Pretty Turkİsh Actresses

Guest hono88

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheSweetestPoison

Well done ^^ The pictures are just awesome.

I am from Turkey and I love watching turkish drama^^

My favourite among all these beautiful actresses is Tuba Büyüküstün:) She's currently acting in a drama called "Gönülçelen".

Guest woaini715

wow they're all so beautiful :o

it seems like turkey likes to emphasize on the tan skin, dark hair and light eyes. but they're all so unique looking in their own ways, totally not the case in the US

btw, tuba reminds me of jennifer connelly...

jennifer_connelly.jpg

asli reminds me of jenna dewan from step up

JennaDewan.png

and nihan reminds me of miranda kerr (in the last pic with her braids)

mk51.jpg

Guest novi4ok

They're all lovely:) growing up in Turkey, I remember seeing a lot of beautiful ladies, though of course there were exceptions lol occasionally. A lot of them age beautifully too:) Maybe a result of their wonderful cuisine:P jks and great genes!

• 5 months later...
Guest AAgurl789

a lot of these girls are very pretty..i love their tanend skin color, the dark hair, the light or brown eyes...very pretty!

Is Turkey like the hottest country ever??? Holy crap, they have a major concentration of beauty there! There really needs to be a "male Turkish actors" thread haha

Guest Serfiraz

Merve-Bolugur-13.jpg

5290836503_8c8c542dea.jpg

z790c7sm2dupmsd0.jpg

Merve Bolugur

7zbwu0cllisqlciw.jpgu87l63o8tpugug7t.jpg

ray-gurme-kapak-dilara2.jpg

Dilara Oztunc

downloads12.jpg

j2571ilf3hk63fk1.jpg

3860087728_353465b538.jpg

LiveImages%5CG%C3%BCzelim%5C639%5CBerrak%20T%C3%BCz%C3%BCnata%C3%A7%5CCopy%20of%20BERR6ELE08.jpg

berrak_tuzunatac_13.jpg

Berrak Tuzunatac

38262101502491383804733.jpg

96594760.jpg

Gulsah Sahin

4xw4k7b54kmh45mk.jpg

4xwbopzl39okobz4.jpg

Saadet Isil Aksoy

00150m.jpg

ece-sukan3.jpg

ece-sukan8e50.jpg 

33091_e32_123_537lo.jpg

Ece Sukan (she is actually more a stylist-model, but she played in a turkish soap opera too)

• 4 months later...
Guest fieryheart

My mom went to Turkey early this year and she said that the women there are beautiful.

And based on what I saw in here, my mom's definitely not lying. These Turkish ladies are awesomely stunning !

I was definitely awed by their beauty. Might be going to Turkey end of this year. Can't wait to see the beautiful county and its beautiful people :)

Archived