☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest touchtheskies.

The boys are up for a whole bunch of schedules these week, I went crazy updating on 2OD, so I'll just paste the daybyday schedule (:

090504 Schedule

♥ [RECORDING] SBS Star King (Khun),

♥ [RECORDING] Madame B Salon (Jay, Junsu),

♥ [RECORDING] 10PM Ten Ten Radio (Junho, Min),

♥ [RECORDING] 11AM Chinchin Radio (Youngie, Sung),

♯ [RADIO] 8.00PM. SBS Dongdong (Taecyeon),

♥ [RECORDING] 12MN. Sukira (Junsu)

I agree, it's pretty "demanding" to want them to win a week into their comeback, especially with big names performing at the same time. The fact that our boys.. being nominated, being top 3 a week into their comeback is definitely a great start already.

Also, including today, the boys have been #1 on Dosirak.com for 6 days! Congrats lovers!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eija

I'm not sad nor disappointed that they haven't won. It's crazy to expect so many things from them just a week after the comeback. I think they are doing very well so far. They just started promoting, there is no shame in coming 3rd. The boys are on the rise, instead of being sad please purchase their mini album. ^__^

agreed with what u said..

its only a week after their comeback..and they've been doin good so far..

their time will come..only that we must have faith n keep supporting them..

probably they will win it this week..who knows.. :lol:

im waiting for my cd's..i need it so bad now..

its been a while since i post woo pics..

e329ad1c33.jpg

e99cce198b.jpg

ba09bfd720.jpg

th.12a3bbf757.jpgth.1013d451da.jpgth.edb0526250.jpgth.e5084097d7.jpgth.e419857f5d.jpg

credit as tagged + bestiz

Guest yongwonhi

only after i started watching (all) of 2pm's again&again performances did i realize that inkigayo has amazing mics. i loovee their inki performances ><

Guest touchtheskies.

I come bringing massive amount of picture update.

I believe I owe someone Taec photos ;)

and my two fav boys <3 baby and flyboy.

cr : becomingjay, beside junho, special story, true color, sweet chansung

Guest shya

yaye for YANA! hahas thankyou for that subbed vid babe, omgee first thing that i meet was KHUNBABY'S WINK *melts* :wub:

&that picture of JAYLEADAH + TAEKK SMILING SO HAPPILY = PRICELESS :D

&&because i've been a slacker the past months, i shall get back to my CONTRIBUTING MODE! WHEEEEE!~

KHUNBABY PICTURES FOR YA'LL! since the AHEMpeopleaboveAHEM are biased and did not share pictures of my sexyboy. hahahs XD

yaye he loves me most
:D

Guest nortakkat

:w00t: Thanx to yanasot and cheezychunnie for the pix and links. :)

2PM's LIFE AND DREAM

Cr. 2PM-Online

Newsen: Back with the new mini-album "2PM Time For Change", the 7 guys of 2pM: Jaebeom, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung talks about the time living together. Even though they see each other everyday, they still have never-ending stories to laugh together. When Jaebeom who is not good at Korean asking about the vocabs he doesn't know, the other members will explain in English for him. And once in a while, there are some short English words coming out from Chansung and Wooyoung.

Even they are back with the image of strong men and powerful performance on stage but the actual fun lives of 2pM are not different from boys the same age.

Jaebeom said, "Seven of us have lived together since debut days. Junsu and I have lived together for 4 years 5 months." Everybody looked at Jay with the surprised look to know the time they have spent together. To be together, they have to leave their families which are not only from Korea, but Thailand and America. Comparing to other members', the magnae Chansung's house is the nearest where is in Seoul.

"If I miss my parents, I'll go back home once in a while. Since I get used to live in the dorm I like to stay with hyungs", he said. Nichkhun then said, "I went back home to Thailand more often than you did." Other members agreed, "It seems like we met Khun's mother more often than yours."

Recently, Nichkhun's topic of the military conscription in Thailand has just been an issue.

"I spent time with my family talking and having meals together when I went back to Thailand. There were a lot of reporters came on the conscription day. I have to be half-naked for about 2 hours, it's so embarrasing."

Even though Nichkhun is a foreigner from Thailand but his Korean language is better than we thought. He even knows the vocabs that Jay doesn't understand. "My Korean is much improved because of "SBS Star King" and to spend time talking with the members using only Korean helps me a lot." The members said, "Since Khun has to be on many shows, his Korean has been much improved and he is very deliberate as well as his sense which is awesome." They added, "When we are on the show together, Nichkhun helps us a lot."

C7741792-26.jpg

When performing on stage, all seven members of 2pM do it together. However, Khun has the individual activity in Star King. Chansung and Junho are in charge of being the MC in the audition show called, Mnet 'Asia Super Girls'. It's because they have passed 'Superstar Survival', the audition show on SBS airing in 2006.

"The shooting has just been done a few days ago. The age of the auditionees are varied from 15 - 27 years old. We've experienced the audition before so we understand them well. When we saw their nervousness, we wanted to help them from their mistakes but, as the MCs, we couldn't do that."

Junho who quietly listened to the members now said that when asking the auditionees questions he flashbacked to his feelings when he's in the audition. "I never thought of being something else than the singer", he added. Everybody listened to him seriously. Taecyeon broke the silence by saying, "After graduated, I might work and continue my study in Master degree at the same time."

The audition of JYP Entertainment is widely confirmed of being tough. They passed the audition and went through the trainee days and now debuted as the singers. They passed the rough and tough path safely. When being asked of their feelings of having this much love and support among the people who want to be stars more and more these days, they applauded for themselves. Their big smiles are the answers. The fun applauding seems to tell how much they've sweated till these days.

"In the future, we want to have the concert. So, we must have more albums and differentiate our uniqueness. We don't just say it like nothing but we want to show our true selves. We're gonna make the day we're acknowledged and accepted, and can influence people to watch us. The day we can sing only our songs in the concert."

2pM, the fun guys with full of dreams and desires, have spreaded their aura in their own way. The have varied charms in both elegant big brothers and fun young brothers in this interview. Hope they have 10 points out of 10 from showing their charms in full 100% on stage with the new single, "Again & Again".

C7741792-27.jpg

<Thanks to 2pm-online.com>

Guest ettenyl

not sure exactly what you are talking about....but I think the natalie you are refering to was one of the 'foreign' guests on idol army

whats the mnet scandal?

oh my! the photos of khun above just made me die!

CUTIE!

he's smile is just gorgeous!

Guest badtzmarujung

not sure exactly what you are talking about....but I think the natalie you are refering to was one of the 'foreign' guests on idol army

No. the girl is Natalie White (PumaShock@youtube).

And for update news. Someone saw them in the Lotte World.

Guest badtzmarujung

Update News. Fake Girl-Friend is not Natalie white. But she is korean girl.

OMG somebody tell me Which one's real.

Guest mika.16

this is totally random, but Im so happy that the stylists/managers/whoever let the boys keep their armpit hair!!

like OMG i find it really weird when so many male celebs have NOTHING there.. its so non-masculine!!!

wooyoungggg<3333333333333333

Guest MUTE

WAIT WAIT...

Who's Natalie? The only Natalie I know that's been recently with some 2pm members would be Natalie White, A.K.A Pumashock.

And I don't get this issue about Nick and Natalie? Who's she? I can't find the Mnet Scandal thing on Youtube.

Guest MUTE

I know! I really wanna see Nichkhun have a REAL GF. I wanna see how all his fans react to him being a man and having a woman in his life. Being the most sought after non-Korean celeb in Korea, I an really interested if he does get to have a girlfriend. I really dont get it why people kinda forbid or hate it whenever their crushes have gf's or girls romantically linked to them. I find it VERY CHILDISH/IMMATURE. In my opinion, fans should support the person for his talent and achievements and not bash whoever he ends up with.

It's one thing I don't understand. It's like the epitome of being childish. Transcendence isn't determined by how certain girls are chosen over the boy they get to be with, and acting all puerile about it and insulting the one who's on the hot seat isn't clad either.

Just a thought about all these issues about celebs having romantic relationships and how MOST of the fans react to it.

Guest nottheclaptrap

omg! u went for sbs inkigayo?! and u saw nichkhun at lotte world?

u're so lucky!

lol! did u 'stalk' them or something?? xp

OMG NICHKHUN!!!

hey sorry for the late reply... havent been able to get myself at a comp the whole day.... hahaha ya my friends and i managed to catch the taping... and no we didnt stalk them we just happened to be at lotte world then suddenly towards the end of our time there i spotted some cameras & looked around & saw a guy using his hood to cover his face... turns out it was nickhun... pure luck man... my friends & I still couldnt believe our luck.. haha

MUTE

gahahahaha trueness!but it is kinda sad for us who can only dream..when a girl comes along in ones idol life, it just ruined the imagination. but after all, what can we do right?

about the bashing thing, maybe the fans didn't find the girl suitable, it is natural for them to wants the best for their idol..don't you feel that way MUTE? the best for your idol?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA read nottheclaptrap previous post (like 3 pages back)..

it's just a variety shooting session guys!not a date or something..oh god!false alarm!!!

Guest MUTE

MUTE

gahahahaha trueness!but it is kinda sad for us who can only dream..when a girl comes along in ones idol life, it just ruined the imagination. but after all, what can we do right?

about the bashing thing, maybe the fans didn't find the girl suitable, it is natural for them to wants the best for their idol..don't you feel that way MUTE? the best for your idol?

Hmm, EVERYONE CAN DREAM REGARDLESS OF ALL THE OUTER CIRCUMSTANCES. IT'S A DREAM ANYWAY. Well we can't really dictate who's suitable for who because only the celebrity himself can obviously understand why he feels that way for that girl EVEN IF THE WHOLE FAN-GIRLISM WORLD is against it. I just believe that being a fan girl becomes unutterably foolish whenever girls (or boy turned into girls) come bashing everyone who comes in romantically in contact with their idols.

And I'm not saying it's impossible for a celebrity to fall in love with his fan, My father fell in love with my mother even if she was totally NORMAL LOOKING and wasn't even a celebrity. A lot of people were against it at that time. Dreams can come true as long as its meant for you, if other people get the privilege over the idol, then be happy for both of them and support it.

Hahaha. THIS IS WHY IM REALLY INTERESTED AT HOW FANS WILL REACT WHEN THESE TALENTED BOYS GET LINKED AHAHAHA.

Anyway, I really really wanna watch Idol World if every episode has already been subbed. So I am really trying to NOT watch it until every episode has been completely subbed. IM DYING HAHAHAHAHA!

MUTE

wow!inspiring..a real life story!put me in a new perspective (i should keep dreaming, because dreams do comes true) :P

i think it is also up to the fans, how to react about the relationship, not just the celebrity (because it's their choice to become public. it's not an option wether to be loved or hated). but i agree, mostly the reaction is too violent and aggresive. it must be hurtful and scary for the girl to be in such a situation.

oh well, what are we arguing about?when there is no such thing happen (yet) in our beloved 2pm's life.. :D peace out!

Archived