Top Posters In This Topic

SBS Inkigayo 2009.05.03

Starts at 4:00pm KST

# TAKE 7

* Son Dam Bi

* 2PM

* Younha

* SG Wannabe

take 7 meaning that they are up for winning right? gosh i totally forgot but i tihnk it is

anyway let see if the boys going to take it home. =] FIGHT OH 2PM!!

cr. to Senorita @ Sbs Inki Gayo thread

Guest Hallyufangrl89
i wish i could dance like this TT.TT i dont normally dance so... but anyway... im really impressed with his dance of again and again! ^^

Guest ohhreallynow

Oh wow. Again&Again's comeback was only a week ago, and they're already up for a mutizen.

That's a great accomplishment, JYP must be proud and the boys must be happy.

They have strong competition, winning doesn't really matter but I hope the boys do win.

i'm totally spazzing out, now that i figured out how awesome 2pm is... i'm reverting to fangirl mania, which i swore never to do again after H.O.T. hahahahahaa.

quick question tho: i'm trying to find the episode of Star King where Jaebum hangs upside down from a bar, comparing his abs to this really tanned and fit dude next to him... anyone remember?? pretty please?

Man, I hope 2PM wins the award. I mean I know that winning isn't everything but it would be nice! :)

I loved the MCD performance. Jay's entrance was hot, but it would have been nice if ALL of them came down that way. Maybe next time. :)

Does anyone know if 2PM won the yahoo thing? Because the voting page is gone now.

Guest tiffnle

Man, I hope 2PM wins the award. I mean I know that winning isn't everything but it would be nice! :)

I loved the MCD performance. Jay's entrance was hot, but it would have been nice if ALL of them came down that way. Maybe next time. :)

Does anyone know if 2PM won the yahoo thing? Because the voting page is gone now.

I know...they had worked so hard ...I really hope they can win the award ..

totally agree with Cherry that it would be cool with they can all have the entrance like Jay did today

it was so cool wasnt it?

I didnt hear anything about their rank in Yahoo thing

they just mentioned bout cyworld, and dosiraki....

Guest 2pmlove

love leader's expression... he looks more like a maknae than a leader...

20090501075439797e7_080707_1.jpg

2009042411540285933_121817_0.jpg

20090424183839420b6_184513_0.jpg

2009042907115838507_071807_1.jpg

20090430104841491e7_105611_0.jpg

20090430105056513f3_110053_0.jpg

20090430105131669a4_110818_0.jpg

khunnie and kwonnie perf... i thought he was going to sing but he played piano instead...

20090430202647872e7_203520_0.jpg

20090430201954836e7_202811_0.jpg

Guest embergirl565

wowie thanks a bunchies for the idol show :P they are all so hilarious

a very fun group i most say and there danceing is soooo amazing :P

jaebum the leader has to be the most funnesit haha hes the shortest i see:P

Guest lichee_89

Thanks for the pics. Is it me, or does Junho seem to get more and more cuter each time I see him?

Hhhaahaha! It seems like a lot of time has passes since I last updated myself with their activities (blame school). Feels good to catch up on all of it at one time though! Their performances are amazing! I know a lot of people watch their latest performance and say, "Wow, this one is my favorite performance," or, "This performance is even better than the last one" but I really do like their April 30 performance on M Countdown the best so far.

It's a little late but, Happy Birthday Wooyoung! Please keep smiling :D

Guest thealien.

Thanks for the pics. Is it me, or does Junho seem to get more and more cuter each time I see him?

His smile is just so freakin cute that's why. This boy is dangerous, he can, with his smile. LOL.

junho03.jpg

junho04.th.jpg junho01.th.jpg junho02.th.jpg

-credits to bestiz. and as tagged.

Guest widdy

^^^ Junho's smile is the bomb! Im older than him 1 year.. so i still have a hope? lol

his smile is indeed very dangerous...makes me wanna take care of him for the rest of my life haha

Thank you for the pics too :D

Guest 2pmlove

2PM(2AM too) in waiting room at music bank cre:yanaftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYl7YuPhTA4...%3A%2F%2Fwww%2E

Again & Again in top three in K-chart today !!!! ... i hope they get it ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

090501 Mƞet Wıde Nȇws EXR Runway Party - 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6BOWwr_R0I...%3A%2F%2Fwww%2E

cre:yanaftw

the boys din win today but they have only made a comeback last week and they r already in top 3! i know they will win someday! maybe tomoro as they are also in take 7?

fighting 2PM!!!

Guest Yuki9

Hi there!

QUESTION

Where can I find Idol Army/Show with subs (not youtube please >_<)? it seems the link in the first post doesn't work ç_ç

Archived