really hilarious, maybe because of jayyoungs reaction :lol: ....and what's up with the drink?! can somebody tell me what they are drinking, i wanna try it! let's see if i'll have the same reaction....

let's start with Jae....

drink1.gif

drink2.gif

drink3.gif

and now Wooyoung...

drink4.gif

drink5.gif

i'm smiling the whole time looking at their reactions... :lol: :lol: :lol:

creit: yeonjap + as tagged + 쉐킷쉐킷 @ BT

Guest Soapopolous

^ lol! Their reactions are priceless. It really makes me wonder what they were drinking now. It doesn't seem that great :P

Guest yess

did they cancel mucore today? i keep seeing news all afternoon...

will they still show star's friend?

Breaking News:

Music Core and Star King will not be broadcast today in condolences to the death of former Korean President.

Credit: 2pm-online.com

Guest babymarzy07

^ thanks for this. i was waiting for it... no star's friend too it seems. i was hoping for SK at least.

Guest baegiho

090521 " Hongik University Festival"

chanrakkhun28.jpg

chanrakkhun33.jpg

chanrakkhun34.jpg

chanrakkhun35.jpg

chanrakkhun37.jpg

090520 "Namseoul University"

chanrakkhun40.jpg

chanrakkhun49.jpg

chanrakkhun42.jpg

chanrakkhun43.jpg

chanrakkhun47.jpg

chanrakkhun44.jpg

chanrakkhun54.jpg

chanrakkhun55.jpg

chanrakkhun56.jpg

Cr.Chanrakkhun

090521 2PM Nickhun @ Hongik University Festival

090521 2PM Nickhun @ Hongik University Festival

090520 NichKhun 'NamSeoul University'

NichKhun 'NamSeoul University' 090520

Recommend!! You've GOT to watch these clip!

TaecKhun is so cute and funny here.

KhunYoung is PRICELESS and ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE COUPLE!! HAHAHAHAHA

KhunYoung is my fevorite couple of 2PM!

KhunJay is so sexy. Khun lifting up Jay shirt!!!

KHUNNIE!! Your wink always make me melt but in this clip I laugh so much because of your wink! It's so funny and priceless!! HAHAHA HEHEHEHE

thanksssssss

khun soo cute. :D

Guest badtzmarujung

Hi...

Thanks y'all.

I comfirm. Khunnie got this ring from his mother :lol:

Ahhhh feel sad there's no show but understand

Thank for pics of khunie Jay and Wooyong It's hilarious

Archived