☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kinaid

Don't forget to vote for 2PM because they are in 5th place and we want them to be #1 on the korean yahoo website...Please vote

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thealien.

lol I'll be honest. Jealous much, yes. lol but if he decides to pursue it, I'm happy for him (: infact, if any of the guys decide to have a girlfriend now, I'll be happy for them.

on the other hand, I cannot wait for Madame B Salon to air tomorrow night /dies

this is gna be sooooo awesome.

I'm on the same boat too Yana. Very jealous of the girl. BUT IT'S JUST A SHOW. I wouldn't mind if they had girlfriends too. It will take a while to get used to it, ahaha. But hey, that's life. Guys will always be guys and one day have girlfriends, get married, etc.

Madame B Salon airs tmrw night? Holy St. Francis. -.-

ONEDAY LOVE. + JAY AND JUNSU (micheal jackson) EPIC WIN. lol.

Guest Kiss Me

The M.Net Scandal show looks super interesting. I wonder who else will be on that show. Honestly, its normal for us fan girls to be jealous of the girl for going out on a date w/ him, but it shouldn't be normal for us to hate on that girl just because of that. Let's be happy for him! Plus, they look super duper cute. If Khun likes her, that must mean she's a great person so lets all just chill & wait till the actual show comes out. Besides, if I get with Taec, I hope ya'll won't go too crazy on me. LOL just kidding..... well, half kidding actually ;D

And as for Woo Young, I feel bad for the poor guy. I really don't understand why netizens have to go all crazy about that matter when Junsu himself isn't doing anything about it. He probably didn't even think twice about it after Woo Young did it, but after the whole netizen incident, it might just create a bad atmosphere for them. They're going to have to watch their actions on camera and can't be their goofy selves as much. BOO ON NETIZENS! BOOOOOO! Its good that Woo Young apologized though.... even though he didn't have to.

And Jay's rap for Navi was HOT.... now Taec? Omg, can it get any better? Navi is smart.... choosing the 2pm boys to help promote her song<3

Guest yushinoya

as a fan i think it's normal to envy the girl or feel jealous..that would be the initial reaction...

i watched this around 1am, and i wake up my room mates when i screamed on the last part... :lol:

then i realized even though the scenes gave me a bit of negative feeling i still continuously watched it and replay over and over...

why?! because i'm having fun watching khun..it's like he's showing me his side that can't be normally shown in stage...

i'm happy to know him deeper and realized that our boy is really not just a good son, good brother but also a good boyfriend and a good idol as well...

to be honest i want to see taec and wooyoung on the show...it will hurt soooooo much but i want to know them more and see their hidden sides...sooner or later they will get married,so why not slam my face bit by bit..hehehehe!!! torture me more!! lmao!!

to those who are have not get over yet with the scenes, cheer up!! we are privileged to see khun's other side..... :D

Guest stef180196

khun and that gurl on the show look quite good together..... cant believe im saying this even though im a a fan of khun..... :)

Guest Childlike Faith

Yea, I think it's normal to feel envy and express it. There's nothing wrong with it...

But I agree also that in the end, it's just a TV show and Kuhn does have to show his best. (:

He's just great on variety shows.

Aw, I'm so excited to see Taec rapping for Navi!!

I lovvvved it when Jaebum did it! Play it on repeat all the time! :lol:

I wonder if Taec will keep the lyrics or change it up a little bit?

Jay wrote the lyrics when he rapped, right?

I thought it was genius, haha.

Guest tiffnle

sorry...but im a little confused here

so..u mean like...taec is going to rap for navi like jay did?

for real?

awww..cant wait :X

Guest pjubi

congratulation!! again

2PM got #1 M Countdown....

i'm so happy with them..

tomorrow we'll cheer up them on Music bank..

Good Luck guys<3

Guest eija

CONGRATS TO 2PM

they win it again...im so glad that they win it again

love to see 2Pm relationship with their sunbae..esp sg wannabe

Guest karamelsuki

lol hi all xD ive been a sileeeeeeeeeeeent reader here for a long time agoooooooo go go go go go power ranger

--------------

me too, im counfused too .. taec will rap for navi?

asdfjklsadfjk;asdfjl;asdfjlk;asdfjk;lasdf

lol .. really want to see ~

and congrats boys for their 3rd award <3

love them <3

Guest CandyRain

nichkhun really can make a really really nice boyfriend, can't wait to see the full show

he looks so sweet in the preview

just wonder is the kiss in the end of the preview real or not? XD

IMHO i think we shouldn't be worrying about khun going out with that girl , I mean he be to busy

to even date her. At a time like this i don't think he will somehow start dating when his career is on a roll.

blahh ahah i got a little jealous but then hey it for show! but i wonder what happen if he did choose to

go out with her. (ohh the horror HAHAHAH)

YESS!!!!!!!!!!! #1 AGAIN !

21jrj0w.jpg

3wk5f.jpg

302opjd.jpg

acgb9c.jpg

jl1fgp.jpg

the boys seem so CLOSE w/ sg wannabe esp. jin ho

cr. bestiz

Guest tiffnle

Congrats the boys for winning the 3rd award...!!!!

I hope they will win in Music Bank and Music Core too...:

Guest jellyfish_mc

yeah....2pm no.1 again and again. they prove it!!!

1-2.jpg

2.jpg

JUNSU's Moments...he looked so happy ^0^

cr:hankyung.com

IMHO i think we shouldn't be worrying about khun going out with that girl , I mean he be to busy

to even date her. At a time like this i don't think he will somehow start dating when his career is on a roll.

totally agree with u...^^

Guest tikamicizia

CONGRATS MY BOYSSS!!!

GOSHH I'm so nervous I keep refreshing this thread. hohoho

so happyyyyyyyy!!!

Guest mika.16

huh??? what happened to wooyoung & junsu?

i have no idea what everyones talking about.. =(

could someone fill me in (please PM me a short message about what happened if posting herein unnecessary...)

Guest nortakkat

huh??? what happened to wooyoung & junsu?

i have no idea what everyones talking about.. =(

could someone fill me in (please PM me a short message about what happened if posting herein unnecessary...)

check the news here and you'll know.

scroll down to the topic Wooyoung's Message - "I'm Sorry"

Archived