☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

thanks a lot for the sub. i've been waiting for someone to sub this radio show. 2pm should be glad they got fans like you. :D

i'm NOT the one one who sub it...

i'm only giving out the link...

Guest M0niShuu

WTF????!! they didn' win ?! T____T but they sooooo deserved it T_T

but they will make it next week huh ? ^^

GOOD LUCK 2PM !!!!!! 2PM JJAAAAAAAAAANG

Guest mika.16

Khun is #2 most searched on Daum right now!

I think its because of his emotional response on Star King.

Apparently he had a chat with the little blind singer before the performance.. i guess he mustve connected with him <3333

Guest yushinoya

anyone know where I could possibly download or get the song that Navi performed with Jay?

video or audio? you can get both in 2oneday.com....r u a member?

you can also get it in club box...i have a super HQ video (133MB) MCore performance, if you want i can share it with you...

-----------

i never noticed that jay got a henna tattoo in his chest n their Mcore performance til i got the HD version...but i can't read it, they move so fast...anybody know what i says? also taec got one in his right arm....

Guest iyeiluj

Hello hello...

I just got into 2PM not too long ago and i am sad that i didnt know them sooner!

They are all too cute....esp wooyoung...with those cheeks....

have you ever noticed that Taek always looks fierce in his photos?

Guest touchtheskies.

For the Mickey Jay photo - you can watch the video here. I know there's some lying around already, but I realise its a shorter version, only about 11mins, but this is worth 18mins~ Watch it, its so hilarious, my boys are epic! <3 And obviously, baby is so made for variety show <3

090503 Gameshow! Great Match Jay & Seulong cut 1/2

090503 Gameshow! Great Match Jay & Seulong cut 2/2

Also, yesterday Star King is subbed by TIME2SUB, its in the process of being uploaded now (:

Guest foreverasian3

I love Inkigayo, the stages are

always the nicest. ( That's what I think)

2PM's perfs just get better and better.~

Thanks for the backstage pics and Sukira Radio

Subbed, I was waiting for someone to sub it.

Hopefully the boys will win next week. Since, Son Dambi

can't win another week on Inkigayo. ~

Guest TKna

Hello hello...

I just got into 2PM not too long ago and i am sad that i didnt know them sooner!

They are all too cute....esp wooyoung...with those cheeks....

have you ever noticed that Taek always looks fierce in his photos?

lol taek is called the beast for nothing ahehe...he always fierce in his photos.

cheezychunnie...thanks for the link. That was funny when they ask chansung if he had a 6six yet and he said no he only has a 2pack now lolz.

The boys sure are working out hard ahehe.

Guest touchtheskies.

boys on superstark at incheon today.

superstark is uhm. american idol, korean style? lol.

cr : piterpan, 2oneday.com

Guest M0niShuu

OMG JaeBum ... his face is soo birght (?)

wow <3

don't know how to say it but here, his face is ... *_*

Guest nottheclaptrap

2pm's performance on sbs inkigayo was great! My friends & I managed to get ourselves into the taping... it was so surreal!

We were also at lotte world in the evening & we saw Nickhun filming some variety show with a girl like as though they were on a date... does anyone know wat show this is for?

All in all the guys looked & sound great in person!

Guest ettenyl

2pm's performance on sbs inkigayo was great! My friends & I managed to get ourselves into the taping... it was so surreal!

We were also at lotte world in the evening & we saw Nickhun filming some variety show with a girl like as though they were on a date... does anyone know wat show this is for?

omg! u went for sbs inkigayo?! and u saw nichkhun at lotte world?

u're so lucky!

lol! did u 'stalk' them or something?? xp

OMG NICHKHUN!!!

Guest Ella_Kwan

I think MOST LIKELY OUR BOYS WILL WIN NEXT WEEK!

SuJu & SDB promotions are almost done, so it's OUR BOYS TIME TO SHINE! YEH!!!!!!!!!

2PM!~ 2PM!~

Guest aha

i think that girl is Nathalie White ... not sure but i heard it from some source .... anyway jealous !!!!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

[HQ] Star King (2009-05-02).avi [774.1MB]

Nichkhun & Wooyoung & Taekyeon & Junsu (2PM), Leeteuk & Eun Hyuk & Shin Dong & Sung Min & Yesung (Super Junior), Kim Hye Eon, Kim Ji Sun, Lee Yoon Ah, Park Sang Myun, Yoon Jung Soo, Boom, Jung Ga Eun

File renamed in clubbox to 574R Queen

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Gameshow Amazing Contest (2009-05-03).avi [576.4MB]

Jaebum (2PM), Im Seul Ong (2AM), Kim Hyung Joon (SS501), Lee Hyeon Ji, Boom, etc

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

2PM - Ranking on M.Net M!Countdown (2009-04-30) [shewshewbox].avi [57.6MB]

2PM - Again & Again on M.Net M!Countdown (2009-04-30) [shewshewbox].avi [55.4MB]

Jo Sung Mo, Jo Kwon (2AM), Nickhun (2PM) - Heroes to Heaven on M.Net M!Countdown (2009-04-30) [shewshewbox].avi [38.1MB]

2PM - Waiting Room, Again & Again, Ending on Music Bank (2009-05-01) [shewshewbox].avi [58.9MB]

2PM - Again & Again on Inkigayo (2009-05-03) [shewshewbox].avi [34.7MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

2PM - Again & Again on Music Core (2009-05-02) [shewshewbox].avi [34.7MB]

Navi - Heart Damage ft. Jaebum (2PM) on Music Core (2009-05-02) [shewshewbox].avi [30.7MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest SuperKyle

O_O wow its been a week and a half already and the boys havent won... i guess theyre not doing so well on the digital charts.... @____@ well good luck to the boys, hopefully this weekend is theyre weekend, because i really want them to take the top spots....

Guest jangz

i guess it's Scandal TV Program show and the girl would to be fake GF with supperstar for she like i'm so excited when the time was on air?

so jealous the fake GF i wanna be GF with nichkhun too ~

Archived